Teens Remains found

The remains of Ebby Steppach were found today in an underground pipe just yards away from where here car was found two years ago. I wonder who killed her.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/remains-found-in-drainage-pipe-idd-as-teen-who-vanished-over-2-years-ago/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwji7oKA657bAhVn2oMKHbkZD7sQFjAIegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3BlvgKSzjlFvrGbjEAoTfx&cf=1

Attached: ebby1.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html
arkansasonline.com/ebby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it you OP?

I wonder who killed this young girl. I can't help but wonder

Attached: ebby2.jpg (268x200, 18K)

I just can't think of what type of person...

Attached: ebby3.jpg (89x219, 4K)

...would kill her.

Attached: ebby4.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Nope. I have deep hate for whites who kill their white mothers, sisters and daughters.

the nose checks out

I saw this, was she a coalburner?

He's so fucking ugly, what does she see in him?
She's a reasonably cute white girl, she could probably land a Chad, yet she chooses a nig. Why? I don't get it.

to fuck with her dad

American law enforcement.

Fuck niggers: end up dead or a single mother if you’re lucky

A lot of people don't care about looks as much as we do, user. It's part of why many of us are alone and don't deny it. We're picky fucks.

There is literally nothing wrong with murder

toll paid

You really can't blame them. They aren't able to shoot ALL the black people.

You have to do your part.

Toll...

this is the only valid post in this thread/

toll paid

I'm not sure, but for a cute white girl in Arkansas to take those types of pictures with a nigger is indicative of being a coal burner.

>chooses a nig
Not only did she chose a nig, but she chose a nig that looks straight from the Ooga tribe, one generation removed. She coulda at least chose a pyramid building nig, not all nigs got nostril flare that could notify a rescue team a mile away

trump did it

Because user, there are countless white males that suppress their anger to not fucking beat the shit out of that nigger when they see a white girl with them.

Women NEED to be shamed. That's how they fix/stop themselves from making poor choices. If white guys publicly shamed coal burners or beat the shit out of the nigs with them in public it would end.

that motherfucker looks like hed snort up all your white girl and it would be the first time I believed the nigga when he said "It was an accident". That nigga can smell a fart in the future

This.

Attached: martin.jpg (640x446, 26K)

She remains found? That means she's alright

And another white girl dead, and more generations of whites that will never be born.

Attached: bas.png (555x718, 105K)

Nigga look like he trying to tilt his head back and peep out his nostrils but he just aint high enough.

maybe he didnt kill her on purpose, maybe he was kissing her and his fucking nostril flared and sucked the life right out of her. He panicked and ditched the body

>alright

Attached: corpse.jpg (750x550, 84K)

just look at that po boy, he dindu nuffin

Attached: Zimmerman.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: 1505091554804.jpg (1024x776, 260K)

>american girl missing
Went to the ghetto in search of hooga boogas. Jow Forums posters are too creepy and have small peens for the effect so they are immediately discarded.

we may never know

Police in this country are incredibly inept.

> tfw Stacie rather date tyrone and end up murdered in a pipe than give Mr. nice a chance.

daddy issues

>a victimless crime

Attached: 1328417859182.png (258x233, 60K)

I take it she was blind and lost her sense of smell, at least.

Nigga inhale around me imma pass out from no oxygen

>lost her sense of smell
explains why she found a boyfriend who could smell for two

Oh ace. You just reminded me, I have some sausage rolls in the fridge.
Also isn't it mysterious. I wonder just what type of person would have done this terrible deed?

eh, then I guess nothing of value was lost.

I think that's bullshit user. If my suspicions are right about the males on this board, I think we all lack confidence to approach women like Jamal does. We don't act like savages or believe that ooga booga speak doesn't work when apparently it does.

Just generations of whites that will never be born because a white user out there didn't shame her fir being around nigs. Or at least try to get with her, so she went with Jamal.

Attached: concerned.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Attached: 1525478669556.gif (245x230, 871K)

>yards away from where her car was found
>two years ago

Attached: wiggum.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Media and school brainwashing, need to virtue signal on social media, etc.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

How? Did they not look for her? Bring a dog out? Nothing?

really though, cadaver dogs are a thing

Attached: 1524180412376.jpg (282x282, 12K)

truly a mystery

Attached: 1510339167105.jpg (552x526, 28K)

Attached: 1348998777155.jpg (300x300, 78K)

Toll status: Paid.

Who got it

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1504266384105.png (396x385, 119K)

Goddamn that was a satisfying gif

fuck it do trynna out heer nigga we out heer pyramids nigga

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Look at that nigger lmao

Attached: blackness intensifies.png (447x373, 257K)

The absolute state of white women.

what a lost cause.

Fuck if I know. Almost like they didn't even try.

I mean the goddamn dogs they had searching for bodies on 9/11 in the burning rubble at least found body parts.

She's paid the toll. Hopefully before she bred with her nigger

Are you single user?
Are you white?
Have you made a scene and shamed a coal burner in public?
Have you tried for at least a day, for at least 16 hours, tried relentless to ask every white girl you see for their number or a date?

Hope is not lost, but many of the redpilled men in this board cede their most valuable treasure to the savages, then have the stones to say all hope is lost.

Attached: 1514862849181m.jpg (1016x1024, 294K)

Please die.

Press T for toll paid.

T

i'll leave the dying to mudsharks tyvm

Do you people even publicly shame white coalburners into an attempt to save their lives?

Do you even try or do you just sit back and let the jews brainwash them into dying at the hands of Jamal?

The only good thot is a dead thot.

That nervous look in her eyes, instincts struggling to surface beneath a lifetime of brainwashing, and his smug face.

T

WTF!

Did you kill her OP? Are you asking a rhetorical question?

BASED

Attached: 1525537339617.jpg (475x525, 47K)

>Little Rock
>National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
Hmmmm...

Attached: Killary.jpg (480x320, 11K)

Not my problem. If these thots wanna get brutally raped and murdered by niggers, then that's their choice.

Attached: 1524526184246.jpg (564x558, 17K)

Because you've never in your naivety placed yourself in a situation you later regretted?

White people marry and divorce a lot for stupid reasons, but it's usually black and brown who does this to their wives and girlfriend - this is the result of LOW IQ, No Future Orientation, High Aggression...

Just look at the white jew that Meghan Markle used and dumped in Hollywood, she lived off him and then mailed her wedding ring back! He got his revenge by dating a Baywatch star.

It's not like there aren't enough coal burners and virtue signallers a rejected buck could bang instead of his own life when he ruined hers as well, but well, Low IQ.

I can't imagine ruining someone I used to fuck like this. Especially someone I was married to, it just reflect poorly on me as well, but I don't think Africa understand marriage.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html

Women are children. The more you tell them not to do something, the more they want to do it. The only way to save them is to take away their rights and marry them off when they get their period.

This is why niggers need to be chased out of the places we call ours.

I understand your point of view, but is that realistic today compared to just publicly shaming them and play the knock out game with a nigger you see walking with a white girl?

Attached: 1517140302182.png (456x450, 48K)

>Women are children. The more you tell them not to do something, the more they want to do it. The only way to save them is to take away their rights and marry them off when they get their period.

If you are white, than you are one of those stupid boorish white men who help chase white women and girls into the arms of Arabs and Negro bucks, cunning enough to treat white women like queens (until it's too late).

I doubt Jared Taylor ever belittled the wife and the mother of his white children by comparing her to children (and therefore himself to a pedopihile).

Back in the early 00’s I dated a Filipino that was half Aussie back in th day. She was very dark skinned and abos were not afraid to ask her while I was with her, what are you doing with that white boy girl? They’d often say
Beat the fuck out of a few of them until she learned to tell them to fuck off on her own. If you feel that strongly about it maybe ask the next light skinned girl a similar line of questioning and you will probably have a fight on your hands or the dude will bitch out and she will lose respect for him.

>arkansasonline.com/ebby/

>Ebby’s ears and her bellybutton are also pierced. A tattoo wrapped around the right side of her torso reads “Every night has a brighter day.”

>Ebby spent that Friday night at a small party. Danielle stayed home because she didn’t know the people who would be there.

>At the party, Ebby told friends and family, four men sexually assaulted her and videotaped it.

>“She went out that Friday night, and the things that happened changed her,” Michael said. “It blindsided us.”

The rest is paywalled, but it's safe to assume burn the coal pay the toll

That's the entire point, and anons on this board need to get that.

He's not ugly by traditional beauty standards if you ignore the nose. His face actually has excellent proportions and symmetry.

I'm not giving up my freedom by getting an assault and battery conviction to knock out a nigger that some white woman is dumb enough to let fuck her. Besides, she's already damaged goods. Who wants a coal burner with all of her STDs that she got from her nigger bull? She's better off being killed by him.

Not all of us bro but you are mostly correct..

You don't deserve a white woman if you want one dude. For fucks sake I'm not asking you to white knignt for them, but try to steer them away from the bullshit but your bent on lettting it all fall. I'm not. Can't get a conviction if you aren't caught.

Why is there a ghost above her?

If she was fucking niggers she got what she deserved. The end.

Attached: 0570.jpg (490x308, 64K)

ayy
y
y
lmao
m
a
o

Attached: 20180524_141840.png (720x895, 159K)

>Steer them away
>Already damaged goods

user please

Kek nostril flare joke good

Attached: 1506723699897s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Truth
Respect is what women want. Not you to respect them so much but to be with someone they respect.
Seems Americans of African decent have a fake Alpha complex that as an Aussie makes me cringe. We have literal Africans living here in Australia now and I’m not afraid to tell 10 of the bastards to pick up their trash when I see a gang of them drinking in public in my neighbourhood, Salisbury North, South Australia. In the 90s you couldn’t walk down the road without an abo trying to rob you so you leant quick to fight or stay the fuck home. Couldn’t even play street fighter 2 Alpha at the local arcade without getting a sucker punch lol. Good times.

The blackpilled crowd is in full force today boys.

She paid the toll. And nothing of value was lost.