Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=sterling brown
youtube.com/watch?v=oPSpmk7S4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ByP36CKj-Hc
youtu.be/oRwdFplrspM?t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>had hands in pocket
There's his problem

Hands up. Don't shoot. SHould have known better.

Have they considered, not using the liquor store robbery uniform?

>hands in pocket

Uppity negro thought he was above "hands up don't shoot"

>liquor store robbery uniform
lel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yeah the amount of times I’ve almost shot retards because they wouldn’t show me their hands

Attached: tyrone_monopoly.jpg (640x510, 92K)

This is what it's like being black in Milwaukee
So take note niggers, we aren't putting up with your fucking shit any more. Stay in North Milwaukee or the cops will fucking shoot you. We're not going to let you ruin any more of this city than you already have.

Nigger too dumb to know that cops want to see your hands at all times. Nigger also parked ONE car in TWO handicapped spaces.

Survey says: NIGGER FAIL

Having hands in pockets isn't a crime.

To hell with these stupid cops.

plus most likely not following instruction.

Can't tell if you're about to pull a gun. Disobeyed direct commands.

Story For those who don't know.
>NBA Nigger picks up Whore on like Whore-Central street in Milwaukee
>Parks illegally in-front of convince store on Whore-Central street with Whore in the Car
>Cops who constantly are patrolling this area stop him and start asking questions
>Nigger Chimps out and starts fight with cops, ends up getting Tazzed
>Afterward keeps telling the cops how famous he is.

This is Conversion after (2 min)
youtube.com/results?search_query=sterling brown

This is Whole thing (30 min)

There's apparently a rant online by the Whore, ill try to find it.

too bad they didnt blast him

whoops

This is the Conversation after.
youtube.com/watch?v=ByP36CKj-Hc

They didn't even lose their jobs, only disciplined

LOLOLOLOL

You're not supposed to have your hands in your pockets when approached by the police. Dumb niggers don't understand why this is because most niggers are prone to pull weapons out.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

>no

it's time to get rid of blacks

I fucking hate niggers. I’m dropping red pills in the comment section.

>police: show me your handa
>nigger: puts hands in pockets

Also this is a better video

>nba
>lawsuit
double winner in the nigger lotto

It's literally 2 seconds into the vid.
>get your hands out of your pocket
>noooooo, I got stuff in there
He's lucky they didn't shoot him. What he stated is vague enough to easily be considered a threat. Won't take his hands out his pocket because he has something in there incriminating.

shut the fuck up, he was victimized and targeted by obviously bigoted cops. White fragility at work once again.

If a cop tells you to show them your hands, you fucking show them your hands if you value living. I’ve been chased by cops and was never beaten because I listened to their commands.
This nigger is lucky he isn’t dead
Also niggers are prone to random violence so cops are extra careful around those baboons

3 percent of the black population commit over half of violent crime. Kys

Hands up, don't shoot
Hands in pockets, don't shoot.
At this point, What difference does it make.

whites, being 12% of the world population killed over 100 million in the world wars.

but yeah it's always niggers fault amirite idiotpedes?

Attached: 1525902899515.jpg (480x373, 26K)

I was dealing with a cop a while ago. I brainlessly put my hands in my pockets (I was going to show him my house key). He ordered me to take my hands out of my pockets. I took my hands out of my pockets. I was not tased or tackled. What part of that is a guy who makes NBA money not able to follow?

Thanks. Was going to AXE what dis nigga do befo he got his shit zapped

Of course the Washington Post doesn't mention that he was illegally parked on two handicapped spaces with a whore in the car and that he resisted arrested.

Nope, hes a Gud Boy who dun do Nuffin.

>had hands in pocket
>"NO! I've got stuff in my hands!"
Well, that was dumb. Really fucking dumb. I blame democrats for fostering this mentality upon them. They really didn't use to be this fucking stupid. What happened to the old black guy that warns young nogs about how to deal with police and not get fucked up? Or did the nogs chase that wise old black man archetype out of the barbershop because he was just too real for them?
Tiresome. So tiresome.

Over the course of how many centuries? Blacks currently make our current wars and conflicts a joke.

the spics ruined the southside, they're even worse than the niggers

War seems different than niggers lighting up the corner over pocket change every weekend

To be fair, the short cop with the glasses does look like a fucking mongoloid. And why the fuck didn't they pat him down in the first 8 minutes they were all standing around? This whole thing is shady on all sides.

Year, war

Jidf coming to save the day. Cops don't care of you're famous, they want to go home. Take your hands out and follow orders.

They don't have to say "black man" because "NBA player" is the same thing kek

the world wars was the jews fault. We got baited

Attached: tyrone_glory_hole.png (1024x776, 336K)

They also don't metion that he was resisting when tazed. Maybe Elon had a real point about media? Hmmmm...

>Get your hands out of your pockets now!
>No I get stuff in my hands

What the fuck did he expect?

He expected them to kiss his ass.

He actually thought that 1. everybody should know who some fucking nobody rookie on some shitty basketball team is and 2. that would make any fucking difference at all

goddamn do I hate niggers.

this but unironically
>hey some guy is just minding his own business doing nothing wrong
>OMG wow he has his hands in his pocket AND he's black???
since when is it illegal to have my hands in my pocket? I do it every day.

>6 million jews being slaughtered was the jews fault
wow victim blame much?

Elon donated 2m just a few days ago to Democrats and George Soros just purchased a piece of his company for 35m. If you have anything to say that's positive about him your a fucking kike. We don't need another subversive company to tell is which media outlets are good, everybody that does not have a hook nose knows that absolutely no media company is factual so gtfo with that bullshit

Takes 15 cops half an hour to check his wants and warrants.

He was parked across two handicapped spots.
This was still bullshit.

I hate spooks, but fuck those cops desu. Shitty cops jealous of the rich nigga.

>Baits blacks to take their dicks

That's some gay shit right there.

t.Has never heard of Kyle Dinkheller and is talking out of his ass

Where your redpills at? There's a lot of retards in the comment section.

Attached: comm1.png (1072x478, 60K)

I immediately call bullshit. What happened between the first few seconds and the cut to black where suddenly there are 5 officers....

And if we lost you would have be genocided along with the Jews and gypsies and anyone else hilter found not blond and blue eyed enough.
so act a little god dam greatful my granddad died in Europe and my grand mom grew up fatherless.

Attached: 3C02F421-B25F-4C39-A18E-802B0342B318.jpg (314x224, 31K)

There's a crazy video rant online of the Whore in car saying how she was "There is Suck His Dick."

I'm having trouble finding it, if anyone knows of it or wants to help.
She did an interview with one of the local news channels and she through it up on facebook and youtube.

haven't watched videos, but when around the police, you don't put your hands in pockets or waistband. It's almost as if all this BLM advocates haven't taken any note from any police shooting video. Show hands, morons.

i hate cops but if you have your hands in your pockets when they stop you and you refuse to take them out you are going to get your shit fucked up. end of story. this is an exceptionally poor example of supposed "police brutality", which actually does exist in many different forms and is a colorblind problem that effects whites just as much as it does blacks. generally speaking all of the media examples of "police brutality" are bad examples in the end (rodney king, michael brown, every other nigger you hear about getting shot). it's because the media is actually authoritarian, supports cops (even left-wing outlets) and are just trying to whip up controversy and ratings by playing the race card

>my granddad died in Europe
How old are you user?

Milwaukeefag here. You coasties and small towners might not understand how things work around here.

Milwaukee is one of the most (if not THE most) segregated cities in America. The cops that have to patrol the Planet of the Apes neighborhoods are super jaded and racist towards blacks because 99% of them deserve it. Carjackings are fucking out of control and people park in front of gas stations/convenience stores just like Brown did to run in and rob and run out. This happens fucking everywhere here. So much so that most places don't even report it anymore if the loot crews only shoplift and don't threaten.

When these cops are faced with a black person who is drunk/high but not belligerent they have no clue what to do. They default to angry mob mode and you get what happened here.

Brown is going to get a nice payday out of this and we'll get more chimpouts for sure. I wish there was a solution but you have to understand that the nigger blacks here are SO niggerish that if cops didn't act like this all the time they'd get slaughtered.

Attached: 1526155007467.png (420x529, 126K)

>knowing how police act towards niggers
>continuing to act like a nigger anyway

They should've used a real gun. Faggots. I live in Milwaukee, the police have gotten to be giant pussies since that fucking spic took over the department. Flynn was a piece of shit, too, but at least he let his officers deal with niggers the correct way.

Attached: racist.gif (150x134, 205K)

Fatfuck, limpdick pigs. I hate them all. Every pig is a bitch, line them up and shoot them in the head. You kill a cop = you're a fucking hero in my book.

Notice ho fat they all are? I love talking shit to them. I flip them all from my car all the time.

Kinda was desu.

Attached: 1513043630251.png (1650x1250, 171K)

>So this is what it’s like being a NIGGER in America.

I’m only mad that they didn’t kill him.

>chased by cops
>listened to their commands
Sure thing nigger

Attached: FA71DFDC-7C63-4576-8EF5-2BC0A172BE21.png (640x360, 326K)

kek

South side was just fucking disgusting polacks and wops before the spics moved in, so no real loss.

Blacks are so stupid they can't take the fucking hint after all the shootings and institutional racism and realise they're not fucking welcome and should fuck off

Attached: 1513591647665.jpg (500x1080, 287K)

That's why he got rekt.

And because he's a fucking nigger.

Nothing wrong here. (Except he wasn't shot.)

>WHY WOULD THE INNOCENT LITTLE BLACK BOY NEED TO TAKE HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS POCKETS
>t. people who never leave their moms basements
youtu.be/oRwdFplrspM?t=4s

Attached: 1499818284842.jpg (640x360, 120K)

Say what you will about Milwaukee, at least we're smart enough to not live in a nigger neighborhood out of some faggoty need to grandstand about how toleratin' we are.

when a cop tells you to do something, you do it. otherwise, enjoy the consequences. stupid fuck.

Get ready for a chimp out

Attached: E88BCC7E-E08F-4725-9FBB-B278E204EFE2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

>white man parks illegally over 2 handicapped parking spaces, is belligerent with police, and is non-lethally detained after refusing to take his hands out of his pockets

O U T R A G E
R I O T S

LOOK HOW POLICE TREAT WHITE MEN IN AMERICA

Bootlicking faggots like you are the reason we live in a police state

Yeah, you got niggers everywhere. Infested

I work in Milwaukee but live in Menomonee Falls because it's somehow cheaper to live in a nice apartment here than to live alongside rent supported criminals downtown. Going to buy a house in Brookfield or Elm Grove soon.

this. im from the south and the one time i went to milwaukee, your niggers made ours look like the jones' next door with a white picket fence. never thought the coons would hold out that far north, maybe the cold weather makes them extra niggerish?

>HANDS IN THE AIR!
>Psst, what are you going to do? Taze me? Ha!
>I SAID HANGS IN THE FUCKING AIR!
>Whatever, I'm just going to-BZZZT AHHHH POLICE BRUTALITY!

>had hands
fixed that for you

Attached: leopold-ii-child-amputees.jpg (800x465, 58K)

It was an unlawful order

>get your hands out of your pocket
>noooooo, I got stuff in there
That's what I heard.

Attached: cnnFalseFlag.jpg (390x525, 50K)

Wrong

Good to see fellow Wisconsin basedmen. Feels good to be in the countryside.

Attached: thZU0OCIRI.jpg (474x392, 19K)

>hands in pockets don't shoot!

I've traveled all over the southeast for work and the only city with blacks worse than ours I've EVER been to was Atlanta. I feel bad for any white person unlucky enough to be forced to live there. Milwaukee is pretty great for everyone since we're completely segregated here.

yeah atl is fucking shit, which sucks because its an awesome city with a ton of things to do. the only redeeming factor is the older generations of groids that still prefer to stick to their own kind, and even they are, quite literally, a dying breed.

>ignore commands
>act suspiciously
>resist arrest
And of course he dindu nuffin. Media coverage of chimping is disgusting, it is going to lead to more violence as police hesitate to do their jobs and nogs get emboldened to chimp.

'Remove your hands from your Pockets!'

'I got something in my hands',

TAZ, ZAP, BANG!~

If a car parks sideways across handicap spots and its occupant goes into a store after midnight here in Milwaukee it's 99.9% of the time an armed robbery. That's probably why they called in a ridiculous amount of backup.

The cops had no reason to be so nasty to Brown after they found out he was just high and doing typical dindu things. The tasing was completely unnecessary and I hope the cop gets fired for it. Once you find out that you're dealing with a retard and not somebody dangerous there's no reason to escalate things.

that cop was a cock and a whiny bitch. That guy didn't Dindu out in any way. I swear, Cops have just become such fucking retards. Contempt of Cop is a thing.

If he hadn't parked in the handicap spot, none of this would have happened.

First he was a dick for not only parking in a handicapped spot but also taking up two spaces. Then he decided to act like a nigger to the cops.

>TAZ, ZAP, BANG!~
its a taser, not an m4 you goof.
either way it would be
>aim
>squeeze
>zap
homo negroidus problem solved

go be a nigger in africa.

>waaaaaahhhhhhhh: the post
eat shit nigger