The Art of the deal - Trump gets to rout corruption from DOJ in Exchange for Jerusalem Embassy

Theory: Trump gets to now go after the cultural Marxists in the US with support from the Zionists

We know Jews are not monolithic. There are two major ideologies battling it out among them. The Soros Marxists who want to stay infiltrated in white societies and the Netanyahu Zionists who just want their ethnostate.
Trump and the generals are against the Marxists with a passion (and rightly so), the Zionists they seem okay with (questionable).

What if in exchange for the Jerusalem embassy and "a look the other way" policy for what Israel does in the region, the zionists have pledged support in Trump's plan to go after the commies, Marxists and all the leftist Frankists who dominate American culture. Don't forget these are the same Jews who made it so hard for him to break into New York real estate in the 80s.

The reasons why I think this:
>1) The Zionist have the power to make it work
>2) After Trump moved the embassy, Mueller shifted his rhetoric. a la - "won't indict a sitting president" Mueller may not be scared of Trump, but after 911, he knows what the Zionists are capable of.
>3) Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn was also against the leftist jews.
>4) DOJ/ FBI corruption is finally starting to break into the mainstream after we've been talking about it for two years.
>5) It's why Obama stuck it to Netanyahu just before he left office. He's the Marxist faction

It's also why the leftists are now ramping up degeneracy. They're scared because they know exactly what's coming.
>Crazy fast royal courtship and wedding to a nigger that looked fake as fuck.
>California passes law saying parents can not opt out of Trans indoctrination bullshit.
>False flags every week
>Painting Jow Forums as hotbed of radicalized incels

Attached: 1522509878632.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/rosenstein-said-to-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

i hope you're right,dude

Attached: 1527116939902.png (1254x981, 1.18M)

5 x 5

oof.

time to fap.

>Soros is the bad Jew!
>Zionists are our ally!

Attached: israel is diaspora 2.png (600x980, 146K)

Never trust any jew.
There are no "good" jews.

Attached: 1486511229189.jpg (792x1018, 304K)

While I agree, in the real world, you would have to align with one in order to take out the other. There is no other path. Go against both and the mass triggering of the programing would shut you down fast. Trump has to.

the embassy is to distract them

This.

I'm not saying Trump ideologically agrees with the Zionists. He may be saving them for his second term when they've put their feet up a little, attack Iran, expect American support and then get left out to dry.

I've already been thinking this my breh

Why is Trumpman still alive? The treacherous jews mosaad did 9/11 and would stab their own mother to save their sheckles. He hasn't been jfk'd yet because he's made seemingly outrageous concessions to the jews.

Par for the fuckin course. Let's continue this trend. MAGA

Attached: america intensifies.gif (697x764, 1.54M)

>implying one side is truly against the other

The point of the tactic is to get you siding with jews, period. It's a lot easier for friends to stab you in the back than enemies.

If the alliance is to kill the commies, then welcome. By the way, who is that lady?

Attached: 368.jpg (576x432, 24K)

Don't know, just liked the aesthetics.

Bump. This makes a lot of sense.

Attached: F5AA2012-39F0-4455-940F-3259F2F23B7F.jpg (1024x536, 84K)

It could also be that the leftist jews don't have the power to JFK Trump. Their MO is the sloppy MS-13 hits that we've figured out in minutes.

Honestly I think this is along the right track. Even making it more simple - Trump represents nationalism and that is completely compatible with zionism. The common existential enemy for both is cultural marxism, and you see the left turning hard against Israel now.

Further than that, Trumps pretty clearly aligned himself with Israel with his Ivanka-kushner marriage, he is close to Netanyahu.

>this battered spouse rationalization
fucking lol

Attached: 1523680809863.jpg (544x609, 42K)

Of course a commie like you couldn't understand the tactic, let alone economics.

The ONLY way I stop hating Jews - THE ONLY WAY - is if Israel produces proof of Clinton's corruption ALONG WITH a list of all jews in American culture (ALL OF THEM) who are actively subversive, publish indictable proof of their crimes, and declare them "persona non grata" in Israel.

interesting theory. thanks for sharing.

OP does have a point that both the West and Israel share the same enemy of open borders degenerate Marxists. However sharing that battle can only go so far. The Zionists are still Talmudic and would see the West used to fight and die to destroy their enemies whilst benefiting from EU open border policies as hundreds of thousands of Arabs go to Europe, making a Greater Israel easier to achieve.

What about (most likely) Mossad involvment in 9/11 that killed scores of Trump's mates.. Has that fit in to your idea?

There is precedence for this. The Zionists essentially did this with the Holocaust. Kill a couple hundred thousand Jews (curiously, the same type of subversive leftists too) in exchange for their ethnostate.

Seems possible but we will have to wait and see what happens.

Trump visited Epstein's private island, same as both Clintons. You'll both are literal newfags is all and can't recognize a kike faggot yet. Pathetic. There is no such thing as a publicly elected official right now you dumb niggers.

It does, but if you were going to go up against that, there is no way you could go guns blazing. You would have to get buddy buddy with them and wait for your shot. Moving the Embassy also puts them in the spotlight where they don't like to be.

They are all Kalergi kikes and Israel needs to be destroyed if this world is ever going to attain any form of peace. The fact you paint Zionists in good light is a complete joke. I'd maybe settle for them admitting the holohoax never happened so they can be globally hated and culled naturally.

Attached: 1523551656865.png (1237x941, 218K)

I never painted them as the good guys faggot. My point is that Trump may be using them and they may also be using Trump. Sadly, this is how the real world works, retard. Everyone thinks they're doing God's work.

I like thick women and I like big butts.... But her body is perfection. I got an Arab bitch that looks (I shit you not) like pic related from head to toe tho so life is pretty nice

Attached: Saras twin.jpg (1080x1211, 114K)

He may have been disgusted by it. If there was anything to that it would have destroyed him by now.

It's not that complicated. Trump needs to shill out to the zionists in-order for his domestic policies to get in, so he shills it to please them.

Yes you actually did
>'This is how the real world works'
No it literally isn't the world is unfair, it is not an equal exchange, and your post is extra shit since Mueller didn't just change his rhetoric. He admitted in the past Trump was not a criminal target in his investigation.

Remember when Stalin aligned with Bukharin to take out Zinoviev and Kamenev, then once they were cucked he turned on Bukharin?

This is like that

The moving of the embassy to Jerusalem was only symbolic and means nothing in a diplomatic sense.

The Zionists still got us into the wars in the middle east and knocked down the world trade center (which I'm sure some of Trumps good friends were inside that day). The Jews only serve their own but have different opinions on how to reach their goals, that's why you think they are more than one group, when in reality they are only one.

Trump is going to take down the entirety of worldwide Jewry, and that's a good thing!

Fucking retard, he has to capitulate to them (if only to turn on them later). There is just no other way. Trump announced he would move the Embassy to Jerusalem in December 2017. Mueller said Trump was not a target in April this year. To me, 4 months for the zionists to find out if Trump is talking out of his ass or not is plausible.

nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-19/rosenstein-said-to-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe

Yes and by embracing Israel with his level of toxicity it has destroyed the liberal jewish communities entire standing and psyche. Its forcing them to go full cuck and you never go full cuck

boobs

>Trump is going to take down the entirety of worldwide Jewry, and that's a good thing!
Brother Nathaniel is that you lol

this

big if true. a cornered animal is dangerous

If I'm him then I'll mention Jow Forums in my next video. Keep on the lookout!

Attached: 911 Israeli coin 6 day war.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

Never post a photo that outdoes the post. wew

Doesn’t explain Syria. They’ve been trying to meme a war there for years.

/thread

Attached: 1336021505125.png (436x441, 187K)

heh, nothing personal bebe

Gonna need sauce on OP’s pic

Now that, by God, is what a woman's body should look like.

Finally Jow Forums is catching on.

Attached: israeli.png (1527x1012, 1.53M)

Attached: mueller.png (654x390, 28K)

This.
>I show everyone this pic.
Israeli 6 day war commemorative coin.
>cabal is drowning.

Attached: 1526968830442.jpg (400x226, 38K)

You're 'theory' is stupid.

who is she?

Attached: 7720ff6043f5d881451f6a6c43be0f93c648f8f6ee9de79b463080b6e40352a7.jpg (655x655, 66K)

>1/28
kek

Source on this Mr. Wan?

Sure thing, buddy

>arab bitch
>mutt flag
No surprises here

Imagine being so irreparably cucked you agree to compromise with the jews in exchange for continuing with your cult of personality bullshit and your geriatric gangster daddy.
That orange chimp really catered to the saddest cunts available.