Attached: JUST.jpg (882x651, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtu.be/I3cGfrExozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dPnG1hpjvEw
youtube.com/watch?v=OzzdeOYpyjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)#False_accusation_of_sexual_assault
youtube.com/watch?v=xf4QMWg_rho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CNN is trying to coverup Harvey Weinstein shit. If they are sacrificing their top nog for this it means they are really freaking out.

didn't he marry his own granddaughter?

No. He had an affair with the daughter of a lady he adopted. There is nothing shared biologically between them. You'll also hear that she was underage. The relationship started in 2009. She was murdered at the age of 37 in 2015.

33*

Doesn't matter, that's still fucked up.

I hope you never have an affair with a woman who is not even remotely related to you. That's fuckin' taboo!

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

I hope this is bullshit
One of the few actors I actually liked

I hate this nigger so fucking much.

So sick of women acting like a man trying to get some is a form of assault.

Of course it's bullshit you dumb faggot. You think these bitches are actually getting raped and harassed at work? The fuck is harrasment anyway? If I make a sexual joke and you like it's not harassment but if you don't then it is. Sometimes someone says somethong you don't like or does something you don't like. Just tell them to stop and deal with it you fucking whores.

>defending a dirty nigger
lul

Hes being railroaded by Jews for saying Blacks can pull themselves up by bootstraps, not oppressed etc.
hes redpilled
these women are just roasties and liars in every case

it is if you're unattractive.

If women had it their way, beta males like you would be burned at the stake.

I've hears quite a few of the stories and it's all flirting. The absolute worst that was said was "he flipped up my skirt while asking if I was wearing panties". I recognize that style of play. That's 70s-tyle flirting. Certainly wouldn't get away with it today.. but it's still just flirting.

>he's already in the apologising phase

He's fucking finished.

>you look ripe!
I'm going to use that

Attached: 1442302532747.gif (255x230, 2.45M)

I always thought he was creepy yet people treated him like a god, lol. I have an eye for these things

>dirty nigger
Nope. Just a nigger. He doesn't want a Black History Month because it's racist. He's anti-BLM. He says there isn't pay inequality between whites and blacks (says it's a "convenient excuse for not being there"). He says racism would go away if people would stop talking about it.
He's the only nigger that deserves any respect. I can't say the same for you.

He wouldn't drink the Kool-Aid. He's a threat. I'm surprised it took this long for them to take a swipe at him.

I had the feeling someone (((got to him))) after telling nigs to stop begging for gimmedats and whining about muh raysism, ever since he did that ad promoting war with Russia.

However, didn't that relationship with his step-daughter start when she was 16-17? Everyone in Hollywood fucks kids, so I wouldn't even be disappointed/surprised, black or not.

No, Hollywood is just being inclusive in their witchhunt by including blacks.

Attached: glasses.png (483x470, 184K)

that's why they threw him under the bus? I always ahd an impression of him being a liberal

Attached: Morganfreeman.jpg (770x442, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

And that is exactly why these "allegations" appeared.
The left hate fence-sitters and uncle toms, because it shows they might not be in the right.

I hear every time you get a freckle for every white woman you rape.

Attached: C9750351-ED46-4965-BE51-8F4476C00C15.jpg (470x423, 75K)

This was alleged by the murderer of that woman's mother. I don't personally believe him since he's scum.

This
One of the few niggers who understand how pointless it is to cry racism all the time.

Ha. He just signed a deal to be the voice of the Vancouver Skytrain announcements. That decision aged well.

>inappropiate behavior
Why don't these whores go fuck themselves?

Why did they have to target Freeman of all people?

Attached: 1498928056110.jpg (1228x693, 108K)

Because the left thought that nigger was getting too uppity.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

Attached: david_hogg.jpg (885x516, 49K)

They'll be doing exclusively that in the next five years at this rate.

get that uppity nigger!

in the me-too era, smiling at a cute girl is considered 'inappropriate behaviour'.

Hollywood just gave Stormy Daniels the key to the city for banging Donald Trump. The whores just want attention.

Attached: conflead1f-2-web-1.jpg (750x1278, 99K)

another leftist ruined and im celebrating

the jew media is trying to take him down, kanye is next
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

i know right her whole lifes exsistance is built around the fact she slept with trump once.

based roasties.

I don't think hes a leftist.

Uncle Tom wont escape us this time.

He is. Just not the crazy fringed leftist.

>literally dindu nuffin

No love for any celebrity, but dude's getting railroaded hard for simple flirting. In a sane world this would provoke a backlash against #metooing, but then in a sane world that would've already happened ages ago.

Take women's rights away already, feminism was a mistake.

Attached: 1527198402262.jpg (456x337, 120K)

I respect any man that can get an unwilling woman to sex him during an interview.

>murdered
Why doesn't he solve it..? It's probably some type of copycat that turns out to be two serial killers one of which is the DA.

Based?

“Not even remotely”

No this is literally remotely youre scum

>can't have a black guy who wants to create instead of depend now can we?

youtu.be/I3cGfrExozQ

>Morgan Freeman
>Freeman
Umm not for long sweetie.

Attached: Absolutely Sweetie.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

So? I don't care if he raped 100 women, the women deserved it! Have you seen their attitude? What about how they dress? What get's me is that we let them vote! They are fucking stupid and they shouldn't put our boys in harms way based on their hair-triggered emotions.

S

Attached: 1505763790451.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

That's the same thing you people said about Gil Cosby.

Attached: image.jpg (408x450, 53K)

Please let Neile de Grasse Tyson be next.

Attached: degrasse bike stealer.png (1404x1053, 1.3M)

>live a life of sin
>pay a price for doing so
>"It's those damn women who are to blame! Fucking roasties!!!"

Y'all niggers need jesus.

I'd need to see these whores before I decide whether they are worth ruining his career.

he fiddled #MeToo
gibs pls

Attached: 2R2yZSt.jpg (753x724, 55K)

Attached: 1527073496405.jpg (491x491, 68K)

#MeToo
Send money

who will be our magical negro now?

“I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I? don't wanna know. I would like to think they were singing about some thing was so beautiful it cant be expressed unless my ebony rod is betwixt their bosoms. I tell you this penis soared higher and farther than anybody in a Gray place dares to dream it is like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those sugar walls just for me. For the briefest moment every last inch of my Shawshank felt free.”

How come they're all Niggers, Kikes, and Faggots?

EASY READER, NO!!!!

Attached: morgan-freeman-easy-reader-electric-company-guys.jpg (550x347, 95K)

Would he have any of these problems if he was in a monogamous relationship?
Don't blame the world if life isn't going the way you want it to, first look within.

Obama

lol, i guess even god is a rapist

First Cosby, now Morgan. Clearly any black celebrity who spoke out against identity politics is on the hitlist.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Ellis Boyd Redding, your files say you've grabbed 40 asses worth of a 5 year sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?

Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...stop grabbing asses.

Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel horny. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to her. I want to try to spit some game at her, tell her the way things are about my dick. But I can't. That girl's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Look at this dumb nigger shit

Attached: Capture.png (603x262, 29K)

Freeman: [narrating] Forty years I been asking permission to fugg these broads. I can't squeeze a drop without say-so.

This is good, it spreads distrust of the media within the nigger community.
if I was a driven man I'd create a fake nig account to fan these flames.

Shit. i tought he was really dead

>defending having an affair

why do the left have to destroy literally anything even remotely good or decent

cnn? lol freeman is a based nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=dPnG1hpjvEw

Attached: neckbeard fedora.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Sandy Dufresne: I understand you're a man who knows how to grab things.

Freeman: I'm known to locate certain things up a skirt from time to time

Stupid idiots in this thread, acting like he's some kind of based nigger.
He's another leftist piece of shit and it's great to see them eat their own.
youtube.com/watch?v=OzzdeOYpyjo

Perhaps that's why he and cosby were so right leaning, out of guilt. The same could be said of Louis ck, Seth rogain or generic Hollywood #3

Amen

Dating a woman and fucking her daughter is truly scummy. It’s worse than fucking your friend’s lady behind his back. You just don’t.
Some people have no personal moral code once they get all horned up. Sexual degenerates like are worse than incels.

I would have defended him if he still believed in god but he went full science and left.

You don't already have one? You are behind the times my friend.

Fuck lads they're going after the hobbits now.
Sad.

Attached: freeman.jpg (480x300, 17K)

Niggers are rapey.

Attached: 7B96E60F-BE3E-4473-BA58-3A5268017959.jpg (700x450, 113K)

I did mention I'm not particularly motivated....

>And that is exactly why these "allegations" appeared

Nigga please, it's just muh dik skeletons coming out of the closet. Virtually every nigger has them.

Its great because they pushed for this female empowerment propaganda where women can do no wrong. Now they're unable to control the very same women they put on a pedestal to tell "their truths" are now using that same platform to expose their own dark secrets. Also some will definitely lie about it after to make it sound worse, but I'm sure ol Morgan doesn't usually need to ask permission in his world. The sanctimoniously smug ones are always the worst culprits. Shadilay, long may it continue.

just because you're not rich or famous doesn't mean you're safe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)#False_accusation_of_sexual_assault

a) its true, media made a hero out of a known rapist
b) its false, media is making a villain out of a saint, and they also know

win win , idc about the nig

Wow, even God isn't immune.

youtube.com/watch?v=xf4QMWg_rho
HAHHAHA

Attached: hogg_is_hob.jpg (714x405, 48K)

>tfw she don't feel too gud about sexual harassment

Attached: 2018-05-24 21.53.44.jpg (137x146, 16K)

powerful

well he lives in mississippi, where the age of consent is 16 so

What if rape really isn’t that bad? Like, what if to women getting raped is the same as getting mugged as a man? It’s just, what if women know that men naturally white night and have to all “protect da wimmenz” so they all just play it off like it’s the worst thing that could ever happen so they can manipulate men to give them whatever they want?

not bad fag