Sick of Violent Crime in London

Hi Jow Forums

Starting to get pissed off with all the violent crime in London. Every fucking day another stabbing. Nearly 70 already. So fucking sick of it.

Here is a video of all of the victims so far:
twitter.com/LondonAssembly/status/999579507806867456

I don't know what this London Assembly is, but I found out that they're supposed to get Sadiq Kahn to do his job properly when he's doing fuck all. I think we need to put pressure on them to get the mayor to clean this town up!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 22.36.26.png (586x406, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LondonAssembly/status/999579507806867456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PART

>twitter.com/LondonAssembly/status/999579507806867456
>only 1 in 10 is white
wew

Now add the pictures of the attacker.

>virtually all in black ghettos

Who gives a flying fuck? I'm within 15 miles of Charing Cross and I see maybe one black every few days at most. Stop living in shitholes.

Attached: 1524692803070.jpg (600x616, 62K)

Why are bongs so violent all of a sudden? Did something happen to rocket this stat?

That's still white victims of black criminals

AND

0 out of 10 should be white and there shouldn’t be any non whites in Britain to begin with.

PARCEL!

Whites are literally less than half the population at this point. They all left like I did to escape the nig nogs and muds

>meme flag

Nobody here is going to take anything you have to say seriously when you use post with a meme flag

>first thought is to look for my ex in the pictures

either kill me or get her out my head already....

Why would she be there?

Dead coons?

Seriously why is that a problem?

because she lives in london?

So any time you hear about anything happening in London you check to see if your ex is involved?

pretty much. at least I've stopped asking if she's ok each time. pathetic, I know.

>pathetic, I know.

I can kinda understand. I have it bad for a girl right now and think about her all the time. Makes getting work done a bitch.

this

>pathetic, I know
so stop, portufag

based burgerbro

But isn't stabbing someone without a license against the law?

GET READY FPR BIG BROTHER, BONGFAGS. HES GONNA KEEP YOU SAFE NOW YA'HEAR?

Indeed, most people have their 3" knife license, but few actually go through the effort of getting the stabbing license. smdh, they need mo' programs to teach the vibrant youth this.

Tomorrow is the trial for the Algerian Muslim couple who murdered their French babysitter because they thought she casted a black spell on them.