What does Jow Forums think about joe Mccarthy

What do you think?

Attached: 220px-Senator_Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (220x314, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1996/04/14/was-mccarthy-right-about-the-left/a0dc6726-e2fd-4a31-bcdd-5f352acbf5de/?utm_term=.471caec06384
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=hUWqu497cr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

(((Idiots))) blame him for the doings of the House Un-American activities Committe.
What McCarthy did was investigate Communist in the US government, of which we know now were many.
He was dead on correct, as proven by both the Verona Papers and Glasnost; probably because J. Edger Hoover was feeding him information against the orders of (((Roosevelt)))

Total dickhead.

He’s a hero plain and simple.

I think he is dead.

Called them communists, should have called them jews.

I

He was fucking right.

F. Him and Roy Cohn were right about everything.

>joe Mccarthy
He was right.

I find it ironic when people invoke his name because he was right, and they mean the opposite of the literal intention: he was wrong.

He was correct. They were commies.

He was right but he should have called them what they really were instead of Communists.
Jews.

Attached: bolshevism_jews.png (650x994, 600K)

He did nothing wrong.

I recently sat through a college level history course where they said he was wrong about everything and a bunch of liberal slander.

I had to be the 'ackshually' faggot to pipe up and say McCarthy was right about everything-and more. He cited declassified KGB/USSR documents which showed that no one was talking to the people on McCarthy's list. Then made a gay quip about Putin or some shit.

The professor tried to brush it off and say I was using a right wing source, but I was citing a 1995 Washington Post article. It was based on the Venona Program, which monitored all SIGNIT of communist spies going into the USA. It was an NSA program, and they knew Hiss, Truman's cabinet, Roosevelt's Cabinet, and the Rosenbergs were all fucking spies...yet they did nothing. Let that sink in. No President knew about this program either.

Drives me insane boomer leftist/colbert liberals still pedal lies about a great American.

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1996/04/14/was-mccarthy-right-about-the-left/a0dc6726-e2fd-4a31-bcdd-5f352acbf5de/?utm_term=.471caec06384

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Attached: 1502942695288.png (1065x699, 508K)

Are there honest documentaries of McCarthyism?

Attached: 289B2FCD-3A27-45CB-8304-C2032EF16B45.jpg (495x495, 62K)

Check out the Molymeme one I linked. He does a really good job going into how the State Dept fumbled around in Asia, which led to communist China/NK/Vietnam and Taiwan

Attached: 1525568409745.jpg (651x659, 61K)

He was right

In high school my American history textbook noted towards the end that after the fall of the Soviet Union documents were released showing McCarthy was right.

He tried to warn us. God rest his soul. Truly a great man.

It angers me beyond comprehension.

I apologize for being indoctrinated to hate you, you were based!

G

Today's political insanity all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the media turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have used demonizing certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

Donald Trump was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He had the courage to tell the truth about the Marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe and awoke many normies. He is waking them up to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the media and the political establishment are fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

Attached: how_it_happened.jpg (4621x2914, 1.39M)

At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others. Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion dollars, today.

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. Percentage-wise, far fewer people are going to the theater to see this continual sewerage being pumped into them. A large segment of the American public seems to be finally getting sick of the Jewish presence in their lives.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

Attached: mainstream_media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.56M)

If only we had listened...

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1517x714, 305K)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (471x500, 108K)

Attached: 1965 immigration act.jpg (1276x997, 318K)

Attached: who_controls_america.png (690x5604, 552K)

Attached: scotus.jpg (1014x394, 123K)

Good guy.

true

Taken out by his fellow republicans, disgusting traitors. He belongs in the hall of fame as true patriot, along with Nixon, Barry Goldwater, and John Birch.

An American patriot. They should put his face on money.

He was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

Today's political insanity all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the media turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have used demonizing certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes bigotry and racist. The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

Donald Trump was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He had the courage to tell the truth about the Marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe and awoke many normies. He is waking them up to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the media and the political establishment are fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

Attached: how_it_happened_sm.jpg (2013x1269, 789K)

At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others. Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion dollars, today.

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (471x500, 108K)

just another meaningless kike slve/1488

I cannot press F enough to honor the man.
You were absolutely right my good sir. And commie killers still exist.

Posting this gif in his honor.

Attached: fuck commies and fuck communism.gif (290x200, 968K)

>german flag
>calling patriot maccarthy a kike
>gaslighting
Fuck off, JIDF.

Pro tip: 88 rhetoric is spewed by jews to discredit rational ideas and the people expressing them, like in this thread. McCarthy was 100% right.

>being indoctrinated
California, Illinois, New Jersey, Florida, New York

How did your holohoax classes go today, anons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 140K)

Attached: holo class plebbit.jpg (978x974, 364K)

20 more states on the way

Attached: jta.jpg (712x364, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hUWqu497cr8

All 50 states soon

Attached: all 50 states.jpg (1140x737, 124K)

We should have listened. We should have enforced the communist control act.

Connecticut just came on board

Attached: Connecticut.jpg (907x766, 124K)

If only he had more than just grenades...

Attached: 1526703545555.jpg (478x324, 28K)

>communist control act
it's still on the books i believe

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1516x871, 381K)

Attached: imm act.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

See Blacklisted by History by M Stanton Evans.

tl;dr McCarthy was right

Unfortunately, it's not enforced.

Attached: hollywood and america.jpg (596x256, 50K)