My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads,

I need to preach to you. Cose this is my Dharma.
If I don’t teach you , the Kikes will.

“Then again there are four orders of life, namely the student life, the householder's life, the retired and the devotional life. In the best interest of human society there must be such divisions of life, otherwise no social institution can grow in a healthy state. And in each and every one of the abovementioned divisions of life, the aim must be to please the supreme authority of the Personality of Godhead. This institutional function of human society is known as the system of varṇāśrama-dharma, which is quite natural for the civilized life. The varṇāśrama institution is constructed to enable one to realize the Absolute Truth. It is not for artificial domination of one division over another. When the aim of life, i.e., realization of the Absolute Truth, is missed by too much attachment for indriya-prīti, or sense gratification, as already discussed hereinbefore, the institution of the varṇāśrama is utilized by selfish men to pose an artificial predominance over the weaker section. In the Kali-yuga, or in the age of quarrel, this artificial predominance is already current, but the saner section of the people know it well that the divisions of castes and orders of life are meant for smooth social intercourse and high-thinking self-realization and not for any other purpose. ”

The Second Coming of Christ @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

Attached: C665E571-DD0B-4AFF-A1E7-BAACC6481576.jpg (919x774, 170K)

Classlessness is Chaos

People with absolutely no qualifications occupy the government positions . This is one of the symptoms of the age of darkness. The age devoid of any knowledge of God.

Attached: B79E9447-DD87-4414-9138-70014BE8F30A.jpg (768x999, 156K)

According to Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam the monarchical regime represents the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead. The king is said to be the representative of the Absolute Personality of Godhead because he is trained to acquire the qualities of God to protect the living beings. The Battle of Kurukṣetra was planned by the Lord to establish the real representative of the Lord, Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira. An ideal king thoroughly trained by culture and devotional service with the martial spirit makes a perfect king. Such a personal monarchy is far better than the so-called democracy of no training and responsibility. The thieves and rogues of modern democracy seek election by misrepresentation of votes, and the successful rogues and thieves devour the mass of population. One trained monarch is far better than hundreds of useless ministerial rogues, and it is hinted herein that by abolition of a monarchical regime like that of Mahārāja Parīkṣit, the mass of people become open to many attacks of the age of Kali. They are never happy in an overly advertised form of democracy. The result of such a kingless administration is described in the following verses.

Attached: 26356B74-03AF-43A3-BE7E-040197E6963B.jpg (771x646, 131K)

The divisions of varṇas and āśramas will continue to exist, either in their original form or in degraded form, but because they are created by the Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they cannot be extinguished. They are like the sun, a creation of God, and therefore will remain. Either covered by clouds or in a clear sky, the sun will continue to exist. Similarly, when the varṇāśrama system becomes degraded, it appears as a hereditary caste system, but in every society there is an intelligent class of men, a martial class, a mercantile class and a laborer class. When they are regulated for cooperation among communities according to the Vedic principles, then there is peace and spiritual advancement. But when there is hatred and malpractice and mutual mistrust in the caste system, the whole system becomes degraded, and as stated herein, it creates a deplorable state. At the present moment, the entire world is in this deplorable condition because of giving rights to so many interests. This is due to the degradation of the four castes of varṇas and āśramas.

The purpose of the government is to make Krishna’s interest the most prevailing.

Otherwise,

“At the present moment, the entire world is in this deplorable condition because of giving rights to so many interests.”

VARNASHRAMA DHARMA NOW

Attached: 58BEC818-F61E-4414-AE9F-7EBEDBE0051E.jpg (1000x755, 285K)

BRAHMINICAL CULTURE NOW

Attached: 15962E11-09C3-4D36-AF63-1DCE066D69B0.jpg (800x600, 139K)

THE MOST IMPORTANT BRAHMINICAL QUALITY IS NON VIOLENCE AND COMPASSION FOR ALL LIVING.

So, if you see a fucking pope or priest/preacher, mula , imman, rabbi or Dala Lama eating beef , know for absolute certainty they are in the darkness of Ignorance devoid of any spiritual knowledge .

Attached: 8E15C46B-DA00-4157-92AF-E8C5A2105AD7.jpg (500x500, 58K)

The divisions of varṇas and āśramas will continue to exist, either in their original form or in degraded form, but because they are created by the Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they cannot be extinguished.

Attached: 02185051-CF01-4686-97F7-BC73EB4B84B2.jpg (3840x2160, 2.49M)

MEANINGLESS CHATTER OF TEMPORARY BODILY CONCEPTS OF LIFE.

Attached: DFF227D0-2E8D-40E9-8D62-6F38F0BC88C3.jpg (800x512, 110K)

KRSNA , THE ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE

Attached: D272408F-76CD-4AC4-8261-F7CDC9BAD10B.jpg (1280x1639, 496K)

I disagree with the purposeful mixing of languages to obscure the message, but this is useful in my attempt at creating a better society. Keep going I wish to steal ideas.

My lad, regarding the Absolute Truth you need to take shelter of the Second Coming of Christ, Prabhupada !

Regarding how to implement the details of Government take the guidelines from Prabhupada , and use your Superior , God given, intelligence.

Many minds like yours are required to properly lead the society.

You don’t even have to be a devotee like Arjuna, but “at least” if you can facilitate an open DEBATE regarding Religion on the national television !

Presently , Kikes are only facilitating utter nonsense of watching fucking niggers playing basketball .

Attached: 7F079C3B-86B0-4121-BB9E-64AA7BD32162.jpg (1603x2048, 832K)

So I'll pose a question. You mention here that the most Brahminical quality is non-violence and compassion for all living beings, followed by stating if you see -insert holy person here- eating meat, that we should know with "absolute certainty the are...devoid of any spiritual knowledge".
However, let us take a story from the Jataka Tales of the Selfish Hare, in which a rabbit, trying to save a starving man, jumps into a fire to provide sustenance. Certainly one of spiritual knowledge would recognize the great, selfless, and compassionate act of the rabbit and not let such an action rot away, unappreciated.

I'm not referring to some religious leader who swings by the local meat market and continues to support and industry the destroys life heartlessly. However, let us say that, without asking for their permission, someone in an act of ignorant generosity, prepares a holy person a meal with meat. Would it not be an enlightened act to consume the meat and appreciate the present situation by not letting it go to waste?

(((My fellow Aryans)))

Good question ma lad !
A number of ways I could provide an answer. Firstly, eating meat is allowed if your life depends on it. Also, only Kshatriyas are allowed to hunt to keep nature’s balance, to learn killing and to have some anger in their blood in case they need to be violent.

Secondly, Brahmanas by nature are very austere and leaner in physique due to fasting , meditating and overall life of simplicity. They have no necessity to visit anybody for dinner.

Thirdly, a true Holy Persons do travel , and preach door to door. But they are on a different level. For example. They ate as much food the palm of their hand can hold. Again, no necessity for them to eat any meat. His purpose is to enlighten people and not to take advantage of their hospitality.
Yogis for example can live on prana only.

“O powerful brāhmaṇa, it is said that you hardly stay in the houses of men long enough to milk a cow. ”

SHRIMAD BHAGAVATAM 1.19.39

Saints and sages in the renounced order of life go to the houses of the householders at the time they milk the cows, early in the morning, and ask some quantity of milk for subsistence. A pound of milk fresh from the milk bag of a cow is sufficient to feed an adult with all vitamin values, and therefore saints and sages live only on milk. Even the poorest of the householders keep at least ten cows, each delivering twelve to twenty quarts of milk, and therefore no one hesitates to spare a few pounds of milk for the mendicants. It is the duty of householders to maintain the saints and sages, like the children. So a saint like Śukadeva Gosvāmī would hardly stay at the house of a householder for more than five minutes in the morning. In other words, such saints are very rarely seen in the houses of householders, and Mahārāja Parīkṣit therefore prayed to him to instruct him as soon as possible. The householders also should be intelligent enough to get some transcendental information from visiting sages. The householder should not foolishly ask a saint to deliver what is available in the market. That should be the reciprocal relation between the saints and the householders.

POO

“So a saint like Śukadeva Gosvāmī would hardly stay at the house of a householder for more than five minutes in the morning.”

In a truthfully FREE society there has to be “CENSORSHIP FREE” debate on Religion.

The Government needs to make this debate the primary subject of national televised broadcast on daily basis.

Attached: 8FB87CC8-67F5-4F6C-B8B6-36369F33546B.jpg (1400x1000, 453K)

At this point, Prabhupada is the only chance in saving humanity.

Attached: 1F0A515D-0ABC-438D-B154-B73DE3AE6F05.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)