I cucked some curry the other day, he was trying to chat up some curry chick...

I cucked some curry the other day, he was trying to chat up some curry chick, could tell she wasn't into it (obviously preferred the big WHITE cock.) Saw her the next day studying and asked to sit next to her, could visibly see her CREAMING as she made small talk with my chadly self. Studied for a bit then we got coffee and I got her number. Gonna smash later this week thinking how GENETICALLY SUPERIOR I am to curry >"men"

Attached: poojeeta.jpg (372x550, 30K)

If you are genetically superior to curry men then why would you fuck a curry woman? You are on the same level socially as Pajeet for this.

Post pics

>sticking your dick in shit

you are but you are still inferior than average white men that's why you go for the pajeeta

>I wish these giant fucking losers would stop coming up to me. After Apu tried to demand I be his wife for the 3rd time, some autistic white boy came up to me with a look on his face thinking he was hot shit. I thought it'd be funny to fuck with him and make him think he had game, currently posting video of our conversations (so cringe). Gave him my 3rd fuckbois number, he'll probably text today, can't wait to see his reaction when he figures it out.

Cool story user!

>Meme flag
>Unintelligent position on "colonizing"
Makes sense.

Why?

Put your Hara in her Krishna ya know what I'm sayin.

>Chad
>wants to fuck a she-pajeet

Cuck.

Attached: 1497022124876.jpg (725x512, 125K)

go for a white lady next time, "chad"

You got a hooker, ya dopey fucking cunt.

Nice OP.

>asked to sit next to her,
Clear bullshit story, asking to sit next to a bitch is beta bitch shit.

this is why whites are hated and soon to be replaced. you think you are hot shit by fucking every race and spreading you filt? die, you sick fuck.

jesus christ, have some pride and don't succumb to cuckdum.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing? Her pussy is going to be hairier than Chewbacca's chin.

Attached: 1463505901981.jpg (450x450, 69K)

Attached: 40680A8E-C2D2-4F64-A8BA-D9C2301C42B1.jpg (599x834, 95K)

No, she's Indian not white

I'd lick her feet desu

>she-pajeet

Attached: 1506466805613.jpg (476x1024, 55K)

It is true that indian girls are lustful for white cocks, had 2 indian gf's in the past and they just tend to be more flirty with me and treat me better than white sluts do. I'm going to settle for an indian chick.

Please give her the best of your superior white dick. I love whites ravishing brown Pajeet pussies.

pasheet

So you are basically a nigger then?

>chad here

Attached: images.jpg (277x182, 14K)

Jesus Christ Pajeet pull it together

Just watch out you don't get poo on your dick user

Attached: CF388E26-D9E3-4468-A663-F1A4E010A5D9.jpg (718x719, 71K)

Indian posters are based and have a good sense of humor, Indians IRL are pleasant to talk to, sikhs are the most based immigrants.

>found the pajeet
Pajeet posters are some of the most autistic users here