Spanish

Why /pol doesn't learn it yet?

Latinoamerican society is open for foreigners and strong and conservative at the same time.

Spanish already has more native speakers rather than English.

Attached: 1464536916196541839.jpg (820x620, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkxyd6WSu48
youtube.com/watch?v=tDL3nqnOYqc
youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI
youtube.com/watch?v=9zjzkpvibmc
youtube.com/watch?v=n8F55puGHIs
youtube.com/watch?v=AMYrozNF764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=nkxyd6WSu48

youtube.com/watch?v=tDL3nqnOYqc

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI

>onions

Attached: 1526982664037.png (342x342, 231K)

wat

youtube.com/watch?v=9zjzkpvibmc

I was writing something else but i got distracted and it turned out i had written onions for some reason

Attached: 1526994064793.jpg (277x325, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n8F55puGHIs

youtube.com/watch?v=AMYrozNF764

Spanish literally is only the language which can compete with English.

I wish my country adopted spanish as the primary language, atm portuguese is only spoke here, in portugal and some african shit holes

You can speak it as the second language.

In Ukraine one person can speak Ukrainian and second will answer in Russian.

We can have it as a second language, true, put portuguese and spanish have a difference, despite what it may seem, its not as closely related as russian and ukranian, still it’s possible for a portuguese speaker to communicate with a spanish speaker, although not very fluidly

having a common language in latin america, imo, its a big advantage since it would “unite” latin america, put in the other hand i fear negative impacts on the national identity, still, i believe if we could “unite” the spanish speaking countries it’d be a massive advantage

Spanish is the common language of south america. Portuguese is a meme language and sounds ridiculous.

Exempt form Brazil, every country in latin america has spanish as its primary language, we’re the odd ones out.

Attached: B62633B5-10AD-4505-BB75-FF3469B39787.jpg (452x325, 23K)

>i believe if we could “unite” the spanish speaking countries it’d be a massive advantage
They can't even unite themselves
>Venezuela = chavistas vs sane people
>Colombia = marxist leftist rebels vs neoliberal right wing
>Chile = indios and pozzed fags that are salty over Pinochet vs normal people
>Mexico = machetes and barrels of acid vs the civil population

Quints of truth

Have you considered the reason you're open to foreigners is because you're the shitskins? You have nothing, you can't afford to give all your money to niggers even if they wanted into your gay countries. Sorry but most white people don't want to go be productive there.

Why? So you can spread you mexican disease?

>strong and conservative at the same time.

Not so sure. A lot of Latin countries legalized gay marriage