Racial Unity

When a white guy gets in a fight with a black guy and black people see it, every single black person joins in.

Attached: 1484608172387.webm (360x640, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colinflaherty.com,
youtube.com/watch?v=OHGCNVzO8ak
youtu.be/GEKnFuOd5KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But when a white guy gets in a fight with a black guy and white people see it, every single white guy watching his fellow white brother getting beaten just stands there and watches.

Attached: 1515278834106.webm (480x852, 1.86M)

We should just start calling them "chimps". They need to earn the right to be called a nigger.

Just a reminder, these are all larp threads from shitposters over on hotwheels chan

No I'm not. Just saw this webm for the first time in a thread on

your schedule is way off

huh?

White people are individualists. You can see them here too, imagining themselves so superior they can take on hordes of niggers or outcompete people who actually work together.

O well.. Hes probably not so liberal anymore

racial unity is terrorism if you're white

Anyone who rests assured that their rights won't be violated because of others in a general area are retards. What you see in these two videos will never happen to me because the 2nd Amendment allows me to defend myself from these savages. What do you think those savages would do when they're looking down the barrel of a 9mm? They fucking scatter like roaches when the lights come on because they DREAM of the thug life, not live it.

Gotta say that I think he deserved it. I hope he suffers.

Why do white people suck so badly?

Attached: White supremacist KKK lynching.jpg (741x1110, 80K)

>nigga instead of nigger

I hope those pavement apes beat the soi out of that cuck.

Attached: 1526451137727.jpg (1080x1074, 442K)

Niggers are still primal beasts. Imagine my shock.

I agree, this is a serious problem. It seems the lone white male will be destroyed, one by one. Check out colinflaherty.com, to see many more examples of black mob violence. Check out the numbahs for yourself

Attached: 25058167._UY500_SS500_.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Nice flag, schlomo

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x201, 12K)

this is terrible

Attached: haha white peoples.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

>Beaners and Chinks create these threads to trigger whites

Attached: 10-348102398.jpg (620x349, 30K)

What disturbs me more than the actual assault is all of the white people just standing around watching.

Thanks, fag. At least I don't have a lying oompa-loompa as a president. Frogs are much better.

Attached: Faguette.jpg (298x400, 68K)

Attached: 1525846479157.png (1080x1683, 1.31M)

TRIGGERED NIGGERS IN DA HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: estas loco.jpg (360x409, 36K)

Who said he called him a nigger?

Didn't he get taken down on Youtube?

fucking nazi bigot we will locksmash your face in. your time is up here

take your racism and white fragility back to r*ddit

I don't know. I didn't create the webm.

Attached: BLM.png (728x452, 602K)

>fucking nazi bigot we will locksmash your face in. your time is up here
You mean like this?

Attached: best nazi punch ever.jpg (923x607, 154K)

Better dial those sights up to 2,000 meters so they shoot extra hard.

Attached: piss whitey.jpg (480x480, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OHGCNVzO8ak

>He thinks living like that is good
I wish I could conceal carry like Americans, but I'd rather not be surrounded by nogs regardless if I could or couldn't legally shoot them.

Attached: Dredd.webm (470x360, 477K)

>would never happen to me
>savageS

Attached: small.gif (24x20, 27K)

Nothing to see here. Just a group of alpha men beating up some betas.

Blacks do that because they carry repressed rage like a vial carries venom. They try their best to act civilized in public, but they wouldn't turn down a chance to punch a white person our of envy and hatred.

Notice you never see a nigger try to fight a white man when there are a lot of other white men around. Fucking pussy ass niggas.

Whites are the only ones that will divide along ideological lines rather than racial ones. It's a failing we need to correct.

Attached: most important personal identifiers among US millennials.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

what u gonn do big boi? run and defend some hobo and then get juumped by pack of niglets? EVEN if you beat em all up, what you gonn say to policie, media and ur friends and family after the claim that angry white supremacist went crazy and stomped little kids.

>Grr I'm weaker than these animals
>I know, I'll spend $200 on a Glock 69 with a silicone grip just like my dildo
>I'm so much better than them

wow a nigger screaming his nigger babble at a white man. never seen that before.

ladys and gentelmen
thats what full auto is for

>when civic nationalism meets reality

Enjoy the future you chose burgers

Attached: 1527081213927.png (640x636, 681K)

>our shitty shill thread is from that other chan
>hehehe stupid goyim

Attached: 1525657583521.png (254x254, 96K)

>What disturbs me more than the actual assault is all of the white people just standing around watching.
Lmao. Fat bitch like that would probably do the same to you.

shopped as usual nigger

another shopped

Yah it's hilarious. Seen it many times.

all those people are clearly homeless drug addicts you dumb fucks. why would it be disturbing that homeless drug addicts don't give a shit about street violence?
why do you think they niggers targeted them in the first place
grow a brain

This is not true it's just westerns that are pussies. In Balkan there is no way in a Dreamworld that this would ever happen

This has nothing to do with racial unity. Ever seen a fight break out between two blacks? It won't be long until others join in. Preferably when one goes down so they can kick him without risk to themselves.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS:
youtu.be/GEKnFuOd5KQ

Attached: 1523593924179.jpg (1024x484, 93K)

maybe but I'm noticing a lot more whites sticking together and getting more aggressive

8/10 times blacks WILL kill you they WILL KILL you if no one stops them. Just look at this nigger, he's commiting attempted murder with those hits to the head. Blacks will not stop when a white would. I watched this webm with these three black girls beating up three white girls and when blacks get the upperhand they. Just. Don't. Stop. They just dont. When every other race would say "alight they've had enough" blacks are not stopping. They are vile monsters that hate whites. They want YOU dead or suffering life threatening injuries. Around blacks, get the fuck out of the area.

Attached: 1526377771702.png (500x375, 188K)

Idk what's more sad, the fact that you thought that was a good comment or the fact that $200 is a lot of money to you

>He doesn't conceal carry just in case he needs to become animal control.
mate.....

Shaun king is as credible as a real nigger

>get called nigger
>behave like chimps with an entire group and prove his point