Teenage girl stabbed in the back refused treatment from doctor because he was black

thesun.co.uk/news/6347848/girl-stabbed-refused-treatment-doctor-because-black-llandudno/

>A TEENAGE woman taken to hospital with a stab wound to her back refused to be treated by a doctor because he was black.

>When the A&E medic attempted to tend Zena Edwards’ injury she shouted: “You can’t clean it; you are dirty yourself.”

>Edwards was given a 12-month community punishment and ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work, plus pay £720 in fines, compensation and cost

Attached: roasti.jpg (810x539, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5662769/Wood-burning-stoves-diesel-cars-blamed-rise-toxic-form-air-pollution-2011.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921
express.co.uk/life-style/cars/931128/car-tyre-pressure-part-worn-uk-law-fines-penalty-points
youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's illegal to refuse attention in Bongistan if it's a nigger?

BASED

Lol she's clearly fucking retarded but jesus christ to be sent to court over being retarded is also fucking retarded.

>live in UK
>get stabbed
>insist on high-quality treatment
>get charged and fined for your trouble

Attached: 1455382322984.jpg (500x647, 75K)

Guess 'her body her rules' goes out the door when it's convenient for libtards.

memed in the 1st degree

If you read the article it says she is a drunk and drugged up degenerate who spat in the face of two police officers while also carrying a small amount of cocaine.

she was probably stabbed by a nigger.

>nigger
And nothing of value was lost

NHS is a shitshow.
I know someone who went in for surgery on their hand. Diversity hire surgeon made them paralysed in their whole arm. NHS actively destroyed information in order to not be sued.

I don't blame her, and I also have a feeling she was stabbed by a nigger. because who the fuck stabs a wyfu in the back? niggers and mudshits

and have to go to court for this? do women also have to go to court in the uk for saying bad things when they are giving birth and are in pain?

you guys are hopeless over there, jesus fucking christ

We should have burned down England when we had the opportunity

Fuck that's terrifying, do they not have sense of guilt either? If I did something like that, I'd accept the punishment because I'd feel like shit

Thanks Aquafresh™. Thanks for being Anticlickbait. Have a (You)

>willing to get treated by a black doctor

www.wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/doctor-who-made-music-videos-in-operating-room-facing-several-malpractice-suits/751266828

Attached: A4E21AEB-E7D0-4F50-8D46-1D65F51E2C92.jpg (306x414, 18K)

it's fake story. knives are illegal in UK

The surgeon was Indian. He later did get fired but it was for infecting and killing a patient after not wearing gloves or sanitizing his hands during surgery.
As soon as he got the boot they "realized" he had done a ton of similar malpractice before.

Why do British teenage girls have more balls than the "men"? What a fucking PATHETIC nation. Also worth mentioning:

>teenage woman

yet every time a 30 year old migrant rapes one of your women they get described as a "youth" with their race and name protected. Are any of your white men going to point out this hypocrisy or do we have to wait for another one of your teenagers to do it? And when she does, instead of protecting her, you will dog pile on her for likes from shitskins and Jews. Anglos deserve to go extinct.

Attached: 1526832429222.jpg (1394x983, 122K)

>stabbed in the back
>oi get the bloody hell away from me Dr. Nig Nog
M A D W O M A N

Attached: 1469463981257.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I love this roastie so much. Would wife.

Kek so are they now indirectly charging white people for medical services to cover the cost of Aisha's 2 dozen child births?

You literally get arrested here for speaking out against such things

>Lol she's clearly fucking retarded

Attached: Affirmative Action.png (4176x5048, 1.33M)

I’ve heard so many stories of doctors in the uk getting fired due to gross negligence. That almost never happens in this country.

>refused to be treated by a doctor because he was black

lmao how is that a crime? Jesus UK, patients have no fucking rights in the NHS

>We should have burned down England when we had the opportunity

and when was that?

She would probably have refused if he was English as well tbqh. Its attitudes like hers that mean there will still be Welsh people when the English are only known from the fossil record.

t. nigger

weird. looking at her you'd 100% think she was a mudshark who started choking on bbc from 16

they just banned wood burning stoves and open fires in the UK. We are on another level now
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5662769/Wood-burning-stoves-diesel-cars-blamed-rise-toxic-form-air-pollution-2011.html

>Teenage girl stabbed in the back refused treatment from doctor because he was black
You were a poet and didn't even know it, OP

You live in such a strange country.

you only get tag and 100 hours community service, £500 fine

lmao you faggots are so cucked by your mudshit overlords

>being charged for refusing treatment
well i'm fucked, if i were to make an appointment with my rural practice with two gp's, there's a 50% chance i'd be assigned to the bangladeshi bloke rather than the white woman

i was close, also what is it with women doing this, are they jsut stupid everyone knos you don't talk about certain things online.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921
>She was given an eight-week community order, placed on an eight-week curfew and told to pay costs of £500 and an £85 victim surcharge.

the UK is a non-white shithole

they are spartacus

>The court heard how, before arriving at hospital, Edwards had spat in the faces of two police officers and threatened to headbutt them.
Jow Forums is literally defending this while also defending officers that shoot innocent people because they're nervous

Golden coming from a swede

maybe the thot had taken enough BBC for the day?

>TEENAGE
>woman
>he

Pick one.

Says the Swede, lol.

/ourthot/
also, a black doctor? did he get a shamanery phd in dinduland?

they made it a £2,500 fine for each defective tyre but also said they would ban car tyres because they cause microplastic pollution.
express.co.uk/life-style/cars/931128/car-tyre-pressure-part-worn-uk-law-fines-penalty-points

Lol i know it gets confusing around here sometimes but it'll all make sense someday my little rigatoni.

I guarantee that she wasn't racist before but more than likely is now and if she isn't then others are because of the overreach. The pressure cooker that the authorities are putting the nation in will explode and kill us all. It just boggles the mind, they must be evil, I struggle to find any other explanation.

lol, she made a good choice

> prince harry racecucked marrying a 36yo stripper in a glorious lip smacking chellist ceremony
> black pastor's wedding chimpout
now
> (((stabbed in the back)))
> dr.nigger
sometimes I think they give us keks on purpose

Jow Forums is gonna shit on me but tbf I've been to A&E a fair few times and every time it's always a non white treating me and i'm usually pleasantly suprised
I know it's anecdotal but I think that while the NHS isn't great it's not like it's a third world tier institution, they don't just hire retards

usually it's an indian guy but I had a black nurse once and she was pretty nice. had a massive gash on my face and I had the biggest adreneline rush of my life, couldn't feel anything, indian doctor starts injecting painkillers into my face and I am instantly in the most pain I have ever experienced, don't want to move my body so i'm just there crushing a bottle of water in my hand, black nurse is trying to talk to me but I can hear her voice wobbling and on the verge of tears at seeing me in such pain.
gotta say it felt pretty weird seeing someone have that much empathy for me

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 37K)

maybe she was stabbed with a fork
you can get loicense for that

I did not mean to say we are also weird as shit.

That thing we have in Sweden, the car check up shit we have is insane sometimes.

Attached: 1497606068674.jpg (229x377, 18K)

BASED!

i had a jap girl treat me in A&E. she was good because she was a jap, though clearly a newbie.

>they don't just hire retards
they do.

>it's not like it's a third world tier institution
oh the things my family have experienced with the NHS

well played lol

Time to dump the tea in the harbor

whats it like living in the uk lad

based thot

our NHS would collapse without great surgeons like abdul

feel like i'm living in a fucked up experiment

Last time i was in the Hospital i ended up seeing a Black Doctor
No idea where he was from, couldnt understand a word he was saying so i got confused
He instantly thought i was being Racist and didnt like him

>“You can’t clean it; you are dirty yourself.”

KEK

All the shitheads that used to get swallowed up by the Empire just end up milling around in the civil service in the UK now and make life miserable for the rest of us.

such a shame, can i still come and visit the countryside or will i get knoifd or acid thrown in my face

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 30K)

come to Liverpool lad

The countryside would be a lot better and safer than places like London, so you should be fine there

Why do you lie. You know it is a lie when they start with, "I know someone..."

>Guess 'her body her rules' goes out the door when it's convenient for libtards.
LMAO ! 100% A FRIKKIN' PLUS !

I know that feel.

yeah it's fine, I mean I walk through the biggest shitholes all the time and no one does anything
but maybe it would be a problem if you look like you could be pushed around

How the fuck is an Indian a diversity hire?

if it had been a male he would be straight off to jail. end of story.

i will when fall comes and i need a few more days of sunlight, can you lads tell me whats the codeword in the pub for a shot of aryan blood?
im 188/95kg but i do have a tendency of roaming around once im drunk enough, will the ferals pounce on me?

Cultural differences might make it dangerous to visit Liverpool

youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA

Attached: Calm Down.jpg (644x360, 44K)

Hahaha you've never been near England in your wretched lives you commie fag

England hasn't been successfully invaded since the Romans popped up to londinium for a coupla years

a pub brawl is all good and fun, just worried about getting jumped by 5 nogs with knifes or acid

only by pakis and mudshits and niggers

So no camping out in the country, enjoying nature?

no bbqs? just microwave state approve tv dinners?

fucking revolt man

It was a doctor that drove the land rover into Glasgow airport and tried to blow it up

That's why all airports are surrounded by concrete bollards in UK now

>Get stabbed in the back
>Oi cunt ya say something offensive ya are the real criminal

Lol
Maybe she didn’t have a loicence for the knife on her back

No niggers or Muslims in Liverpool lad. Completely different than London.

I meant conventional desu

I bet you could statistically justify her sense of danger, given that blacks are significantly more likely to have AIDs and STDs.

Speaking of which - do surgeons have to get regularly tested for such things?

>200 hours of unpaid work
That's called slavery. For the crime of wanting a qualified doctor.

Did you hear about the niggers dancing in the middle of a surgery?

Patient ended up with brain damage

>get stabbed
>get fined for seeking medical treatment
That's all well and good but did she have her knife wound license?

Attached: bongbtfo.jpg (960x578, 87K)

It is, also a massive double standard because if some non white asked for a doctor of their race they wouldn't get charged for it

Medical Schools shouldn't have affirmative action.

It's a lack of freedom of speech on the whole. All that would happen here is the "doctor's" feelings would be hurt and maybe he would start washing his hands and stop dripping his AIDS blood in the transfusion bag, MAYBE

She was charged because the knife that she got stabbed was un Loicence one

Oi mate do you have a loisense for that stab wound?

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kek

>A TEENAGE woman taken to hospital with a stab wound to her back refused to be treated by a doctor because he was black.
>Edwards was given a 12-month community punishment and ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work, plus pay £720 in fines, compensation and cost
And she lived to tell the tale. Smart girl.

like father like son

>Thot refuses to get help from a black man
The irony. She deserved every punishment they gave her, I bet even her stabbing was related with her thotness

you just have to learn how to be the right level of assertiveness but not aggressive with these people
what you want to avoid is people dressed in all black at night unless you're fucking conor mcgregor

Attached: Day-in-a-Life.png (1000x1413, 534K)