So this idiot is back. Here's my proposal :

So this idiot is back. Here's my proposal :
A school shooter in.
Anyone in the area show up dressed in black Trench coats or cosplay Cho. Etc. And just hang around them. Go ask about buying guns. Whatever.

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-214532.png (1440x2560, 642K)

Can't Vog the Hogg.

Attached: Vog.jpg (560x358, 35K)

> lets ban semiautomatics
> fuck off
> did you heard about that die-in at publix?
> what? no. thats powerful though. wow. fuck the 2nd amendment, man. ban them all.

I don't get it, what does publix have to do with this?

What would that accomplish

publix probably has some kind of association with the NRA, either as a donor or some kind of sponsorship arrangement.

anyway hogg is just trying to create a media spectacle, the details of the cause are secondary.

Better yet just shoot them, easy targets just lying there pretending to be dead. People will probably think it's an act lol

hopefully they do it in the parking lot. i've heard florida drivers are pretty unaware.

Just go to publix and dump soda or whatever all over them. i know, i know, what about the empolyees....

Step on them. As if they're not even there.

Wait till they're 'dead' before going in for a mass tar / glue and feathering? Would give you time to do the deed then book it.

lol u'll show dem, das right, while im fuckin ur bitch ull be at the publix bein 2 pussy to even do anythin u type on the keyboard, sheeeit, best just kill yourself w*hteboi

The one thing the left doesn't have any more is a sense of humor. Mockery is the one thing they can't handle. Their reaction to it will be a fantastic tantrum. The media will explode with ranting and most normal people will just go eh they didn't hurt anyone that's kinda funny and make these idiots look like the dipshits they are.

Publix is the best part about living in Florida. Wtf is this guy's problem?

>walk in
>trip over retards laying on floor
>fall on Hogg and his head slams against the floor?
>sue Hogg????????

not even in florida. just think these fags need to be bullied and feel ostracized to show that they are the problem, not guns

No one would think impersonating school shooters and asking for guns is funny.
No one. In fact that's unironically one of the least funny things you could think of doing as a response to this dingus

Some user in the area needs to take one for the team and drop an entire bottle of liquid ass at that event as soon as everyone groups up. Dont even let them lay down. Disrupt their faggot ass event just like they do every non pozzed event.

>laying on a floor = holding people accountable

>see someone on their phone
>smack it out of their hand
"the dead don't use social media"

Love it

Attached: download.jpg (959x632, 127K)

Make Chris Chan / David Hogg cross over comics. Make him look like a fucken idiot too for extra points.

Best thing to do is just ignore him. You petulant child.

Attached: 735B3EB9-D45C-414A-914E-D07333E2EFC9.jpg (372x525, 83K)

Here is my proposal, why they are lying down, take a shit onto their face.
To show that leftards are literally full of shit

Floridanon here
I'll be sure to go buy a #PubSub while these faggots are at it. I'll even CC while I'm at it.

Attached: 1478394821868.jpg (1015x737, 221K)

Attached: eric shartman.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

your diet shall consist of things that make you spew the most foul gases. crop dust them while dropping sandwhich bits on them

>submitting a tip about the FBI to the FBI
It's an abstract kind of feel.

Faggot doesn't even live in Florida. Also stop paying attention to this fag.

An user in a wheelchair should go there and repeatedly try to roll through the area they're all laying down in. If they don't stand up, roll over them, fall out of wheelchair and threaten lawsuits. If they do stand up, just keeping rolling back through every 30 seconds. Bonus points for open carrying multiple AR-15s strapped to the wheelchair.

stand there near him with a sign that says "CRISIS ACTOR"

try harder

I finally understand this picture.

waterguns

How are you gonna live in Florida and survive without Publix?
Bet that faggot still buys subs despite his """"boycott"""

not a bad idea