(((Nordicism)))

Time to grow up faggots. Pan-European ethnonationalism is our best shot at preserving the white race, and that's not going to happen if cucked nordicist ideologues continue to flood every pro-white discussion with their autistic purity spiraling.

Mediterraneans are white. Alpines are white. Slavs are white. Governments comprising these groups have done immeasurably more to stifle replacement migration than those of northern Europe. If you can't get over these facts and start cooperating for the common good, say goodbye to your beloved heritage.

Attached: nord.png (708x738, 553K)

nords are not white tho

Pro tip: people who post "x is not white" are not white (although liberals identify ((them)) as white)

Whatever you mixed mutt.

Only Americans should be pan European nationalists, because, we are pan European. Germany should stay German, England should stay English, etc. we should have a federation of brother states, but that’s it.

Nice flag pal. Do you tell Ahmed about the virtues of civic nationalism when he pounds your sister in front of you? Fucking loser.

This

Says the faggot also flying a meme flag.
Go fuck your mother again after your fathers done with your asshole.

Do you even know what "Pan" means, faggot?

>EU is a meme flag
t. Kekistan

It really is hilarious to watch you fags fight each other

Attached: W4AmwjDsnSeuTSjoMnZkP8W7vCOyq2CCm7RShn091K0.jpg (684x768, 86K)

>It really is hilarious to watch you fags fight each other

Attached: 98e.gif (320x240, 666K)

How is your wife's boyfriend faring, Brian?
How does it feel to know that she prefers a nigger's dick? That's all good though, muh progress, right?

Hey newfag, you don't get upvotes for calling people racist here. Kill yourself.

Attached: tumor.png (516x466, 42K)

>Pan-European ethnonationalism

Attached: 100249878965.jpg (250x238, 9K)

Nords are the purest expression of the European phenotype. All other Europeans have been contaminated with the blood of lower races. Even if we create a global pan-European empire, we would still need to take special measures to ensure the purity of the Nords.

Attached: Konstantin Vasilyev (1942-1976) Wotan the supreme god of the ancient Scandinavians.jpg (3181x4608, 1.06M)

Attached: 1401598162621.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

Northern Europeans surpass Southern Europeans in every measure of civilizational function.

Attached: Nobel prizes in Science.png (630x630, 70K)

Attached: Shlomo_white.jpg (642x1083, 174K)

We were busy defending Europe from mudslimes while you were sucking eachother's dicks about who's hair is blonder. Not you're sucking muslim dick.

If we talk about something that requires real intelligence and superior genes, and not memetic medical science or whatever, then mediterrenean France bfto everyone.

Attached: fields medals.png (602x445, 44K)

Attached: 1920px-Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg (1920x1280, 602K)

I think I speak for all Southern Europeans:

Nordics are second (?) tier Europeans for us. They are barely European from our point of view for their very European-ness rests on them copying us. Our genetic similarity allows us to consider them Europeans. That means that we find their girls hot enough sometimes. May the first point be clear.

We don't care that they become Nordicists and stay in the Nordlands without bothering. We simply don't care what they think. They are this irrelevant.
May the second point be clear.

Finally, what we find disgusting is that they sometime engage in their barbaric ways and claim that we are mixed and that they are the very true Europeans and that we belong somewhere else.
Now, such Jew shit couppled with the easily verifiable fact that they are only Europeans after our precendent adding that easily verifiable harm they have done to the various European peoples through the ages makes us on the verge of wanting to exterminate them once we stop laughing about their claims.

So... all the best to all.

Shh...

He's an (((american))) (((nordicist))).
Why bother? Would you allow Romanian gypsies to have a voice on pol? What's the fucking difference?

I don't see much purity spiralling desu

Med french desu are garbage whatever stats say.
I mean, i dont have anything against them, but these people are the worst med of whole Europe.
Northern italians are the master race of meds, brilliant, they're rich, they are successful, they work, they hold a whole country.

What are french southerners ?
Wankers, lazy, they cant talk to you without shouting, when they dont vote FN they just love sandniggers and niggers, they are mentally niggers, they work like niggers, they act like niggers.
They are basically white niggers.
I dont hate them, but that's just what they are. White niggers.

One of these threads. Oh joy.

Wait, so am I a Jew, a cuck, a redditor, or all of the above?

True

>Would you allow Romanian gypsies to have a voice on pol?
there is no such thing, gypsies are gypsies, they have no nationality.
But I would be super impressed if a gypsy knows how to write t b h, so yeah I would let her

Also have to agreee, you Northern Europeans just stole all the technology that rome and Greece, Southern Europeans created. Then you just destroyed them and sent Europe back a couple hundred years. Who are you to claim that the north is better?

There is a village in China where the people are blonde with blue eyes. Having yellow hair is not that special.

Don't piss off Varg.

It's not like those are mutually exclusive.

What if I want to piss of Vargas?

Varg

You'd side with the *Southrons* over Varg? Don't you know they destroyed Europe and the brave Northern barbarians punished them for it?

is that supposed to be slovenian or slovakian flag? how can you people find wrong flags when there is google im actually amazed its harder to find those weirds map and people still manage to find them and mistake them instead of real ones

I am Southern European. I’m a white Brazilian, most of me is from Portugal. Actually my grandmother is from Portugal, so...

Hey OP I can solve your problem immediately.

>Arabs are white

Omg now Europe is white again.

Also the souther Europeans were far more civilized than those northern albinos, they were still leaving in villages with wood walls when we came knocking at there borders with our empire. They only took us down cause our extreme wealth made us corrupt.

*screams in Norwegian*

Attached: 1525427489508.jpg (912x599, 61K)

Well corruption was part of it but they also spread too far and too thin.

If that's so then why were nords the last humans besides abbos to develop civilization. They'd still be chimping out in the forrests if it wasn't for meds and Semites civilising them

Actually, we were much more civilized than you albinos. While you were in some frozen forest freezing ur ass off in a mud and stick hut, we had already built a huge empire. The only reason u guys were successful at invading was because our extreme wealth made us corrupt which caused us to fight amongst ourselves and grow weak.

Also
> Portuguese
> "we" as in Rome
Don't steal other people's glory, user. It's rather rude.

We were part of the empire. We were citizens. It was like being a state in the U.S. it’s not like people from Kansas aren’t Americans just cause they are not from Washington, D.C.

> "we"

You personally didn't do shit, user.

Wouldn't be too far a stretch from calling strayans white ey there mate

Neither did u. England was abandoned early and left to northern savages, so if u wanna go that route, we were still a part of the empire long after you, so any shit that we did do, i.e., send resources, soldiers, etc.

Attached: fo_werefull_est.jpg (2048x1338, 222K)

Estonians are not white

>Hungary
>European
>white

Attached: 1524428596318.jpg (740x411, 164K)

>Pan-European ethnonationalism
When's the next PEENer meet?

Attached: 1466552311981.jpg (500x367, 20K)

>Pan-European ethnonationalism is our best shot at preserving the white race

not what hitler had in mind.

>EU cuckery is our best shot at preserving the white race, even though they replace white people
>Mediterraneans are white
>say goodbye to your beloved heritage

Attached: 1504328804067.jpg (944x794, 107K)

Yes, and people posting with the EU memeflag are not white. So he's doubling down on his own shitcolor. his meme is also black.

So its either a regressive cunt or ahmed, both suck political bukkake

Attached: 363bc476f89b.jpg (940x638, 91K)

different kinds of white retard. I'm not mixing my anglo genes with the french, thank you very much.

Norway doesn’t get a free pass just for being 2nd most cucked shithole of Scandinavia. You fucks were chimping out in the snow before Southern Europe brought civilization

at least you showed your flag
Yes Norway is cucked to hell