GOOD GOYS

Keep replying to bait and shill threads. Ignore the JIDF/ADL exposed threads. Good little goy. Just accept the fact that (((we))) own this place.

Attached: shillthreads-min.jpg (10000x7806, 3.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/56tamx/not_gonna_lie/?st=jhl4sx6y&sh=4f3609ca
cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158
timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm sick of conspiracy theorists on this damn website
get a clue and listen to fox you fucking idiots, then you might learn something outside your david icke tier garbage

based sven

pol being overrun by leftist shills isn't a conspiracy theory. Try opening the image in the OP you fucking retard lmao.
>fox
>memeflag
>straight up idiotic post
You're one of them, don't deny it.

Meme flag. Opinion discarded.

Thanks for the copy pasta faggot

>newfag doesn't know what copypasta means
>is ok with jidf and bots fucking the board to hell
good goy

just a (((conspiracy theory)))

Attached: shilling3.jpg (714x1124, 111K)

>creates an image of nothing but copypasta that has been reposted many times
>gets thanked for creating image containing copypasta
>claims its not copypasta and acts like a cunt
You are a dumb fucking retard. I am gonna use some of this pasta right now just to spite you.

seriously anyone have any clue as to what the fuck this is? someone theorized it was mind control, interesting theory

Attached: shilling1.png (647x1124, 486K)

I know (((you))) faggots do with your psyops. Why do think I came here kikes. Im the (((one))) sent to kill you satanic elements of society. You can hide but you cant run. From the truth or from me. One day you will face me and pay the blood tribute for the iron price I paid to birth your 666 beast from the nirvana sodomite luciferian ritual that brought aet to reality and turned reality into a matrix of machune minded men who will the future by altering
history in present tense real time strategy. Yuris revenge campaign is underway in the final chapter of enders war and you bugger bastards of a mongoloid gene pool are not the african slave race emancipated by the white God who sailed the pilgrims overseas to avoid the masonic empire built off the backs of the europagan proletariat. Ffs kys already. Go to hell for heavens sake OP and die in a fire. Watch me burn down your illusory walls faster than khillary klinton kike shielded pedogate firewalls at Clinton Castle. Stay out of the 'ton bro. Bad shit going down. Bevelle will hear about this. Password:smashthestate.

(((.)))

Again, you don't know what copypasta is. lurk more or go post in some "are X white?" threads. I'm done with you.

Attached: shilling2.png (682x1124, 356K)

You gotta pay the troll toll to get in the boys hole. You gotta sodomize the holy spirit of the altar boy to get into the inner circles of the executive club life of celebrity idols.

> #souledoutshow

You are a moron. Here is one just one proofs demonstrating your pic clearly is a collection of copypasta.
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/56tamx/not_gonna_lie/?st=jhl4sx6y&sh=4f3609ca

>ridiculing - checked
>insults - checked
>no argument - checked
>bonus: 1 post by this ID - checked
Any doubts who's behind that post, goyim?

Attached: 1511544806323.jpg (501x585, 157K)

No you don't since i can call you out on your bullshit.

>10,000 x 7,806

Attached: A7AA185A-FC01-4A8F-A3AA-2AD95273173B.gif (654x431, 2.75M)

>implying bots would not use pasta
>implying their programmers would put a great deal of thought into their slide/demoralizing/D&C threads

Don't forget Israel is now called Talmudistan.

I'd even wager is the samefag as notice how the memflag post contained zero substance, not even an argument. Then the next guy comes in with some pilpul tier "These are not bait/shill threads, they are pasta"
>implying pasta is never used for shill/bait threads

then the second tripcode just keeps the focus on pasta and how the claim that it is pasta delegitmizes the OP's claim of these threads intent. Because we ALL know, shills never use pasta, EVER

kill yourself

No you don't you fucking faggot/AI

You're all just about to hang for good & your ministers of propaganda can only talk about how you all won't be.

God damn they'll probably be saying it right up until the time is fastened

Btw the only way you hang is by the neck NIGG@

what the fuck are you talking about the OP is the one calling out the bots and mods you dumb fuck

I'd call it "Reality control" or "social conditioning". The purpose of threads like these is redundancy (thats why they fucking saved the threads as pasta to save themselves from that redundancy).

The goals vary but for starters, the redundancy has an effect of shaping a users world view if they mistakenly grant credence to the poster's legitimacy. People see things and subconsciously think that other pol users think a certain way; or they see a large volume of negativity and get bummed out; or they are generally distracted from relevant topics by the spam of bullshit posts

Attached: tpes of shills.png (1498x2428, 591K)

its literally mkultra. the key to mind control is repetition.

Attached: Logo_Anti-Defamation_League.jpg (462x216, 39K)

You do know a bunch of people use meme flags just to trigger people right? It’s a troll that takes no effort
>democrat flag
>city people voted for Hillary

Attached: 7C461005-713D-4E63-B44F-B115D48F09D1.gif (240x135, 467K)

>working out of town
>forgot computer
>bought cheap one to shit post on
>can't export filters from phone
fml

It's summer time, so we are going to have the usual /trash/ threads from those faggots, but it is off to a rough start this year for sure.

My original post on the topic,

The Starbucks fiasco was staged from the beginning, including the coupons.

Read this article from my country to see how the story is spun.

cbc.ca/news/business/starbucks-arrest-1.4626158

This interesting bit about the two black entrepreneurs waiting for a business meeting about real estate was interesting to me,

>Nelson and Robinson originally were supposed to meet Andrew Yaffe, a white local businessman, at a Starbucks across town. But the plan changed, and they agreed to meet at the Rittenhouse Square location, where they had met several times before on a potential real estate opportunity.

We find out the reason for their being at Starbucks (without actually buying anything), and also this fucking gem.

>Andrew Yaffe, a white local businessman

So I further looked up Andrew Yaffe, and OI VEY YOU FUCKING BAD GOY GO BACK TO SLEEP!

timesofisrael.com/black-men-arrested-in-starbucks-were-waiting-for-philadelphia-jewish-businessman/

>Two black men whose arrest at a Starbucks in Philadelphia has gone viral were waiting for a local Jewish businessman, Andrew Yaffe, who tried to stop their arrest.

Then guess who steps in to solve the problem?! Yep, the ADL.

>In the Starbucks case, consider that Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), has been brought on asone of the “experts”to develop the implicit bias workshop curriculum. The ADL is a staunch supporter of Israel and advocates against theBoycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, which calls for an end to Palestinian occupation.

Are you burgers seriously this dumb?

Attached: adl.jpg (1500x724, 120K)