Doctor Jordon B Peterson gives his followers a history lesson on the origins of anti-semitism

Doctor Jordon B Peterson gives his followers a history lesson on the origins of anti-semitism.

Attached: JordonP.jpg (960x702, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem
thevintagenews.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1525899752861.jpg (950x634, 348K)

Jordan*

So we should keep them in our societies why?

whoa all these hundreds of places are so anti-semitic and for no reason at all! they obviously just do it because they are jealous

lies, they were ostracized because they are pricks

i knew he was a commie

He’s just a jew slave. Jews find him to be disgusting. He’s a sick creature that lives to serve the jew and does so willingly. Very weak.

No, anti-semitism is irrational, it's practically a phobia. Insecurity and jealousy of the other like a black man dating a white women.

If you have been kicked out of 100s of places throughout history and everyone hates you throughout history, then maybe you’re at the very least party to blame for it. Radical idea.

Like when Moses ran off in the desert. They are gangsters who worship Satan the rebel. Wast Moses really Satan?

Are you jewish?

peterson's kike shilling is getting retarded and I don't even give a shit about kikes

he's slavering

it's embarrassing

Jews are evil

Attached: gates of toledo.png (729x835, 70K)

He's a post structuralist now? I guess that fits in with being a Hegelian too

What was egypt..?
Oh right cant blame kangs x)

Ancient egyptians hated them way before the romans

Juden*

>Nationalism was not present in Europe until 18th century.
>Pogroms and jewish expulsion was present way before that.

How can he point out a causality with nationalism and anti-semitism on that basis?

no one cares what this CO hack thinks

Why are you faggots still posting threads about this controlled opposition fucking kike that shill-pills whites into dropping collectivist mindsets because "muh identity politics are bad hurr durr", meanwhile doesn't say shit about nonwhites and kikes also playing identity politics thus beating us in our own society?
Fuck that petercuck and every faggot magapede incel who listens to him.

Attached: 1965immigration.jpg (723x745, 573K)

Correct

Attached: jewish_expulsions.png (928x8800, 1005K)

, And It's Beautiful.

OP IS a shill, that's why he posts about Juden Shillterson. stop bumping this shit thread

What is this made-up nonsense? People hate kikes because kikes are sado-masochists who need to inspire hate and persecution in order to play the victim card to subvert and dominate the host population.

juden
u
d
e
n
peterson

Don't feed the shills.

>pic related
>jewish wife

Attached: kikepeterson06.jpg (308x267, 13K)

>Be a pain in the balls since Roman times
>Expect people to tolerate them

That's so bad it hurts. The idea of nation-states didn't crop up for another thousand years.

Where's that shit-eater who thinks people that call Petercuck controlled opposition are stormy daniels fans (stormfags)
>PETERSTEIN IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITON
and i hate stormy daniels

Attached: epithet - jews.jpg (736x736, 67K)

While it's true that jews were partially to blame , it's alos fucking stupid to reduce thousands of years of history and prejudice into "hurr they deserved it" just because it serves your agenda. It's almost jewish.

What the fuck are you trying to say

It was not until the time of Dante, give or take, that the modern nation-state began to take form. So discussing "nationalism" all the way back in the immediate aftermath of the Roman Empire might require a little more delicacy than you'd find in the space of a tweet of questionable historical analysis.

>juden peterstein

What about all the other groups that were anti semitic?

Again, it's their behavior that people have always had a problem with.

No, it's completely rational and solves all problems.

>failing empire blames it on jews

Really makes me think.

>Al-Muqaddasi identifies a town in Spain where the operation was performed by Jews and the survivors were then sent overseas.[26] Encyclopedia Judaica states that Talmudic law counts castration among mutilations entitling a slave to immediate release, so that the ability of Jewish slave traders to supply eunuchs to harems depended on whether they could acquire castrated males.

Daily reminder that Jews would assist Muslims in capturing and enslaving French, Slavs, Italian, and Spanish people. They sold the women as sex slaves to ottoman and castrated the men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem

Attached: happy2.png (368x433, 95K)

Jews were caught multiple times during that time period poisoning wells and torturing gentiles. Pic related has some excerpts and instances of kike murders.

Attached: The Traditions of the Jews, Entdecktes judenthum 1700.png (1191x7635, 3.28M)

>between the last days of the Roman Empire...

Then why is there a massive section of Tacitus where he just goes on about how awful the Jews are?

Attached: 1504835465461.jpg (559x553, 45K)

thank you for defending the (((tribe))) once again, jordan

So he’s saying that kikes caused the fall of Rome? Pure (((coincidence))) I’m sure.

Jews were not forced to live isolated. The bible specifically tells them to live isolated.

Hundreds of places, many of which are geographically distant and so unlikely to hear about others opinions, yet they all arrive at the same conclusions.
If you run into an anti-semite in the morning, you ran into an anti-semite. If you run into anti-semite all day, you're the problem.

based

Attached: jews-deported-from-these-countries.jpg (626x716, 154K)

Problem is jews were expelled multiple times from nations loooong before that.

>Doctor Jordon B Peterson
>Doctor
No, I don't think he is.

So after being kicked out , considered not part of the society, robed ftom their wealthy , enslaved and forcefully converted by a group of people , they are evil because they didnt wanted to fight and die to protected this society , gotcha

>Be me
>Be jew living in roman empire
>Kicked out of Palestine because of some faggot rebellion
>Move to other parts of empire
>Emperor coverts to Christianity
>Emperor realizes Christianity is just an offshoot sect of Judaism but doesn't want to admit he's now a Jew
>Huge, empire-wide smear campaign against OG Judaism
>Edicts laws telling Jews to get fucked
>Decides Jews have to live in their own neighborhoods and wear really stupid hats
>Decides they cant own any land, the only thing they're allowed to do is handle non-Jewish money
>"Ha! That'll prove Christianity is way better! Jews btfo!"
>MFW I get to live far away from all the stupid Goyim and now i have all their money

You guys played yourselves, over and over, and then you get super butthurt because you keep accidentally setting it up so that Jews have the upper hand. Die mad about it goy

Hi there, friendly neighbor! :D Sure glad you don't hold a grudge over 1000 years ago and you're such a nice person now :DDD

btw thanks for lopping part of my dick off and destroying my nation again and then still hating me :D

Attached: IMG_3952.jpg (648x484, 146K)

>Huge, empire-wide smear campaign against OG Judaism
lmao romans hated jews long before they became christians

he's not wrong, but he omitted that jewish isolation was mostly self-imposed.

>forced to live isolated
The jews have always chosen to live amongst themselfes. Before 1933 Germany, it was always possible for any jew to integrate (their children) fully into society at large.
I liked Peterson once, but his understanding of some things is appaling.

me and you didn't do shit.. you live in your moms basement.

Attached: 1525228900561.gif (715x411, 2.62M)

That's the trick he's pulling on you or you are in on it with him. The idea is to pretend to expose the Jews but actually justify their evil as something justifiable. This trick is being used to spare the Jews from righteous vengeance for their enslavement of all mankind through Central Banking. Collective guilt for the non Jew (especially the white male) and collective innocence for the Jew.

All they can do is make communities less white. Jews are very vain people yet so very ugly. They even break mirrors in their own homes after they realize that no mentally healthy white women want to touch them.

I seem to recall the Jews being kicked out of Babylon, Arabia, and many places.

Wrong.
Antisemitism can also be found in remote, isolated villages in Guatemala as recently as 2014.
The hatred of jews is truly universal

Attached: jewishexpulsion.jpg (825x793, 131K)

HI JIDF

Attached: 1527185626253.png (439x533, 466K)

This cuck is so desperate to cover for Jewish crimes. Jews are criminals and time we get justice.

>lmao romans hated jews long before they became christians
true, but they hated jews even more as christians. a new layer of flavor, if you will

your dick got chopped because of some doctor from 100 years ago who wanted to stop boys from masturbation. and half the fun of being jewish is holding grudges, we have entire sabbath events and holidays dedicated to telling long dead civilizations to get fucked for trying to screw us over. die mad about it.

Being a kike loving fag is irrational unless your a cucky christfag or jew

> NATIONALISM IS BAD GOY
LMAO PETERKEKS EXPOSED AS FAGS

Jordan Peterson needs to read the bible or listen to Alex Jones because his knowledge of antisemitism is outdated and insufficient for modern discourse.

>we have entire sabbath events and holidays dedicated to telling long dead civilizations to get fucked for trying to screw us over.
When I read something like that I can't really feel anything but pity. You are so far from the divine its not even funny anymore. Poor little Jew will you show me on the doll where the mean people hurt you?

Attached: 1501099163483.png (533x541, 114K)

We don't owe Jews anything. They aren't European. They should have been killed before communism took over half of europe

It's actually because of Jewish control on the medical system and monetization of tissue. That's why Jews throw a fit when e.g. Iceland contemplates banning it even though there are almost no Jews there.

But thanks for confirming what had already been said: you guys are dedicated assholes and therefore at continued fault for continuing to repeat the behavior that makes everybody hate you.

>be an individualist
>youre not allowed to dislike an aggressively ethnocentric tribe for being aggressively ethnocentric

He really has nothing substantial to say. He said a few things your parents should have told you and then went full swing into brainwashing people into cultural marxism(which he tries to say he is against, when he practices it).

This guy is a mentally ill imbecile.

You probably couldn't find a less nationalistic society than post-Roman feudalism Europe

Once again Peterson makes shit up on the spot.

Also you can find popular anti Jewish sentiment going all the way back to the elephantine papyurus around 400 BC in Egypt when crowds of Egypt peasants burned down the Jewish shrines for Yahweh that were built by Jews who were acting as soldiers for the Persian Empire.

The Jews asked the Persians for money so they could build a new one. Somehow the Jews managed to piss off the Egyptian peasantry while no one else did.

he's all for Nationalism. as a Zionist, he supports an nationalistic ethnostate for Jews as long as the Jews enemies are flushed into your homeland. he's a National Globalist

>jews have been despised for thousands of years, it must be a pathological fear lel
this guy is a fucking moron

But outside Egypt, popular anti-jewish opinion begins in the Roman Empire after the Jewish revolts during which the Jews genocided hundreds of thousands of Greeks, Cypriots, and Libyans.

Jordon is better

Peterstein and his cult btfo

Attached: IMG_2390.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

he is incapable at looking at adl aipac control over usa policy, usa senators pledging to support israel in order to get cash to run. its so entrenched in the usa politcal system you cant ignore it.

Anti-semitism is a meaningless buzzword. Anti-jew sentiment however, dates back to ancient Egypt when the jews were killing, looting, and plundering on their way out if Egypt.

Prior to Egypt and the Persian Empire you had the Babylonian captivity where Israel was defeated by the Babylonian Empire and many Jews were sent to live in the capital. This was around 580 BC. Decades later the Jews were freed by the conquering Persians. The Jews repaid the Persians by fantasizing about genociding the Persians in the biblical book of Esther.

Missed it by like 1000 years... It happened when they got conquered by Assyria / Babylon and forced to Diaspora into those countries....

Trotsky was not the first person to use the term racist. It was Richard Henry Pratt.
thevintagenews.com

I'd be anti-semitic too if I had to experience the any of the Jewish Wars or the Kitos uprising. Fucking bunch of uppity kikes pulling their best crazy religious kike murders.
>kill half a million Roman/Greek citizens
>depopulate Libya entirely and fuck over Cyprus
>oy vey why are you so anti-semitic goy
Trajan should have leveled Jerusalem and wiped out Jews entirely

There's no evidence Jews were in Egypt prior to the Persian Empire, centuries after Exodus takes place.

Jews were never slaves in Egypt. At best Exodus is some sort of folk tale recounting the Semitic Hyksos invasion of Egypt. The Hyksos were Levantine Semites that invaded Egypt but we're eventually kicked out by the Egyptians. The Hyksos weren't Jewish, but they were most likely Levantine/Canaanite Semites close cousins to Jews and their direct competitors for control of the Levant region.

In the books of Exodus and Joshua the Jews happily genocide their Cannanite cousins/rivals.

Why can't white Americans believe a cult that sucks bleeding baby stumps is evil?

There's the Mernepte Stele. Shows existence of a "Jewish Empire" the Egyptians fucked up. But the biblical story of a slave exodus is likely fake. They're more likely a nomadic people to went to Egypt and found slaves leaving Egypt, brought them into their fold, and used their larger numbers to purge Canaan of the locals.

what do you expect from controlled opposition?

Most Jews don't do that. And it's practically condemned in all sects but the ones that do. Even crazier are the ones who live in Northern Israel and practice sacrificing rituals daily so they can be "the best" when the temple comes back.

JUDEN PETERSTEIN *

>Jews were forced to live in isolation
You mean, Jews refused to assimilate and identify with a nationality?

And the Jewish genocides of Greek/Libyans/Cypriots were caused by the fact that Jews didn't want to tolerate non-jews living in Judea.

You probably can't find a more nationalistic people than Jews. They are so nationalistic that even as a diaspora they act as if they are a nation.

nice pilpul Moshe

Most Jews did assimilate though... They lost 10/12 of their tribes to assimilation.

Oh nevermind, you're not actually looking to discuss it...

Thats it, keep doubling down.

PETERSTTTEEEEIIINNNN

Attached: peterstein5.jpg (1149x602, 108K)

Attached: Peterstein4.png (719x683, 720K)

Attached: basedjudgen.png (858x424, 54K)

That Stele is about an Egyptian invasion of the Levant.

Ironically Egypt never conquered outside the Nile River until the Semitic Hyksos invaded. After the Hyksos invaded the Egyptians kicked them out and then invaded the Hyksos' territory, the Levant as a way to prevent further Semitic invasions. The Egyptians were very successful and conquered all the way to the Euphrates River and were only stopped by the Indo-European Hittites.

It's amazing how fast his defense squad came to his rescue initially, I think his constant shilling for Jews is starting to wake some of them up.

It's of course funny how he forgot to mention, that he himself is bought by the Juden. Funny how you miss the important details. Blatant propaganda, do not watch this juden-owned-charlatan. He is nothing less than a joke of a man.