Elon went off the deep end

Elon went off the deep end.

How will the democrats ever recover?

Let's get 10+ million people to vote Yes in his poll:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/999374720368689153

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-23 at 3.43.00 PM.png (580x509, 64K)

elon musk started dating that crazy whore grimes, i dont trust him for the time being. go on /mu/ and read up on that bitch, she's basically an autistic weeb horse girl from your school who got a record contract and jewish marketing machine

the public uses the site to rate media output
grimes will not personally rate anything
you faggot

>autistic weeb horse girl

The perfect woman.

Who fucking cares is this tmz?

Attached: 88%based.png (692x681, 71K)

based. elon is /ourguy/

>journalists, editors & publications will care

Elon is naive

If it’s anything like Tesla reliability it will be on a flatbed shortly after arrival.

bot armies are for retards and are almost totally ineffective

the false concept of bots as a threat is the same as the false concept of russian collusion as a threat - mass hysteria of a boogeyman. the reality of the social media botnet is paying an indian guy to give you 1000 fake followers and not a single person cares

so this will be just like snopes?

imagine having a bad, broken conversation with an early edition Tay, where your eyes glaze over as the schizophrenic text is barfed out. tv static trying to jam clear channels of communication. thats the power of a botnet

yeah it's basically the media's form of "JIDF" :D

>muh bot army
Bot #100101001 reporting in.

Women don't have opinions, the last strong male they had affection for is what their opinion will be.

>You will never have an autistic weeb horse goth gf
Why even live

Attached: crying pepe.png (656x755, 39K)

oy vey. dont talk about exploding batteries!

Attached: oy vey.gif (504x566, 12K)

if she has horse herpes, it won't matter at all.

She's not the only autistic goth girl out there, there's plenty of them.

But most of them are druggies and roasties.....

Kek. This KILLS the JIDF

Attached: 99976555.png (798x864, 1.33M)

Elon is redpilled he knows shes only good for pussy

This board is a rudimentary look into the future, where information spreads between people without the need for "learned" interlocutors. When anyone can post an image or video or corporate financial statement directly to the internet, why do we need some cubicle faggot to write a biased article about that source info?

Media news is less efficient and is dying a natural death.

Attached: 1526899153331.jpg (900x900, 160K)

a. I don't see how you set up what constitutes good journalism without bias.

b. This will get gamed by high IQ people eventually.

c. This could be dangerous because it would be a way to centralize news credibility which if corrupted would be VERY dangerous.

d. I still tentativly support this idea.

>pic
lmao what a retard

Would be akin to credit rating agencies. Some issues there; perverse incentives creep in, bias creeps in, intellectualization, groupthink. But overall a positive idea because it decreases information costs. Instead of reading a financial statement for every fucking company a simple rating that is fairly reliable is available to the public. Despite flaws it's better than not having the info source.

This would be similar. Some flaws but better than the current "have money ->buy platform -> spew nonsense without any accountability" setup that exists now.

This will never work. And he knows it.
Are the site managers going to do Mueller's job for him? This is just a way to get data from normie about how much the head of a "verifying service" matters for the sites credibility.

(((Journalist))) wouldn’t be kvetching this hard if they didn’t care. Their only credibility was how many clicks they got, the more bs click bait articles they put up the more “reliable” they think they are. This completely fucks them especially since they can’t bot votes for ((((Anderson cooper))) or (((Rachel Maddow)))

create another politifact

Views are what counts. If the rating site doesn't get much coverage, it doesn't change the landscape

Ratings will directly affect the views they get, people would rather spend $20 for a 5 star meal than $1 for 5 1 star meals. No one will pay for subscriptions if all your reporters have 0 credibility. Which is why the amount of clicks is the only credibility they want, they don’t want to be judged for that would lead to being exposed as spreading propaganda

well there are already magazines in this nieche (credibility), and yeah, they are based more on subscriptions and physical sales than adverts

those who eat up MSM now wont change course because of a underpromoted rating site though

That pic. "No need to talk to each other goyim" kek

While I tend to agree I have found that embracing anonymity to the degree that Jow Forums has does not sit with most people. People are desperate for identity and don't enjoy being subsumed, well most people. Personally I love it but I can't wait to see how it call plays out.

Attached: 1517583224731.jpg (1250x1202, 154K)

kek

If it provides examples it may be potent. If people can readily access a journalist's past retardation it may affect them. Problem before internet was that journalists like Krugman could spout off complete nonsense but unless you saved all your copies of nyt to show your friends it was hard to prove he was a retard. Now it is doable and a rating site may help centralize that info.

>Pravda
>name of the communist propaganda paper, forced "mainstream media" in soviet union

Attached: fry.png (400x354, 45K)

it's a good name imho

>Elon “Gas Jews, not cars” Musk
>Elon “Model 3rd Reich” Musk

I take back most of the negative shit I’ve said about him

Attached: 04035CF7-ED17-44DB-BC55-1F4DE9F090A0.jpg (360x549, 106K)

Seeing how Elon is 100% CIA nigger, this "pravda" will be a beacon of truth and integrity. It won't be made, this guy is the king of vaporware, so I guess the schpiel here is just to normalize the idea of ai automated "fact" checking for the plebs.

Attached: rusty_tendie.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Id do anything to clean her stinky anus with my tongue and worship her for the rest of my life.

Wouldn't this just intice people to vote for their political interests?

We all know that if a numale or feminist came across an article that's entirely accurate but supports trump, they will rate it as not credible.

Unless they find a way to reliably register the credibility of the voting public this wont work out well.

Silly user zero tsu does not have a stinky anus. 2d girls are perfect.

Attached: 1523154838242.jpg (1440x810, 129K)

You sure this won't backfire in any way? This could be used against us as much as against them.
Also
>1 post by this id

(((politifact))) has been shown to be retardedly biased

He knows better. They're panicking because the illusion that keeps them fed can't take much more and revealing that the "right-wing bots" on twitter either don't exist, are run by twitter themselves or another lefty source etc is terrifying these people.

Do you think a media credibility rating website would work in our favor?
Don't you think it would just be CtR 2.0, or that website that tracked how many "lies" Trump had been telling?
Facts, evidence and science don't work so well when science has been hijacked. Remember that Trump got called a liar for stating that there were only 2 genders.

Just like rotten tomatoes will never effect movie makers right

>This will get gamed by high IQ people eventually

Attached: 1512271315651.gif (426x426, 1.33M)

So are there going to be shills here tomorrow trying to convince everyone that Musk is a Jew puppet?

What is the poll at now? Im twitter banned

I'm weary of this idea. What if it is used against us? We will flock to his project for a chance to tarnish the reputation of lying media and we will be deemed "bots" and logged into his system.

If they really didn't like the idea they'd be here already.

Too bad user, you are not her Daaahlin~

Also this.

But it also means "Truth" and could be a good thing if he's honest about the website

It isn't a false concept. There are numerous examples of the democrats and hillary clinton using them to push, in a similar way, or at least a bolstering way, of MSM methods in creating public issues.

The perception of outrage is more important than facts because most people don't even know or care to know about the factual basis of their claims. For example, your post is a falsity, and if 60 "people" in the thread support it, it would become somewhat believable. Put this on a large scale, and you have a method of controlling what ideas people have.

One way to get ppl not talking about Tesla's catching fire, running into vehicles and some senior mgt personnel leaving.

more like snopes than anything else
a site people can use to discredit in their own minds any information that they don't already believe
the end result is group think and circle jerk discussions where everyone agrees with everyone and people get entrenched in their beliefs refusing to sway at all

Voted yes, bump.

If the Don gets ahold of it, there won't be any stopping this train of butthurt.

Tell me you wouldnt fuck this

Attached: 1136505.jpg (480x720, 58K)

Won't work.
Snopes, FactCheck, and politifact are all biased sites run by card carrying Democrats.

The only way to even get close to credible news is to force the journalists to cover all sides and views at once.

I imagine there'd have to be reasons provided, and we all know lefty reasons are because something is racist/sexist/phobic/mean.

Kek

Attached: 1519704706197.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Could you imagine high pitch sperg noises she'd make.

>Let's get 10+ million people to vote Yes in his poll:

this here is exactly why his idea for a site will never work. you and your desperation will downvote all the stuff that doesnt suck trumps limp dick

hot. I would fuck Grimes because I'm not gay. I don't care if she's an artsy wannabe.

wait, let's hope she doesn't Yoko Ono him.

well I would assume Paul feels like an ass now

Jesus Christ
Yoko in the flesh

Have standards nippon, goddamn thats awfull and im an incel

She was a writer for the Gorllia vs. Bear music blog back when it was where all the hipsters got their music news and found out about hip new bands. She used her position to shill herself and her music. Some of her success definitely comes from being in the right place at the right time.

Attached: ay9.jpg (264x191, 5K)

>fucking 3d women
Nope never going to happen 2D>3DPD

Attached: vomit.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Attached: JonTron.jpg (816x750, 81K)

>Pravda
I approve.

RIP media

Attached: boom.gif (320x180, 1.4M)

I had this same idea last year. We need this. Scores determine if you are flagged as satire, real journalism, or entertainment

lol he turned that commie slut into a capitalist sex slave

I... I don't know what to make of these digits?

Attached: zombie apocalypse.jpg (900x400, 68K)

Pravda is actually pretty good when not covering overtly political subjects. For example they published that the best medicine against Pertussis was colloidal/ionic silver (ideally via a nebulizer). This is the kind of actual truth that you will never find in the West.

FYI antibiotics are notoriously worthless vs pertussis.

They care enough to instantly start attacking him over the idea

>Let's create a Corporate backed site sucking on a Nanny State's teat where people express their (((opinions))) with thumbs up or sad emoji

Attached: 1526691925320.jpg (1200x1198, 162K)

Kinda agree, as usual Musk is in a gray area. So still undecided if he needs to die or be fully supported.

I actually think that Elon browses here and is posting some of these threads, or his employees that do the AI stuff.

Everyone here posted about exactly that right after his tweet, now he's going balls deep in it. I like it a sliver more then before. Still kinda skeptical because no man should hold as much power as musk wants to have. Though his bullying when a kid, added to his autistic level intellect makes me think he will probably end up doing some shady shit but he will end up benefiting humanity in the end.

Elon if you're reading this. I used to be close by to one of your battery factories.

Stay good and luck will be on your side, friendo.

Attached: 1527107467764.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

>voted Trump
>hates the media
>dating Grimes
Musk is /ourguy/

last tweet is brilliant and true (first chronologically)

Attached: 1526951886381.jpg (953x625, 264K)

Troll this, think about rating a journalist's rating based on the JQ

Attached: Keknye.png (662x558, 110K)

Attached: 1527111553749.png (825x861, 71K)

>Implying any of that shit matters

She's a young piece of celebrity ass for him to bang and that's all.