Serious question as an illegal immigrant brought here at age 5 and now im 23

whats the point of going to college if your an illegal immigrant if you can't get a job after you graduate when daca fails you?

I am not saying all illegal immigrants are entitled for a job- but i dont speak any other language, im from ireland, and have never stepped foot in ireland since i was 5. What do I do? I just got my bachelors degree and was not accepted to DACA. So now i cant work due to no social security number, but cant drive, etc etc.

I guess I am just venting. How can my parents put me in this fucking position ? Fuck them! What were they thinking.

I look at myself as just another american, went to preschool here, high school, college, wtf am i supposed to do? Go to ireland, a country ive never been only to work? FML!

Attached: cops-shoot-dogs.jpg (790x415, 30K)

fpbp

kill yourself with that memeflag

>So now i cant work due to no social security number, but cant drive, etc etc.

oh no :(

Sorry potato-nigger you gotta go back.

You must go back

blame your parents not the US.
wat

>whats the point of going to college if your an illegal immigrant
>your
Your not going to college

also come to Germany, we'll take you.

P.S.

My parents told me its my fault for not finding a wife for a green card! WOW! I dont believe in marriage since were just gona end up in divorce and they are just gona end up with all my property! wtf is the point of marriage

Jeez seriously cant believe this, what a fucking wake up call. im fucked

Go do what your kind do best.
Go be a bartender

Ireland gets free college education, fuck off back there you filthy mick

what did u study?

There are paths to get resident status while you're still in the States. Look up the process for getting a provisional waiver.
Once you have documents that declare you are here legally, you can begin the path towards temporary or permanent resident status.
It will be a long and difficult process but at least you have an education and stability

Join the military you fool. You'll get citizenship on an Honorable Discharge. If you get a Dishonorable Discharge you'll be deported and can't own a gun for 7 years or so because its a felony if you get back in. Get your shit right and be an American.

you've had 17 years to get your shit together.

you know ...

I got a bachlors in finance at Zicklin Baruch school in nyc

Your parents are correct. Find a wife quickly.

Yes, you have to go back. Btw DACA is only for spics, not whites. It has nothing to do with compassion towards anyone, it's about more non-white voters for the Democrat base. But yeah, pack your bags because you're going back.

>Irish
You were fucked from the beginning by not being a spic.

>whats the point

Exactly. You should leave. Your parents were selfish.

Attached: 1492444116249.jpg (640x425, 69K)

how did you pay for your schooling and what about your mom and dad how can they live i assume somewhat okay lives without SS card being able to drive etc etc

you have to go back

If you were brought here at five, and are illegal, that would mean your parents are most likely illegal. Make a deal to turn them both into ICE for your one status.

yeah your parents fucked up friend

time to go back

Attached: t335474521-b1249021764_s400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

elaborate ? Wave a magic wand ?

The Irish speak English

>but i dont speak any other language
yeah, they sp[eak English over there now go back potato nigger

They don't speak english in Ireland?

>Irish illegal immigrant
Yeah I believe this.

>I dont believe in marriage since were just gona end up in divorce and they are just gona end up with all my property!
You absolute faggot.
Whether you believe in it or not it doesn't matter. It exists.
And at the rate you're going, no job, no SS#, no license, it's not like you'll have property anyway.

I paid for college with crytpo gains, got lucky with bitcoin, eth, and neo.

my mom is a nany and my father owns a bar.

Fucking New York, actually possible to live there without driving.

There's the Army, or since you have an actual degree try Air Force or Navy. You're obviously smart enough to do some sort of technical job in either one of them if they let literal window lickers in.
Or get married on a sham, who cares? Worst case scenario you file joint taxes for a few years and divorce when you find a proper wife.

omg fuck off

Hahaha why is this parotted here so much?
All right, I’ll tell you first hand what it takes to do any of this. Believe what you want but I’ve been through the entire process legally, and here are the steps.
You don’t just get to come illegally into the country, or come legally but overstay your visa and then decide to fix your status by enlisting. Sure, you can try enlisting but you won’t be accepted. Only way to currently enlist in the US Military is to be a legal permanent resident(aka ‘green card holder’) or, of course, a US citizen.
When I was here on a valid tourist visa years ago, during the surge in Iraq when military needed all the warm bodies they could get, they couldn’t enlist me. I tried army, navy, af, cg and marines. Both active and reserve. Simply it wasn’t possible.
Rare exception to this rule is a waiver from the DOD allowing critical skills to be enlisted during an extreme time of need like nurses and doctors but those are almost unheard of exceptions.
I suppose what all you guys are talking about is the ww2 era when indeed enlistment without valid papers was possible.
Finally, only reason I’m here is because I married my American citizen gf so I qualified for a so called ‘fiancée visa’ allowing me to enter the country, and then upon entering I was legally obliged to submit paperwork to upgrade my status(after the marriage ceremony was over) to that of an LPR(legal permanent resident).
3 years later I was qualified to submit citizenship paperwork which, after interviews and fbi background checks, I was finally granted at a ceremony.

kek argie spazzing out. Fpbp!

>What do I do?
Go back to Ireland?
They speak English in Ireland too you dumb nigger, get the fuck out.

Get your shit together. Yes, its like a fucking magic fucking wand. There's 12 different ways to become a citizen. Find way and get it done and stop being a lazy ass bitch. Its like a snowball rolling down a mountain when you fix your own bullshit. Fix it nigger.

Nobody is reading your wall of text mail order bride

>I paid for college with crytpo gains, got lucky with bitcoin, eth, and neo.
>my mom is a nany and my father owns a bar.
then show flag. I'm not buying any of this bullshit.

no

Attached: deporto.jpg (353x353, 15K)

they speak goidelic asshole

>i dont speak any other language, im from ireland, and have never stepped foot in ireland since i was 5

you know they speak ENGLISH in Ireland you stupid nigger.

BASED

>rents told me its my fault for not finding a wife for a green card! WOW! I dont believe in marriage since were just gona end up in divorce and they are just gona end up with all my property! wtf is the point of marriage
>Jeez seriously cant believe this, what a fucking wake up call. im fucked

Report your parents to ICE

yeah no

>Serious question
>uses meme flag

Sorry, I cannot take this serious. Please lose the meme flag and try again.

Blame your parents (or whomever) for breaking our laws.

So you figured it out. Tell the dousch OP to figure it out legally.

I already responded to you inThere actually isn’t a way to fix his shit unless there is a change in immigration law or he gets married to a us citizen. Marriage to a us citizen is a very powerful measure which can legalize most statues assuming they can pass a background check. Even then, he needs to speak to a qualified immigrantion attorney for various reasons which are beyond the scope of a succinct response

The only irish person our age I like is Chris O'Neil and he's the goodboy from Newgrounds who does the cartoons and I DONT THINK YOURE HIM

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

and i have a micropenis
lifes not fair, get over it fagget

show proof you are illegal, otherwise you a bitch.

I’m a guy from Straya. Anyway, I simply tried to shed some light as we are all men who seek knowledge so I figured some might find it useful. Read and believe whatever you want

I never had to figure out anything as I never entered illegally or overstayed tourist visas. I went back every time in accordance with the law. When we decided to get married I was over the pond

>Larping as a white illegal irish immigrant

Wow Jow Forums has gone to shit...

Marry a friend in a gay marriage. Divorce after a year or two. Its not marriage fraud if they can't prove it. Outside that, he can fucking leave if he's not willing to find an appropriate avenue for citizenship. Fuck him.

post pic of hand and or hair

Attached: 20180524_154645.png (501x684, 61K)

you said you're were an Irish illegal because potato niggers are white and would have more sympathy, or so you thought.

you looked up the official language of Ireland and decided to go with the but I only speak English meme, not realizing that English is the most commonly used language. only 5% of the population regularly speak Gaelic.
>protip
if you're going to larp at least put in some time to actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

>I guess I am just venting. How can my parents put me in this fucking position ? Fuck them! What were they thinking.

you know what to do
its your only option

Sorry, i dont understand the whole change your flag thing?

This is my first time on pol but i do lurk occasionally here and there. What flag do you want? I guess being a republican doesnt help the matter, so ill change it to democrat? dont see the difference either way

yea unfortunately.. marriage it is. there goes 10k.

prrof or it didn't happen

I agree, fuck him. People here illegally piss me off to no end. Fucking entitled niggers

Attached: bait.png (693x359, 24K)

Incel thread.

No, you're a weak ass troll, proving to the world your stupidity. God damn you either suck at life, or just plain hate good things you commie authoritarian. Or you threw the fishing pole in the water for fun.

test

Go to some shitty sandnigger country like Jordan. They'll pay you exponentially more money if you graduate from an American school. Half of my coworkers (at a fucking pizza shop) were rich in their country with degrees in accounting/engineering/whatever but came here just to get a degree so they can go back.

So just go there and potato-nigger up their country like they do to us

wait OP can just marry someone desite being an illegal and can then magically stay
thats fucked. Im pretty sure it doesnt work here. In fact you have to be earning above x amount per year before you can even bring a foreign spouse in.

Simple, use the education to better your native country.
Or, marry an American citizen and become an American.

Attached: 1524505159087.jpg (254x199, 6K)

Sage all meme flags.

I did some research, you can actually have a sponsor aka "guarantor" if you marry at a young age to get your green card. The thing is, it's like the last resort which I would choose. Unfortunately I don't see any other options which is kinda fucked.

Fake marriages have been protrayed in pop culture for nearly two decades now. I think the TV show Friends even had a storyline about that in the 90's. They even talk about fake gay marriages, many years ago when only a few states allowed it. The characters would go that state and get married.

Also I earn around 5-7k a month day trading futures and crypto so I do have a salary- using my tax ID number

This.

Many Americans up to this day are convinced that foreigners can get citizenship through the US military. What they don't understand is that this only applied to Mexicans.

I tried to join back then with a tourist visa as well, and every recruiter told me it was mandatory to have a green card in order to join.

Get the fuck out if you're real.

na I get that, but I would bassume they still have to come in the "right" way on a visa.

Fpbp

lol @ the homos who think its hard to become a US citizen. We have millions of black people here. Are you telling me your dumber than black people?

Attached: trump2.gif (350x232, 461K)

I did come here on a visa- just overstayed. Cause you know, at age 5, I can't exactly say, wait this is wrong, I need to go back.

>ireland

shut up beaner.

You underestimate the amount of Mexicans in the US. Its an easy meme to spread when 25% of the entire population of Mexicans, going back two or three generations is in the US. There's a 123 million Mexicans today for reference. There's more Hispanics here than blacks.

B A S E D

Attached: sample_859e126207b14f8e5cd6a1c3bd3605d7.jpg (850x845, 223K)

Go home.

Get a job in Ireland, or transfer your degree to Ireland, Paddy.

That's why this whole scam of just coming here on a temp visa and overstaying for the rest of your life needs to fucking end. The wall isn't going to do shit, you can have a wall going to mars all around the united states, not gonna stop the visa overstays. We are being played by both parties here, the real answer is to go after employers that hire illegals, so that it does not become an incentive to stay. But noooo, that would mean less money in their pockets. Yes you can find a job as an illegal, spics do it here all the time, I know several right now who work for door dash, uber with expired visas.

You have to go back.

I realise its difficult in your case.
I just find that system a little odd, bordering on encouraging abuse.
Hope you figure it out anyway.

Fpfp
Go back

Unfortunately theres no real way to stop that.
Allowing illegals to "normalise" status encourages it though.

Either transfer whatever credits or degree you have to a Ireland school and move to Ireland, or properly apply for citizenship. Your parents probably escaped to USA because of the shitty decisions they're parents made or people in general as a collective. If you take the easy way out and undermine the laws and politcal structure of your current host nation, your really no better then them passing off the buck to another generations problem and deserve your current fate.

I agree with you. I honestly blame my parents. But what can I do? "Go back' - ok, let's say I do. Where exactly? I dont know anyone there. Where to even start? What city/town? Wtf? Thats like saying oh you live in Florida? Go move to Ohio, not knowing anymore, no jobs lined up, etc, etc,

>Can't work or drive
>Is concerned about losing his property

Yeah you're going to lose a lot

Agreed. People are abusing the visa system. We need to make it a felony to overstay your visa as well as pay $500 per valid tip that leads to an arrest and deportation of an illegal, and charge the cost to their country of origin or cut all trade and assistance with them if they refuse. We also need to imprison employers that provide them with an under the table job. It’s all fixable, there just isn’t any political will to do what needs to be done