JUNE 12TH IS STILL ON

ITS HAPPENING!!

Attached: breaking.png (804x956, 164K)

Can you give me a quick rundown on the whole situation? Who was the one who cancelled those talks to begin with, Kim or Trump?

Attached: 1520796032550.jpg (473x566, 72K)

Kimmy no-balls comes back to the table with his tail between his legs once again. How long before he's literally begging Trump to disarm him?

Kim was chestbeating so Trump told him to fuck off so now Kim is bending the knee.

Media, being ran by fags and women, doesnt seem to understand basic male power dynamics. What a surprise

Attached: 1504519031583.jpg (600x600, 65K)

both are flexing before the negotiations to get there into a superior position, all this drama was expected since the begining becouse nk have to see their goverment is stronk and nk is number one and all this bullshit

>not inline with the world's wishes
what did they mean by this?

>World War 3
YES!

TOP FUCKING LEL

Good. Finally.

Attached: USPOLITICSTRUMP.jpeg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 65K)

>Question
It was Obama.

Kim cucked to Trump because he didn't think Trump would pull out

Trump . the autist mike " kike " pence and john"zion" bolton said N.korea will be like lybia 2.0 . well there you go , what a great way to make them make more nukes . if i was KIM i would start pumping nukes everyday . you can t fucking trust the amerijews

>Art of the Deal
Trump just doing his thing, and it worked.

ART

OF

THE

DEAL

Attached: 1509772637622.jpg (535x535, 35K)

Did nobody even read Trump's statement?

>"It's possible that the existing summit could take place, or a summit at some later date,” Trump said during a bill signing ceremony.

>“Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you,” he wrote. “If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write.”

Attached: 1504664211161.jpg (3862x2241, 2.79M)

>Deal possible
Fuck them, nuke them

Fuck off israeli scum.

No its not. Trump said "fuck off and die". Kim said "ok let me know if you change your mind. The whole world just saw that you told me to fuck off and die"

Kim wanted peace talks. He wanted an end. He lost the nuclear test facility to a cave in. Their economy is dying because China is actually enforcing the sanctions, to the extent that they are buying all their coal from us instead of North Korea. It's expected that North Korea will actually be bankrupt soon. Kim is hedging his bets on opening trade and leading his people the similar to Xi Jinping aka a one party fascist state. Hence all the shows of good face. He is actually rushing because he has less than a year before bankruptcy. And then he either has to go to war or there will be a coup by the military. even dictators have to keep someone in power, and that is the military elite.

So Kim is racing against the clock because his head is on the chopping block. So why the rhetoric? Why the about face? Because it's foolish to assume he has complete control. There must have been an internal group that started making moves to gain power. Kim's grip on power slipped with the peace talks. And so realized he had to talk tough. He had to push back on the peace talks and try to hold onto power. And more than anything, if he tried to leave the country and seal the deal, a coup would happen in his absence.

So what's with the about face again? Maybe he got a handle on the situation. Maybe China helped him out and "quieted" the opposition.

But either way it is very clear it is temporary. Who says it won't happen again? He has even less time than before. He is desperate. And because of that we just entered the dankest timeline of all time.

Kim Jong Un is asking Trump for help.

Attached: 1527238692466.jpg (2048x2048, 668K)

Unmitigated winning, as usual.

Attached: 457666499.jpg (659x659, 51K)

Oh my god you maga faggots are unfathomably retarded

>trump gets cucked by north korea, pulls out of summit
>hur hur trump is so smart by giving north korea all the leverage it wanted to negotiate with other countries

They were never going to denuclearize and they never wanted a meeting with the US, they were after a meeting with our allies and he just gave it to them

hello boomer

Geopolitics is never HAPPENING.
But yes, North Korea will leverage this to try to bypass the US, like Iran and increasingly Russia and China too.
Within our lifetimes, the US will become economically and strategically isolated from the core growth area which is in Eurasia. It is inevitable. They will throw a hell of a tantrum, like the Ottomans and so many others before them. This is just the beginning.

Yeah, I knew this much, I just wondered what happened yesterday/today. I completely can't blame Kim though, he's playing it smart.

Thanks

ISRAEL LOSES AGAIN!

Attached: 1504701992849.png (552x694, 192K)

Quality post

We needed a narrative reset. It had been too long with the "Will he, won't he" hemming and hawing by the media, Trump just shook things up and reinvigorated the deal with fresh energy.

You are dumb as shit if you think north korea making deals with our allies behind our backs is a good thing

Breaking in a new sub is time consuming for any dom.

Or did they?

>JUNE 12TH IS STILL ON
No, it's not you stupid faggot.

The Jews that control Trump don't want peace with NK, they want war to destroy it.

Yeah.

Attached: 1514536547435.png (657x1007, 331K)

YOU CANT ATTACK NK NOW BIBI. WHERES YOUR SUBMARINES NOW YOU DUMB KIKE?

Attached: 1520759119312.png (1162x210, 48K)

>Kim says he wants the meeting
>trump agrees
>Kim reverses earlier statements in order to possibly force concessions from the US (stop military excerxises, etc)
>trump refuses and leaves
>Kim’s scare tactic utterly fails and he comes back to the table humiliated
When trump said he would use the art of the deal as president this is what he meant. Walking away and calling bluffs is exactly what that is, and it seems to be working

Is this real?

Do magafags really not know the difference between iran and north korea? Holy fucking shit

>s-stop the peace talks now!!

the state of the current year left, jesus fuck man

Attached: 1519026199242.png (584x770, 32K)

This is why the Jews don't want peace. NK wants peace and we're watching a show. Trump pulling out for like 3 hours was nothing but a show.

Attached: 1515016344128.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Trump knows what he doing.

Attached: zencat.webm (460x524, 856K)

So why does north Korea want peace all of a sudden after decades of threatening us?

No, no

You are just very dumb

STARVING GOOKS WANNA PLAY HARDBALL

SHILLS WANNA DEMORALIZE

TOUGH SHIT

>Implying world war 3 is bad
>Jews will survive
We see you secret kike.

Oh fugg

Attached: woah.gif (352x264, 543K)

can't stop watching this. fucking BASED cat.

Okay, ladies, do you now feel ANY shame about acting like a bitch earlier today?

Of course you don't.

/ourkorea/

They dont, they are using trumps dumb ass to get everything theyve ever wanted

>No is dying
Finish them

Friendly reminder to the eager young kiddos who are just getting on this ride that this is going to keep going back and forth like 120 more times
that's how it works, it's just the art of the deal

You guys understand what's going on right? Israel is the only party that doesn't want peace in NK. One of the conditions Kim is going to ask for is to take a look at Israel's illegal nuclear stockpile. He also wants US to consider cutting ties with Israel over other things like the fact they're the sole force of destabilization in the Middle East. Trump is destroying Israel by shooting so many holes in their ship they can't plug them all. As we're approaching the summit what do you see going on in the news other than that? More and more exposure of Israel's interference in the US government. I think tomorrow the IG report is going to come out and expose Israel a whole lot more too. Trump will go to the summit and announce the reunification of Korea. When Trump gets back he's gonna drop 9/11 truth.

Attached: 1516015183440.jpg (1406x1708, 823K)

Calling a vagina's bluff works. If you are any kind of competent person, you'd know this.

>Kim was chimping threating to leave obviously for some concession
>trump says fuck you we’ll leave us know when you grow up in a formal letter
>Korea comes back the next morning saying they still want to have the summit

It’s not 3D chess its basic negotiating tactics

If anything, trump has shown 99% of political leaders and media people are actually giant retards that don’t know anything beside political court ritual and edicite

>JUNE 12TH IS STILL ON
Obviously.

That Libya comment probably got through to rocket man a lot more than any soft talk. Good cop, bad cop. Trump looks reasonable by comparison.

>Trump cucked
Fuck off you anti-American faggotnigger

GREATEST PRESIDENT OF OUR TIMES.

99% of western leaders and media are retards because they are feminists. Kim and Trump are going to be best friends eventually.

Does JIDF know what a central bank is?

>Pro America = Boomer
Wew

It's really nice to see someone who doesn't keep their head in their ass 100% of the time. I'd praise your post to the heavens, but I recall a time when most people were able to observe the obvious thing happening in front of them. Kudos for keeping a cool head.

trump will come back, north korea will say they will not denuclearize, trump will say ok but he wants other thing, north korea will say they will not attend meeting for other thing, trump cancels meeting, trump receives backlash from base, rinse repeat

You are all fucking stupid, this is exactly why there havent been peace talks with north korea in decades

>Kikes control Trump
Other way around niggertard

ART OF THE DEAL 101.

Attached: 1521747379846.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

North korea is beating trumps ass

Hes going to have to Blow Donald b4 its over.

> they were after a meeting with our allies and he just gave it to them

Allies meaning SK and Japan right? Well SK and Japan have asked for audiences with NK but were declined if I remember correctly. There's a misconception that NK needs SK and JP more, but in reality all parties equally need to be talking in a table rather than attempting to collapse the other party.

>Denuclearize -
they can't even "nuclearize" properly. They can't control dud missiles to begin with, and now their test site has caved in, how can they test the payload versions of the bomb?

The game here is to keep them talking on the table while their economy crumbles. I think Trump should up his brinksmanship even more to be honest.

I hold onto the theory that Kim is a hostage in his own country. He never wanted to be there, but was forced into by powers greater than him. He wasn't the one who had his family assassinated, that was done by someone and put onto Kim. However the assassination was a warning to Kim that it could be him next. He truly wants to work with Trump, however he needs to do in a way that won't get himself killed.

This whole damn thing is a soap opera everyone is in on; except the general public.

Except that only works once since no one else has had the balls to prove they fucking walk at a drop of the hat and call Norks dicks small like trump.

P.s. his base wants a excuse for nuclear war me included this country is shit and full of niggers and leftist

Bend the knee

We are actually watching a master negotiator work in realtime.

Is that why they just put out this cry for help?

EAT SHIT YOU COCKSDUCKING FAGGOT

is june 12th the next set date for the summit?

No

THE DEALMAKING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME
THEY TOLD ME DRUMPF DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THE BOOK
THEY TOLD ME HE WOULD FAIL
THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING NONONONONONO

Attached: 1524739369141.png (279x264, 126K)

Deals done. NK is fucked. Next up, bombing them out of existence. Then SK

/bestkorea/

Who /knewit/ here?

>is june 12th the next set date for the summit?

There is no summit you dumb faggot.

This just means Iran or someone else is working with NK.

>This just mean Iran
Hey, can you fucking kikes piss off? You're not fooling anyone anymore. Israel is doomed.

You don't understand my friend. We can wipe his whole country off the map if we choose. And NOBODY will do shit about it.

We can go in there an coup his fat ass out of there like we usually do also.

So Kim needs to submit to our bidding (which isn't a lot- denuke).

Either he does or his life as he knows it is over. It's simple.

>Absolute retardation
He needs to be hung

Both Korea's need to be wiped off the map

Now I have this picture of Obama or one of his ilk whispering in Kim's ear that he should hold out. Then it blows up in his face and he accidentally publicly executes the snake.

I smell deep state - obama - israeli kikery

Haha Kim already folded.

Art of the deal.

PUSSY STATUS: GRABBED

Attached: piss-talks.jpg (870x687, 117K)

>Trump is destroying Israel
How, by bombing Syria?

Attached: 1504484559881.png (942x1284, 440K)

>NK "denuclearizes"
>US "stops meddling" in the middle east
>peace at last
>everyone has a good and hearty laugh together
>except israel of course

Attached: 1254190507586.gif (450x299, 170K)

Go back to your containment thread.

Sampson Option got BTFO. Their secret sub files got nabbed.

This. It may look like Trump is sucking kike dick, but that's just how you ultimately destroy your enemy. By playing his game.

Trump being an effective negotiator wow

You have realize that this is a computer simulation. I NEED SCISSORS 61!

kek this
Putin was on the news here earlier and he said he hoped it still would go down, and indication that he very much know it's just a game/soap opera

GOOK NUKE'EM'd
O
O
K

N
U
K
E
'
E
M
'
d

>ITS HAPPENING!!
buy (You)r commemorative coins while they last!!!

Attached: Dd_op5pU8AAyvGO.png (666x666, 1.09M)

Yes, chomo