GERMANY-1945

When a nation loses millions of its best men either dead or as prisoners sent to Siberia.
When its women are raped by the million. When it is occupied by its enemies.
How can it one day come back ?
Was the german spirit forever broken in 1945?
Will germans ever recover?
Not materially but mentally I mean.

Attached: f373d75109691e7956ea2eb3238f650e.jpg (390x357, 33K)

The (((soviets))) and (((americans))) made sure to erase any print of nazism and german military spirit. What a dreadful sight to see a glorious nation humiliated so much

It lives on in chile you know

not only the nation humiliated but also the principles for ever to be associated with negative thoughts and feelings
- at this point I'm pretty sure, that fascism in this style won't come back, for it needs a whole folk to stand behind it. and that's something that will never happen again

And it makes me shed tears. Why did they have to lose ?

And now your capital is 90% nigger .. what's your excuse? Ironically, up until 2015, Germany was still white as fuck

Attached: Paris1942To2012.jpg (1137x485, 104K)

>Will germans ever recover?

Yes. They are already doing so. Except instead of being a martial nation of Prussian style moustache twirling imperialists, they're going to replace Perfidious Anglo as the world's leading purveyor of money grabbing, backstabbing treachery.

>Why did they have to lose ?

Because Adolf Hitler was a literal retard whose chimpout destroyed European nationalism for a century, helping to doom the entire continent.

French, am sorry to say, are fags and always were. The heart of europe was Germany, too bad europeans didnt defend the heart

Was he retard for trying to save europe?

I guess with "chimpout" he means the strategic mistakes he made in the endphase of the war

>start the most devastating war for whites in history
>whaa whaa poor germs

Attached: c96.png (1204x677, 180K)

Germany must perish. After WWII, all men an women should have been sterilized so as to eliminate that people. Also, the Marshall plan was a big mistake. Never should have Germany been allowed to rebuild her industry. The country should have been the agricultural resource for Europe. Never should have evil Germany risen from the ashes. Amen & Heil Dir Helvetia!

Attached: faire_payer_le_boche_copyright_imperial_war_museum.jpg (365x550, 58K)

Hitler was known for a hot temper and to be overly emotional. It made his speeches especially passionate, but led to some full retard knee jerk reactions. In fact there were multiple internal assassination attempts on him over concerns his spergery would fuck the whole effort.

And yet you post of a picture of a jewish girl. Congrats.

>When a nation loses millions of its best men

You mean the ones who would be the most cold heated soldiers/killers for hitler?

>When its women are raped by the million. When it is occupied by its enemies.

What about the estimated 10 million rapes in the soviet union?

Attached: Urheimat.png (1419x1214, 435K)

Who on earth would want to bang that crying little monster? Jesus. Im sorry but I wouldnt even take a freebee.

when i was fourteen i fapped to this picture when i first saw it in a time-life publication

"When a nation loses millions of its best men" Best men don't loose wars or else it was deserved.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2014-09-01-um-10.jpg (882x653, 77K)

Funny tough how the Italians seemed imune to any criticism while they kept getting their asses kicked by every little country they tried to invade, trying to recreate their degenerate Roman Empire. And constantly flip-flopping their allegiances along the way.

Thanks to the German always having to rescue these knobs, the invasion of Russia was delayed by moths resulting in Axis losing the war...

Meanwhile, the French are labeled cowards for eternity for being swiftly beaten and surrendering quickly to avoid undue bloodshed.

I weep when I think about Dunkirk and how they had the chance to annihilate most of the british army, but blew it.

>Meanwhile, the French are labeled cowards for eternity for being swiftly beaten and surrendering quickly to avoid undue bloodshed.
Could have avoided that by either being neutral or joining axis. They chose to declare war...

Me too mate

Bla bla bla same old same old, it's a problem for all of us, and we won't solve it 'till we stop these dick measuring contests

>loose
It's spelled "lose", you untermensch.

Celts were in the European continent long before germanics.

Fucken moron.

Sure buds
>Muh Germany build boats
>oh no Italy has boats
>look at Vichy Frances boats, Mmmh, boats
>look at all these Spanish boats, fire up English pirates

Still mad they gave Hooton's plan precedence over yours, Kaufmann?

BY SAVING europe you mean invading poland and bohemia ? Hitler should have sticked to germany

Show us on the doll where the Rabbi touched you, lad. It's alright.

DO IT AGAIN COMRADE STALIN

Attached: do it again comrade stalin.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

Germany should have won the damn thing, Europe lost in 1945 and we're reaping what our forefathers sowed.
God i hate this timeline.

>Let's talk about this issue with Germany
>HA HA HA YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER
Stereotypical cunts like you need to be perma banned from this board. It's like listening to schoolkid arguments ''but teacher he broke a glass too''

Yet today Germany is the financially best country in Europe

And Benito should have stuck to the boot and not thinking he was the reincarnation of Ceasar.

You guys are solely responsible for the axis losing the war.

>The entire neighborhood is on fire
>Yes I should just stay in my house I'll be fine

>by being neutral
Belgium called and they said that was a shitloat of fuck!

None of those things happened. Germans just blamed muh hitler and get billions of dollars as free gibs.

>Roach
Comment discarded

Belgium is a non-country and nobody would have felt the need to invade anything there if not for the allies declaring war on their neighbour. Furthermore "belgians" can thank Germany for stopping the bolshevist steamroll before it could bother them and the other passivist cunts.

>swedish rape baby
Opinion disregarded

shut up ZOG bitch

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Whatever emotional rambling some American who has never even visited Europe writes.

>kill 6 million people simply because you think their religion makes them all, even the lowliest farmer in the middle of nowhere, in on some giant fucking conspiracy to rule the world
Germany deserved what they got.

It ended really bad for them, I feel sorry about it but at least it wasn't a complete commie take over of the country in 1945.

Attached: 90.03062.jpg (454x274, 26K)

Woah. I haven't seen a roach poster in ages. Erdogan spray some raid and clear most you guys out?

We were in your mothers bedroom, my teacher.

Funny, if the Germans had been smart, they could have populated Eastern Europe with Germans the way Muslims are taking over Europe now.

Demographics are destiny.

Germans were actually colonizing Eastern Europe until based Stalin cleared 'em out.

Attached: 1525888493978.jpg (800x1263, 612K)

> what is ww1
The lights literally went out back then, ww2 is literally the cheaper sequel.

> muh demographics
If they were smart they‘d gassed the resident slavs and prevent them from reclaiming what‘s theirs after the war.

I must have missed the memo. Where do I sign up for burger-gibs?
Guess I was too busy paying tax-money for the upkeep of US-Bases on german soil, which we are still accomodating for whatever reason while our own military degenerates into a fucking embarrasment.

Spotted the self hating anglo

Say's the bastard byblow of Europe, the middle east and the Mediterranean.
You're so genetically confused that one of you posts on this board raving about the superiority of his black dick.

Attached: Qw8eyY6.jpg (499x562, 38K)

You will no stop us Australian.

WE WILL CONQUER POL JUST LIKE WE CONQUERED ISTANBUL

>American pointing fingers when it comes to colonisation

Attached: 1520237495271.jpg (1200x892, 205K)

This. Germany has conquered Europe economically and benefits the most from the European Union.

>Send time stamped pic of a Sig 556

or

>You are no swiss but a Kosovar/ Bosnian untermensch

Total war wasn't even committed to until 1943.
That was the single greatest failure of the Reich. They over extended their Blitzkrieg and didn't do a sufficient job of comprehensively claiming the territory seized.
The sheer amount of resistance movements within claimed territory was ridiculously large.
They lost Heydrich in Prague of all places to a resistance assassination.
It's one thing to seize your enemy's nations overnight, it's another to rule them in the morning.

Yes because the were not absolute retards like us

Not our fault you fuckers based all your propaganda on the premise that we were evil because we were white supremacists and wanted to build an empire, so that when the war was over all the niggers, poos and shitskins asked themselves why the hell they were taking orders from some pasty white fops running an empire.

Attached: Diversity is our Strength.jpg (579x869, 87K)

Not all Swiss citizens have a government-provided SIG.

Just the real ones indeed

Threadly reminder that the only cute German girls are the tourists and the ones from Slavic descent.

Attached: the_hottest_german_girls_of_euro_2012_640_01.jpg (640x446, 62K)

and the ones with scandinavean descent
>perfect pic

Attached: 1511728464760m.jpg (724x1024, 118K)