APOLOGIZE WHITE PEOPLE!

>twitter.com/JAAVRGSJ/status/999318625600368640

Attached: 421.png (567x421, 69K)

Damn ese, he's right. White people wont have to face that shit cuz they don't illegally immigrate into other countries.

Attached: stop breaking the law.jpg (474x355, 29K)

The son is a dual citizen. Absolutely no reason he can't fuck right off to spicland with dad. I assume the reason he doesn't is because dad plans to be back by this time next month.

>treat strangers better than you'd treat your own family
>it's good policy to let outsiders shit on your rules
>if I live in your backyard for 16 years you shouldn't be able to ask me to leave
Inb4;adverse possession
It's laughable that both Mexico and Canada have stricter immigration laws than the US. Some of these cases are unfortunate. Unfortunately I no longer care. Build that damn wall already

fpbp

/thread

no sympathy. respect OUR laws. Its that simple.
>but i dont want to wait 10 years
then you also dont want to be an american. FIx your shithole instead of running then.

I'll never have to face that bullshit because I'll never break into Mexico illegally and start living there as a low-life illegal alien piece of shit.

now he has to jump the border twice

>all white people are citizens of America

Yeah because they would be rotting in a foreign jail cell.

or because he doesn't wanna get beheaded

Attached: mexico.jpg (852x960, 99K)

so tired of this welfare feeding frenzy free for all on our once great country

I just wish they deported the son as well. Mestizos shouldn't be citizens.

White privilege means following the law.
Illegal aliens don't have white privilege.

how about you fucking idiots don't get in that position in the first place and get a damn green card or whatever its called nowadays

>210k likes

Trump is probably the most famous person on Earth and his tweets get like 40-80k likes. I think I've seen something along the lines "fuck wypipo" get over 80k as well. Why is twitter like this?

> Consciously and willingly breaks law, fully aware of the fact that he's doing some illegal
> Gets caught and merely deported to the place he's supposedly proud of

Waaaaaaaaah, evil white people enforcing laws and shieeeet. People should follow laws when it benefits me but I should be exempt from following laws when it's inconvenient for me. Seriously, how the fuck does anyone have any sympathy for these people.

Attached: ted.jpg (555x414, 139K)

Too hard, and that process only allows people in who would be a good fit.
Viva la raza flagburners who hate America can't pass citizenship and don't care about the laws here. They just want el dinero.

True!

White people are likely to be illegal immigrant

Stay in your country or do it legally as if you were a white person.

Twitter is a non-white hugbox.

Bots.

16 years and he couldn't get legal status???WHAT???

>16 years
Enough time to even START(!) naturalisation process. I know one woman who emigrated to US from USSR in 1987 and still she didn't finished her migration process. In fact once her file was lost and she had to start once again from the scratch. You know what? No one is deporting her, Well, I guess it's because of slav privilege and not due to the legal and correct documents.

How about not abandoning the country where you have all the privilege to live around white supremacists.

Yeah, faggit - we don't illegal.

Attached: 1442095545004.jpg (540x706, 66K)

>White people can't be illegal immigrants
Please nuke Mexico and kill all these Mexican intellectuals

Neither will people here legally.

But many whites were exiled to the Americas and many died building the United States?

I hate white people so much WHAAAAA that WHAAAA I wanna go and live WHAAAAA in their countries WHAAAAAA.

Why do we not send Mexico a bill for all of the illegal fuckwads they ship over? Pretty sure sanctions or some other penalty would stop this shit reeeeeeal quick.

Attached: shy-gorilla1.jpg (500x487, 70K)

>mexican
>intellectuals

/thread

what if i tried to illegally enter mexico?
oh wait nobody would want to do that, but if they did, theyd get deported

>Mexican flag in name
>complaining about white people while living in their country
CHI

Sorry about that.