Epstein FBI Vault 2.0

Time to work faggots

vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein

Attached: T Paine Epstein.jpg (1070x1465, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKWlMfJyQnk
jezebel.com/inside-the-hollywood-sex-ring-mansion-from-the-bryan-si-1567755415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread fucking theme

youtube.com/watch?v=uKWlMfJyQnk

BUMP

anything intereseting found yet?

this

better not dig too deep, lest you find something you don't want, faggots

>Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Attached: qQTOAOw.jpg (236x341, 25K)

>Part 3
>Page 71
Rodriguiez, Epsteins ex butler had .docs that after Epstein was already convicted, PROVED there were 100's of other girls. And that a ledger with names across the country was taken in 2004-05, before he was interviewed by the FBI. He later tried to sell this info to an undercover agent as "The Golden Nugget" for $50,000. And was immediately arrested.

>this shill again
SHOO SHOO

i see nothing of importance
you're far too retarded to use the internet

>Part 3
>Page 72
Epstein had a live in sex slave named Nadia Marcinkova
>Those damn Russians...

Everything worthwhile is redacted.

FML

FBI should investigate Mark Pincus.

Just lure this predators and put them online, live possibly.

(Cont)
>Page 72
A former book keeper at the Miami office, arranged Visas for foreign girls to come to his house.

No disputes there, BUT there is still shit in there, just gotta connect the pieces.

bump

Attached: epsteincomp.jpg (654x6818, 1.6M)

(Cont) he had pics of nude underage girls on the walls, laying around the house and on his computer.

Still trying to figure out the significance of the dental chairs. Tony Ped0sta has one as well.

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
happennniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg

Attached: 1523479007505.jpg (547x328, 26K)

Epstein island is creepy looking as fuck

Attached: epsteincomp2.jpg (615x9999, 1.17M)

it's said they use them to remove the falling teeth of the children after they beat their mouths

>Part 3
>Page 73
His staff of 4 women, were sparred any jail time. They admitted they got 'fresh' new recruits 2-3 times per day. As well as Ghislane Maxwell (Ex-Victoria Secret Model) also recruited for Epstein.

(Cont)
>Page 73
Lupita, a devote Catholic was a employee wept, as she had to cleaned up soiled linens after the massages, but was more upset that Epstein had a picture of himself and the pope....right next to him and an underage girl right next to each other.

Incorrect. Docs show Epstein made a deal to cooperate in the continuing investigation into larger set of redacted charges that include a group of redacted individuals. The redactions state the investigation is still open.

Attached: 08DE5523-EE59-471B-8F30-49D8BF49F1F1.jpg (1024x673, 72K)

Fuck. Wrong image.

Attached: 52AFB8DC-EBD4-400A-B32D-352782685882.jpg (658x768, 113K)

>Still trying to figure out the significance of the dental chairs. Tony Ped0sta has one as well.

Its totally possible they hire private dentists to come to their residence so they don't have to leave the house

Or they could be doing weird shit. Hard to tell.

Attached: obamahotdogsemail3.jpg (1920x2192, 1.37M)

(Cont) the butler who concealed evidence from the FBI...received more jail time than Epstein did. He was also, instructed to ALWAYS have $2,000 cash on hand to pay the girls, and recruiters. He also testified that Epstein made LARGE donations to the Palm Beach Police Department. In return was given PBPD baseball caps to put on his dashboards of his various cars to avoid being stopped or ticketed by the local police. He also gave 100k to the Florida ballet for 'massages'. Also how he used the MC2 modeling agency owned by French playboy Jean Luc Brunel to traffic kids to the US for sex. He (Brunel) also has offices for MC2 in (((New York))) and (((Tel Aviv)))

Yeaaahhhhh, I really doubt it's about dentist coming to their house. I think im going to lean with option 2.

doing god's work

bump

weird shit goin on

Russia and Ukraine are just as kiked as we are.

>Part 3
>Page 74
CBS Covered the MC2 'modeling agency' and described it not as a casting couch...but a conveyor belt. And Brunel, as the sleaziest in the fashion industry.

An American designer stated many of the MC2 girls were from eastern europe. very young, and spoke very little English.

Im trying man, pls keep this bumped while I go through all of it

They have an altar there where they commit child sacrifices. They also have an elaborate tunnel network that is rumored to have been destroyed in an earthquake to hide the evidence of torture chambers.

>Part 3
>Page 75
Earlier versions of the US attorneys charges would have landed Epstein 20 years. Victims alleged that Epstein molested girls from South America, Europe, the former Soviet Republic and three 12 year old girls from France brought over as a 'birthday present'. The victims also alleged out of state and abroad trips on Epsteins jet, which is sex trafficking of minors. Epsteins lawyers investigated the local police and hired P.I.'s to follow and intimidate victims and their families. And one even posed as a police officer. Also talks about Roman Polanski. And states Epstein has begun moving his assets out of the US.

>Part 3
>Page 76
A list of names of others
>Prince Andrew
>Bill Clinton
>Former Israeli PM Ehud Barak
>New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson
>Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers

Former Palm Beach Police Chief states his high powered layers and political influence including (((Alan Dershowitz))) were the reason he got off so lightly. He went on to state how the case against Epstein was minimized by the States Attorneys office.

>Part 3
>Page 76
His 'live in sex slave' Nadia, was imported to him from the Balkans, at age 14

>Part 3
>Page 77
The chief of police asked the States attorney Barry Krishner, who refused to press the case to step down, he refused. He (Krishner) also ran the Florida crimes against children unit.

(Cont) DOJ fucked/threw it, and only pressed for minimal charges as well. In the earlier US attorney charges, Epstein agreed to a 10 year deal. But his lawyers including (((Dershowitz))) threw that out and threatened to go to trial. Also how he and the rest of the lawyers had the police and victims followed and threatened.

>Part 3
>Page 78
Epstein was CFR and the cops and feds believed that his political pull influenced the DOJ to NOT press the trafficking charges, and only go after the most minimal charges

>Part 3
>Page 84
Prince Andrew and the 17 year old girl his ped0 friend flew to Britain to meet him. Virginia Roberts was trained as a prostitute for him and his friends.

>Page 84
A picture of Virginia and Prince Andrew

(Cont)
She was paid $15,000 for that

>Part 3
>Page 86
Jane Doe '102'
>102!
alleged her duties included being exploited by Epsteins adult male peers...including Royalty.

>Part 3
>Page 88
Virginia Roberts father worked for Trump at Mar-a-lago.

>Part 4
>Page 90
Epstein trained me to do whatever men wanted. I told myself I was special, she exclaimed. Basically she was trained to be a prostitute for him and his friends who shared his interest in young girls. And after 2 years he asked her to start entertaining his friends.

Bump.

Seriously, how can people say pizzagate isn't real?

There's so much evidence!

wget command to download all these files at once anyone?

*Part 3

>Part 3
>Page 90
Epstein stated he has a good friend he needed her to fly to the island to entertain him and make him feel good, how she makes Epstein feel.

The way it usually worked was she'd be sent to meet a man on the private island Jeff owned or his ranch in New Mexico. She was given to men ranging from their 40's to 60's. They included a well known businessmen, whos pregnant wife was asleep in the next room, a world renowned scientist, a respected liberal politician and a foreign head of state. NONE appeared to think the arrangement was unusual. Virginia says there were MANY other girls in Epstein's circle, and she was paid extra to help recruit them.

This is shit. Apply yourself

i

Attached: Pizzagate.jpg (994x619, 67K)

bump i didnt check the link last time cuz
>cp
is it safe to click niggas

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>Part 3
>Page 91
Virginia would take xanax to disconnect. Also, about all of the shit he and Gislane would buy her. And how she felt they really cared about her.

>Page 92
Her and going to London, and meeting a Prince. Later Andrew guess her age at 17, they laughed. Gislane joked that Virginia was getting too old for Epstein. She would take 8 pills per day, to make her forget what she had done.

It's used to find out which children are receptive to authority figures (dentist) and also which children have the highest fear levels and pain tolerence.

Remember the adenochrome harvesting and how you want max terror and adrenaline when you kill the kid to harvest it?

Attached: 1526838901794.png (1075x1174, 1.68M)

It's from the FBI...

That's the direction i've been leaning in, but need more pr00fs. But, honestly, I CAN'T see another reason for it.

o-okay

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

Quick quesrion for dummies :
Why (and when) did the FBI make this public ? I would have expected them ro be completely controlled by evil ...
Did this get released nly just now ?
Or do they do this always, with all cases ?

>Part 3
>Page 94
Epstein started to hint that Virginia was getting too old for him. But, then, on his island, Ghislane and Epstein proposed her having Epstein's kid.

They said she'd have to sign a contract relinquishing rights to the child and consent to Epstein having as many relationships as he wanted. In return she would be given a mansion in palm beach, and a percentage of his income per month.

Rumor is rank-and-file FBI are lining up to testify against FBI leadership for their criminal abuses of power. This could easily be the fruits of that tree.

Attached: nice 2.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

>Part 4
>Page 95
She got scared, saw how she was groomed and stated she wanted to wait and maybe get her license in massage. For her 19th birthday, Epstein obliged and flew her to Thailand for classes. Where 10 days later she fell in love with an Aussie named Robert and got married.

The FBI then contacted her 3 years later after finding pics of her at his house. Also let her know he had spy cams recording her the entire time. She agreed to testify.

>a world renowned scientist
Wasn't Hawking on his island?

Older breads point to this. Adds up in my head. Can you think of any other benign or dastardly use for it?

Responds well to authority = groom for a life of pimped out child trafficking

Doesn't respond well and freaks out = get the whip out Skippy, were having pizza and washing it down with adrenochrome on harvest night

Attached: 1518936044781.jpg (356x355, 65K)

The adrenochrome stuff is being programmed into kids shows (like the Maze Runner trilogy) so I'm starting to think what we heard about that is real too. Anything weird they are trying to normalize over and over again in shows is suspect.

*Part 3

>Part 3
>Page 95
People. Woody Allen, Trump, Bill Clinton, Naomi Cambell, Al Gore, Sarah Ferguson, Robert Maxwell & Heidi Klum.

*Note*I DON'T think this ment they all fucked her. Looked more like notes on ppl who had been friends with Epstein at 1 point or another.

Yep, and now, his chair got SQL-i into the next dimension. Rest in pieces faggot Hawking.

No, I can't see any other reason

Attached: badthings.png (942x849, 1.13M)

>Part 3
>Page 101 & 102
About the victims rights being violated when the US Attorney's office failed to confer with them before signing a non-prosecution agreement.

Alright faggots. I've done Part's 3-9. The ONLY parts left are 1 & 2. How bad do you want it? It's on you to finish it. I've been up for 20 hours, and am falling asleep. I can't finish the rest.

Good Luck

Attached: Hitler Salutes You.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

Bump

Bumping

quick rundown?

Still trying to muddy this particular puddle, eh? You guys are utterly lacking in creativity but I can only imagine how hard it must be to set yourself firmly against the truth.

I just finished reading the entire thing, there is absolutely no information here aside from newspaper articles included.

>.

hey what's this

Attached: 2vugqypz4bvx.jpg (2546x1763, 453K)

Bump for justice

GPS implants...
You have to think like a twisted fuck and what they may do.
Dotr can't come soon enough.

Temple with undeground levels...if u only knew how bad things really are

looks like a jewish pizza hut

Probably so they don't bite those sicko's

>inb4 Jezebel
Not Epstein but definitely related, Brian Singer directed the Xmen movies, Sean William Scott was one of the main actors of Chads world which was a pedophile show pretending to be pro gay. It even had Ellen degenerate giving a commercial for it. Marc Collins Rector is alive and well in Britain right now and the other former child actor kid recently got fired from his lucrative cryptocurrency job (really makes you think)

Fuck I forgot the link jezebel.com/inside-the-hollywood-sex-ring-mansion-from-the-bryan-si-1567755415

What is it with political power and international pedophiles? What's with all these random and totally meaningless coincidences?

Attached: 1481038957002.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

most people think "I wouldn't want that job for all the money in the world", most people don't fuck kids

That's how they are controlled. The group kiddy fucking is a trauma event that binds their loyalty to each other. It is a symbol of the bigger secrets they hide together that would be even more destructive if ever found out.

Let me guess....get in here niggers....it's really happening....really....(yawn)

Wait.... is Sean William Scott a ped0 too?

We're talking about rich Moloch worshiper's.

like the (((cannibalism)))?

Do work on the victims' teeth so they can't be identified with dental records.

this

bump fuck slides

bump

>teddy bear
Well, maybe it was a sentimental piece from when he was a child.

>drill and dentist chair
Maybe the guy has an interest in medicine..? Does he have any licensure?

>image of naked 6-7 year old bent over
When are we burning this kike at the stake?

bump

pedophiles detected

These motherfucking kikes really do think of themselves as old testament kings

Matzoh Hut

Bump. Thanks Hitler. I worked outside on my own shit all day and seem to have missed out on more work. Disgusting as it may be it must be done.

Attached: IMG_0642.jpg (1000x681, 451K)