LOL?

Attached: dhhfh.jpg (414x375, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/02/morgan-freeman-talks-trump-family-and-finding-peace.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was the darkest hole andy had ever been in.

So were the accusations proven or were they just women complaining that he said something mean to them? Its pretty funny how media is trying to get a new Metoo going and in the meantime makes women unemployable.

I find it notable that the women in all these cases only start complaining once it's years and years later, and now the guy is old and gross. You know when he was younger and at the top of his game they LOVED that shit.

Attached: polandball shawshank redemption.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Of all the people I find Morgan Freeman the least likely to be a female predator of all

Yeah i cant see it.

Literally fake news meant to cover up the Weinstein scandal.

Notice how theres TONS of Morgan Freeman threads but all the Weinstein threads get slid and get no traction.

Yes, lol. He’s a libtard nignog who doesn’t believe in God.

Attached: 7319EA93-4505-4E65-9139-D53BAE7E54A5.jpg (635x416, 304K)

How quickly would you start telling people if your boss groped your ass in a gay way?

Literally someone whos career is pretending to be someone he isn't

Attached: 1513500274039.png (645x729, 22K)

Newfags, Morgan Freeman is basically Hillary's pet nigger. Does all the narrating for her promos including the last one at New Zealand which was shown on screen before her speech about why she lost.
He also pushed the Russiagate narrative. It was obvious (((they))) have shit on him, probably a pedo too. Imagine being an A-list actor who has to record speeches for a washed up old hag's time-filler promo video which will only be used once at an event in New Zealand with less than 200 attendees.... he's a slave.

fucking immediately

would sure as hell not bring it up 20 years later, at that point its tough shit

wtf kind of question is this

Some of them get themselves touched up happily as they try to get ahead. They have banked the experience and are now trying to cash it in again.
But screw these rancid Hollywood weasels. They used and spread PC like the sexy AIDS monkey spreading bum cooties and deserve to fall foul of it themselves. The hypocrites. Why should he be able to trust the filth around him, he never did anything but shill and betray like all the Hollywood scum do. Good, I'm happy that he's getting what he deserves. Fuck all of them.

He was supposed to be the new voice of the transit system in BC, but they postponed him doing it now because of it.

This.

Lol I heard him yesterday and I was just like yo wtfffffffff. Super loud too.

the postponed him doing it already after one day? imfao

>he's a slave.
You meant to say house nigger.

Are you sure? It might complicate your life a lot, you know. Can you prove that he did it? Do you have a replacement job ready in case things go sour there? What will others think? Will they think that you did something to invite his advances? Will you be labelled as a poofter too?
It's a lot easier to just ride the wave when there are five other guys in the company reporting similar experiences.

trump curse strikes again

Read the allegations against him: Commenting on women's bodies (which they no doubt were displaying); asking a girl to twirl for him; and flipping the skirt of one girl and joking about whether she was wearing underwear.
The skirt flipping is the only thing inappropriate, because it involves touching. And it took these opportunistic whores years to come forward about Morgan saying they had nice asses?

morgan freeman is so well liked that I can't see this ending well for the me too movement

And don't wanna say, "NOW it gets good," but... #me2

I saw both news on goy news channels, FYI

Attached: 00010101.jpg (1028x771, 59K)

They're clearly trying to Cosby him with the number of complainants, but the complaints themselves are just weak. Wahhhh! He said I have nice tits. I had to take a Silkwood shower after that!

Welp.

They already blew their "free pass" with Aziz Ansari.

He is a fucking nigger. Just because he is old and now plays wise-old-nigger type exclusively does not mean he is not impulsive asshole.

>Literally fake news meant to cover up the Weinstein scandal.
This makes sense since it is CNN breaking the story, but look on the bright side: their last resort is to throw their "magical negro" under the bus. That's all the ammo they have left.
Everyone knows that he narrated for most of Hillary's ads and people are calling it out on twitter anyway. He's like the second most important nigger to the leftist movement after Obama, and he's being used as a distraction for Weinstein kek

>be a literal house nigger
>still gets accused for complimenting women

What a shame. You are one of the most liked actors in all time but you're thrown to the wolves just like another cum rag.
I hope he learnt his lesson.

>gay grope from boss
I'd let him the first time, gather evidence the second while trying to visibly get away and blackmail the fuck out of him.

Attached: 1503240650291.jpg (236x352, 9K)

I SWEAR HE WAS GAY BEFORE THE UNIVERSE SPLIT OFF INTO THE TRUMP TIMELINE.

NO!
NOT THE GOOD NIGGER!

Attached: 1525940842989.gif (300x300, 172K)

He's fucking his Grand-daughter, based black man.

Immediately

HOLY SHIT THIS

I'd punch him in the nose

fucking kek. fpbp

No that is Gandalf. And Professor Xavier.

Mind Blown

mmmm hah hoh oh yes, the layers

Didn't he leave his wife for his stepdaughter or something? Hard to believe that he's a sexual predator.

Attached: pepefuzz.jpg (250x243, 6K)

I would tell my (((lawyer))) immediately and sue the living fuck out of them goy

Attached: fb_img_1447451990022.jpg (200x233, 8K)

That's a well organized filename friendo.

Didn't this happen just when he came out with a mildly pro Trump statement? Like a trap waiting to be sprung as soon as he crossed over the line?

Attached: beranton3.jpg (450x574, 19K)

dunno
ya got sawse?

Thought I saw it here on Jow Forums, but can't find in archives. Could have been a larp.

Actually, here it is, quote from a year ago: foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/02/morgan-freeman-talks-trump-family-and-finding-peace.html

>But at 79-years-old, Freeman isn’t jaded or pessimistic. He says he’s “not scared… and [he’s] holding out hope that Donald Trump has to be a good president. He can’t not be. What I see is a guy who will not lose."

Attached: morgan_freeman_reenactment.png (620x360, 395K)

it's "witnesses" making shit up that he raped bishees and then they split the gibs. zero proof but some word of a nigger

How is this remotely relevant, mongoloid dumbass?