A Vegan Ethnostate

Would you move to the ethnostate if it were mandatory vegan nationwide? If we're going to be moral vanguards, it seems required.

Attached: TRUEHEAVEN.png (720x715, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=yzP3kyAukHw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ttsi8olzj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone#Characteristics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine walking through the wilderness.
There are bananas on that tree, oranges on this tree, beans growing there, spinach growing here.
Oh wait...
That's not the way it works in nature. There's only animals, eggs, and sometimes berries if you can find them in season.
Take your agricultural, unnatural diet, and shove it up your ass.

Bump, and remember: Hitler and Göring believed in animal rights.

YASSSSS KANGS Saw dude

Human agriculture is as natural as a honeycomb. Humans are part of nature too.

I'd massacre it, because you know they'd be unarmed. I would take all of their pot. Eat some Berries. Then go home.

>only vegans
It would non ironically be the whitest nation on earth.

Veganism is the highest form of western privilege.

Also vegans shouldn't own pets. So all you dog parents out there get fucked.

I'd nuke the vegostate

this.

>become a shithead vegan and only associate with vegans
>so that I can covertly be only among huwhites

>Tada, Sweden

Attached: 1521225754222.jpg (698x698, 99K)

no i hate liberals. if it was formed by fash vegans tho then i would try

Weakest military ever.
Ironically, Hilter wanted the Heer to adopt a vegetarian diet. But the Wehrmacht did studies and figured out you need protein, lots of it, and meat. So the iron ration stayed.

We've shrunk 5 to 6inches and our teeth and bones are brittle since 4,000 years ago. It's about as natural as the (((UN))) that promotes it at every turn. There are a lot of homosexual vegans as well.
Must be all that sugar and hormones.
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk

how much blood and bone meal fertilizer would they need to import?

Attached: Image posted to trigger vegans.gif (1600x1200, 841K)

>hasn't heard of India

The moral thing to do would be not to imply a false equivalence between people and animals. Your self-righteousness is misplaced.

It's funny you should mention that, because the Scythians were vegetarians, and they got annihilated in one battle against Ghengis Khan horse archers alone. The Mongols ate a carnivorous diet.
What is it about eating plants that makes your brain shut down? Just research the battle. The Scythians stood right out in the open and didn't move.
Lmfao sit down herbivores

Attached: 6492074926.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>I don't eat no meat, no dairy, no sweets
only ripe vegetables, fresh fruit and whole wheat
I'm from the old school, my household smell like soul food, bro
curried falafel, barbecued tofu
no fish though, no candy bars, no cigarettes
only ganja and fresh-squeezed juice from oranges
exercising daily to stay healthy
and I rarely drink water out the tap, cause it's filthy
There will be a few extra woke brothers

Vegan ethnostate=next extinct ethnicity due to non-violent principles.

Veganism is a leftist suicide cult, look up Katherine Marion and see how mentally fucked to vegans really are. To the point they’ll abuse children because of their lifestyle. Warriors are carnivores, that’s how we managed to colonize the world.

Attached: 9242C816-1C75-4EB2-94A9-D2B2A0A4A2FD.gif (480x292, 576K)

>Privilege

Fact: The malnourished strict vegan diet has been used by many dictatorial regimes throughout history to keep the masses cowed because it is easier to control and indoctrinate the under-powered thought process.

No you retard, the way we set yo agriculture is to massively support animal agriculture. We could easily move to plant based. We have the technology to preserve food during the winter so what's the problem?

I'd move there after they all died of malnutrition and disease. All their stuff would be mine.

>>hasn't heard of India
OP said vegan, not vegetarian.

Except for all the leftists i think it would be pretty nice. Its not like they will have a tax base big enough to fund a welfare state that draws in social tourists.

Attached: 1235160070747.jpg (815x622, 59K)

This.

*set up modern agriculture

Shut the fuck up you fucking little bitch, grow a pair of balls and eat everything you fucking retard.
There's a reason why gorillas are genetically fucking massive, their biological ancestors ate EVERYTHING they seen making them huge. Don't waste your time chasing around 4 legged animals and eating shit and eggs off of the ground like a fucking retard.

Attached: 1706665265_a2bf5fcbd7_b.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

>We've shrunk 5 to 6inches
>never have been taller in human history

>Vegan ethnostate
You mean the lankfag commonwealth?

Aryan values means respecting animals and being vegan. In a vegan ethnostate we could leave the bloodthirsty desert cult ideologies behind us.

Attached: VeganTrigger.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

You are implying we live in forests and our meat gets hunted. Take a look at the current meat industry, there is nothing natural about it. Stop being delusional.

I'm not a vegan but I'm really pro-animal rights in most ways, so I'd join this empire. Profiteering off animal suffering is a sick byproduct of our twisted system, and it's not healthy for anyone.

>We do not have two hearts, one for animals and one for humans; we have one heart or we don't have any at all.

Alphonse de Lamartine

Attached: dsc02708.jpg (1920x1080, 893K)

I'm not giving you the better version

>implying vegans know where food come from
they would starve

I ate vegan for 6 months and it wasn't that bad, food was good but it took much more effort to prepare it compared to cooking meat.

I also think using animal products is fine, I love them. I was a vegetarian and that I understand though. But otherwise, I think it's almost meme tier. The protein and amino acids are nice and good and the vitamins, too... and it's not really putting the animal through any suffering, lol

Attached: 1512639060323.jpg (1125x1125, 203K)

>Want to physically remove liberals jews homos non-whites and all sorts of undesirables
>don't try and eat animals tho

how big are the vegan's tits ?

I've never met a cat I didn't like

can't say that about the jews

Attached: 43614374.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

That's just because you'd never met me. I'm the best friend you wish you had, you little feline fucker.

I'm not saying I've never met a jew that was okay, I'm saying that I've never met a cat I didn't like. niggers, jews, squatemalans, oftentimes I meet some who get on my nerves.

Attached: 1554481_851548188211331_6408933440549201909_n.jpg (960x960, 187K)

i mean vegans are typically white so it would end up being an ethnostate accidentally anyway

Ok.
Cute cat by the way.

>Vegan
>Becomes insane from lack of B12
>Civil War
>Remaining survivors die from malnutrition

a whole nation of malnourished vegans shooting themselves up with vitamin B every morning like fucking heroin addicts
yeah that'll end up one of the great lasting civilizations of humanity i'm sure

that's an owl

Do you even know what the word "Ethnostate" means?

Attached: 1518558957918.gif (500x382, 125K)

as always, fpbp

quit killing poor insects you cruel vegans!

That's Marmalade, youtube famous cat you can look up

Attached: B6EKPKpCAAE3v4o.jpg (600x600, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yzP3kyAukHw

This. Anything we can digest (and isn't poisonous obviously) is fair game. Humans evolved to eat a very large variety of things - insects, seeds, bison, seaweed, whales, our guts are equipped to digest almost anything we can get our hands on, and it is physiologically necessary in order to support our brains, which consume a ridiculous amount of energy. We need to be able to eat lots of shit and eat it often, it's in our nature, anybody who opts to discard half our diet (be it vegans or carnivore dieters) is only crippling themselves. Hunter-gatherers sure as shit weren't picky.

I'd sell them vitamins and get rich

This

Attached: 9D00114E-E543-4737-A413-B9B68BB939A8.jpg (300x393, 34K)

IT'S FUCKING EYEBALLS OH MY GOD

More insects die if you eat meat

You are implying that animals were not hunted as one of our evolutionary survival instincts. Kill yourself.

>when your city streets are a biohazard and stink of shit/fertilizer

Meat eaters are deficient B12 too

Yes.

That's not what I'm implying brainlet and even if you look to the actual research it shows that our primary sources of food wasn't hunted animals, it was mostly fish and plant based foods and if you go further back to our evolutionary ancestors than you see we were again mostly plant based.

>one serving of beef
>33% B12 requirement
>deficient
what

Lol no. If you eat fish, meat and eggs its all good. If you abstain from those you'll be limited to synthetic B12 (drugs) which flush from your body and has a negstive effect on your brain tissue.

Most countries with a diet which is lacking in meat (especially fish) are all sub 100 IQ nations. Funny coincidence.

>mandatory vegan
> no male weighs over 150lbs.
> low as fuck test
> everyone malnourished
This pathetic country would be conquered within weeks of its inception

Inb4 pics of roid abusing guys who happen to jump on the vegan bandwagon

Attached: 3F8972E7-2129-452F-84F3-AF350EDED63E.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

If you do more research, you'd notice that our ancestors also hunted food for survival when their brains developed. Fishing is also just the same thing as hunting, but with sea animals.

more meat for me

>Suddenly most animals go extinct because there is simply no need for them anymore.

As a vegan I know that my lifestyle is not right for everyone and if it were widely adopted it would cause the collapse of the food industry and may cause a fucking dust-bowl/super drought.

Live how you want but don't force me to live like you.

Are you implying that eating meat is related to brain growth? Also most people eat meat now everyday at every meal during the day, back in the day we didn't eat as much.

of course
animal fat contains many vitamins which are essential for human cognitive function
these vitamins are completely absent from a vegan diet

Your body is made of meat, not grass.

You're proposing an ethnostate predominated by ethics of basedboys. Good fucking luck with that.

You're wasting digestive energy converting plant matter into meat.

sorry, i meant onionboys

If it meant living in an all-white ethnostate, I'd eat liver and fish blood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or in this case, kale.

I'm so fucking sick of niggers.

>accepting the RDA as the optimal dose
lol where do meat eaters even come up with this shit
brain damage from b12 supplements?
maybe from contamination if your shit is manufactured in india, but otherwise you should always be taking high quality supplements
I take megafood active coenzyme methyl b12 with beet & bluebonnet vit. D 5000IU

how often do you shoot up

No, I'd rather burn it
Animal Rights =/= vegan

Once per diem brethren.
I still eat meat occasionally too, but the amount that most Americans consume is decadent and disgusting.

Why do vegans all have to do be so fucking hardheaded and stupid? Hurr the cattle industry is so abusive to the animals so we just want to get rid of meat eating altogether! Why not be the ones who makes sure everyday of the animal's lives is worthwhile until it's eventually turned into food? Why can't you volunteer to be the ones to make a difference like you want to? Quit behaving like children who either want it all or nothing, and direct the energy in play to where it is least harmful and most beneficial to all. Stop being self-sabotaging idiots.

Vegsnism is the biggest fucking psy-op PLAGUING the west today. Meat production is disgusting, yes. The treatment of animals is sadistic, yes. But forcong veganism on everyone else and their kids and turning them into skinny insane psychos is more hsrmful thana nything of that combined.

You need meat to develop. Especially as a child. When you are introduced to a fucling meme diet (vegan) which hasn't even been thought out you are experimenting with your own body and life.

>IQ-drain and cognitive problems
>Brain cell disruption and brain tissue problems from synthetic (lab-made vitamins)
>Development of schizophrenia and/or paranoia from lack of important vitamins
>Lack of empathy and anger issues
>Pre-mature ageing
>Malnutrition and bone fractures
>Teeth/mouth hygiene problems
>Balding
>Internal organ failure and constipation due to overdose of fibres
>If introduced while a child/toddler: risk of underdevelopement and in some cases dysmorphia

ALL synthetic drugs cause cancer and bodily harm. It doesn't matter where its made. It doesn't matter how clean the clinic is. Stop going against nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

user please stop. You need to stop right fucking now. If you don't it might be too late when you regret it. You need to find some balance in your life. This shit is not normal. It never was. Ever.

Attached: 165876B5D2E941C88B4447E761B048E4.png (483x470, 184K)

Considering vegans tend to be super aggressive about forcing other people to be vegan (as long as they have a barrier between them and said “offender”preventing physical conflict) wouldn’t they be an even shitter version of north Korea where they rule through fear and violence, have little actual power on International stage, and just constantly threaten foreign powers without actually doing anything.
There is also the logicistical problems of where said ethnostate would be located considering all land suitable for the kind of farming needed would be already occupied or incredibly small.

Fucking hell no. Vegans are violent retards who are lacking in brain power, they would likly go to war for the dumbest things.

name some of these magical ''vitamins''
oh wait, you're talking out of your ass.

Sure. Anything to get away from niggers and hippies

Sverige is fucking retarded and you should feel ashamed by using his videos to bolster your arguments. In fact, whenever someone posts his videos, I'm 99% sure they're trolls.

I don't care about that faggot at all (he's a troll). But this particular video shows what most research about your little "way of life" is currently saying.

You need to stop being a phrama-slave and eat some fucking proper food. Combine instead of radically going the other way. You will only fuck up yourself.

Just eat meat/eggs once or twice a week

This is just bullshit to rationalise your current position

exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/

ethical animal farming is possible:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ttsi8olzj0

I already stated that I eat meat occasionally (1-2 times per week max), and every study done on populations shows that his type of diet is most heavily associated with longevity (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone#Characteristics) Right in the center -- "plant based diet". If you really have an interest in searching for the truth, and not seeking validation for your vices (because you are weak), you will once day come to find that a plant based diet is best.

Who want to move to my ethno state? I got burgers and BBQ unlike OPs faggot convention.

remember the 6 gorrillion carrots goyim