ITT; The signs of a crazy or emotionally unstable woman

I'll start; if she has stuffed animals on her night stand or worse, he car dashboard.

Attached: jaden-42129.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

that could also be a sign that you're dating an asian

Attached: 1527011654890.jpg (369x387, 35K)

If it's a stuffed my little pony it's okay though that just makes her marriage material.

My baby!

Attached: 20180204_002832.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

my ex loved that kind of stuffed animals with big sparkling eyes

Hair painted in flashy colours, "problem glasses", multiple piercings, ears covered in holes from God only knows how many earrings, anti-social behaviour in large groups of people, preferring the company of men to other women in case she absolutely needs to mingle with someone, popping pills and most importantly - her mother. If the mother's batshit insane, so is her daughter.

if she has a vagina
if she has a penis

That's just female nature, I'm more worried if she does not have "cute" plush toys/animals. She might lack empathy which is not a feminine trait.

Ever dated a nigger/finds niggers attractive

That or if the mother is just oblivious. My last ex just has a dumb as bricks mom and didn't know how to raise a sensible daughter. Probably why she got raped when she was younger.

If she has ever used the term "fur baby" or has ever liked a post using that term.

Exception allowed if she is using the stuffed animal on her dashboard to conceal a radar/lidar detector.

I want to skin any cunt that uses that term. Jesus Christ.

This board really is dead isn't it

If she seriously believes in astrology or chemtrails

Headlight Eyelashes

Attached: 1498558197123.png (350x247, 150K)

Op here, as a car fanatic this drives me up the fucking wall. Good post.

Nigga wut...there are people (I know women arent people but roll with it) that use that phrase. Yikes

Attached: funniest-dog-tweets-2016-18-585a5ac92f317__700.jpg (700x629, 108K)

*BREATHS IN*
*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHITCH
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER NINDOODOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*

Ahhhhhhhhh....

Attached: 25d.png (680x637, 187K)

nice work!

she's a beauty user

i have no photos of my princess on this pc but this one but i thought i'd share

Attached: IMG_7493.jpg (937x1357, 308K)

>bad relationship with parents (father especially)
>history of sexual abuse
>history of drug use/excessive drinking
>claims to have been sexually assaulted/harassed before
>claims to be “depressed”
>had a “bi-curious” phase
>used to have a large group of friends but is now alone for some reason
>avid social media user
>likes Tim Burton
Anything else?

>is suddenly into me

Purple, Something odd about the ones that have purple everything

Oh yeah, totally forgot to add liking nigger music, do not downplay that one

Sassy :)

This. Also if she never accepts the possibility that she could be wrong about something and claims to be the victim in every situation she recalls

i got one of those lol they're cute and like 5$

If she's into that spiritual add crap. I.e. Doesn't follow a single faith but her room is full of dream catchers, magic crystals, and goddess statuses. Total fucking nut

If shes into reading fantasy books like harry potter and shit like that then she most likely spends time online weiting harry potter fanfiction.

STAY CLEAR.

Has no female friends. This means she is not capable of having honest friendships with other persons, only male 'friends' that are waiting in line to fuck her or receive special favors for helping her move, borrowing car, free dinner and travel etc.

>If shes into reading fantasy books like harry potter and shit like that then she most likely spends time online weiting harry potter fanfiction.
this isn't 2005 anymore mate, you're old

Does taxidermy count?

They're willing to go out with you

Cheated on exes but promises it would never happen in your current relationship. Also be wary their lies about the number of partners they've had. Always multiply the num we they give you by 3 and if it is too high for your comfort stay away

Attached: aposematism.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

Gages. Fucking gages

disregard advice from anyone who does that weird also shit

Has never had an extended period of being single in her past. IE breaks up and is in another serious relationship in less than a month; rinse repeat

>she's constantly losing her fucking keys and shaking down the whole house for 30 minutes, only to find them somewhere retarded like her ass pocket.
>she saves a literal fucking trove of useless shit because she thinks there's some goldrush era spittoon in there that's worth millions.
>Lottery, angels, wicca/witchcraft

Spoiler alert: EVERY FUCKING WOMAN IS OFF HER ROCKER.

Attached: 1522101023345.jpg (458x545, 53K)

Thats me! Except tim butron and im a guy.

Mental illness aspect is 100% real.

I get panic attacks when an event happens so fast and im overwhelmed.

Basically heart starts beating really fast, start dripping sweat and feel like im dying, my vision cuts to black tunnels and my hearing goes up in frequency like that dmt sound or a high pitch ringing veryd loud.

Basically i gotta sit down or rest as it feels like you're dying but you can overcome it by "letting it happen"

Bi-polar is the biggest issue though, i could go from high on cocaine without any drugs to wanting to kill myself and it keeps happening. My sweaty palms suck ass too.

I wanna get benzos for 6 months, i know people can power through it but i dont wanna be embarrassed in public if a panic attack happens or i faint.

Ive had blood work down and im very very low on vitamin D. Im 10 out of the normal range of 30-50 and inhave to take special viatmin D pills.

Also people wanted me to get help and get on wellbutrin and gabapentin then idk if if made things worse or not, but anytime i suffer an event im blamed for not manning up and going through with it.

I never used to get this bad until i started gabapentin and wellbutrin, i love gabapentin though. Anyways idk im ranting.....i never thought id grow up like this and mental illnesses change you without you even knowing. Ive had depression for 10 years now and the older i get the worst it gets.

Im a faggot but hate the faggot scene and my dad has said he hates faggots and mom is in the middle, i stikl see why being gay is gross. I can bang girls but have 0 attraction relationship wise unlike guys, if i was Bi id have feeling for girls.

Idk life is too much sometimes specially when im so skinny i get questioned if i have hiv,cancer,eating issues etc and it takes s toll on you.

Im close to signing a deal with the devil and hooking myself on a benzo so i can atleast get my life into gear.

Attached: IMG_0398.jpg (681x605, 112K)

bro harry potter was dope as fuck when we were kids. i still have all my books

If she doesn't shut the fuck up about her plans to run the Disney princess marathon

Is under 35 and divorced

Won't look at pictures of your niece or friends children because she's panicking about having kids and looking at others kids makes her jealous and depressed. (This applies more to stage 1 roastie territory 30-35)

Fugly chink like this

Insists she likes classical music and dance

Attached: 0B32C6E8-B5A4-4EE3-B701-180DFAC0A68A.jpg (334x351, 31K)

Forgot one important one. If she has a small fucking dog she treats like a child and tells you that this animal reinvigorated her life. Translation is I'm not marriage or mother material and was never successful in that endeavor; now I'm gonna project my barren wombed misery on to a small stupid dog

She has a new "best friend" every 4-6 months. She's either crazy or a shit person.

depends

Owning a cat. Bottom line.

I bet it hurts that no one replied to your blog.
Do you think you're a fag because you were molested?

Tattoos, piercings, colored hair

The 3 major red flags

Attached: larson.png (557x605, 325K)

I agree...this means she is a follower not capable of independent thought

Prob okay if you just want sex

I have 82 stuffed pandas on my bed, am I crazy?

No user, pandas are cute. You are ok.

Prove it.

so crazy or emotionally unstable woman?

Attached: smuggarde.jpg (649x649, 57K)

>She's unmarried and not a virgin.

Attached: 1481366851197.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Attached: D2D5EE9F-9CCF-4CF8-9A55-7A94E71C3B65.jpg (350x359, 46K)

Attached: CEF2B118-F362-4E73-8489-6EB6B3B4B740.jpg (350x350, 110K)

Call her for fun crazy or nuts and when she goes full crazy, because no one can call her like that, even though it was ironically or, you know, just for fun, than she is crazy

Recently went from long hair to short hair.

STFU cocksucker