Are you ready for the first black female governor in American history, pol?

Are you ready for the first black female governor in American history, \pol\?

Attached: Stacey_Abrams.jpg (913x1100, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selenamontgomery.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We wuz guvernor an sheeet

bruh look at this dude

To quote John Mayer, why Georgia why?

Mike tyson joe pesci hybrid looking ass

Atlanta is like 60% niggers.

And there's a lot more in the rest of the state. That's why.

no

She's not going to win. Republicans carry this state

She doesn't stand a chance. Whoever wins the R primary runoff will destroy her in November. Partisan issues aside, she's delinquent on her back taxes and that'll cost her - plus her idea of getting out the D vote is, "we need to convince young people and POCs to vote D," like they don't already. The (((media))) making such a big deal over her is just the same disinformation we've seen for years.

t. live in GA

She is one ugly motherfucker.

Attached: Youre+one+ugly++_b1ed8df4daaec12e86f5b7e4ef19e311.jpg (630x280, 64K)

Indeed, GA bro. Republican turnout in primaries is traditionally pretty light, they have jobs and can't be arsed to go to the polls for a primary whereas blacks probably get an EBT credit for showing up.

That part of Georgia? Lawrenceville, here.

wow she's so pretty

meme flags opened 6 different threads about this person in the last 10 mins. and mods do nothing but warning me for reporting

Is that a (((nose))) on the right?

the first black governor with a "pen name" Selena Montgomery that she writes romantic/sex novels under...

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-23 at 8.58.38 AM.png (1208x324, 364K)

>Selena

selenamontgomery.com/

I can't wait, Jow Forums will lose it's fucking mind. The only that will be better is trump's impeachment and indictment.

this city is a living nightmare every day of my life

Georgia is about to turn into a shithole even more so than it already is. Goddamnit.

30 miles north can save your life. Bretty good in the 'burbs.

They pushed a nigger to be president, no room for surprises anymore.

Atlanta and the South metro are a shithole. Most of the northern metro isn't

If Stacey wins the election I’m moving. Fuck this cunt. I fucking have liberals and the gun grabbing bullshit.

That doesn't fix the problem user. America is going to turn into Mexico / Rhodesia 2.0 and Trump will do nothing about it.

I'm only here as a grad student at GSU and the second I get the PhD I am leaving and hopefully never coming back