Wh*Teoids BTFO

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WH*TE TEARS:

1: WH*TES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask us, the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WH*TES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Wh*Tes have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WH*TES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WON'T SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing wh*Tes.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU.
WE REMEMBER YOU.
NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN.
NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Attached: wh-te.jpg (698x841, 138K)

Why don't you take this post to Jow Forums? More fun that way

This copypasta is getting really boring and the picture next to it is the cringiest thing I've encountered since 2014 when anti-SJW memes were still developing

This is Jow Forums

>thinks blacks are superior
>prefers white women because black women are trash.

You sure are fucking stupid aren't you.

and they say they do it in the name of
>white extinction
but dont realise they are deleting their kind too cuz bi racial muts are in the fuckin half

Guaranteed 200+ replies to this thread. Remember, another thread died so this one could exist. Those replying to these kinds of threads have to face the facts: they're willingly promoting spam on their own board by bumping it to the front page of polldit.

Wow if this is the angry b8 you make because your women are hairy?

Kek these bots are so broken they don't even have an id anymore

No u

can we still be frens OP? pic related

Attached: 400 years.png (1294x8945, 2.26M)

Oh look its turdroach and his infamous anti white shitpost again

Attached: 1519000098379.jpg (199x253, 24K)

Wh*toid hahaha damn retards man.

what is it with roachposters and the term "whitoid"? I only see those using it. I dont mind though, I find the impotent rage coming from 3rd worlders absolutely hilarious.

Worship of meekness and adherence to made up rights is nature of the subhuman. I agree whole heartedly that the earth, nature and it's none parasitic life should be protected. Humanity however is parasitic by our nature and so we are all fair game. Fuck your feelings if you colonise Mars 99.99% of the credit goes to none slavic white peoples.

Attached: 1524481198353.gif (149x181, 836K)

Snälla, Sven.

God I fucking hate niggers. Thanks for the reminder you fag.

Attached: 1524190446228.jpg (640x503, 51K)

Sage obvious bait thread

too many bait threads, meme flag JIDF and redditors, slide thread accusers and other complete faggots today, far worse than normal. Nothing but this shit and a pitbull hate thread

What went wrong in your life that you think this is a worthwile way to spend your time?

Attached: Kebab1.png (500x554, 130K)

Friendly reminder that turks are fucking cancer

Attached: 1524733989983.jpg (840x2610, 731K)