ISRAEL ATTACKED AMERICA

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

archive.is/b4kcR

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

Attached: 1496086281566.png (1500x1941, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/95aQd
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
archive.is/0HNfk
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust
ushmm.org/educators/teaching-about-the-holocaust/general-teaching-guidelines
unz.com/article/was-vietnam-a-holocaust-for-zion/#footnoteref_7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:

>Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;

>Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;

>Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;

>Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;

>Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;

>General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;

>Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;

>Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;

>Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;

>Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;

>Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;

>Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;

>Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;

>George Ball, under secretary of state;

>Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;

>Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;

>Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;

>Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;

>Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and

>Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

Attached: can you tell them apart.jpg (1200x940, 345K)

>In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew.”

>The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States.”

archive.fo/95aQd

Attached: 04e1684f48ba034642243d45ec81140077b6fa1ef4f92fa2648f99e509e6d1c8.jpg (1200x704, 115K)

Attached: uss-liberty-stone.jpg (580x436, 111K)

Attached: DdWGuW7W0AI1Ma1.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

Attached: 69688b7bd14523e677d774dc11dcd2fa4355d376054e3bcef78b06ceecbf4ee4.jpg (722x1280, 207K)

Attached: 08efb05ff8304a08032c671b3787481e81a097f87780876eb0971112b25a6603.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Israel will pay for its crimes.

Attached: 1526755180715.jpg (1024x677, 199K)

tick tock tick tock put another zionist neck on the block

Bump

Attached: 9ADE29CD-324B-4F69-BC57-5393D7B793AD.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

Bump

Attached: Patrick_Little_911.png (1402x1983, 188K)

To be fair, the deep state asked Israel to do it

bamp

Bump.

Attached: Cabal_13.png (2836x1260, 375K)

>Jews asked Jews to do it

Well when you put it that way.

OK and? Israel and America weren't allies during the six day war. We can compare that to Japan and America as actual enemies during WWII and the relationship changed. Same thing now, you just hate Israel I get it, but at least show something more recent that is during a friendship to show Israeli hypocrisy not a -during war- military tactical decisions.

I'm truly saddened on this misfortune of the USS soldiers, may they rest in peace.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor didn't result in a cover up. The two situations aren't even remotely similar.
>the relationship changed
What would have been considered an act of war by any other country lead to the United States becoming closer, and more subservient, to Israel. Strange.

I'll continue to post about the attack on the USS Liberty until the majority of Americans know the truth about the event. Deal with it.

Attached: uss_li4.jpg (638x399, 44K)

>Israel and America weren't allies during the six day war

Attached: 1517518018599.png (394x450, 17K)

Yes, prior to the six day war Israel and the US weren't allies.
I was giving an example on how enemies who fight a gruesome war could change relationships and become allies.

>I was giving an example on how enemies who fight a gruesome war could change relationships and become allies.
I understand that. Like I said the two situations aren't similar in any way.

51st anniversary of the attack approaching soon, June 8.

Attached: 1494721432535.png (1500x1941, 1.45M)

no fucking shit mate

Fuck Israel

Attached: liberty-11111111.png (1230x996, 1.27M)

Attached: 1526295672225.jpg (792x1018, 395K)

You are a stupid evil kike and everything you are saying is a dirty kike lie.
Get ready for a mass awakening og goyim.

Attached: 1526589483898.jpg (338x671, 88K)

Semantics, you kike. There has never been an official declaration. We were the first nation to recognize your shithole as a country and have been pumping money to you kikes ever since. You knowingly attacked us to false flag Egypt, because you're backstabbing rats.

So murdering the crew of another nation's ship in an attempt to blame it on Egypt is okay?

You realize that if any other nation had done that to the US they would have invaded right away, right?

Attached: 1526471158300.jpg (1000x541, 264K)

*turns valve wheel

Gassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

k m8
Didn't we apologize for that attack and offer to pay the families? was the US "hypnotized" by the jew to not attack Israel? We must be doing something right.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Exactly. Every single commie bastard was a kike. I don't even care if the holocaust was real or not, clearly Hitler had a legitimate right to kill every single kike he could lay his hands on

>The moment the Goy realized that without the Kikes we would have no communism, no rapefugees, no poverty, no misery at all...

Attached: jews in action.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)

>palestinians holding sign

what makes you any better for doing the same thing the jews do, faggot
explain

You only apologized becuase you failed to pin it on the Egyptians.

Come on you passed over several times earlier in the day and could see the flags. Of course you knew what you were doing

Attached: 1515696324213.png (960x747, 506K)

Again. we apologized and did probably some other things I don't know and the US still didn't attack us for it. We must be doing something right.
So instead of getting rid of Israel, how about you learn our tactics if they work this good?

Not to mention they fucking jammed the comms which requires knowing who the fuck they are jamming.

Its called a ZOG, faggot. We'll be taking our nuclear material back as well.

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

Those aren't Palestinians. They're USS Liberty survivors who happen to have an affinity to Palestinians, probably because Israel murdered their crewmates/friends.

>learn our tactics
Fabulous idea
Bump

Attached: 3689615D-7C69-4892-B40E-17599417286E.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

Come to JimmyRustler.com to learn more about your crimes to repent of Jewish Supremacy.

Don't be a pussy now. Facts can only be avoided so long.

Good tactic, the US should employ to spread femini.... oh wait, you already did that everywhere, especially to yourself

Everything you say further reinforces our argument against jews. Every word out of your mouth has been forecasted by Mein Kampf. You """people""" can't help yourselves.

Weak

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 320K)

>Michael Scheuer: Israel Is A Cancer On U.S. Foreign Policy

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

>I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow --Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

>Michael Scheuer: Israel owns the Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

Attached: aaee5c86363c5b212b6a865cac95346599f699831ccd0759eb3fed2d1e858c54.jpg (668x336, 76K)

When you realize every group does this shit, and you go after a small group who manages to be well you'd like to take them down and not succeed. the US is an exception in this millenia that it actually wants relationship with Jews and it benefited them in many ways except one thing. Which will lead to a collapse, SPQR style.

Remember history repeats itself, and if you don't know what I mean, read up on the fall of Constantinople. I'm out.

Well, what about your illegal stockpiles of nuclear warheads and unwillingness to sign the Non Nuclear Proliferation Agreement?
What about your government selling the WannaCry virus to North Korea?
Or the blastworm you used to take out a third of Iran's nuclear facilities?

>Israel and America weren't allies during the six day war.
Name one shabbos goy from history with his tongue further up Israel's rectum than LBJ?
He makes Trump look like Ken Livingstone.

>Jews and it benefited them in many ways except one thing
Absolute fucking lies. You kikes have been gearing up for purges for the past 70 years or longer. Actually definitely longer when you consider your banking schemes. You're attempting to disarm us and silence us while displacing us.

archive.is/0HNfk
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC

Attached: 0a977b8d64832d04a0272b053e6cf94d.jpg (704x524, 113K)

You are out to JimmyRustler.com to repent of your Jewish Supremacy. At JimmyRustler.com no Jew gets away with his lies.

>learn our tactics

>blackmail
>bribery
>espionage
>threat of violence, often nuclear

That's right. Jews are attempting to destroy the white race. However whites are fighting back. JimmyRustler.com has been specifically created to raise awareness of Jewish Supremacy.

It also provides a place for Jews to expose themselves.

Attached: israel_.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

>Remember history repeats itself
What's that thing you're always saying...?
Remember the Holocaust.

>Remember the Holocaust.
Never happened

Attached: jews_fem_priv.jpg (4724x2812, 2.33M)

Attached: It's Just a Matter of Time Before U.S. Tires of Israel.jpg (1583x4050, 749K)

JimmyRustler.com, if you don't have info graphs you can get them on JimmyRustler.com.

Yes I am shilling JimmyRustler.com because exposing Jewish Supremacy is the most important thing anyone can do.

His name was JimmyRustler.com

Remember it, use it to fight the JIDF.

No one cares about your irrelevant meme site.

Israel officially apologized and gave all the victims families money as well as the US government.

You are right kike. History repeats itself. Germany didn't seem to mind jews in the Weimar republic either

>The Apollo Affair was a 1965 incident in which a US company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Apollo and Parks Township, Pennsylvania was investigated for losing 200–600 pounds (91–272 kg) of highly enriched uranium, with suspicions that it had gone to Israel's nuclear weapons program.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
our greatest ally

Israel paid compensation to the families under the pretext that the attack was an accident. That was a lie.

Found the boomer

Please keep this thread bumped if possible.

Attached: Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel.png (1016x1607, 472K)

Bump. This event is the most documented of all the kikes' stabs at america. Hard proof and even apologies. When they released the info and nobody seems to care they rejoiced, only to realize later it was just another straw on the camels back.

bump

Is there a good pastebin of this?

I want you to know OP, as this thread sinks under us, that I appreciate what you are trying to do.

There's a boomer message board I spam with USS Liberty stuff. I get shit tons of hate for it, but I usually wake a few each time.

Thank you it's time for you to join JimmyRustler.com and repent of your Jewish Supremacy you cuck.

The time is coming, and you will have to answer. Better to repent now, and not later.

It's time to burn your Talmud, support the white race, and Join JimmyRustler.com

Of course, but hating those that help you will not help you idiot.

Join JimmyRustler you massive faggot.

Happened 50 years ago. Time to get over it.

Gib me. I won't make fun boomers are the hardest to shake in their loyalty to Israel and they're vote still (((technically))) counts.

Tfw Jews in the US pretending to be Muslim, because it's easier to fit in.

It's Le arfcom

fuckers, so ofcourse they should have stopped, what dumb ass schomo was at the helm? why?

Holohoax happened over 50 years ago; it's time for (((them))) to drop it.

>and the US still didn't attack us for it
>We must be doing something right
Haha

Attached: Ariel sharon greatest ally.jpg (425x240, 27K)

Drop the holohoax? OY VEY DATS ANNUDAH SHOAH. Remember the 6 gorillion goym, that's not the same like 35 gay amerimutt sailors. We have to never forget.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust

>As of November 2013, laws mandating education about the Holocaust were on the books in Austria, France, Germany, Israel, the Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, as well as in the American states of California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, and New York.
>MANDATORY EDUCATION
ushmm.org/educators/teaching-about-the-holocaust/general-teaching-guidelines

Bumping, brought to you by JimmyRustler.com

>Israel apologized after gunning lifeboats
I wouldn't wish that even on actual enemies. Honor was lost long ago.

Bump. Fuck kikes.

Attached: 1526857992397.jpg (719x1024, 74K)

This was the pill that turned me a while back

You got turned because of a mistake that could happen to literally anyone?
It's so easy to confuse ships, you know. And Israel apologized, what else do you want? Very unpatriotic.

Attached: american flags on pol.png (701x1412, 942K)

Four days after the start of the Israeli attack, Nasser accepted the ceasefire request from the UN Security Council. It was too soon for Israel, which had not yet achieved all its objectives. It was then that, on June 8, 1967, the USS Liberty, an unarmed NSA spy ship, was bombed, strafed, and torpedoed for 75 minutes by Israeli Mirage jets and torpedo boats. The Israelis obviously intended to sink it without leaving any survivors (even the lifeboats were machine-gunned), while Johnson personally prohibited the nearby Sixth Fleet from coming to its rescue. Had the USS Liberty been successfully sunk, the attack would have been blamed on the Egyptians, and would have given Johnson the pretext to intervene militarily alongside Israel, probably forcing the USSR to go to war.[8]

unz.com/article/was-vietnam-a-holocaust-for-zion/#footnoteref_7

But it failed. The affair was successfully smothered by a commission of inquiry headed by Admiral John Sidney McCain II (father of Arizona Senator John McCain III). The survivors received a medal in an unadvertised ceremony, accompanied by a formal order never to mention the incident. Only recently have some broken the silence.[9] Johnson accepted Israel’s spurious “targeting error” explanation, and rewarded the unprovoked attack by lifting the embargo on the sale of offensive military equipment to Israel.
In fact Israel jammed the Liberty's communications. And we have flight recordings of an Israeli pilot correctly identifying the ship as American, communicating this fact to his HQ for confirmation, and then getting the order to proceed.

bump

bump

Bumping, because what you stupidly call an irrelevant meme site contains the same information you are producing here. It is a library of Red Pills for people to use and spread as they please.

This information needs to be out in the open without the need to be bumped.

Bumping again, once this thread closes you can find similar information to spread on JimmyRustler.com. If you have rare info-graphs post it there so others can retrieve it to save to post later here and on other sites.

JimmyRustler really this good? Has a very dumb name desu, I feel worried to even click it.

bump

It's a dumb Jow Forums meme name for sure. But the information is all that matters.

I'm glad it doesn't have a NatSoc name however because that means normies looking for stupid memes will be exposed to the Jewish Question instead.

Let's be real, most people on Jow Forums were lured here by memes and then red pilled by info-graphs.

JimmyRustler literally rustles Jew jimmies so the name fits very well actually. If Jews or normies accuse the site of being anti-Semitic you just point to the name.

And they did (and will do) it again.

Attached: wtc.jpg (1190x837, 92K)

Bump

Sucks those guys died. Israel tried to do a false flag attack to get us to hate muslims, but they didn't realize we didn't need a falseflag attack on our ships to get us to hate muslims.

As long as "defending" Israel gives us an excuse to free muslims of their oil and drugs we aren't going to hate Israel for anything any time soon.

Bumping again

bump

Bumped

bump

This event was a misunderstanding and was paid in full by the Israelis. You need to realize accidents happen and they happen often, it doesn't surprise me Israeli intel thought it was an egyptian ship considering the heightened tension during that time.

have another bump
>gas the kikes