Is this board actually populated by real people or just braindead teens eating up the latest fad they think is cool?

Is this board actually populated by real people or just braindead teens eating up the latest fad they think is cool?
You all happily eat up this 1488 neo-nazi nonsense without realizing that you're being used as pawns along with all the rest.
I know, I was there but I woke up.
You need to WAKE THE FUCK UP Jow Forums we're in the midst of a real clash of civilizations, a real war.
Instead of all of these bullshit spam threads that are literally getting us nowhere and achieving nothing why don't you take an actual stance and start making changes in the "real world"?

You think it's just the jew roaches that are the source of all the world's problems?
They are simply pawns the powers that shouldn't be have been using over and over.
We need to start working together to create REAL change, not this futile bullshit like going in the woods and building a gun collection.
We need to organize, we need to gather in the streets and if possible burn down the homes of the PTsB and burn them alive.

Pic is of Yukio Mishima, a real "based" nigga.
When Japanese people want change they go out and kill someone or themselves ... they don't just sit on pol all day complaining about being fat or a virgin.
Note that I'm not calling for any of you to ruin your lives from violent acts I'm saying YOU NEED TO START THINKING AND VIEWING THE WORLD IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION.
Think about this, most of what you will encounter or see happening in the "real world" has been planned out centuries in advanced they started predictive programming for the coming world as far back as the 19th century maybe even earlier, they used novels such as "War of the Worlds" and "Brave new world" now they do that shit with movies and anime.
This shit is real and serious.
I'm just really disheartened to see how futile everything appears to be, you all happily eating up the latest meme or spam thread.

Attached: Yukio-Mishima-resize-2.jpg (1002x1069, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/understanding-the-nwo-strategy/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi2YA_r-QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not your personal army

Attached: OP.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Yes goyim, do nothing.
Just sit there and let the paid posters do all the work for you.

>You all happily eat up this 1488 neo-nazi nonsense without realizing that you're being used as pawns along with all the rest.

Its mostly a botnet operating here calm down

What do you mean do nothing? I don't think you understand how war works in the information age. You're also dealing with the most blackpilled people on the planet so let us have our laughs when we can.

Attached: OP_2.jpg (400x300, 70K)

>We need to organize, we need to gather in the streets and if possible burn down the homes of the PTsB and burn them alive.

>WE
>WE
>WE
>DO SOMETHING
>DO SOMETHING
>DO SOMETHING

Attached: 234234.jpg (1200x801, 137K)

time to stop posting redditfag
using a Mishimia picture doesnt help you fit in. how fucking new do you think we are?

Please do enlighten us then who the real powers that be are then eh? If Jews are simply pawns, who controls them?

Like I said in the OP I'm not calling for anything that would land users in jail or worse.
What I'm saying is we need to start organizing and working together outside of pol and spend less energy on vain things such as complaining about the latest battlefield game or what some fat asian guy did to an uber driver.
The constant rumination will get us nowhere, it isn't getting us anywhere.

I was coming to Jow Forums back when it was called /news/ or whatever.
It was dumb back then but instead of what you have now people were literally just spamming racist threads and making fun about Alex Jones and his gay frogs.

redefininggod.com/understanding-the-nwo-strategy/

The same type of people who have been pulling the strings for millennia.

Hi there Felix

>Jow Forums is one person
Fuck right off

something something monolithic

what
ok i see your point but ur complaining that the internet is shit like LMAO what do u expect lmao?

>you goyim need to stop taking up ethnonationalist ideals
>not the jews not the jews not the jews not the jews

>talking about clash of civilizations
>unironically uses the term "nigga"
fuck of nigger loving faggot

>They are simply pawns the powers that shouldn't be have been using over and over.
I unironically believe this.

Name names.

It's literally the truth

Sit back and play out history in your mind like a really vivid daydream.
Think about everything you know about history, play it out imagine how it evolved over time.
Does it really make any sense that ALL of the world's woes are chalked up to the jews?
Of course not.
Highly influential, "powerful" people have been controlling the world behind the shadows since forever before the jews they used other means.

it's not like old fags use private dischord, signal, and other irc chats to script arguments on here.

Its filled with shareblue, newfags, and people warning the newfags of shills

Attached: 59408329-ED6D-4129-A180-8A82D8A7504C.jpg (876x1024, 156K)

>ALL of the world's woes are chalked up to the jews?
You're an idiot, not all but most. Kikes are the most subversive and destructive group of people on the planet. No other race has been kicked out of every country like they have, and for ritualistic baby murder and consumption. These are not humans

TO: ALL OTHER AZNS (EXCLUDING MYSELF)

Is god playing a cruel joke on all of you asians by giving you the intellect of ET while also at the same time endowing all of you asians with the smallest penises known to man?

think about it. making your race so smart but with such tiny dicks seems like an act of malice by god.

to all of you sick Jow Forums tards who won't grow up and develop a sense of pity: think about being trapped on this earth as a 5'5 tall asian male with a tiny very dick and a raging IQ (all asians). and then imagine being smart enough to understand just how inadequate you are where women are concerned.

sounds like a bizarre form of mental torture specifically designed for men.

i feel genuinely sorry that no women will ever love you. like. although, i can only "feel" so much for you, though -- my penis is HUGE

Attached: dfgfdsgfdg.png (1884x2202, 3.86M)

>I was coming to Jow Forums back when it was called /news/ or whatever.
>It was dumb back then but instead of what you have now people were literally just spamming racist threads
>wow racism on Jow Forums/r/pol? this is just too far

Attached: 1518758421531.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

i have been arguing this for a while.
hire company of all jews.
operation fails.
it's the jews fault.
it's zoo logic. feed the animals premium food then they're jump through the hoops and be ok with their shallow vain life. you see it in actors eyes. they're always unsure of everything.

aaaaand hes defending Jews

everyone go home, OP is a shill kike.

Attached: 1508695775613.jpg (600x400, 30K)

RIDE

THE

FUCKING

TIGER

I am doing something,but if I stay lucky, you'll never hear about it.

i dont understand what ur post means can u explain it

>it's not like old fags use private dischord, signal, and other irc chats to script arguments on here.
it's not like old fags use private dischord, signal, and other irc chats to script arguments on here.

Of course influential, powerful people have always been in control, that's how fucking hierarchy works you retard. Jews aren't blamed for inventing the concept of control, but for seizing power and using it to degenerate societies. No one had any reason to complain when Europeans were the masters of the world.

Attached: Myth-of-the-Twentieth-Century.jpg (600x800, 185K)

No, what I'm saying is you should realize that what appears to be the jews on the surface is really a group of highly "powerful" people behind the scenes using them as a scapegoat.
You really think the world is so simple?
Yeah a lot of jews are total roaches and should be gassed, but don't forget there are people of other beliefs and races who are part of the problem.

If you wanted to take over the world would you make your plan so obvious or take the time to create a subversive plot that would unfold slowly over time so that no one would ever be able to figure out what is really going on or who is truly behind it.
That's what's happening.

i just didnt understand what that meant can u elaborate more

Chink

Faggot

Neck Yourself

Attached: download (1).png (290x174, 2K)

So instead of seeing how Jews have subverted humanity and fucked it over for thousands of years, with thousands of examples and names easily at the ready, you can't give me any names or examples? Fuck off.

hurp durp 1488 race war now!!!

Adolf was a jew
He sought exile in Argentina after his part in the "NWO" plan was over.
NS "nazi" scientists defected to the US to work alongside the CIA on secret experiments against US civilians.

but "white power gas the kikes!!!" right?

>When Japanese people want change they go out and kill someone or themselves
So... you want "braindead teenagers" to commit acts of violence? I have reported this thread to Homeland Security. Have a nice day, Ahmed.

>Is this board actually populated by real people or just braindead teens eating up the latest fad they think is cool?
option 2

>so that no one would ever be able to figure out what is really going on or who is truly behind it.
Except for YOU, YOU have seen through their schemes and unmasked the real subversives. Granted, you can't actually name any of these secret masters or point to how they their schemes will unfold in any way that doesn't rely on pointing out the schemes of Jews and the traitors who serve them. But YOU totally know the unknowable.

No you retard what I was saying is they have the balls to actually do something rather than just LARP.
I never called for any acts of violence.
What we should be doing is ACTIVISM in the real world not shitposting on imageboards.

>real people
>real?
>people?
OP is a meme flag turbo-bot larp'n shart-marter

Attached: Ai00112016b.png (506x398, 493K)

>I never called for any acts of violence.
>We need to organize, we need to gather in the streets and if possible burn down the homes of the PTsB and burn them alive.

Very interesting article, some good ideas in there.
Overall though, the OP of this thread does present the most pressing issue.

>I never called for any acts of violence.
You literally did. Backpedal all you want. Your ass is grass, bucko.

>browses /lit/ once

All I know is that we're being played for fools.
It's like venting all your frustration on a politician or political party not realizing that they're all either directed or indirectly associated/controlled by TPTsB.

look it´s the regret shill again

Attached: regret shill.png (1337x355, 111K)

So you have nothing to prove your claim. KYS. Name names or stfu.

I can't name any names because obviousfuckingly you will NEVER know of the people who truly possess real power over the world.

In fact it's futile for us to expect we can take them out or strip them of their power.

The only way we can overcome this force is to IGNORE IT and go on with our lives.
Sure there are things that need to be done on the macro level (such as getting rid of dual-citizenship in the US, ending the israeli lobby etc) but after all is said and done the only way to break free is to forget these people exist and carve out our own path outside of their maze.

Your call to action is missing the action.
Are you saying
>STAB A COMMIE
?

Attached: E093B3D0-6116-41B0-80D1-4D81638A3B9B.jpg (900x540, 51K)

>organize
The only people on pol who “organize” are the reddit fags from the election. Everyone else is just a normal person who does normal shit. Also the alt-kike is fucking controlled opposition

>if we ignore the problem surely it will go away

The gay particles coming off these demotivational agitt prop posts are contaminating neighboring breads.

Attached: 655ED120-ADF4-4C35-B0D1-0A15F01F7A97.jpg (496x429, 51K)

And when we follow the money trail from those political actors, we find a Jew on the other end. You keep claiming that it goes deeper than that, except you can never point to some power behind the Jews. You're just absolutely sure that there has to be one, because you're a deracialized cuck (if you aren't just a shill). I mean, sure, we should expand "Jew" to "Semite" because the Arabs are part of the problem and the term Jew itself is subject to all sorts of weaseling to change who is defined as a Jew, but the Semitic hegemony is the end of the line. They are the occultists who stole Egyptian and Persian knowledge in order to establish control during the Kali Yuga. There isn't some secret council of ancient royals manipulating the kikes to achieve their own goals. Or rather, I wish such a group did exist, because the Aryan masters of the ancient era were men worthy of controlling this world. Just look at the Vedas or Pyramid/Coffin texts, wonderful masterpieces filled with the goodness of noble peoples. What's more, why would those ancient esotericists need the kikes to gain control of the world? Their megaliths are found all over the world from Giza to Easter Island, from the northern heights of Europe to the southern reaches of the Americas. They DID have a global empire in the era before Semites even rose beyond nomadic goatfucking. The teachings of Viracocha are another source of ideals higher than those ever expounded upon by Semitic savages. So why would the Europoid men who ruled the world in pre-ancient times suddenly decide to use an evil race as pawns to create a dystopian regime?

this

you fucking glow in the dark cia nigger go fuck yourself

rofl go kys you fucking kike shill piece of shit

Excellent post op thank you
Polfags are as bad as liberals when it comes to limiting dialogue to cover only end-game utopias
We need to have realistic, actionable game-plans you fucking retards or we’ll be in this shithole purgatory forever

>this 1488 neo-nazi nonsense
>They are simply pawns the powers that shouldn't be have been using over and over.

more nonsense, if you keep digging you soon realize the issues doesn't belong to any group in particular, their source is individual thus you realize you need different, subtler tools to analyse and counter

The society you're describing needs a constant narrative to self sustain, such narrative is now lacerating, a window of opportunity ensued but you don't want to rip it apart, because that would destroy our society, that won't be freedom but chaos and anarchy.

You want to find sustainable and legit arguments to advocate your cause, you would exploit the same logical patterns of your opponent.

At some point you'll become your opponent, realize the futility of it all and finally reach enlightenment

Attached: og-george-gurdjieff-3802.jpg (700x360, 19K)

Mostly true. Lots of actual retard nazis as well tho

You're going to convince a lot of people by saying "Jow Forums is dumb lol" whilst giving no actionable alternative retard.

>polfags
What? Nobody told you? This is reddit 2.0 son

Nobody here is a Nazi. We are just random people all over the world that are awake to the JQ. Now fuck off shills.

People like this think anyone who has ever identified with the nazis in any way is a "nazi larper". Even people who never mention the nazis but believe liberalism is AIDS are "nazi larpers". I definitely subscribe to very little of the nsdap's actual ideology but I've learned plenty from WW2 and the events that led up to it and I have certain sympathies.

This. We only do shit once society has crumbled and everything is a free for all

>braindead teens eating up the latest fad they think is cool?
They have always been here but now they make a much larger portion of Jow Forums due to r/thedonald inviting themselves in and overstaying their welcome. Mishima was a 5'1 gnome, but he wasn't a "bitch nigga" either, he "kept it real", dawg.

You can't overstay your welcome if you were never welcome in the first place. Reddit is fucking cancer.

They need to put a label on anyone awake to the JQ in order to fight it. That is why the left calls everyone a Nazi, and is also why Jews created the "alt-right". These are ways to label people in order to fight them. They are worried that now even normie white conservatives are talking about the Jews. If they hope to contain it, they need to label it and try to punish/humiliate/kill it.

ANY suggestions oh wise one on how to right the ship as it were? No? Excuse me while i die of surprise. Western civilization is not dying it is not in trouble, IT. IS. DEAD. It has been dead for almost half a century. You can't resuscitate a corpse. All empires have a lifespan of about 300 years MAX. Guess how old the USA is? 242 this year. Coming into focus now sweetie? It isn't the fault "DA JOOZ" As so many braindead stormniggers who have been infesting this board for years now claim. If it wasn't the Zionist twats it would be somebody else. This is how all things work plants, animals people, even ideas and nations. They are born, they live, they get old, and then they die. It isn't some Alex Jones conspiracy bullshit, It just fucking nature.

Attached: EYR.jpg (499x474, 30K)

>anyone who doesn't want to join my homicidal death cult is a shill
KYS retard.

You are out of touch with this place.
Move along, nigger

If western civilization is "dead" then what comes after it?

I got overly emotional and used the wrong words.
Again, I wasn't saying we should go out and start total war just that we should at least make an effort to change things.
KEK and the alt-right aren't real activism and will get us nowhere.

Just here to post another pic of based Mishima.
Also, kys OP tbqh senpai

Attached: yukio-mishima-with-books-and-sword.jpg (547x364, 35K)

>I wasn't saying we should go out and start total war just that we should at least make an effort to change things

what is sarcasm?

>burn down the homes of the PTsB
>PTsB

what is this?

A cover you will try to use to backpedal on your own words.

tl;dr

Attached: awoo1476578345050.png (884x903, 340K)

>BURN DOWN THEIR HOMES REEEEEE
>it was just a prank bro

I will say, Dylann Roof was a fucking retard, but the biggest reason he was a retard is he killed random black people in a church when he could have put the fear of god in some people who need to be afraid. Not that even that would be a good idea. Just relatively better if you're the kind of absolute spastic who's going to way jump the gun.

TPTsB = The powers that shouldn't be

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi2YA_r-QQ

fuck off kike

hahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You said you think people should want to burn down the governors' homes? Are you fucking insane?

Attached: 148377524.jpg (275x275, 74K)

>in the "real world" has been planned out centuries in advanced they started predictive programming for

stop doing PCP while you still can

Always the good posts get hidden.

>Is this board actually populated by real people or just braindead teens
i'm a corporate executive who is not going to risk his livelihood by marching in the streets or whatever. the end goal is to acquire enough money to help fund plebs who agree with my politics.

now you'v e done it fucker, i'm killing you...i've just released my psychically endowed cybernetically enhanced german pinchers and they have your ip address bucko so clean your room cheesedick they are coming for you now.

if you think you will survive think again because priapism enhanced nigger dwarfs wielding battleaxes are riding those crazy battle dogs and they give no fucks for cucks.

make your time because kyle and the five jew bankers know about you. you. are . done. son.

Attached: agameofwhothefukru.jpg (460x328, 25K)

>You all happily eat up this 1488 neo-nazi nonsense without realizing that you're being used as pawns along with all the rest.
Good.
>YOU NEED TO START THINKING AND VIEWING THE WORLD IN MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION.
Don't expect the masses to do this. If your strategy is to convince people to think for themselves, then you are destined to lose. The world is too complex for anyone to fully understand. What you need to ask yourself is, "what do you want?", and with no justification you should strive towards that goal. It is not necessary to understand the full complexity of the world in order to lead on the masses.

Plebs need to be told simple truths in order to act upon them. When faced with uncertainty they do nothing, and that can be a problem. See, this is why you should always blame the jews, not because it is true (who knows?), it doesn't really matter. What matters is that it is a perfect heuristic for plebs to act upon in order to pursue their own self interest, even if unaware of what they are doing.

>let's scapegoat people even if they're actually innocent
Go back to school retard

>88
I don't belive in moral universalism anyway, so why is this a problem? You frame your thoughts in a box, and judge me by it's borders?

I see now. So chinks are the power that be not jews.
I always believe that it was the chinks that set the whole world back since mid 90s. Shills like you convince me even more.