Halsey VS Fuentes II is starting in about 15 minutes

Halsey VS Fuentes II is starting in about 15 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=siVe7Al7TcU

Attached: halsey_vs_fuentes_2.jpg (1071x669, 162K)

can I get a quick rundown on Halsey? I watched JF's stream with him against Patrick Little, is he a jew or what?

Boomer neoconservative. He says he is Jewish.
Master of pilpul, intellectual dishonesty and talking in circles.

The first argument with Fuentes became famous because he called him a (quote) "boomer faggot with no audience" in the first 60 seconds and trolled and laughed at him the whole time.

Attached: 1519422104700.jpg (280x350, 34K)

kek, should be a good stream, I love when faggots like him get trolled

It's not Halsey VS Fuentes immediately. First is Lauren with the news, then it's Greg Johnson then it's Halsey VS Fuentes.

TWO MINUTES GET IN HERE

Attached: 1514282475787.jpg (869x873, 407K)

Sage and ignore meme flaggots. You can't trust someone who is dishonest about geolocation.

holy shit this is exciting

watching fuentes destroy halsey was amazing

Attached: DWhpBjUWAAAOx9f.jpg (500x281, 17K)

lauren is so cute :3

Attached: 1515577229509.png (436x479, 266K)

>He says he is Jewish
Exactly. He's prob about 1/64 jewish but even the tiny amount of reptilian kike blood has hi-jacked his entire consciousness and world view.

best moment of the stream along with nick finding out that he is jewish and bursting in laughter.

Well he says he's not religious but then he said he sends his children to a Jewish school, so I was confused.

So....not religious but ethnically guns for his own team?

(((I'm not religiously Jewish)))

he says whatever he can get away with. like saying that he isnt practising Judaism and yet knowing the Talmuds quite well.

Good evening Everybody,
My name is Nick, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are uneducated, low iq black-pillers who spend every second of their day looking at racist ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever went to church? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of mixed race people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than LARPing on a chineese cartoon forum. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the chess team and founder of my online community. What sports do you play, other than “arguing about who is white and who isn't”? I also had straight A’s, and have a holy virgin (She just blessed me; Shit was SO sacred). You are all loosers who I should block on all my platforms. Thanks for reading.
Pic Related: It’s me and my madona.

Attached: 0512044825.jpg (242x251, 19K)

Who knows. He certainly doesn't look like the typical full on merchant face type jew. He is kind of weird looking though, like there's something off with him. It looks more like down syndrome though than jew. It goes by the mother by jew law supposedly. He doesn't even look half jew desu. He's prob just a dumbass that had one jew grandparent or something so he's on a LARP. He might have married a jewess though, so his kids might be more genetically jewish.

>He says he is Jewish.
i dont think he is senpai

based

>about 15 minutes.
9:15pm EST I think according to description.

still not white, pablo

Attached: 1520453574165.jpg (600x390, 100K)

Nick the Spic is ourguy.

Did it already pass?

no it starts at 9:15 est

I honestly cant stand Hallsey.
I don't watch anything with him on it so as to try and show JF that he should not platform that scheming heeb.

Other than that, i love JF and the pooblic spaze.

There's no interesting ideas Halsey ever comes up with.
You are just watching a low IQ jew using crude methods to disguise his lying, really annoying.
Can't listen to him anymore even though I know Fuentes will again rip him another hole.

Shit, it's in about an hour and a half from the time of this post.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-24 at 8.09.53 PM.png (738x383, 218K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-24 at 8.10.03 PM.png (821x407, 234K)

She's a total cutiepatootie.

The debate hasn't even begun! This will probably be a 3h show.

Attached: Lauren Rose.jpg (678x666, 86K)

what is this faggotry

Total hottie