Can someone give me the answers?

Attached: State-boring[1].jpg (959x693, 127K)

>Why is is cold at the Canadian border
>Why is it hot in Florida & Arizona
>Why is Nevada empty

Are you kidding me?

Illinois is so corrupt because it has been run by the mafia for over century

>TN
>Racist
Das rite, bitch!

Attached: _Army-of-Tennessee.png (1024x1024, 106K)

Don't speak like a nigger.

Can confirm Michigan weather sucks. Barely any dateable women here as well. Kill me.

>poor
Arkansas is actually one of the most resource rich states.

Attached: Arkansas .jpg (282x484, 60K)

>Maryland
>rich
I think you mean black

Rich in poor white trash unfortunately

>Why is Nevada empty

Oh no reason, please disregard that almost the whole state's landmass is owned by the federal government, nothing to see.

Attached: a.jpg (600x483, 86K)

I'm sure there's plenty of nice women there; they just don't want to date you because you're autistic

Alaska is expensive because of logistics when it comes to goods coming in from other states. This is also a reason for Hawaii. Alaska also has high alcohol and tobacco taxes

>Missouri
I love my state.
Also:
>Maine

Lived in Virginia for years, its so strict because its DC's backyard. Any dumb rule the fed Gov wants to try out they try it in Virginia first.

Oklahoma is so Republican because they are all Evangelicals NeoCons, they will for any republican no matter how bad they are.

>started with the first black mayor. From then on it was just people stealing money from taxes. Just today our mayor was in talks with Amazon through a private email address. He's also kinky.

Raw materials are inexpensive

you can thank the great lakes for making michigan have the weirdest weather in the world.

Can confirm, Marylander here.

We're rampant with niggers, it's like watching the Montel Williams show everyday flipping on the news.

>why is x so white

Hey faggots, stop talking about that state and leading for someone to fuck that place up.

>Why is Alabama so good?

This can only be referring to college football.

>MUH BASED BLACK REBELS IN A MAGA HAT XDDD

As a Washingtonian, I think it’s because of our position in west coast shipping. With shipping comes cities, with cities come liberals. Most counties on the west coast were red last election, it’s just that the blue ones had the most people.

Also can I please come home I’m 1/8th Swiss?

Why are they lying about the real results?

Attached: lies.jpg (300x204, 16K)

>Colorado
feels good man

Attached: obesity-by-county.jpg (884x599, 92K)

>alaska
>expensive
Poor fags BTFO!!!

Attached: IMG_3989.jpg (3264x2448, 3M)

Plus it's a fucking desert.

Seattle. rest is more red

Every other state hates us cause they aint us.

Attached: 1508110153334.png (1677x1075, 1.93M)

>Florida
>Hot

Attached: 1520490604106.png (645x729, 32K)

>Why is NC cheap

Because when you move from the most expensive states in the Union, NY and Cali, everything seems cheap to you. Now stop coming to my state and driving up house prices, faggots.

Give back rightful Carolina clay, bitch.

Is there any coastal state in the US that isn't a liberal shithole, except Alaska?

Texas has a coastline
Maine has some nice parts but stay away from some of the cities like Portland

NC, SC and GA though that won't last much longer for NC. Alabama and Mississippi are liberal but they only have a sliver of coast and tons of niggers.

>New Hampshire
>expensive
Don't live in the cities.

>this again
Christ how can Cali and NY still have people when ALL you fags do is complain that they're moving to your states. They should have run out of people by now.

I think Texas' big problem is the culmination of historical westward expansion, frontier politics and geopolitical laziness trying to figure out what to do with so much land. As a former oilfield worker in Texas I can confirm that aggressive landowners and the texas RRC pretty much pour fuel on the fire.

Working in New Mexico now and the "poor" thing blew my mind when I first started working there. A vast land mass overflowing in proven oil reserves and a lot of NM looks like a third world country. Then you encounter Native Americans there and the answer is very clear. Native Americans are legit dumb fucks who don't care about civil societies. And to add to that, they team up with Mexicans working for cheap and breed out any hope of NM ever becoming an economic superpower.

400000 people left NY and Cali last year alone. They're the most populous states though and NYC alone has 10m people in it.

TN sounds like my kind of place

My thoughts exactly. Nothing else is good in bama. Except for white bbq sauce, tasty and unique.

OP doesn't understand when you get closer to the equator, it gets hotter.

>mfw Alabama
Suck it Mississippi.

Attached: 1519745802641.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

Nevada is empty because it’s mostly an inhospitable wasteland of barren mountains and rocky desert

>Imigrants searching the weather because it's new for them, for being too cold or being too hot in exchange from where they came from

JUST

>why is ny state so expensive
Pic related

Attached: 47C3B05A-FB24-44EF-873C-9C4847F156F6.jpg (1000x684, 315K)

Your pic is indeed the perfect example of a face from alabama.

Who thinks Virginia is actually strict?

>400000 people left NY and Cali last year alone

And nearly as many people moved into those states last year alone. You're complaining about something that's not really happening.

Attached: 5t4t3rt.jpg (857x622, 41K)

Kentucky had a pretty big woodworking industry that was essentially killed by an invasive species of ivy

>Nebraska
>boring

The hell

one of the first results when you google "maine people"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Of course New Hampshire is expensive. Have you seen thier community college costs?

Attached: 1523285493130m.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

>Why is Missouri so conservative
Because Illinois is touching us and we don't want to be like them

Wisconsin FAG here.....

Madison is super liberal.
Milwaukee is 50 percent NIGGERS

Right now Wisconsin is waking up to open borders communist liberal niggers.

Our Governor is Republican
Our State Legislator is Republican
Our State Senate is Republican
Our State Supreme Court is conservative

Our State is all RED except Madison and Nigger Milwaukee. In every small/medium town in Wisconsin it's Republican.

We are Trump Red Now!!!!

Attached: wisconsin maga.jpg (223x250, 9K)

i like how that chart is just wrong on half the states

Oregon here it is good. Stay out

Attached: 30124916_2138386412852995_6552733940245856256_n.jpg (916x960, 49K)

so smug as shit?

q: why is arkansas poor
a: niggers
theres also a lot of us who dont trust banks and i imagine thats where they get their figures from

>why is Alaska so expensive
Because it’s hard to build infrastructure here, we’re cut off from the lower 48 by Canada, and driving between the 2 largest cities takes six fucking hours.
Also it’s cold as fuck. It’s American Russia basically. But with more drunk natives.

>Big
Texas predicts the Greater Israel.

Washington state here
send help

>It's happening but it isn't because other people are replacing those people

Fuck you're dumb.

>more drunk natives
So Russia? Something like 30% of their male population are alcoholics if i remember correctly, plus they got their own Siberian natives who drink HARD. Why do natives do this? Only exception seems to be South America where no one seems to drink at all.

Bellingham reporting in. We're gonna need at least five right wing death squads STAT.

wiscofag here, can confirm all of this. UW Madison is a safe space

Attached: 1516938512946.jpg (1400x1400, 491K)

>Maine
>white

das it mane

Alaska bans alcohol in native villages, btw.

You best shut it, ya limy lil kike

NC is becoming more conservative, not less. Fuck off with this meme.

This happened because this girl was hideous. She found a substitute for heterosexual love by becoming a weirdo. Those cheeks and that nose ensure she will never be viable.

She looks like tweety bird in that last frame.

I hope I live to see the day these bad boys go into the field

I read "Why is (Israel) so..."

LeL

Crakima here
Bailing out
Westies fucked this state up beyond repair

No it isn't. It's split nearly evenly currently.

It also doesn't help that she cut her nice hair and probably became an insufferable cunt.

Alabama
It appears that my superiority has caused some controversy

Attached: IMG_4049.png (630x960, 232K)