Nobel Prize? Peace with North Korea? I don't think so, Mr. President

Nobel Prize? Peace with North Korea? I don't think so, Mr. President.

Attached: Bolton.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Why the fuck has America not invaded NK, yet?
What is taking so long?

Hi shill

We're still loading up transport planes with enough hamburgers to support our invading force of fat ass autists.

When you're leader of the USA you gotta look good. If peace was an option then Trump definitely should have taken it.
Last I heard, Mattis was telling people to prepare for war and that they'll definitely see combat. Something big is coming.
You should be more worried about your refugee crisis though.

Based Bolton

He’s not a shill, Trump canceled the talks.

gotta have enough troups to keep south korea in check after they compalin about american rapist soldiers

Bolton has that mustache to pleasure rabbis. What a fag.

Retard.

>gotta look good
Trump is incapable of looking good, he's the joke of the free world. The entire reason he cancelled the summit cause his thin skin couldn't handle NK's insults

t. someone frm england

Actually, it’s arguably a lot worse than that. He canceled the talk Kim wouldn’t give up his nukes. Basically, the entire thing was fucked up by Trump’s security advisor Bolton, who simultaneously insisted publicly that NK disarm, and that he wanted to use the “Libya model”. Kim would have to be an idiot to give up his nukes under such circumstances.

Because to do so would threaten the security of our allies in Japan and SK.

Be careful what you wish for, Bolton is a known warmonger and is whispering in Trump’s ear.

Not the first time he's sabotaged US policy either. He's done it before when he thought we weren't acting in Israel's best interests.

This mustachioed faggot has done nothing since being appointed. Good or bad

BASED

Attached: 1527122973685.jpg (852x1024, 165K)

hmm yeah i think we're gonna have to go with the libya model of shovin a knife up kims ass

Attached: john the mustachiod bomber bolton.jpg (220x285, 9K)

Trump really is a kike.
Any doubters?

S H I L L

Send Rodman to N. Korea and let him fuck Kim in the ass a few more times. Kim will loosen up and everything will be ok.

Bolton had little to do with it.
Moon talked Trump into pressing the Norks on disarmament, in order to shut up Trump's constant belligerent threats of war. Without conferring with cabinet, Trump immediately agreed, and then the Executive spent then until now trying to figure out what the summit will look like and how it would work.
Of course, Kim was never going to disarm. That was just the illusion the POTUS was under. And, whaddaya know, it all fell apart once even a little push found the Norks unwilling to budge.

There are alot of lessons to be learnt here, most having to do with inexperienced, excitable idiots as presidents and as their advisors.

kim already gave up the nukes, this is all to do witj nk chimping out over some military drills

>kim already gave up the nukes,

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it probably would have been a waste of time

Attached: e372fa737dc931c24673b697d9b34fef.jpg (734x587, 54K)

Who's the shill here? You're the one defending neocon kikesucker Bolton sabotaging Trump's peace deal.

Kim mentioned the kikes and their nukes and Trump wasn't having none of it

Its an America's best interests to get involved in more foreign wars go- I mean guys. Your children dying in the middle east will make America stronger and safer. #MIGA

Attached: DBP8v0AXUAABBJc.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1280, 290K)

The guardian of zion award.jpg

Wtf is that creature?

its a jew

The US is at its heart a war mongering monstrous beast.
It doesn't matter if Trump wanted peace, it doesn't matter if many of his supporters wanted it.
In the end those that hold the strings want war. Most of the officials in charge want war.
And there's a trail of blood with betrayal, manipulation and murder behind the US policy history.
North Korea might still reconsider, this can all be posturing. But this must look like a deal with the devil to them.
Trump was a breath of fresh air but Bolton brought flashbacks of every American backstab regime change.

North Korean QT refugees when???
Us burning rice, left and right
Gives white roasties fear at night

Good post. Even if NK made a deal with Trump, whichever globalist puppet president comes after Trump would just tear up the agreement.

>whichever globalist puppet president comes after Trump would just tear up the agreement
Implying Trump is not a kike puppet...
Don't kike yourself.
Gas yourself.

holy fuck that zioness looks like skeletor

Attached: 1431995959107.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>heh I'll show white women who dont want to have sex with me by not having sex with them

>Negotiations with NK are over.

No thanks, i don't want to fuck fat le 56% women.

They dismantled a nuclear testing facility, not the nukes.

How do MAGA sharts coincide the fact that Drumpf who ran on a anti-establishment campaign, promising to drain the swamp, chooses the ultimate swamp creature as his national security advisor?

Attached: save me.png (248x227, 83K)

Another Shareblue thread. Hello shills, how's the discord server going?

Attached: dBJiO5ZzfnHlW6bLvWeeYx6uBja09-UX60zQ5x0qJgw.jpg (675x534, 83K)