Where did Germany’s diversity go...

Where did Germany’s diversity go? According to Dice they had a bunch of black men in the German army in World War One but twenty years later they don’t?

Attached: 08FC8C63-DD88-4BE1-91B8-9533FBDC1F90.jpg (1800x1800, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYY0m2P_IX8&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hitler had a go

>Can't have diverse bad guys. Only straight white men were german soldiers.

Get ready for a surprise dice. Everyone is going to try and play as german.

>a bunch
literally a handful, not even worth mentioning

Because they wanted the game to be realistic....or at least the axis side

I can't wait to play as a black female SS soldier with a missing arm.

Oh

>Caring about normie shooters
It's like you relish your own shortcomings

>getting butthurt over video games made for children

Sad!

Post the last decent WW2 video game.
I'll start.

Attached: IMG_5380.png (220x275, 152K)

It's just webbing but for a second, I though the second german soldier was cradling a P90.

Dice doesn't give a fuck about historical accuracy. They think that adding niggers, women and degenerates to their games will generate more sales.

>we live in a timeline in which the nazi army being white is a suprising thing

Attached: Foy1b.jpg (700x428, 100K)

Start a petition to get DICE to add blacks into the German army to be historical

Attached: Black Nazi.jpg (480x360, 11K)

COHcaine

Attached: 69581-company-of-heroes-collector-s-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1125, 312K)

Here one that's coming soon, looks like red orchestra meets project reality. I dont even have a gaming rig working st the moment and im preordering to support them until I get a new PC built lol

>Where did Germany’s diversity go? According to Dice they had a bunch of black men in the German army in World War One but twenty years later they don’t?
Entente killed them all

Oops, here it is

Attached: Halftrack_Branded_v011.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Attached: Hearts-Of-Iron-4-Cover.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

spbp.

Pretty obvious.

they can mark it down as a feature, slay real nazi's online with your all queer poc team of amputees

^

A game that had more potential than ever , but falled kind of flat thanks to lack of modding support. The original red orchestra had an amazing modern community for realistic battles. Ro2 failed to measure up but was more shooter friendly

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 14K)

Dice has a major problem and it's name is "not enough African American Nazi soldiers"

Its a shame RS2:Vietnam kinda sucked.

Might be the loss of colonies in Africa following the first world war.

>boot up game for first time on release date
>cant wait to play as a german fallschirmjäger
>operation starts
>"you've been assigned to he British LGBTQ faction"
>nah man
>try to switch sides
>realize Dice has made the German faction unplayable for users, consisting only of bots
>cry as you put on your prosthetic and buy another ammo loot crate for $4.99

Colored lampshades.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Oh god please no!

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYY0m2P_IX8&t=

Tripwire has been shooting its ro base in the back since ro2. They released it too early and screwed up a lot of the modding community that did amazing work on ro1, and then had to use community modders to help try to fix ro1 and add the Pacific theater. Tripwire screwed up bad by releasing an unfinished game, no real campaign script, no realistic huge maps on release, no armor realism and loads of bugs.

Ask me how I know! Post scriptum is looking like what red orchestra 2 should have been, western front anyways. I should reach out to the old devs of DH and see if they are involved in PS. I think project reality and bf1942 guys are.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

About to start raiding normie video game boards with post scriptum. Lol

Attached: DJDYrVkXUAIYihZ.jpg (1200x544, 200K)

Hitler wasn't willing to sign the diversity act #88 to allow negroid transgender cyborgs with 14 different genders and up to 3 prosthesis (including, but not limited too, at least one penis) into the Heer
its why the jews declared war on Germany
the rest is history

im looking to start my own studio and using the OWI core engine for a game. but i need developers. know anyone i can reach out to?

AYO HOL UP

Attached: 48789459897.jpg (1319x1063, 235K)

you can't, enemy team are always bad guys
this is how it was in Amercan Army

Played this a lot as a kid

Attached: 220px-Codfhbox.jpg (220x266, 26K)

>CoD
>Good
You must be 18 to post here.

>shooting his own guys
based

Yes, a few, including myself. How can I reach you?

I kinda wanna play this battlefield just to play the heer or the ss

So is Dice going to make all the fashy goys just evil white males and allies to be diverse gender-queer disabled trannies? Hardcore subliminal messaging if true.

Germans were shit soldiers.

Did a single German soldier ever take this many British soldiers prisoner?

No?

Thought so.

Attached: 42 virgin Germs vs 1 Chad Brit.png (1128x209, 32K)

Lost