Latino Man Insulted When Starbucks Barista Writes Slur On Cup

Which one of you did this?

> An employee called out the name “Pedro” when the order was ready at the counter. But the drinks came with something the customer didn’t expect, want or desire: On both cups, according to KNBC-TV, the word “beaner” was written.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aZ-tzH42Xg
> The victim’s friend, Miguel Acosta, said they are both still shocked by the incident. Acosta said Pedro doesn’t understand why he was targeted. “Mi amigo está triste también,” Acosta said. “My friend is also sad.”

Attached: 18-starbucks-beaner.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-knjHqkPzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0IKmqNIaw
youtu.be/oNGxj6l-gEA
youtu.be/th2htqgbKfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made Miguel sad: youtube.com/watch?v=-knjHqkPzwM

Attached: miguel-peters-friend.jpg (420x256, 26K)

I think there might be some coupon templates floating around here somewhere...

On a scale from 1 to 10, how fucked is Starcucks? They're stuck in leftist quicksands, every move they make makes it worst.

Attached: Starcucks_1d68f4_6583132-618x930.jpg (618x930, 78K)

You know a restaurant model that would really take off in this sissy, political correct culture we have going currently? The ones where they are intentionally rude. Like the hot dog stand in Chicago or that chain of sit 'n dine dinners called Dick's Last Resort. People are exhausted with this shit and an open environment where we can tell each other off to a degree would be pretty damn fun.

Isn't that what kebab shops are?

>Starbucks is becoming openly racist due to minority and leftist cunting
wtf I love Starbucks now

when you were told he wanted "Beans, Extra Roast"

And suddenly, you have to sit through cultural sensitivity class and give out free coffee indefinitely to another ethnic group

Maybe, I live in the sticks. We aren't culturely enriched enough to have muslim fuckers with kebab carts.

I feel disappointied in myself for knowing this but my wife gets coffee there sometimes, the name on the cup is only printed if you order your coffee on the app for pickup, they still write your name by hand in the store if you order from the counter.

> be mexican
> see brown people getting huge settlements and free college for being mildly offended or doing basic every day nicities
> Load starbucks app
> order coffee, type in name beaner
> snap a picture and hit social media.

Basically the starbucks app lacks a profanity filter, and instead of ignorant little kids writing funny little profanities in the app it's fucking grown men insulting themselves for attention and praise.

Attached: Eruption_at_Cotopaxi_Frederic_Edwin_Church.jpg (1280x746, 521K)

What makes it funnier is how none of these beaners even speak english.

> BAKE THE CAKE
> WAX THE SACK
> ROAST THE BEAN
> MAKE THE COFFEE
Truly a white man's world

> be me work as limo driver for saudi princess
> every day she ask me to bring her fucking starbucks piss juice
> me don't like starbucks but go anyway because i need money
> order her shitty coffee
> big nosed barista ask for my name
> fuck off i don't want to socialize, I just want to order a coffee
> i said my name is Adolf
> me laffin when princess enter every store with her Adolf cup in hand

pic related

Attached: IMG_0453.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Fucking faggots. Who the fuck cares. Nobody cares about your fucking feeling beaner.

Expect another racial conditioning course for those baristas. They’re probably going to accidentally make these soibois progressively racist.

Oh he’s fucking offended and he works at a restaurant named fucking, “Los Gringos Locos?” Fuck you faggot!!

I'm going to crip walk into a Starbucks today and ayo GIBS ME DAT free coffee

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0IKmqNIaw

Surely, this isn't a false flag.

>I need money
Threaten her at gunpoint to transfer all her funds through dummy accounts or something, then eventually rape and kill her as you please. Saudi scum need a culling anyway.

I'm seriously starting to get convinced Starbucks is manufacturing and spreading these stories.

Attached: memebetter.com-20180521023559-618x347.jpg (618x347, 56K)

Now you're thinking. Protop: Tide™ Pods© were no accident

Peter does sound a lot like Beaner with the mushmouth he was using.

youtu.be/oNGxj6l-gEA

Attached: 2018-05-02_9-38-14.jpg (491x433, 44K)

lol
Thanks for sanity user

(Vous)
>Adolphe
lel mon ami,

I should do this and write Kike.

Guys

Why dont we buy starbucks this way and use a slurword for the name? Then just take a pic, use a fake twitter, and make some stupid hashtag like #starbucksberacsis and spead the images for the normies to eat up?

Attached: 1526939080868.jpg (500x500, 27K)

So the guy did it himself!!! Fucking fag

Staged

Just make posters telling hobos and junkies they're welcome to stay all day at starcucks.

Attached: bart.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

you can try it, might now work though

Attached: 1525241453995.jpg (1024x791, 132K)

Probably a 3. They're in the business of selling caffeine and irresponsible amounts of sugar and most people don't really give a shit beyond getting their fix.

>Adolf
A man after Jow Forums's heart.

obviously a collaborated between server and client. almost certain it was a scheme to get paid at this point

what does "beaner" mean? Why is it insulting?

>They're stuck in leftist quicksands
>Having black people physically removed from your store by police, Calling your own customers 'Beaners' Being widely known as a pure-white yuppie establishment typically found in cities and colleges?

Yeah. the "left wing" is doing this to Starbucks. gotta be them, and the Jews.

Attached: cm.jpg (500x342, 129K)

It's this
I'll wager the fucker is on Jow Forums though

lol they mainly eat beans and rice. like the polish potato slurs.

I see.
So calling us Krauts is ok, but Beaners is totally wrong and racist.

Attached: pnph63usl9z01.jpg (1195x1392, 134K)

y u so sour

We have a hot dog guy like that in Stockholm, didn't know it was a major thing. Lots of videos of him punching customers, bantzing mudpeople, or denying service just because. Only downside is he's a jew, probably the reason he gets away with it.

Bingo. Or calling us whites Gringo is okay. Notice he works at Los Gringos Locos.

I have diarrhoea

>see brown people getting huge settlements and free college for being mildly offended
the real world isnt like Fox News my dude.

> Los Gringos Locos.
topkek. sounds like a bar from a Tarantino movie

Attached: ourdrink.png (1600x1200, 882K)

this desu. these are simply speedbumps

Listing the ingredients is racist?

I’m not joking. Watch the news clip. That’s where he works. Ha

>..So calling us Krauts is ok
>Or calling us whites Gringo is okay

>People trying to prove that theres nothing to be offended by.
> accidentally prove that they would be just as pissed as the Mexican.
>oopz, im a liberal now.

Attached: 876.jpg (194x242, 26K)

Yes because they are poor and weak and stupid and we should take pity on them in order to fight racism.

you're alright leaf

This could spread far and wide. It has universal appeal.

spotted the Beaner

Hahahahahaha, love it

>Cater to leftists
>They eat you alive
IT
NEVER
FAILS

Attached: 1522877699149.jpg (310x326, 25K)

I’m going to put this on my Starbucks cup!!!!

>beans, extra roast

Attached: 1525886703737.gif (270x180, 2.5M)

Nice

>"Sup esé, may name is Beaner, write that on da cup"
>"OMG THIS BENDEJO CALLED ME A MEAN WORD"

kek

>the crazy non-hispanics
>get offended for being called bean eater
that receipt also looks like the ones you get from ordering on the app which means he intentionally wrote it

Yup he did it himself.

>whats your name?
>beaner'esse
>emm beaner?
>si si
MUH RAYCISM MUH VICTIM

look at that shady, beady-eyed mexican

Attached: eyes2.png (500x292, 120K)

>STARBUCKS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH DECISIONS OF 2 out of literal thousands of their emplyeees

Is it Günter's

They make the story sound like a guy was raping a kid starbucks. His coffee mug said beaner on it, calm down.

>“Mi amigo está triste también,” Acosta said.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mexicans are pretty based. They dont deserve that. They're the only ones at my job that can do their shit right, and I'm pretty sure a few of them cant even read.

They aren't "based".

Mexicans are worse than Chinese.

that's only because niggers are worse

t. Bean teen

Picking lettuce is not skilled labor.

I am not an animal.
I am a human bean.

Attached: ms-13.jpg (660x371, 182K)

You're right it's far worse.

he probably , 100% likely, told them his name was "beaner" just so he could pull shit stunt.

Lynch every nigger
Gas every jew
Nuke every gook
Until Your dreams come true

You guys have never worked a labor job, have you? I'm a welder and here's how it goes
Old white guys have the cake walk positions and pass any real work to others
The others include 20 something white guys who usually dont have a clue what the hell is going on and end up passing the buck again, one or two black dudes who disappear all the time to avoid work, and a small group of Mexicans who just go and do what they're told.
Seriously I would pray for every new employee to be a Mexican because they were the only ones I never had to watch over since they always kept busy, or at least attempted to look like it.

This sounds about right,I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Why are young white guys clueless? Don't burgers have vocational schools and apprenticeship? Is it a union job?

Hell Dog or something like that.

youtu.be/th2htqgbKfc

Yeah but when your workforce is nothing but mexicans the line between unskilled/skilled labor becomes very grey. They are worse than black people when it comes to niggerrigging everything together. I live in a city in the southwest with a pop of about 550,000 and it's a mexican shithole.

And yes, I've worked a lot of labor jobs.

>Be spic, get called beaner
I bet they where born in the US and raised there and as always they are the ones crying MUH RACISM and wanting more illegals in

Attached: 45w23refs3dafaefa.jpg (202x200, 9K)

Not a union job. Most have little to no workforce experience and just arent very smart. The older guys who might not be very smart as well at least have experience under their belt. Whites also seemed to have a lot of mental health issues.
The asians were the best at jeryrigging shit at all the jobs I worked at. Legitimately. Mexicans definitely had their moments, but once again they'd at least keep busy so my manager wouldn't be on my ass about brian standing around doing fuck all again

I was thinking someone with a gift card made out to "beaner" used the starbucks app to place an order.

Every Starbucks I've been too is all wetbacks inside with le 56% workers. I think beaners think they look rich when at Starbucks and want to act white.

"The victim"
It's a Fucking word on a cup, not an armed robbery you giant faggots

I think it's more about their sweeping response to these issues. Piling on extra sensitivity training for everybody because of a single incident at one branch and officially adopting this policy of "everyone's welcome whether they purchase something or not." There are plenty of customers like me who feel obligated to at least buy SOMETHING if I'm going to hang around there. Sure, they probably wouldn't have done anything to me, but the ambiguity of the situation led me to purchase at least a small coffee. Now that they've officially made it a policy that loitering without buying is okay, I expect the numbers of non-paying hangers on to multiply. It sounds like the company is doing everything they can to make the place a nightmare for their employees.

Im white as it gets, always buy a 50 cent banana so i can use the bathroom. Niggers have no excuse to act like this. And the coffee thing seems like a prank, as pretty much nobody actually uses "beaner" anymore

>le fox is right wing meme
Facebook needs to lurk before posting.

Technically that's not writing on the cup but rather printing.

I don’t get why someone would just throw away their job for this

its clearly fake.... this was staged by employees.

no mexican buys fucking hot coffee in fucking late may.

this is why monster, redbull or 5 hour energy exist.

Attached: fuckspics.jpg (750x422, 72K)

see this

no way some dirty spic with an accent thicker than a Gordita had his name misheard through a busy drive thru mic. Only the most intense form of racism can explain this

They already do in San Francisco

Even before the bathroom fiasco.