Dylan Roof

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8yRyBll-Q

Dylan roof killed the wrong type of nigger, the niggers he killed was middle class, hard working and educated. They stayed with their race and didn't mix with whitey.

Majority of those he killed family prayed for him and told him they forgive him in court.

Don't go full retard pol and act as if executing hard working middle class niggers is in anyway achieving anything. He should of gone after degenerate hood trash.

Attached: nigger.jpg (760x491, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o39JMWL01g
youtube.com/watch?v=37tMJUg6LpI&lc=z225cfayww2owlbbq04t1aokg0dqdhx00o3qmf5wvx0irk0h00410.1527059103321552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger lover Flag checks out.

this was a mossad false flag

Blacks kill hard working, church going whites every day. Hail Dylann Roof!

Attached: 1522628328452.jpg (527x578, 26K)

You have no real point or anything even semi intelligent to say, you're as bad as niggers.

Ive seen this theory around a lot, is there any evidence ?

nope

Some nigger raped him in prison and people are sending the rapist money.

Is this true? Link?

A dead nigger senator is worth a thousand dead niggers shooting their guns sideways.

youtube.com/watch?v=-o39JMWL01g

They are the only black people lacking in US.
If he went for a bunch of hood rats it would be a 1:1 K:D
Criminals target those who have no guns who would have thought.

This. Dylan Roof actually did a very good play, he culled the best of the niggers.

this but unironically

Wrong! He killed the worst type of race hustling nigger there is

That is true. But Jow Forums is as bad as /b/ these days; don't expect much sense.

>killed the wrong type of nigger
nope, any nigger deserves to be killed

Its embarrassing they sound like dirty uneducated militant niggers shouting "Kill the white man"

Roof was fucking retarded and made us all look bad
>literally a nation of violent niggers
>ghettos full of violent niggers
>streets full of violent niggers
>decided on church-goers

Fuck him

If a race war broke out niggers like that would be on the side of the white man lets be honest they are middle class and hard working, live in nice homes and raised nice families.

He was the degenerate he was looking to kill really, a drug taking, uneducated and unemployed misfit. The niggers he killed was the wrong ones. Im glad some people still have some common sense, I think these people shouting "ANY NIGGER DESERVES TO BE KILLED" don't really believe what they're saying they just want to be super racist and edgy its degenerate and embarrassing. They sound like militant niggers shouting for the death of all white woman,children and men.

>being this naive

No absolutely not

Nobody cares when we kill hood niggers. Nobody investigates the cases, nobody gives a shit about them and rightfully so.

You really believe those blacks who worked their whole life along white people, went schools with whites and live in safe white middleclass-class neighbourhoods would side with feral hood niggers who would destroy the country?

save it shlomo. you cant spoof the roof

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

You have no real argument, you people accuse everyone of being kikes or niggers shilling. Don't be a moron user

He specifically targeted middle class blacks.
Read his manifesto if you're really curious why.
Doesn't make it any better but his choice was deliberate.

i'm not just saying it to say it - i literally suspect you of being a jew. dy-ro's motivation was the FBI's crime statistics by race. he knew that 90% of interracial crime was black-on-white and he wanted to settle the score

>t. Nigger

What i'm saying is that the niggers he killed are not a burden to society or the white man. There majority are and he should of targeted those niggers

Nice nazi flag you edgy racist guy

Attached: 1510297205725.jpg (480x320, 31K)

Absolutely

I live in Chicago, middle class whitewashed niggers are still obsessed with their racial identity

Targeting innocents to begin with is abhorrent. Mass deportation with the threat of violence if they don't conform is the way to go, not simply unloading guns into non-whites

Just gonna ask this...

Are you really not aware he assassinated a Senator?

>muh civic nationalism
>muh based blacks
fuck you nigel. i hope you are a jew because if you're not, you're a bestest goy. every nigger is a drain on white society and every nigger is a potential chimpout waiting to happen

remember when harvard professor henry louis gates lost his keys and tried to kick his own front door down and then started calling the police crackers when they tried to question him? "i aint gotta sho u no ID crack! yo momma! yabba dabba bix nood muhfugga!" pic related

it doesnt matter how middle class they are. AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX. i may not fully condone what dylann roof did but i wont throw him under the bus. he is fully /ourguy/

Attached: images-26.jpg (250x202, 8K)

No that shit isn't true, he got assaulted with minor injuries, he definitely didn't get raped.

Roof was a stupid cunt.
It was retarded to go after harmless geriatrics when he could have gone to any ghetto anywhere for a target rich environment.

He answered this argument in his manifesto actually:
"I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country."
I agree though, I don't think Dylann Roof benefited his cause, and seems to have been motivated by butthurt about his oneitis burning the coal.

Wait he got the death sentence?
No way that wont be appealed right?

I fucking pray for you, you are an absolute retard and deserve everything you get.

you need to look up clinton's "effective death penalty anti-terrorism" act. roof is classified as a terrorist so he cant appeal. they used the same legislation to kill timothy mcveigh who was the first terrorist executed in the US. roof will be the second

His primary target was a senator. Whom he killed. Clementa C Pinckney.

He pushed cop control and blm stuff.

Attached: 177D3288-2909-499A-A62C-3868E93453BC.jpg (220x175, 25K)

what about those dc sniper niggers and shit?

Yeah that's one nigger I wouldn't hang around with.

Roof avenged his SA brothers after the 'St. James Church Massacre'; hence his words to the parishioners, "You're killing my people."
>Do you think the niggers who carried out the St. James Church Massacre in South Africa were concerned about targeting the right Whites?

>church going Protestants in Charleston USA are connected to South African radicals

Is this what identitarian autism looks like?

This. They dont realize they are fanning the flames, and their hate will never outweigh the black mans hate.

Look at the comments on this video. youtube.com/watch?v=37tMJUg6LpI&lc=z225cfayww2owlbbq04t1aokg0dqdhx00o3qmf5wvx0irk0h00410.1527059103321552

It has nothing to with slavery or oppression. It has everything to do white trolls and fake accounts bullying blacks through online anonymity. Thinking there are absolutely no consequences. But there are consequences. White trolls destroy their own optics.

I actually came to defense of white people in that comments, but I can understand how they got to that point. You cannot step on the heads of men without retaliation.

I honestly think the alt-right, modern day neo nazi, and other white supremacist entities are actually jew controlled to further shame perceptions of europeans. Pol thinks the internet belongs to them. When in reality, they belong to the (((Internet)))

The older one got a lethal injection. His accomplice, who was only 17 at the time, got life in prison.

like BLM started by African Americans is valid in Europe?
>don't let 'em give you shit about wearing your helmet on the bus, Corky. Safety first!

Attached: retard404.jpg (392x400, 23K)

You are lonely, I can tell.

And what the fuck makes you a terrorist?

>Don't go full retard pol and act as if executing hard working middle class niggers is in anyway achieving anything. He should of gone after degenerate hood trash.
Degenerate hood trash are young, violent, and have their own guns. He went after weak and defenseless targets like all of these shooters do.

the beltway sniper doesnt count as a terrorist because his motive was not political. he deliberately tried to make it look like terrorism so that he could kill his ex wife with the same method and people would think she was just another random victim. he classifies as a serial killer

Hail Dylan Roof

Attached: 1527099619821.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

Wait, what?

Obviously if you’re affiliated with a political group, there’s a connection.

Black Protestants aren’t connected to South African radicals

Don’t bother replying, your IQ is too low I can tell

Dylan Roof was /fa/.

>He went after weak and defenseless targets like all of these shooters do.

And specifically, law-abiding churchgoers. The exact opposite of the hood trash that he whined about in his manifesto. The guy had no balls.

Church is where all the leftist BLM types congregate. One of the victims was the head of the BLM movement in the area and a government official. I want to say governor or senator. They keep that stuff quite to prevent it from happening. Was there any blm protests in that area?

Targets werent random, he killed a BLM senator who orchestrated and organized in the area. He still hasnt been replaced.

That is all speculation and the reality is how many hood rats did they give birth to? You do understand that the left has completely taken over the churches right? In Charlottesville they used the churches to stage, change clothes and store weapons.

>That video
>Are you unemployed at this time?
>Whats that? No
What a stupid fucking question. Whats he going to say yeah just on my way to my shift at mcdonalds?

Why isn't Jow Forums having threads about the African immigrant who shot up the church in Antioch?

This
Zero fucks given for dead nogs

Lol they just can't help but prove his thesis

im not crying over a few dead blacks I just think he targeted the wrong group of them, they was middle class conservative blacks living in white middle class neighbourhoods raising non degenerate kids. he could of put his life to more use and killed feral hood niggers and would of gained a lot more support from whites.

If you read his manifesto which I didn’t but someone linked it in a thread once that’s precisely why he killed them

Thanks user i've not read it but I think ill give it a read now.

He justified killing them because he didn't have the balls to go into the ghetto and go after blacks who would shoot back.

>And what the fuck makes you a terrorist?
committing violence with a political motivation

>twice accuses me of not having a real argument
>ignores my argument
you're definitely jewish

This, and he says this in his interrogation. Dylann was a good boy, 125 IQ, did the right thing.

im not crying over a few dead blacks I just think he targeted the wrong group of them, they was middle class conservative blacks living in white middle class neighbourhoods raising non degenerate kids. he could of put his life to more use and killed feral hood niggers and would of gained a lot more support from whites.

calling people jews isn't an argument retard

this is an argument respond to it, finklestein

Oh no, a loose association of people protesting how prosecutors don't pursue cops the same way they would anybody else.
Jow Forums told you it's bad so everybody who does the bad thing deserves to die!
You're a child. Worse for the movement then anything that any false-flagging leftist could ever achieve. And you're too far up your own ass to see it.

>Non-degenerate
>niggers
pick one. I see where you are coming from, maybe if he shot a pack of niggers at a basketball court or just gone door to door in the hood and blasted any niggers he saw he would have gained more support, but why even make this thread?

what do you mean why make this thread

He killed an uppity nigger politician. Dylann roof was a good man

Attached: 1521907724161.jpg (638x634, 70K)

it's us vs them

Why did you feel the need to make this thread about Dylann Roof? You were the one who created the thread, why?

im not a civic nationalist, that nigger professor was dumb as fuck.

Another post that neglected to mention he killed one of their political leaders. Fantastic!

Attached: unknown.png (476x475, 267K)

>If a race war broke out niggers like that would be on the side of the white man
This is pure delusion. Blacks have no problem staying loyal to their race. In the event of a race war there will be far more whites fighting on the side of blacks than vice versa

>a mutt who killed a nigger

Attached: 121.jpg (680x553, 28K)

>dumb fuck
he is a tenured harvard university professor. he's not a dumb fuck - he's a nigger. and all niggers are inherently violent no matter how well they dress or how much time they spend in church. dylann roof did not select the "wrong niggers." there are no wrong niggers

Nice try, Moshe.

Nigger criminals who get killed in the middle of committing a violent crime STILL get positive media coverage.

How much support did Zimmerman get from you kike propagandists when he iced Trayvon?

There is no point for Whites to seek Jew approval.

>nazi
>racist
Not an argument

>They stayed with their race and didn't mix with whitey.
these types of blacks dont feel sympathy for white and never stand up for us. No reason to feel sympathy.

>should of
You dumb fucking lime.

Attached: images.png (239x211, 5K)

>are not a burden to society or the white man.
stop lying to yourself

fucking this. based leaf gets it

he literally said he didnt want to risk fighting or only being able to kill 1 or 2

Let's imagine a different scenario.

>Dylan kills a violent Black criminal in the middle of committing a crime
>Media says "nig criminal wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin!"
>Dylan's non-PC views are exposed
>Media says "crazy Nazis are killing future black astronauts for NO REASON"!
>Good goys say "I don't totally support White extermination, but Whites who defend themselves just make us look bad! Whites should just lay down and die so the media will talk about what good goys they are."

When will we realize that Kosher conservatism is a losing game? If you seek approval from your enemy's propaganda outlets, you've already lost.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

>you're lonely
Not an argument

>And what the fuck makes you a terrorist?
Standing up for white people makes you a terrorist in this country

Fantastic! You can obviously read minds and decipher what people are thinking when they commit a crime

because it was a false flag. it's the same reason terrorists and "lone wolfs" target civilians and children rather than politicians and criminals. the objective is to instill fear in the general population and shape public opinion.

read a book you dumb nigger

it's also the same reason they wear bowl cuts and tend to have exaggerated features. plastic surgery, botox injections, and unusual hairstyles help to ensure they're not recognized during or after their assignment.

killing is bad mkay?

Attached: timetravel.jpg (542x356, 41K)