An hero

So there's this gang of girls that keeps making fun of me.
I don't know what's their fucking problem.
I do admit that I am a fat ugly socially awkward manlet with an autistic aura like nobody else's.
But why do they have to make fun of me? Why cant they just mind their own business?
Anyway I'm thinking of becoming 'an hero' by killing them.
I feel like there should be consequences for them. There should be justice.
Tell me effective ways of killing them and committing suicide.
Girls are 5, heights range from 5'7" to 5'9". I'm 5'5".
Help me out.
And I will upload pics before I kill myself.

Attached: images (2).jpg (362x406, 12K)

Can you do the acid thingy?

it should have to do with poo
and gang rape

Best thing you can do is get into the best shape of your life and work on yourself physically mentally and spiritually.

If you want to sperg out that badly though, don't let me stop you.

That's what happens when you give women the right to vote.

What's wrong? Can't handle the bantz? What kind of el goblinas are we talking about here? Good looking vapid whores? Fat feminist cunts? Why not just tell them what you think about them?

Don't mind me just checking the penta 9 post.

Jesus man don't be a wimp. Girls are dogs, show them some dominance. The next time they mock you say something like this:

>Really? If you are so interested in a fat ugly fag like me, then you must have some low standards. Do you like me or something? If yes be my guests, if no fuck off you ugly whores

Remember you are a pathetic loser, but it's them, who care about a loser like you, they are even bigger loser than you. Make your weaknesses into your strength.

Good looking.

>fuck off you ugly whores
THAT, will put me in jail.
You see I don't wanna go to jail, hence the suicide.

If you have access to gun and are going to shoot up your college or school, warn fellow pajeetanons like pic related hero.

Attached: 500.png (1219x555, 207K)

Clearly you work for CNN. Go fuck yourself, larper.

No it won't. Be calm and cocky about it.

>In India you go to prison for telling thots to be thots somewhere else
Indo-niggers never stop to amuse me

No guns user. But knives, hammers, flammable liquid, I have these.

How about not killing them, how about whipping yourself into shape and making yourself the guy they want and then messing with them and then rejecting them. It will mess with them far more

That's the fucking problem.
Indian judges are chivalrous as fuck.
They always rule in favor of women,

But what about revenge?

Don't worry user, none of those girls even matter. They're Indian

Yeah, prolly your best bet. Also...

This guys got the right idea

True, but I want payback.
Anybody would prefer blonde aryan over brunette mocha.

Attached: neljdl.jpg (417x512, 35K)

Don't bother. Work out make yourself look good then try and hate fuck every one of them.
That or rape them all indianon

Don't shoot anyone, just make yourself better user serously Im autistic I also have anxiety and depression and really turned things around you can do it. You can be happy! It can be turned around trust me you may not be able to see it but have faith user

Have you tried shitting in a toilet to see if it calms you down?

That's the best revenge you could possibly get; social rejection is like a little death for a lot of women.

I was also thinking something like stealing a truck and going full ALLAHUAKBAR on them.
I'm not even muslim.

Offer her to make her dinner and give her a little of that POOJEET secret ingredient.

Attached: 5456347347.jpg (334x557, 55K)

>social rejection
She'll probably whine about it and get one of her chad boyfriends to chew me out.

>rape them all indianon
This was my original idea.
Rape really is the ultimate revenge, you can't dominate that person any further.
I guess i'll make a list and rape them all. after kidnapping,

Acid

>Your honour we were laughing at this guy when he asked if something is funny.
>*Starts to weep*
>We said yes, you and the he replied
>*Goes into a hysterical shock*
>He said: Well then I am glad I was in your service
>*Cuts wrists*
>Then he wished us many more laughs and a good day
You are trolling

And that's the point where you roast her for not being able to fight her own battles and roast chad for getting pussy-whipped to the point he's her slave.

>india

RAPE
>RAPE
RAPE
>RAPE

There’s a way to turn that hate and anger into a sort of self-pride. Not sure how to explain. If the girls won’t look at you, you kind of have to say to yourself “I am the ugliest motherfucker on the goddamn planet! Normal women are too weak to stand my gaze!” It May give you a freedom that comes from not caring about their opinions and playing their games to win their approval. And strangely, not wanting to play their games, and being happy in who you are and your own life gives you the kind of confidence which makes them want you.

Attached: D0E694CD-8B3B-4217-8922-BB83E906C676.jpg (599x834, 95K)

Kek
His face says it all. He definitely did it to exact revenge on someone with previous feud.

Attached: images (65).jpg (224x300, 11K)

Take that anger and frustration to the gym. Build yourself into a god like figure. Then when you eventually spot them looking at you in a new light and you know they want you. You just ignore them and they will feel the loss forever.

First of all I don't even know that fucking flag.
Secondly, no I am not.

Attached: D773B577-D4FB-4215-8B8B-0222FDF41BB4.jpg (718x719, 71K)

I guess I could do that.
But I guess a better long term revenge would be to become rich, kidnap them, rape them, kill them, and rape them again for good measure.

Don't do it. There is enough violence in the world. I mean this unironically.

Think of what your parents and their parents will go through. Think about the school. Report them. Maybe ask your parents for a transfer. Find Jesus. Move on from this.

If you sperg out, a couple thousand autismos will glorify your name for a week, but millions more will curse you.

>not caring about their opinions
Now THAT, is difficult.
I care about opinions, no matter how much I try to ignore them.

See. You can do this. Just talk to them like you were talking to someone on 4cancer.

How do you even know that they are laughing at you?

>india

THAT'S your problem!

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

Full body bomb.

Facebook Live Streaming
Walk to area where they are
When they make fun of you, walk to their group and ask them why they are making fun of you
Catch some of their responses
Self Detonate
So much win.

Ask them out on a date.

>Think of what your parents
THIS has stopped me from sperging out right then and there.
If I had no real family then I would have killed them without hesitation.

Or, you could become rich, attractive and successful, make them want you and then when you're done fucking them cum on their faces and have cameras hidden in the room then mail the pictures to their families.

You don't need to be violent to get revenge. It's a dish best served cold, after all.

Don't kill, don't rape. Go to the gym, workout. Trust me. Champions aren't born they are made. You've got a great chance user this could be the fire that creates your greatness. Imagine all the good you can achieve by bettering yourself!!

Bai modiji giraftar kradega. Aise apshabd na boliye. Internet pe Kuch anonymous nahi.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 10K)

>Full body bomb.
That really made me exhale.
Where the fuck would I get that?

Well you're let down because you put women on a pedestal. They're not better at ANYTHING but being WOMEN and they believe that's a bad thing, thus they feel you think highly of them and they try to assert social dominance. Be aloof to their existence and realise how little besides physical pleasure they have to offer.

Dara mat.

I feel you man. For a while, my mom's feelings were the only thing keeping me from suicide. But it gets better.

Also, these girls, albeit probably terrible, they still have families of their own who do not deserve this loss.

You haven't done anything yet that you can't turn back from. There is some good advice from some posters. Take it to heart.

Take hgh you tard.

Both of you are really trying to lead me to a path of enlightenment and success.
I didn't expect this on 4cancer but I guess anything can happen!

>think of them as nothing
But I can't stop thinking about how they are superior to me in every way.

Nah, nothing as noble as that. I just care about you for some stupid reason.

>Also, these girls, albeit probably terrible, they still have families of their own who do not deserve this loss.
Now that I think if I was a father of a cumslut stacey who fucks around from chad to chad and makes fun of every beta she finds even then I'd feel sorry to lose her.

I guess my autistic aura reached you all the way to USA. :)
But you are a good man.
From Jow Forums standards, you are a saint.

grab their long hair preventing escape. long knife long arching swing for deep penetration. aim for heart or stomache or middle of back. remember. long knife first stike should be a circular swing. follow up attacks should be thrusts with your arm straight BECAUSE they will panic and put their arms up blocking powerful circular stabs. if you hold the knife backwords your first attack will do more damage. if you hold it naturally your straight arm stabs will be usable. good luck private!

Strangely educational.

kid just grab the meanest bitch and just beat her into a coma. The other ones will be begging for your cock when you are done.

Dude, suck it the fuck up. Turn your rage into motivation. Think of the shelf life on these people. Vapid, mean, arrogant, what on Earth do they have if it isn't shitting on people. They are going to hit a vicious wall in 10 to 15 years depending on age and they will have nothing to show for it. Be better Jopinder.

Attached: 1526945699114.gif (320x180, 3.94M)

Attached: 1235613298905.jpg (500x597, 97K)

I never thought I'd ever share this on an Internet forum but this could help user. I was bullied beaten in the head. Cracked my head open. Molested by my friends mum. Made to feel like an outcast everyday. Had no friends. I was constantly scared for my life. Then my dad sent me to rugby. I was terrified.wasn't even on the bench for games used to hold the tackle bags. Cried and cried. Then one day I got up. I stopped crying. And I ran. I ran and I ran and I ran
I ran myself into shape. I was so fit I got starting blindside.I had better endurance then anyone But it made me become a hero I fought not for myself to protect my team. I used to come into school and tell everyone of my exploits no one would care but I felt like on top of the world. I played first team in my year, for the men's seconds team. All this from the fat weirdo who liked dragons.

>Think of the shelf life on these people. Vapid, mean, arrogant, what on Earth do they have if it isn't shitting on people. They are going to hit a vicious wall in 10 to 15 years depending on age and they will have nothing to show for it.
I should memorize that.

>5'7" to 5'9" Pajeet women
Just tell them their ugly trannies that will die alone, you must fight back with words first

Attached: 1508439562567.jpg (287x288, 21K)

Theyre*

You sound pretty experienced about that topic.

Attached: 1526508229817.png (538x420, 436K)

Bro just work out more bro.

Attached: confident incel.jpg (450x325, 38K)

That was a hard life user. I hope that you're ok now.
I guess I should start running.

Don’t do it. You got some good advice in this thread.

Attached: 034F99D9-9EEF-4760-9919-D00FFE1259D7.jpg (688x918, 75K)