Elon knows too much

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: elonmusk.png (547x365, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBCbf8a5SKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elon musk's *Blue Tick of Approval* to disappear in 3... 2...

looool he's a scam artist but this is a funny development... he's young too... hopefully he becomes a right wing extremist.

He has potential desu. I never really liked him and his ideas only work on paper most of the time, but he is a White South African who is now woken to the reality of the lying media. He could be /ourguy/ in a matter of months if he worked at it.

he pretty much already is deep down, just has to keep quiet. no doubt his patience is running out. watch him at a conference with the amount of disdain he has for the retarded questions of media.

+ he was cofounder of paypal with peter thiel who is openly team trump. he is just more subtle about it for (((approval)))... deep down he's /ourguy/ like 70%

Go back to re ddit.

was about to mention peter thiel
elon has been a revered figure for years, he can't afford to do a 360 overnight

It’s been over for a while folks, we won back in 2016. Now it’s just playing out, enjoy the ride and welcome to the best timeline

They wouldn't dare

Look at all the crybabies on here. The guy is making history while you keyboard faggots are bitchin. Tough luck that you aren't sending rockets to mars and dating hot women, you might wanna play the Trump card.........it's alot cooler and you lose less.

Literally never used Reddit, user. I'm pretty much full on NatSoc anyway, what was your reason for saying this?

By /ourguy/ I mean it is only a matter of time before he awakens to the Jewish question.

>Thinking of calling it Pravda
>Pravda
What did he mean by this?

>retarded questions

He cannot answer basic questions about the car company he is supposed to be running. Specifically about how it is going to avoid bankruptcy. He cannot answer those questions because Tesla is utterly doomed.

They cannot make the cars cheaply or quickly enough. That means they will rush them and fuck up the component purchasing. That means the cars won’t work properly. Then the company will go bust. That it will go to the US government asking for a bailout like every other car maker does. Then his entire life's work is fucked. He is a modern John DeLorean and will go out as a joke.

We can all see this. He can see this.

then short the stock faggot. or make a bet with me. but you won't cuz you have no balls, or no money, probably neither

consecutive burning cars resulting in multiple dead women on the highway. That's fake news now apparently.

Attached: 65547789.png (597x608, 71K)

Elon is based

the floor already gave out on account of his negligent handling of live conference calls with his investors. His stocks are essentially steaming turds to anybody looking to make money. lol.

Elon is South African. Yeah....he knows.

yeah really plummetting there leafy magee

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 22.13.05.png (1180x1046, 164K)

wait so elon musk says what the media does when someone criticizes them and they do just that? fucking retards just fucking retards.

>plummetting

It has fallen over the year. The financial condition of the company means it won't survive. It will need a massive amount of additional credit or a government bailout in the next 1-3 years.

The absolute madman

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-163133_Twitter.jpg (1080x2029, 561K)

>absolutely savage

BTFO

Attached: 1515882620751.png (1254x981, 1.18M)

oh shit laying down the law I see a++

wtf i want to go to mars now

nigger, nigger, double nigger

didn't they praise him when he left his council after pulling out of the iran deal? are they going to do a 180 now lmao

He faked SpaceX lmaoo!!!

elon is spitting fire

between this and the political and social happenings, I think this has been the greatest month since nov 2016

Never thought about buying a tesla before now

Attached: np-inspiring-and-yet-savage-savage-randy-savage-2807847.png (500x347, 84K)

hope elon gets bear security because he gonna get mossaded since they control ALL of media and online social media.

we gotta start spamming these inbreds that their jooish privilege is showing when they whine about being called out for an industry they defend because they run it.

Nah mate, the only political ideology Elon gives a shit about is supporting anything that will benefit himself

>Elon “Model 3rd Reich” Musk

he left when trump pulled out off of the paris climate agreement

madly

If they kill Musk,
we will burn everyone of them.

>his ideas only work some of the time

You mean like backing a fucking rocket down from space onto a fucking barge? Yeah he’s only marginally successful. You are a fucking idiot.

Scam artist? Yeah. My Tesla is a scam. It’s all a facade when I drive it every day. Space X is all CGI amirite? Fucking MORON

I give it 2 weeks of being online before Jow Forums starts crying and calling Musk a left-wing kike shill because it flags their favorite sources as propaganda.

> Elon "gas for the kikes, not the rides" Musk

He's from SA, he's already extreme right wing he's just keeping it low key

I realised Tesla was an incredible investment when sjw media shills started shitting on Musk.

Attached: 1527043309697.png (640x640, 125K)

holy shit this is just beautiful

Attached: 1507754917190.jpg (286x323, 37K)

Kek

What about "gas for kikes, not cars or bikes"

kek based
youtube.com/watch?v=FBCbf8a5SKU
tim pool has an analysis on the current state of journalists. they are fucked

More and more people are turning against the tolerance police and the degenrate postmodern society.
/ourguys/ popping up left and right

The pendulum is swining back hard

Attached: DBDBC018-6CCA-44C7-A279-2C48AD7D2B54.gif (446x250, 1.44M)

t.basedboy

Attached: trump magic touch.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

They wouldn't do that. It would be way too obvious

I bet you smell like fucking shit and have a dirty dick

Attached: 1525207512596.jpg (365x346, 12K)

Attached: ELON.png (576x312, 319K)

wtf i love tesla now

Musk is muh bro! Based SAFA wizzing around in rockets and electric cars. F U C K the haters ! You can't keep a man who creates like that down...not ever ! The guy s troll flame throwers were more successful than most businesses...

Trump 2016
Kanye 2024
Musk 2032

But user, if he does a 360 he’ll be facing the same way.

I bet the white farmers being fucked over in SA is helping speed his development

LOL I love African-Americans now.