How will women ever recover

Grown ass professionals get beat by fucking kids.

Attached: Women can do everything better .jpg (1074x1126, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/damlandslaget-i-fotboll-forlorade-med-3-0-mot-p15-lag-fran-stockholm/
youtube.com/watch?v=VRieV_9JvMA
youtu.be/XUI5NdGVVlw
youtu.be/2cRIb63X_e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dat bulge

this happens all the time.

>Grown ass women*
they are the weaker sex

The average male is stronger than the strongest female athlete.

Attached: MGDCGSZ - Combined grip strength (kg).png (1050x1050, 646K)

teenage boys can beat up grown women. what else is new

JUST

Goddamn, I can't even laugh at this.

Well she is wearing the colors of Bra7i1. Isn't Australia's flag red, white and blue?

Didn’t the same thing happen to the Serena Williams.

How recent is this? Wasn't this some 3 or 4 years ago and recently someone remembered to resurrect the meme?

It says 2015 in the image

It did and he was smoking and drinking before the match

Could simply be some archive photo.

She got beaten by some male drunkard that ranked like 300 in the world.

WHAT CAN WE DO TO PUT A STOP TO 15 YR OL MALE FOOTBALL SUPREMACY

Yeah both sisters said they could beat any man in the top 200

This happens all the time, Sweden's female national team lost with 3-0 against the club AIK's 15years olds
nyheteridag.se/damlandslaget-i-fotboll-forlorade-med-3-0-mot-p15-lag-fran-stockholm/

>Braasch competed in a "Battle of the Sexes" contest against the Williams sisters at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager". He nonetheless defeated both sisters, playing a single set against each, beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2

Attached: karstenbraasch.jpg (630x400, 86K)

Maybe we should pay 15 year old boys equally to professional soccer players instead of women
I remember this story from years ago, not long before getting smoked they were complaining about muh equal pay only to be beaten by children

It's a fucking hilarious story

But they would be better than women. We should pay 12-13 year old instead.

That’s such an Aussie it’s awesome

no man could be more based... truly an aussie legend

Attached: 98755467890.png (560x500, 477K)

i want a qt australian gf

>this happens all the time.

In most sports national women's teams train against boys that are around 17 years old.

Losing from under 15's is utter shit, and shows they lack technique as well as physique.

He is german.

>a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager
Legend, bless this sports kraut

Attached: Trumpkek.jpg (864x497, 79K)

>Maybe we should pay 15 year old boys equally to professional soccer players instead of women

Women soccer players don't get payed silly.

>Women soccer players don't get payed silly.

You need to learn what 'professional' means

Checked, checked, and rekt.

Where does it say they are "professional"?

The Dutch women's soccer team is probably the best in the world and most of them have day jobs or are still in college.

Attached: D7586923-3F6F-4CE3-A357-D64BF464F32C.gif (361x265, 71K)

It happens all the time.

I remember running some outdoor obstacle course marathon that was open to both "professionals" and amateurs. So that meant a lot of 30 year old dad bods and yoga moms having a good time whinging it alongside super serial hardcore athletes, running a few miles while also having to climb trees and ropes and shit.

There was this one chick decked out in sponsors, obviously a "professional", who was getting visibly annoyed by all the regular dudes just having blast and getting in her way. At one point she was up a rope waiting for the guy in front of her to dismount on a platform so she could do the same. He took too long and she lost her grip, cursing the dude out on the way down.

We never saw the male pros because they were kilometers ahead of us at that point.

It must be really frustrating for physically competitve women to be on the same level as men who try way, way less.

I'm a teacher. I remember telling the women at work this. That our National team wouldn't stand a chance against a skilled 16 year olds. The bitches denied it off course.

Undoubtedly she held the slow dadbods accountable for her slow pace, rather than conceding she was nowhere near the top male level.

I think the only fun to watch soccer though is where both teams are terrible unskilled like little kids soccer or where the team's are completely unmatched like Olympic women playing JV high school boys because then at least scoring happens more than once or twice in a game. And a game where there is no scoring is boring as fuck.

Yeah, football is shit and degenerate. It's all about the money now. I recently stopped watching.

The thing about women's football is that every goal looks like an accident. It's hilarious.

To be fair world rank 203 still is extremely high level, it's not like they got smashed by some random 15 year old.

how come theres no video of this on youtube?

Like Golf, the difference between rank 200 - 50 in tennis is negligible. So he is still extremely high level, able to compete and take sets from the best in the world. I'm more surprised that Venus managed to take 2 matches from him.

kek. imagine being the top performer and being stuck with the dad bods laughing about their weekend. god i love being a white male, fuck women and fuck niggers

kek, reminds me of that gif of a one-armed, legless man standing at the base of a wall with a bunch of women who cant climb over, and he makes it over and they all look dumbfounded and pissed off

>Women actually trying to play sports.

Alright anons, women's sports should be this since they can't even try to win any sports:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRieV_9JvMA

>fuck women and fuck niggers
Agree

That bitch is packing more than I am.

Thickk

Shouldn't be "How will women ever recover" it should be "How will Australians ever recover''

Attached: 1523045493848.png (645x729, 105K)

Sad thing is i know a soccer bitch and she has 2 mill in the bank

This happens all the time. Women are weak and belong in the kitchen.

Attached: poop-total80.gif (80x80, 964K)

>The thing about women's football is that every goal looks like an accident. It's hilarious.
This is so true.

Attached: 1525352443933.jpg (508x504, 77K)

Attached: lib-dumb-fem-1519411581918.gif (339x349, 145K)

Dudes a man among men, an absolute animal. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

To be fair, you're cherrypicking strength measuring methods.

I can't recall the last time someone in the gym asked me
> how much you grip

>that outlier
jesus

Plastered and was smoking, yet still whooped em.

>The USA women's football team were convincingly beaten by a team of adolescents in a embarrassing defeat for the world champions.
>They were roundly outplayed, losing 5-2 against FC Dallas Under-15s academy side who took full advantage of their big day.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

Attached: traditionalism.png (660x676, 886K)

Makes me wonder how the best WNBA olympic team would do against the dream team?

Attached: dream_team-642x362.jpg (642x362, 67K)

>Here comes dat consensus cracking kike!

Attached: darwin finches merchant.jpg (738x741, 79K)

It would look like a Harlem globetrotters game

Why do they have these matches in the first place? It seems like they're humiliating for everyone involved.

America education

fuck off they're ours >:(

If I ever watched women's football it would be for two reasons.
1. They are more aggressive
2. They don't start crying in pain when somebody gives them evil eye or breaths at their general direction

Fucking love LFL
youtu.be/XUI5NdGVVlw

>Thinking the reason men dominate women in everything is that women are "emotionally" dominant, instead of men just being dominant and women being submissive
Not everyone is a faggot like you. History's men were not emotionally dominated by women. They evolved to be capable because otherwise, everyone would die. Weak men didn't breed. Women evolved to be submissive, which is why they seek out strong dominant men and are repulsed by beta males. Women in the past knew and embraced their place because men didn't pretend women were equal. Men as faggy as you were rare until recent generations.

My cousin is like that. He's not all that tall or big or whatever, but he's always been a whole lot stronger then the guys around his age or few years his senior. Ever since he was a kid.

I PLAYED COLLEGE BALL

I can. This is why women have women sports with women only teams. If they were to combine sports with men then there would be like 0 women left, no one would ever recruit them lmaooo.

This isn't the first time this happened; Pretty much the exact same thing happened in Sweden a few years back.

>The Dutch women's soccer team is probably the best in the world

You won ONE Euro and suddenly you think your ladies are the best in the world, you ranked 13th in the 2015 world cup, which was the first one you ever qualified for. Nah, fuck off. The USA, Germany, Sweden and Japan are the big four of women's soccer.

Seen this at Warrior Dash and Tough Mudder.
My girlfriend at the time was decent shape, I was 4 years and two deployments in the Army at that point.
Together we out beat the dad bods and because we worked together she didn't slow me down too much. There was a girl we caught up to that had people filming her and she had some type of sponsorship pants and shirt on.
Just the fact we caught up to her was embarrassing, For the next two obstacles we were right on her ass. Until we hit a rope climb monkey swing combo. I fucking shot across in front of her and my girlfriend caught up to her.
Afterwards I waited and the chick tried to sprint off to make it seem like she was better.
I don't remember even being out of breath.

Dat outlier, amputates?
Potato?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-21-08-17.png (720x1280, 457K)

fpbp

Attached: 1524954267342.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Who's the 35 year old with the grip strength of a grandma? Is he even capable of fapping?

>tfw 30yo boomer and its all downhill from now on
why did I have to start so old brehs

Attached: 1527095711029.jpg (306x231, 18K)

Why do you even care about women's soccer

Savage

Somehow make Jow Forums as in shape as you are so we can takeover already

It's practice. Generally they aren't this poorly matched but considering the general quality of men's soccer in Australia (seriously watch the A-League blooper reels on youtube, it's hilarious) it's not surprising that the women would be even worse and would get trounced by an upcoming generation of male players that have idols like Neymar, Messi etc - highly technical and quick players, and it is usually in technique that the female players are lacking. In terms of stamina and pace they are usually fairly decent but they always seem to lack good technique, with something like 7/11 players per team playing like good old 80's English lumberfoot midfielders.

I care about all sports. Perhaps it is a disease, perhaps it is an obsession, but I like sports and following them and their development.

One big plus for women's soccer is that there's not many big money interests in it to take away from the spectacle (since they generally aren't good enough).

Isn't that a lesbians game?

Attached: 1235252190826.jpg (750x1032, 606K)

Forget that. I'd want to see a WNBA team play a bunch of middle school basketball kids and still lose.

Muh soggy knees

>36-37 yo with a grip strength at 175 kg
Fucking metahuman

Played on the practice courts in case what ending up happening happened which would run against the (((narrative))).

In 1998 people weren't really toting around digital camcorders everywhere.

teenage girls can beat teenage boys in wrestling tho

Attached: champ.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Literally 350-10.

When i was a kid Once a season a local Comp girls team 16-18 would play our 'house' hockey boys team 12-14. the little boys couldn't check, any type, and the games always turned into a damn near fist fight because the cunts could check and the refs would let every dirty thing they did slide. They beat us twice and we tied twice but one thing every year we would do is taunt them asking why grown ass women have to play against pre-teens and not boys their own age.
Dumb cunts would rooster crow around like they were hott shit for not only out playing little boys but a team that wasn't even in the same class of skills. think A B C D, They were a travel comp team in level A and we were a level C team that just liked to play. Complete fucking joke.
This was over 20 years ago, I have hated the feminist agenda and stronk women shit ever since.

Attached: 1525394006381.png (700x424, 190K)

They can take the knee anytime they want, as far as I'm concerned.

KEEP IN MIND POL THAT u15 BOYS TEAM NEWCASTLE JETS NOT THE u15 BARCELONA

Attached: 1307970306943s.jpg (191x251, 6K)

youtu.be/2cRIb63X_e0

They won't recover even Serena Williams admits she can't compete with men

Yeah because if they really throw down the boys will be ostracized for hurting a girl.

QUE the mixed doubles montage

Attached: demotivational-posters-the-navy.jpg (500x400, 64K)

Wrestling is a lot about technique and leverage, plus it's really difficult to do with a boner.

Link please. Reverse image search is bringing up nothing.

USA academy team lol. Just imagine the academy side for Barcelona or Man U

Attached: 1309431298153.gif (681x771, 12K)