What a Nice idea!

A pilot project in Germany is working to make it easier for asylum seekers to become truck drivers – an initiative that comes amid widespread unemployment for migrants who arrived during the migrant crisis.

>A similar nation-wide programme of hiring asylum seekers and refugees as truck drivers was pushed by German Chancellor Angela Merkel after she opened Europe’s borders to over one million Middle Eastern and African migrants in 2015, the vast majority of whom are unskilled.

>This time, up to 100 refugees are to be recruited and 25 trucking companies are lined up for the programme, which is run in conjunction with the SVG Driving School North.

>“Within a few days, there have been 90 people who have expressed an interest from all over Schleswig-Holstein and even from Hamburg. Fifty more refugees have been put on a waiting list,” Kiel Red Cross head Ilka Hübner said.

>Hübner added that a “refugee representative” will support trainees during their apprenticeships. The goal is for the first refugee drivers to be on the road by August.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8fq5Jbyo

Attached: Nice.png (673x780, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158160682/Kraftfahrer-gesucht-Merkel-gibt-Fluechtlingen-Tipps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d7LsEzTKbps
youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking top kek
That is uncanny

What could go wrong..

Attached: truck of peace sweden.webm (960x540, 1.41M)

Attached: truck of peace Nice, France.webm (224x400, 355K)

Attached: Barcelona terror attack aftermath.webm (352x640, 2.95M)

Attached: dspnt775.jpg (320x180, 8K)

If it takes you that long to notice a truck barreling through the crowd behind you its really no one elses fault.

>that kid looking at the camera half a second before being killed

That is fucked up. The fact that ppl still try to pretend this doesn't happens is even more appaling.

Attached: Nice attack.jpg (890x501, 117K)

Attached: 1502984869417.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

It's almost like they are doing this just to see how far they can push people

Someone post that spongebob comic where some fish screams when will you learn old man?

>giving muslims trucks
Are Euros retarded? This can only end well...

I have a even better one, bro.

Attached: This is fine.jpg (760x378, 93K)

Attached: 1525186011685.webm (640x360, 1.22M)

>so, here is a steering wheel, here is the gas pedal, you won't probably need brakes... just fuck our shit up, will you ahmed?

Even if you don't consider trucks of peace. I don't think that most of these niggers will be able to handle European traffic, 2bh. They will bump into everything, and the companies will lose huge amounts of money.

I laughed out loud.

you just cant make this shit up

>if you need to break, just use those infidels right there as escape zone.

Nothing, because nobody of these illegals wants to work.

And the Swedes were training them as snipers.

Attached: 1526776251277.jpg (720x253, 33K)

Did they ever find Zurawski's cousin? He was originally driving the truck. Never heard any further follow-up.

What a great human trafficing network.

I think trucks are a great idea! But I think they could also make excellent armed security guards in schools, like in the USA or perhaps day care workers.

haha, oh wow.

Attached: c5f.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>based angry russian with eurostep music

>that picture
Me every morning.

Smuggle whites out of Germany?

holy shit this cant be real

Attached: 1516761703716.png (630x565, 261K)

This can't be real.

it was a pole

Smuggle new better Europeans that Merkel invited everywhere.

Attached: this-is-abdul-he-cant-1-00-fa-asleep-2-m-3051074.png (399x410, 144K)

The real reason they're doing this is because most truck drivers are white men. If they make it "easier" for asylum seekers to become truck drivers, what they're really doing is making it harder for white men to get jobs. They want white men to be unemployed and unemployable, even if it means a few dozen more truck attacks per year.

He was Czech

We make some more feelsworthy memes?

Attached: Doggo.jpg (960x720, 101K)

It is, just googled it and MSM website has it:
> welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158160682/Kraftfahrer-gesucht-Merkel-gibt-Fluechtlingen-Tipps.html

It´s from 2016 though and one of the main reasons they think is a problem is that the re-writing of an syrian driverslicense costs 500€.....

Funny I thought they "lost" all their papers. And they would also drive like shit and be unfit for German Autobahn.

But then again, its old-news

Hungarian.
youtube.com/watch?v=d7LsEzTKbps

Attached: 1526323741057.jpg (631x434, 36K)

Great. Unskilled Germans will get more competition by subsidized sandniggers.

Well, unskilled Germans will have one shitty ride.

>what in God's cock is going on here?

Boy, I need to translate this to portuguese and start to use ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5MS7MCHRjM

fucking cockroaches

You realise the footage is slowed down? That truck is flying and the people it are ploughing through offer absolutely zero resistance.

>breitbart

its nothing

Hi, Scholomoberg Shekelstein :)

Remember that Canadian bus crash where some pajeet killed that hockey team?

Now imagine the worlds strictest and most high speed roads being filled with 80 iq shitskin diversity hires and all the death and disaster that will unfold when some retard pulls a tanker truck in front of a mercedes going 200 mph

Diversity will really start killing people in the next decade

Attached: 43296106_303.jpg (700x394, 70K)

Breitbart is a kike, lol. Retarded monkey

It was a Hungarian with late 90's progressive house. Stop being a stereotype.

The entire midia is kike you animal.

This doesn't mean that we can use the jewish infight to our own gain.

Even so its like half a block away when the footage starts

Having worked as a forklift driverin shipping and receiving, the amount of foreigners driving trucks is astonishing. Some don't speak a lick of English either. Had one truck driver drive around the car dropoff circle in front of the building and then take another wrong turn when existing on his way to the correct building across the street. I took him outside and pointed to the building after reading his paperwork, still couldn't follow.

Yea, god forbid you blame the guy driving the truck, fucking goatfucker apologist piece of shit.

I'd forgotten about Barcelona. Jesus fuck there's so many it's hard to keep track.

A bold step, but it doesn't go far enough. Rapefugees must be trained as pilots so they can bring vibrant cultural enrichment to Europe with planes of peace.

Attached: Bomb Dog.jpg (460x444, 56K)

Now Hiring: Crash Test Dummies

Brietbart was murdered by kikes

Holy fuck that truck is hauling ass! What was the aftermath of that?

I hope they do, and I hope they run over a shit load of germans. Maybe then Hans will get off his ass and reconize their problem

+recognize

How the fuck are they getting CDLs if they don't speak english? Isn't the written exam in english?

bye bye europe

Attached: images.png (205x246, 11K)

>become truck drivers
they can only fuck children- truck driveing out of IQ.

Attached: 1510665244964.jpg (469x610, 43K)

It was nice knowing you guys

Attached: 1518414779348.png (765x586, 240K)

63 KB
63 KB JPG
Who wants to help me out with a discord server project I'm working on? If you're interested, it entails server management as far as that goes, and I'll fill you in as to what it is as well as dropping you a link.

Attached: IMG_3308.jpg (600x524, 47K)

This could be him if he had the same IQ but knew how to play soccer.

Attached: c48df2b0-b9b3-4080-b0be-47c9fbf22aa5.png (400x400, 402K)

this fucking niggers face

every time!

Attached: 1526627131674.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>that moment
I have a hard time erasing this from my head

Attached: Untitled.png (356x458, 255K)

>tfw you're beginning to suspect that Germany is doing this on purpose to try and trigger the Fourth Reich but they know they need all of Europe on their side this time so they're making sure that every country experiences shitskin degeneracy until they get fed up with it

Attached: img.png (195x189, 94K)

Can we start training Saudis to fly planes as well?

The irony can't possibly be lost on them, right?

>asylum seekers to become truck drivers
>Hahaha, what a great joke hans, just don't tell the arabs we are already designing their replacements.

That was a theory I had.
I also figured this would be timed so that the USA was Extremely Nationalist, and isolationist when Europe flipped

>become truck drivers
let them become defuser of blind bombs of usaaf8 near Dresden.
What a dream job!

Hahahahahahhaaaa!

Attached: 1518369617908.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Attached: 1416589029927.webm (640x448, 2.89M)

I really want to believe but it's probably just Leftist retardation.

Just tell them KISS sucks and send them home

Attached: 170DBFC8-74C3-4C92-A6C4-764B94BAC897.jpg (220x220, 23K)

RELIGION OF PEACE

TRUCKS OF PEACE

RELIGION OF TRUCKS

PEACE OF PEACE

PEACE OF RELIGION

PEACE OF TRUCKS

t. atheist liberal

>MFW muh gubernment decides terrorists aren't killing nearly enough europoors

Attached: 1465226886378.png (667x615, 603K)

PIECES OF PEOPLE

>"peace truck pilot program"
inquire inside for details

Attached: peacetrucks.png (591x600, 936K)

Germany giving shitskins truck courses
Sweden giving shitskins rifle courses
What next? UK giving shitskins chemistry courses?

>Germany giving shitskins truck courses
>Sweden giving shitskins rifle courses
>What next? UK giving shitskins chemistry courses?

all great ideas

Attached: 1513205219418.jpg (1800x1145, 471K)

>PIECES OF PEOPLE
thats what it all leads to anyway

Attached: 1510369083212.jpg (750x500, 48K)

great let's spend money training doctors and engineers to be truck drivers when truck driving is going to become almost extinct in the next 10-15 years, really investing in the future there germany

It's sad that he didn't hit any of the rapefugees.

>hundreds of thousands of rapefugees
>only 140 actually want a job

kekd and chekd

Attached: 1510954143639.png (1533x1767, 167K)

It's like germany wants to commit suicide by training the terrorists who will kill her

Attached: 1526085063582.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

She is well protected. Also, there was rumours that she had broght a big farm in either Argetina or Chile to run from germany if she wasnt elected.

Its the common ppl that will suffer.

Thank you, Brazil. This made my day.

>Diversity will really start killing people in the next decade
diversity is killing people since before the fall of Rome desu

Good idea Krautniggers. Then again, whether it is Holger with his 40 ton truck or Achmed who embark on an "Elefantenrennen" on Swiss motorways doesn't matter that much. Both from Krautistan.

Attached: de92acdc40b8e3c34da0ae219c385749.jpg (480x360, 34K)

we don't deserve dogs, goddamnit

Are german truck drivers really that shitty?

Don't get too excited, in a couple months there will be a report about how 50% of those "interested" never showed up to class, 25% stopped coming after a couple days, most everyone else dropped out after several weeks of showing up late and not making any genuine effort to learn, leaving 3 guys who stick through the program, of which one decides that actually his destiny is to become a professional soccer-player, one guy gets a license but does not get a job/quits once he realises what a shit job being a truck-driver in Germany is and that he certainly did not come all the way from Syria just so he can spend the rest of his life stuck behind a wheel 12+ hours a day on the german Autobahn, leaving one guy who perserveres, actually gets a job and then gets paraded around as a class-A example of successful integration.

Then you get to flip a coin and see whether he is a genuinely assimilated migrant who has finally achieved his dream of fleeing war and poverty and earning an honest living in a better country, or whether the AfD and Jow Forums get to have a field-day when he decides that Europe could use another Truck of Peace.

>let's train them for a job that will likely soon be automated
Bravo for a long-term solution on that one

Let them drive only WHITE tractor-trailers?

Well, desu our motorways are just too crowded. Then again, an underpowered 40 ton in Swiss topography (ascending slopes) is not so good.