A statue of a white men put down in Utrecht

Next time : white woman get blacked, with white men taxes obviously

Attached: ss+(2018-05-24+at+11.26.45).jpg (897x595, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herissident/status/999564630505771010
twitter.com/Herissident/status/999565205578440705
driesverhoeven.com/en/project/sic-transit-gloria-mundi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic_transit_gloria_mundi
sictransitgloriamundi.nl/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

note the muslims women next to the statue head

any Utrecht inhabitants who can confirm ?

>The monument will represent an end to the Western Hegemony of the world and by extension the end of the white race and its supremacy over others.

Jesus Christ. They don't even hide it anymore.
Look at this poster. First language isn't Dutch its fucking Arabic.

The city(a.k.a taxpayer) is funding it! Literally funding a statue dedicated to your destruction.
You know what must be done when its built...

Attached: White Genocide- Dutch statue edition.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

One thing I don't understand : Utrecht mayor seems to be a member of the VVD. Why the hell I could accept such that horror to be built ?

user destroy this shit

Literally building monuments to their own emasculation. Why didn't we start WW3 in 1946 and wipe away the leftovers of Europe when we had the chance?

the whole pic looks fakes af desu

surprised they didnt put a bunch of white 9 year olds twirking on top of his head

We should have listen Patton and Churchill ha ha

seems not
twitter.com/Herissident/status/999564630505771010
twitter.com/Herissident/status/999565205578440705

"Thus passes the glory of the world".
wait this actually make sense

"Thus passes the glory of the world."

This statue is pro-white. I'm honestly surprised it was even allowed.

in their mind, the glory of the world passes throught the white people extermination ?

nice "picture". what planet is it from? since i can count at least 5 different suns from those shadows

when will people learn? vvd, cdu, ump..

obviously this is a concept picture. Look at the picture posted by

White men died for this shit, better question though is why does anyone, and I mean ANYONE allow this garbage?

I actually really think this is meant to be a memorial, not a monument. The artist's own description reads like a blackpilled polack, not a triumphalist shitlib.

"Sic transit gloria mundi, Monument to the end of Western hegemony

At a time when controversy surrounds colonial memorials, the West’s most recent dominance is beginning to show signs of collapse.

Russia, and Asian economic giants are breathing down our neck. In Africa, China is fast becoming the new imperialist power and Islamic nations, thanks to migrants living here, exert a growing influence on Western culture. This calls for a new vision of our role in the world.

In collaboration with the Western Hegemony National Monument Committee and the City of Utrecht, a cenotaph is to be erected on the Neude in 2018. SPRING marks the beginning of its construction. "

People are too comfortable/too ignorant. Plus I am very certain they've put stuff in our food and water.

italians learned. but the fucking EU will strangle them like they did for Greece. They just want to exterminate white people, physically and culturally, and they will do so. The only option is to retreat in the mountains with a shed, a rifle and a "no muslims" signs

HOLY SHIT

it means that as white euros are being killed the world is turning to shit . its pro white

Why in God's name was this allowed

and the signs only in arab or the dutch in last ?

This is a legitimate target

This is not real

(OP)

Nice propaganda Sergei

"What is a mockup"

driesverhoeven.com/en/project/sic-transit-gloria-mundi/

>Bestuur: D66, GroenLinks, VVD en SP

Figures, the four ''Away with Dutch culture'' political parties make up the city council. Away with the morally bankrupt partycartel!

>allah durka
>followed by chong
>followed by slav
>native language dead last

RIP The West

I saw one in Chinese while going to Uni today.

The rest are all in Arabic. I'm going to stay away as far as possible when this shitpile is getting revealed, it's right next to a traffic junction. With one road aiming straight at the square they are planning to put it.

Someone needs to be a hero

what the fuck are you even saying?

That is what I was thinking. Now that white men are being tore down in society, the glory of the world has now passed.

based

this cant be real...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic_transit_gloria_mundi
WTF

>Geloof je dit nou echt

I dunno what to think of this

The sick thing is, that the few parties wanting to return the Netherlands to its past glory are endlessly getting shrilled against by the mediacartel.

Despite that, /ourguys/ FvD are second in the polls, and given how steadily the VVD keeps tanking, maybe there is a political upset waiting in the near future.....

Fitting. How are there no daily riots infront of it?

>Chimp out
>Sell us out to Soviets
>Legitimize them
>Live the high life of 20th century
>Refuse to acknowledge our attempts to regain sovereignty as that would be "too problematic"
>Pull us into ZOGwars
>Pull us into EU with promise of rejuvenating a sense of belonging to Europe
>Sell out to globalists
Why should I feel sympathy for the West again?

Attached: Courland pocket never forget.jpg (1024x1000, 389K)

Dit is toch niet echt?

This entire fucking project is giving me bad vibes. Call me paranoid, yet all I feel from this is a shitpile from here to Brussels.

This

Attached: stažený soubor.jpg (254x198, 6K)

It's time we form our own version of the IRA

Attached: ira.jpg (598x404, 45K)

When white men finally get violent again, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Or we can do it in a more peaceful manner. Just look how the Flemish are doing will with Schild en Vrienden.

Things are going to get a lot worse for us before they get better..

>Sic transit gloria mundi

Guys, this isn't a "hurrr durrr wypeepo" modern art masterpiece. It is lamenting the Fall of the West. "Sic transit gloria mundi" means "thus dies the glory of the world" or "thus passes the glory of the world."

Maybe the brainlets looking at it think it's a bold anti-white statement but from that phrase alone I'm pretty sure the artist intended for this to be a lament at the current state of Europe.

Attached: 1516753864628.jpg (2746x1789, 1.46M)

Fuck this ride, I wanna jump off

As history shows, and the future shows: Hatred is one hell of a motivator. It's that one inconvenient truth about humanity nobody wants to admit until the times get that bad.

It just hit me today that shit is gonna get real bad pretty fast

>people still think white genocide is a conspiracy

I am genuinely impressed at how fast this is all happening.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI
translates to
THUS PASSES THE GLORY OF THE WORLD

Am I crazy or does this seem more like a monument to a greater age passed? It seems more like a melancholic nod to the past than the usual triumphant anti-white art.

thing that scares me is all these people preach tolerance and kinda glorify the middle eastern culture / islam...and if you've ever lived there for an extended period of time, it's absolute retarded, horrible stuff from an ancient desert era. The people that are so quick to talk shit on western religions...are the same people that then try and say we should be more tolerant of Islam and it's fucked up practices.
What I'm trying to ask is...how did Islam and the middle east manage to get itself endorsed by SJWS when it literally runs contrary to everything they stand for?

violent actions are the more efficient. But liberal medias and politics would lie and defame more violently and public opinion would turn against a white civilization saving movement.

Attached: pseudogiant.jpg (897x595, 310K)

>Schild en Vrienden.
Never heard of them before but they seem like good guys (just looked them up)
But I think the time is past peaceful process.

We have tried over and over again to let our voices be heard but we have been silenced again and again.

Let them try to silence guns and bombs.

Attached: 12.jpg (540x818, 49K)

Fuck off lol

saved

Based

What an utter shit quality render.

Even Blender cycles can do a way better job and that's free.

>tfw you realize white people are in the minority in this image
When does it get better? Crestworld is only 17 million people, how do they not shut this shit down?

i love you poland

fucking saved

Attached: 1516141412809.png (404x274, 181K)

>sic transig gloria mundi
and yet they use the whitest language for their anti-white monument

Cool. So why just let it fucking die then? Do fucking something about it so it doesn't die. Artist could have made any other fucking statue instead he decided he was going to be a cuck

it is mind boggling isn´t it ? let europe be a warning for asia nipbro

>OMG some CGI image has non-whites

next up: using anime as evidence.

When you look at European history, you see that there were a few decades at most between each major conflict on the continent. The streak going from the End of World War Two to the Yugoslavia Wars is probably one of the longest periods there was peace on the continent, and even that was an uneasy peace considering the entire Cold War taking place in that time period too.

For Western Europe, it's pretty much unprecedented that they have gone 73 years since a big war. I really don't expect to make it to an old age without having that big war happen in my lifetime. I really don't want it to get that bad. Yet given all the subversion and blatant corruption going on, it feels more and more blatant that that powder keg is getting filled up again......

Fucking Poland goddamnit

FUCKING KANKER KANKER MOSLIMS KANKER OP
sictransitgloriamundi.nl/en/
NEUKENDE CANCER CANCER MUSLIMS CANER AWAY

Attached: IMG_6545.png (640x1136, 130K)

Dammit, Poland, why must you be so Based.

Attached: giggle1516836291809.jpg (423x222, 26K)

The media is going to lie and relentlessly spread propaganda against any movement violent or not. Stop giving a fuck about optics.

The media is a non stop barrage of anti white and white male propoganda.

Attached: Western world at the moment.jpg (660x274, 79K)

We are going to make the biggest expliosion thus far bro

How is lamenting the death of your people being a cuck? You faggots really do overuse that word way too much. The point of art is to make the view think. I'm assuming they still teach Latin in most European schools, so the artist likely hopes that a couple of them will remember a little of it and look at his statue and think about the direction they are headed in. In that regards, this artist has done more for changing the world than you ever did by shitposting on a Tibetan finger painting bazaar. Faggot.

Can we rent a few of those Winged Hussars of yours in the near future. I get the inkling we gonna need them.

This time we wont be fighting other europeans for once

oh no

>d-dem color'ds
>dey's actually fighting back OH NO
Can't wait till it spreads here. No more of this "kneeling during the national anthem" bullshit. Time to start taking out some pigs. Past time, actually.

Attached: HERO.jpg (1804x2250, 255K)

Attached: 1519615021884m.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

it's maybe the key for destruction of the both sings. In Belgium, a "belgian" rapper was about to write and sign Belgium's World Cup 2018 anthem. Feminist groups made the belgian FA to cancel his participation for past offensive lyrics against women in other songs.

Because you're crying like a little faggot bitch. Go do something about it. Instead make a giant statue to some great person or whatever the fuck, not this whiny fag shit

I can make that website within a minute, would think they would put more effort in it if the project was real.

Leftists have no idea how much they will suffer in the years to come for shit like this.

Broken men can't be allowed to write an epitaph for us before we are even dead.

There will always be a bunch of traitors who will rather stab their fellow brethren in the back, than to stand with their fellow European men. Just look at those bloody Marxists, they want western civilisation dead even if that new civilisation they helped to put into power will punt them into a shallow grave within a year.

So it's true what we say here, that Dutchmen are a bunch of homos

Get out of here Stalker!

So this is why I pay taxes

It was a performance act to bait 'racist biased white people' by some lefty 'artist'. It is never built, it is never going to be build.

I'll ask you again, what exactly have you done to change anything besides shitposting on Jow Forums like a whiny little bitch? You sound like an utter cunt. You're probably fat and greasy as fuck too and yet claim that you're somehow the "master race" because of some bullshit Ancestry.com result.

Attached: 1435853775697.jpg (669x667, 131K)

Ah we have that saying about the french

Says the fucking baguette

Attached: 1467794004473.jpg (831x1080, 109K)

We are in a difficult position for sure but i think we will win, eventually we will have to fight back. And once we start they will lose.

You are even further up fuck's creek than we are, with all those fucking banlieus.

Attached: 1521129864569.jpg (803x711, 66K)