>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/75 cigarettes/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taper down to 1 per day then quit.

Advil helps calm the jitters.

You might want to consider an e-smoker and then gradualy lower the dose over time.

Why do you smoke so much? I found that I was able to curb my habit significantly by rolling my own and only rolling a few at a time.

I switched to using snus for a year and then quit nicotine altogether via the patch.

What's your occupation that allows you the flexibility of time to smoke like that?

TFW have seen this pasta 5 times today, SAGE and mods do your fucking jobs...enjoy your ban faggot

Yeah pack and a half a day, cold turkey. Man the fuck up and take control of your life. You're basically slitting your wrists like a little emo bitch for a weak ass stimulant, on the inside of your lungs. If you love yourself, and the people around you, stop now and never start again.

Attached: likeIsaid.png (450x450, 116K)

If you are smoking 75 cigs a day, you are already dead. Do you want the coffin to be the same color as your lungs, black?

75 smokes a day. Larp

This exact same slide thread has been posted over 50 times on Jow Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/75 cigarettes/type/op/

Do not reply to slide threads

You have to be lying. So you're smoking just short of 4 packs a day?

And I thought I was going to die soon.

jeez, you must be shitting filters

I quit cold turkey after 5 years. I just hit the sauna every single day after cardio and sweat my ass off. 1 month. 1 month of big sweats and the cravings totally subsided

Why do people post these threads?
I really don't see the point in re-posting something everyday, do you get off on making bait threads reveling in the replies?

Natural Selection at work here. Don't fight it.

>copypasta faggotry
>off-topic
>meme flag
sage and report

you're never going to make it if you can't quit cold. crutches are just prolonging withdrawals and reinforcing bad habits.

Clean your room

say gay my dude

do you want to quit? or do you just like the idea of quitting?

Why is this thread spammed every other day?

Thelemic Magick allowed me to quit smoking for good. It really worked.