Are we actually winning against the NFL?

Are we actually winning against the NFL?

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000933952/article/nfl-expected-to-enact-national-anthem-policy-for-18

Attached: B2042FC6-7129-4FB4-AFF0-8E40CB9786D4.jpg (750x1248, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XR97EgcihlU
downtrend.com/donn-marten/nfl-kneeler-to-fans-if-you-dont-like-the-protests-stay-home/
usatoday.com/story/sports/2018/05/14/supreme-court-sports-betting-paspa-law-new-jersey/440710002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope not
Nothing enraged the casual Republican more than fucking with football

More protests would be good

(((They))) know another school shooting will just set their plan to take guns away back more. Why not get niggers to chimp out instead cuz U CANT DEBUNK RACISM BY THE EVIL NAZI DRUMPF

youtu.be/XR97EgcihlU

Attached: 8C7E9865-F7E1-4A09-A839-7C69AF1A5AEB.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

The nfl is going to try to hide the protest as much as possible, they’re even considering punishments

>spending your weekends watching niggers catch a ball

Kys

No, this is something we want full accelerationism on. No Football watching means more attention to White Genocide.

They forgot their precious shitskins don’t buy tickets to games and only buy their jerseys from 2nd hand stores for less than $10
>YOU MAD WH*TE BOI NO ONE LIKES YOUR RACIST POEM
>W-what do u mean the people that took offense to this is 95% of our revenue

>implying I watch niggerball

Haven't watched an NFL or NBA game in almost 10 years. Don't know who any of the players are. I put the NFL right up there with CNN on shit that is irrelevant.

I unironically think yeezy broke the conditioning.

It's not my fault they literally told me not to watch anymore:
downtrend.com/donn-marten/nfl-kneeler-to-fans-if-you-dont-like-the-protests-stay-home/
>“You hear ‘coward’ and ‘stand up’ and ‘disgrace,’’ Vernon said. “It’s fine. As long as nobody comes on the field and touches me. You stay where you at, you’re going to be all right. They have a right. Oh yeah, I hear it all the time. If they don’t like it, don’t come to the game.’’
If I don't respect that poor brown man's wishes then I would be invading his black safe space and trying to colonize it and gentrify it with my evil white $ and I wouldn't understand it anyways so I am going to wisely just leave them to play with their little ball. Modern footballs airtime is 1/4 ads and the refs are out putting their thumb down on every play it's sad what little contact gets a penalty called.

This. Magically now that the NFL is tanking, the supreme court overturns some 50-year-old federal law on sports betting.

lol what

It's good goy it means the mafia won't make all that money XD! Should we legalize drugs or prostitution by that same logic? NO FUCK YOU! The goyim really are cattle and will go which ever way the shepard sees fit.

usatoday.com/story/sports/2018/05/14/supreme-court-sports-betting-paspa-law-new-jersey/440710002/

It was more like a 25 year old law against it. The timing is interesting though.

>Online poker is now illegal when it was legal
>Sports betting is now legal when it was illegal
Oh wow glad we live in a consistent nation of laws and not lobbyists.
>PASPA was signed into law by President George H.W. Bush in 1992 and went into effect in January 1993. Nevada – the only state at the time the bill became law that had widespread state-sponsored sports bettors – and three other states with more limited betting (Oregon, Delaware and Montana) were grandfathered in.
>PASPA didn’t outlaw sports betting because that was already illegal. Rather, PASPA banned states – outside those given exemptions – from regulating (and taxing) sports betting.
>Despite PASPA’s existence, the American Gaming Association (AGA) estimates at least $150 billion a year is gambled on sports in the U.S. and 97% of that amount was bet illegally.
So it was a scam to benefit Vegas before and now they want that fat tax revenue and I'm sure of course to bring back the white nfl viewers.

Him putting on the MAGA hat destroyed whatever they were pushing. Niggers will hop on the MAGA train to piss of wh*tey, they can’t cry racism because (((black people cant be racist))). But then the red pilling begins, they’ll get attacked by their white (((allies))) and see that they don’t really care about black people just their votes. A lot of them will finally get the victim card they so desperately want when the left starts calling them niggers for having their own opinions that stray from the hivemind

>we
Imagine caring about collision ball. Baseball and golf are far superior sports and implict white.

Who fucking watches this shit anymore,anyway? If they want to play booga ball and kneel and piss around like faggots let em. Let the whole thing burn,viewership is down,game attendance is down and I say good.

sports betting isn't legal yet it's just up to the states instead of federal

You got it. A real win for the free market, huh?

It’s their constitutional right of freedom of speech to do whatever they want during the anthem. Anyone who thinks this is good is basically just fascist for supporting punishing people like this

>golf

Youre an embarrassment

I think he knows that. Also, this is also a trial balloon for marijuana legislation.

>implicit white
Most pro-baseball players can't speak English. Also, Tiger Woods. Those sports are dead, and I'm glad. It's hilarious seeing the last gasps of you old fucks wishing for the gold old days. I bet you use one of those canes that looks like a putter.

Except even in golf, the best players have been black and native american - Singh, Woods, Fowler

>23
>old
Stay mad, nigger

>singh
>fowler
lmao
Woods is definitely great but he's nowhere near the greatest golfer.

Attached: jordan-spieth-pebble-2017.jpg (3311x2208, 3.14M)

I'm glad you enjoy it, your interest in it has nothing to do with this thread because golf isn't a sport, it's a hobby. Why don't you tell us about your coin collection, or how much fun you had fly fishing last summer?

I don't have a coin collection nor have I ever been fly fishing. I do however, ice fish and open water fish. I'll be taking my 14 foot aluminium out this weekend.

>Except even in golf, the best players have been black and native american

Are you intentionally stupid?

Outstanding. Not a sport.

>implying most on here don’t advocate for fascism

Too little too late
Now they've just alienated the other half of their audience.

They're allowed to stay off the field, so no

>High profile cases, appeals, punishments, and lawsuits to remind everyone that the NFL is 90% niggers

Gee how could this possibly backfire

The word is, Kapernig is going to win his court case. They're trying to get out ahead of it, because if that's true, every single one of them will pile on next season and they'll lose even more viewers.