How do you fix the black community? Obviously liberalism isn't working

How do you fix the black community? Obviously liberalism isn't working.

ethnofags don't derail the thread, we've heard your opinions all too much, its tiresome.

Attached: 1496264793843.jpg (1280x1280, 761K)

You fix them by deporting them.

Asking Americans to spend decades fixing them is financially immoral.

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>multiculturalism
>caring about blacks
>no dominant group
it's everyone's tribe for themselves; tyrone is on his own

I feel bad for the blacks from Luther's generation. They tried so hard to fight to be acknowledged as equal to whites and deserving of the same rights only for it to be fucked up, like most things are, by niggers.

nice ass

keep derailing thread retards. i dont care about your opinion

Attached: 1518335331365.jpg (1024x430, 47K)

You are thinking blacks can be fixed and calling anyone else a retard?

Just how much money would it cost white people to fix them, in your mind?

Creating an even stronger and more aggressive breed of Pit Bulls.

by ending economic oppression.

unironically segregation could work
Malcolm X was the right choice in the civil rights movement

Attached: 20CAAC4F-274D-4E84-82AF-F71FC85314B7.jpg (850x400, 59K)

0 $$$ just end welfare and all charity/ong organization, they will stop breeding like rats and the ones breeding will rely on family relations rather than the state and crime.

If they can't support their childrens take them from their parents and train a caste of warrior who will die also for israel like you burgers do.

You don't, can't fix stupid.

Attached: sniffing.png (650x400, 20K)

What law oppresses them?

And by the way, this law must exist in all countries even Asian ones because blacks don't do well anywhere!

one at a time

Attached: dns.jpg (455x303, 96K)

Fixing them? Kill yourself

There is no welfare in Coonfrica yet its still a hellhole retard.

The rise of the alt right and blatantly, nakedly racist viewpoints doesn't help. It only reinforces a (exaggerated) sense of unfairness among the black community - that they dont have equal rights and treatment. Because you dumb fucks tell them that. It aint helping.

As with America in general, there needs to be more focus on education in the black community. Family too. Far too many black kids raised with no father. This is an epically huge problem for any population.

But the biggest issue is today's black America descended from a slave population. This community has had 150 years to move beyond that, but only 50 or so years since civil rights protections have been in place. They had no skills, no education and no capital when they were freed. And indeed their only options in most cases were to remain with their former masters in a strcutre not too far removed from slavery - sharecropping. They also no culture that has anything to do with a meriticratic society that the US intends to be. No 'pick yourself up by your bootstraps because we live in a free nation' mentality. All this amounts to a huge impediment to overcome and even after generations, the community has not overcome this. The single biggest thing America can do to help the black community is to demonstrate that they have equal rights and opportunities, not lambast them and advocate for a anything other than equality - that only compounds our problems.

Education. Stable family units. Anger management. Communities.

Seriously. It can't be done. We are not the same creatures. We are similar but blacks will never "fit" in a white designed society. I think a more authoritarian government could force them to be better than they are now but they will nevere be "fixed". They are not broken. They are a slightly different animal and all the social stats make this clear to anyone willing to honestly look.

They tried so hard because whites were killing them.

>How do you fix the black community?
Honestly, other than deportation, or genocide, the only other long-term fix is race mixing. Nigger IQ is so low and propensity for violence and law-breaking so high, the only way to preserve part of the nigger genome in the coming Robot Era, is going to be admixture with superior races.

Why should we fix them? They can go back to Africa and fix themselves

All the white NEETs that can't get Stacys should pair up with the best nigger women they can find, and let their half-breed children be the ones to euthanize the rest of the full nigger population.

Send them all back to Africa, then leave them alone, and let nature take it's course. It really seems like the only solution.

>ethnofags don't derail the thread, we've heard your opinions all too much, its tiresome.
Looks like not enough if by now you haven't understood that the only way to fix blacks is mass genocide or eugenics.

I suppose all the other groups that have suffered historically but now make more income per capita than whites....just a fluke, right?

in the absence of external/media influences, people are self-organizing to the extent that their biology allows. the natural state of africans is observed by looking at africa. they've been "improved" about as much as they can be without genetic modification.

>ethnofags don't derail the thread, we've heard your opinions all too much, its tiresome.

who's we kike ?

You take out the Democrats that have been using them and enslaving them for free votes. Then, you educate the new generation and indoctrinate them into society. The Democrats want them to remain savage uneducated animals. It's most of their votes.

Are you talking about jews? Jews have had 3000 years to overcome their slave past. And they have very strong culture that does indeed value education and family, that does promote the meritocratic American way - to pick oneself up by ones bootstraps and seek ones own fortune, independently of the discrimination that they may face. Indeed, that is at the center of Jewish culture.

90% of the problems in the black community can be solved by them not hurting each other.
They do that I will pay to fix the last 10%

White men have to impregnate black women and all black men have to be castrated. It’s going to be hard work but it has to be done.

>not hurting eachother
So impossible

They all have equal opportunity in fact they have more opportunities, it's just because they are black and LOW IQ that they cannot compete. No matter what non African country they go to they'll always end up at the bottom.

The only action the state could take is offer some kind of marriage benefit to ensure black kids have fathers, or pay for their abortions.

As a group, just like the Jews they will always be parasites unable to achieve anything from their own merit or intelligence

There are tons of groups that make more than whites. From Indians to Asians to, yes, even Jews. You know it wasn't only negroes that were sold as slaves right?

>White men HAVE to impregnate black women
So how would you force them?

Everyone is probably gonna say get rid of welfare which I agree with but I think we need to get rid of rap music/ghetto culture.
I feel that the thanks to rap becoming popular, niggers have become dumber or at least it's tolerated as normal.
I mean they have always been dumb ones but I feel that there was a good size group of them that acted like decent people back in the day. Now even the rich and well off nigs act like shit because they got famous from being rappers or some shit like that.

Attached: 1524026417272.jpg (184x184, 30K)

>Don't derail the thread
Do you know where the fuck you are nigger?

THIS

We have to help them build inter-generational wealth to break the cycle of dependence and poverty

Indians and Asians may face discrimination. But the people from those communities that moved to the USA did so willingly, to seek their own fortunes, with their culture intact as much as they chose to keep it intact....rather than in the galley of some horrific slave ship. And when they Indians and Asians got here, they were not stripped of their wealth. And they were not removed from opportunities to educate themselves for generations.

There's nothing to fix, it's all on them.

>end welfare
>unproductive people starve to death
>average IQ increases over time
>wait
natural selection has worked just fine for billions of years.

Fuck off kike. I'm pushing 40 and Affirmative Action has been in place all my life. It's time to end institutionalized racism against White people and end Affirmative Action and give reparations to all poor White people. Then we can have a conversation about helping Blacks.

let me impregnate all the hot/cute black girls and make a mutt race that is less black/thread

Attached: 1519520592461.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Hence why I was willing to pay for the 10%

Jews were never slaves in Egypt.

This was actually my plan to save Japan, so I can't argue.

with out killing them or deporting them
> lock up and train black males until age 30
> no welfare for any blacks
> chinese style one child policy

Attached: pepe135.png (420x420, 16K)

sry but you saying that reminds me of this

Attached: 1514309403003.jpg (605x558, 96K)

Your argument falls apart when blacks do poorly today in every country they exist in. Even countries like Canada which had no history of slavery.

boo hoo, poor white snowflake is so disadvantaged.

Meanwhile, in reality, we all see anti-black racism nearly every day in our lives. You can deny it all you want to stay in your little womb of self pity, so you can continue to blame others for your shitty station in life. But it isnt helping anyone, particularly, you.

Those Canadian blacks are also ancestors of slaves overwhelmingly, who were stripped of their wealth, education and culture. Sorry, my argument doesnt fall apart there.

Before colonialism that was how they were ruled. The tribal chiefs ruled with an iron or stone (they were not in the Iron Age yet) fist.
They are children mentally. Think what a 10-13 year old would do in the situation and you will be right 70% of the time.
>pay rent
>buy another tv

Report all Black on Black crime in the media, show every face but no names.

So you don't want to end institutionalized racism? I guess a race war is the only answer then.

greats recognize greats

Attached: 1520478773365.jpg (720x853, 99K)

>This community has had 150 years to move beyond that, but only 50 or so years since civil rights protections have been in place. They had no skills, no education and no capital when they were freed.

I could argue that many of the immigrants from Eastern Europe who came just before and during the civil rights era had less. They did not speak the language and they had no capital.

Go for it faggot. go get your gun and start shooting up some shit and see where it lands you.

I think that would be a really shitty argument considering they all came here of their own volition to seek their fortune, without losing their culture or education

Nigger, I'm no sperg. I'm patient and calculating. When I go for high score the whole world will be in awe.

It does fall apart when you talk about the black community in the UK, and the rest of continental Europe where blacks weren't enslaved and the population migrated there from the African continent
They still haven't succeeded overall, and actually contribute more violent crimes

>How do you fix the black community?
genocide

I was a proponent of removing kids from failing families and putting them in some regimented school system (military like school without teaching them to shoot).
There is nothing wrong with schools but there is a lot wrong with the people sending their kids there

According to criminology, 90% of crime is black on black crime

Blacks often identify with the culture associated to their skin color. Even if you raised a black kid among other black people who acted like whites, or with just white people who acted like whites, they will still come to an age where they will have all of society telling them they should act and/or think like their fellow brothers. It would take a very intelligent black person who is not scared of being ostracized by dems and other blacks to really break the mold, so it doesn't happen too often. If we can get rid of identity politics, I think that would help quite a lot.

Attached: 1500563815072.jpg (538x671, 57K)

Yeah, the brits and other euros only sold the blacks as slaves. Surely there is no lasting discrimination in those societies.

Attached: mlk1.jpg (369x400, 45K)

ethno states tbqh famalam

How do you fix a nigger like Shaniqua? How do you tell a rainbow not to shiiiiine?

Over 400 years ago, and Europeans weren't allowed to own slaves, Brits neither
They were allowed to have indentured servants who eventually got their freedom
And your switching goalposts so you're argument is shit

as a whole, blacks do absolutely nothing to endear themselves or dispell any prejudices pertaining to their behavior.

I hear Liberia is really nice this time of year.

Although Jews do value education they are where they are now due to picking members of the tribe to work with them. If you have ever been in a corporate interview and the Jew finds out the other is a Jew you should just stop asking questions and hire that person. The Jew on the team will fight tooth and nail to get the Jew on the team. Just save time to fix the shit the most likely unqualified Jew will break later.

Majority of niggers are feral psychos you stupid cuck. You could put niggers in feudal Japan and they would become human cancer. Its not culture its their genes.

We have to split roast them, literally just pump every oriface with cum

For America

>End welfare
>Tax breaks for small businesses in impoverished minority neighborhoods
>Broken windows policing so that people feel secure in starting a business or living in an area
>School choice so black students aren't stuck in failing schools
>Prison/CJ reform, especially with regard to youth. Prison should be for the truly dangerous, not low level drug dealers.

But at best that just sets the stage for success, any real cultural change has to come from the black community itself.

This

And yep, black man is weighed down by other black men

I love black booty.

Many blacks do. I know plenty who do. Part of our problems with race is that so many people refuse to look at individuals as individuals.

there is enough volonteurs for this job
even on pol

Attached: 1525739753264.jpg (852x1280, 385K)

>I know plenty who do.
Those are the ones who are intelligent enough to classify as human.

He got owned and literally can't explain why blacks do poorly everywhere in the world irregardless of every type of circumstance you could put them in.

>tax breaks
Oh no no if the shekelbergs rob me then the same to niggers.

I have employed Jews that absolutely didnt use this hiring model. Some do for sure, but you're sweeping generalization isnt helpful.

So you admit some do and you'll never know for sure?

You guys need integralistFascism...oh and please dont make it based on race this time

YOU
DONT
FIX
THE
BLACK
COMMUNITY

The black community needs to fix itself and I can tell you from history and present examples that is never going to happen.

Attached: 1520180045803.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Actually most did lose their culture as it became merged with American culture. The Polish no longer speak Polish. A few words and foods remained but that was it.
The black population may have lost what culture they had 400 years ago but since then they have made a new culture much more of it being integral parts of American culture.
Choosing vs forced
Much of the world would choose to come to the USA; even more so 50-100 years ago. I would counter that given the choice between blacks are on with not living in Africa. The back to Africa movement failed because Africa sucks.

>posts 1/8 black

Attached: 1516354704018.jpg (565x600, 34K)

I volunteer.

Attached: 1524642961680m.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

I'll admit that many people are tribal, some Jews included. I('ll even admit that such tribalism is present among jews more than most other ethnic groups. But the same pattern can be seen among any ethinc group. And there are plenty in majority groups like whites in the US that would refuse to hire anyone but someone from their majority group.

Cultural indoctrination.
The blacks that "act white" are the most successful.

Never said they weren't, did I? You seem a little hostile user, have some tea and take a rest for a bit.
Man skin that dark is just seriously unattractive

Who needs force?
Dating black women is easiest group.
The only reason they still have ingroup dating preference is because chads treat them like fat-chicks and troll them.

Attached: 1515748600452.jpg (857x1046, 169K)

I mean how hot would it be to see a black qt in uniforms hailing to a Fascist American flag meanwhile black males go do manual jobs since they are strong

Attached: WYbGDdG.png (1075x1057, 1004K)