pastebin.com/jnziY2za

www.LittleRevolution.us
@Patrick_Little (gab.ai)
@SensoredCandid8 twitter)
#PatrickLittle

>THREAD MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=47lkjYHmA98 ~*ALWAYS NEW**

>Who is Patrick Little?
Literal /ourguy/ is running vs Senator Feinstein in California (Primary on June 5). He is currently in SECOND place, polling 18% in the primary, with the next competitor at 8%. He names the jew, is a Marine, knows his history, and quit his 6 figure job to campaign against Feinstein. He wants to limit jewish involvement in government and hang traitors promoting mass immigration. In his own words he is "Pro-white and counter Jew-Zionist supremacist".

>Does he stand a chance vs Feinstein?
IRRELEVANT. California is a Top-two Primary, where the top two candidates then compete in the General. Thus, if he remains in second place on the primary on June 5, at the very least we will have 6 months of extreme SJW triggering until the General in November. This is potentially bigger than Trump.

//OFFICIAL PLATFORM
>pastebin.com/qHLtbE1M

//PATRICK'S PROTESTS
>Spitting on the flag of the the Oppressor
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
>Supporting 2A at a Gun Grab March
youtube.com/watch?v=zA9vDonehfk
>Nationalization of Twitter at their HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IAGyJ2P9g
>Message to the German Embassy with a Bullhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=PT7eSYg46bw
>In front of jewHQ in Washington DC
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ

//ASK ME ANYTHING Jow Forums
>1st AMA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170948755/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1525/90/1525903381550.png
>2nd AMA
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/11/1526119285691.png
>3rd AMA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172030908
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/64/1526648791698.jpg

Attached: LaySiege.gif (640x267, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdeAv9JLdYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uH7iyy7Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=h-e9ycvEOog
youtube.com/watch?v=P9CIIJc4pk4
youtube.com/watch?v=IPIKZLD36Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=uwTNMWrlI3E
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU
pastebin.com/s7DJpM0r
pastebin.com/jnziY2za
archive.is/l7erN
archive.is/5ZDQB
archive.is/JSVPd
archive.is/qPItC
archive.is/Brdtl
archive.is/mpg6q
archive.is/pdKKY
archive.is/F4AcN
pastebin.com/Rj9dXxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=G61VBBg-KMg
youtube.com/watch?v=LW2Vae4F-UA
youtube.com/watch?v=1le9PLPn5GY
youtube.com/watch?v=ptImIrGFf6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kDryBrXbBCo
youtube.com/watch?v=hs8-sqVSDm8
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzu5oOo0eg
pastebin.com/UXNJrWNb
pastebin.com/hG2zZfY3
islamicbulletin.org/services/masjid.htm#mosque
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXneozZwJR0
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=6m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=20m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=28m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

//LIVE INTERVIEWS
>Mark Collett // No White Guilt live stream (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=xdeAv9JLdYU
>Japan's Oldest Newspaper video interview (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uH7iyy7Hw
>NBC BTFO //Rostie jew loses mind (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU
>Luke Ford (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=h-e9ycvEOog
>Know More News (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=P9CIIJc4pk4
>Daily Nationalist (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=IPIKZLD36Fg
>AlaJt (5/21)
youtube.com/watch?v=uwTNMWrlI3E
>Live Stream with JFG TPS #23 (5/20)
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQWCrsqaMU
>Previous Audio/Video (25 sources)
pastebin.com/s7DJpM0r

//RECENT ARTICLES
>Southern Poverty Law Canter (5/24)
pastebin.com/jnziY2za
>SandPoint Reader (5/24)
archive.is/l7erN
>Fox and Hound Daily (5/24)
archive.is/5ZDQB
>Spokesman (5/24)
archive.is/JSVPd
>RightWingWatch (5/24)
archive.is/qPItC
>Jewish Journal (5/23)
archive.is/Brdtl
>FrontPage Mag (5/23)
archive.is/mpg6q
>LA Times (5/22)
archive.is/pdKKY
>Haartz (5/22)
archive.is/F4AcN
>Previous Articles (39 sources)
pastebin.com/Rj9dXxzc

//NEWS CLIPS//VIDEO COMMENTS
>Free Palestine Vote Patrick Music Video (5/23)
youtube.com/watch?v=G61VBBg-KMg
>Brundlestream (5/23)
youtube.com/watch?v=LW2Vae4F-UA
>Yogi Tolord Music Video Tribute (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=1le9PLPn5GY
>New promo video made by user (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=ptImIrGFf6Q
>Joseph Sigur (5/22)
youtube.com/watch?v=kDryBrXbBCo
>Big Brain Club //Starts@18:45// (5/21)
youtube.com/watch?v=hs8-sqVSDm8
>ReliantPAC (5/19)
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzu5oOo0eg
>Previous Clips (7 sources)
pastebin.com/UXNJrWNb

//PATRICK LITTLE TACTICAL /PLT/
//JOIN THE CAMPAIGN INFO->>
pastebin.com/hG2zZfY3

>Previous Thread

Attached: ISwearI'mNotJjjewish.jpg (237x325, 12K)

Attached: Richard__Spencer.jpg (537x630, 69K)

Thanks for baking

FIRST FOR THOSE CALLING FOR DOGWHISTLES AND NOT NAMING THE JEW ARE LITERAL KIKES

Attached: 1526681313170.jpg (2506x1180, 912K)

Don't vote for Little. Red side must stay united in California under someone who can actually get elected and make much needed change NOW.

Attached: (((Patrick Little))).jpg (800x458, 61K)

Attached: 1464042498407.jpg (250x324, 31K)

>Cry more kike :)
Cry more kike :)

Attached: organic-4.jpg (3000x776, 426K)

(checked)
By not explicitly denouncing Patrick Little, when he endorsed the Governor, is what we call a dog whistle. Trump is effectively giving his stamp of approval. Phase 2 is here.
#MAAA
Make America America Again.

Attached: MakeAmericaAmericaAgain.png (1744x2400, 1.02M)

The shills are worse today than they've been arguably at anytime in the past two weeks. We're getting close to June 5th so this should come as a surprise to nobody, never slacken!

Attached: trend.png (1176x617, 32K)

Imperative for Right Side to stay united with MAGA, Trump-like candidates...only way to victory. Enough with this Democrap psyop bullshit designed to split the vote.

Attached: rabbi_whatcha_doin.jpg (500x678, 121K)

Don't vote for this traitor in disguise. They've been doing these tactics for the past 70 years. None of it has ever worked because that's how its designed.

First actual pro-white, pro-America sovereignty candidate to WIN BIGLY is Trump, and what do you know? None of the idiots here like Trump. Coincidence? Or does it match up with everything you know and understand about cabal tactics. We report, you decide!

Attached: controlled op dunces.jpg (691x519, 107K)

This kvetching is at least somewhat entertaining.

Attached: 1527110163477.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

Shill identified. Patrick is currently polling at 20% against (((Feinstein))). And even if he doesn't win, spreading his platform is what matters. Stay mad schlomo.

Attached: 1527106900836.png (465x907, 91K)

661 here, he's got my vote and I've put up flyers around my neighborhood.
Godspeed gentleman, fight the good fight

This is one of the most enlightening interviews I've ever heard in my life youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU

You can see her setting so many traps for him (even contradicting herself several times during the course of questioning to get him to say what she wants), and he never takes the bait. I think the funniest part is when she gives up and gets some other guy with her to start asking questions, then she demands that Patrick answer her asking "will you not talk to me because I'm a woman?!" AFTER HE JUST TALKED TO HER FOR 40 MINUTES. He stumbles a few times, like now being able to do basic arithmetic, but he had to have been under tremendous pressure. It's seriously amazing to listen to.

I don't have the energy for it, but someone should devote a thread just to this.

>"Hey Pat, thanks for keeping those far-right voters divided so I can continue to win big for Democrats in California! We need California to continue being a staging ground for 3rd-world invasion! Good job Pat, here's some shekels!"

Attached: 1526162224971.jpg (984x738, 141K)

Spamming is a violation of board rules. Repeating the same thing over and over, posting pictures without context, posting off topic hearsay and conspiracy, and in general being a troll is the very definition of spam.
R _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Attached: ItsOkaytoVotePat.png (800x1024, 48K)

>transfers the capital to Jerusalem despite muslim and jewish tensions that already had built up
>Breaks relationship with Europe
>Shits the bed with boltons and pences comment with north korea
>bombs Assad
Americans have to finally realize the giant elephant in the room, jewish supremacy.

Attached: 1525286361910.gif (640x381, 2.04M)

They are terrified. We are reaching naming levels that shouldn't even be possible!

Attached: 1526764432368.png (1852x988, 920K)

Bless you, user.

Attached: 1526505801889.jpg (2849x3116, 862K)

>"Hey goys I'm running for Senate in California. You know as well I do that it's an uphill battle for the Red side here, that's why I want to talk about why the holocaust is a lie today! Yes, tell your soccer mom and your local pastor that Patrick "Big Nazi" Little is running for Senate! Haha!"

Attached: (((Patrick Little))) (2).jpg (1552x791, 186K)

>Don't vote for someone who names the Jew, goy.
>Vote for Trump, with his buddies Munchin, Pompeo and Bolton, the guardian of Zion. The guy who sold his daughter to the Kushner jews.

Seriously Schlomo, step up your shill game or get out, you are an embarrassment to (((your people))) at this point.

Attached: orange.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: 1478964778796.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Mods are complicit, unfortunately.

Attached: 1526539193495.gif (300x412, 2.08M)

Feinstein will never lose here. I live in California and the other people never even both to campaign. Dems will never lose her seat. If there is one seat that should be used to bring publicity about the JQ, it's this one. It's unwinnable anyway you idiot. You clearly aren't from california.

lol

>Americans have to finally realize the giant elephant in the room, jewish supremacy.
And they are becoming VERY pissed off.

Attached: 1526763420596.webm (800x600, 2.11M)

Like the way you spam these threads and stale memes every day? Pretty sure I've varied my posts more than you have.

Attached: 1526842249773.png (1296x972, 680K)

I disagree. If mods wanted /plg/ to end it would be very simple for them to do so. They allow this autism and I have repeatedly offered my thanks and support for their efforts.

Attached: 1526959368129.jpg (700x467, 168K)

>Filtered

hmmm now why would Jow Forums allow Israeli subversives to spread propaganda on it's servers.....

Patrick Little un-blackpilled me.

INCOMING 60 POSTS BY THIS ID
>HH/gScmR

VOTE LITTLE
WIN BIG

There are some pretty blatant rule violations happening with the spam. At the very least, yes we are here and aren't going away.

Same

Attached: 1526679253614.jpg (4128x3096, 2.62M)

>It's unwinnable goy, don't even try!
That's just defeatist bullshit. If you lived here you'd know we are the Great state that voted Red for decades, and passed epic Props 187 (anti-illegal) and 8 (anti-gay marriage). You are either a defeatist or not from here. Under the right conditions a conservative wave could elect a governor/Senator here, it's happened before. Just need to stop the illegal voting fraud, demoralize the Dems, and energize our side.

You guys wouldn't be running this little psyop if you didn't think it was possible.

Attached: Patrick__Little.jpg (860x1078, 283K)

>(1)
What? I have three posts ITT. Is this the new shill tactic? Just make nonsensical claims so you can avoid addressing the actual points made against Mr. (((Little)))?

Attached: 1527170608267.png (1283x1140, 886K)

There are three options when you click on the arrow next the the post number.

Attached: 1526318336216.png (1744x2400, 1.86M)

P-Lit 4 President!

Attached: Patrick Little Flag.png (1280x1705, 1.97M)

Are you the Jew trying to make money off the goyim with patrick little dolls?

Reminder:

Email Mosques in California and ask them to support Patrick Little.

islamicbulletin.org/services/masjid.htm#mosque

I've already hit up around 20-25.

Attached: 1526082321672.png (1202x1502, 1.29M)

>Just need to stop the illegal voting fraud, demoralize the Dems, and energize our side.
Illegal voting fraud is legal now here you fucking idiot. And OUR SIDE is the anti-kike side you idiot. Not republicanism.

This

Attached: P-LITs.png (2400x1572, 1.59M)

>Vote4Pat Little
>OH NO NO NO NO!
>Just attend Richard Spencer's rallies and get into shouting matches with SJWs instead you fashy goy!

Attached: 1526881109169.jpg (2286x1715, 1.32M)

mah nigga

Attached: p-lit-chains-2.png (422x344, 146K)

New plt:

>record label name
Whites With Attitude

Attached: WWA.png (2480x3508, 1.92M)

Attached: 67068157-B4FB-4D4A-A735-C819DDCD762D.jpg (799x800, 215K)

Things to trigger JIDF shills:

>Last summer/GOP fundraiser,
>Family Doctor good guy even if good goy
>Kazar milkers booped against me all night
>Delicious MILF treasurer: "oh you have liquid green eyes"
>Trampy fundraiser daughter following me around all night giving me puppy dog eyes
>Certain echoey youtube personality thinks my humdrum Irish-catholic perspective is: "scintillating"
>Violently fucking her up the ass several hours later while she bleats "I'm your filthy little whore".

Jewish "men" why can't you compete? Must you outsource your women's orgasims to whitey? MUST YOU?

How about Aryans With Attitude?

General splitting only allows the shills to overwhelm threads imo. You seen how awful the last /plt/ got. The faggot first tried to subvert and then suppress. I've said from the beginning it would be counter productive.

I know you got a lot of info you want to get out to people Portubro, but you can drop it here and it doesn't have to be attached to the OP. Look at /nsg/. Shits like +10 posts of info before posts file in.

Attached: 1526692106815.png (638x2159, 1.04M)

Take this Whitepill freshly made, thanks to the cali anons.

Attached: 172812696.jpg (5000x5000, 3.46M)

Nice!

Who can get elected?
(((Cruz)))?
Fuck off, Kike.
Californians DON'T LIKE Israel, anyways.

Saved, thanks fren.

Doing God's work user.

***Pat Little Guide for Newfags***

Attached: Patrick Little Explained NORMIE VERSION.png (1090x1090, 306K)

These fucking shills are literally posting the SAME FUCKING 10 SHITTY PICTURES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Ha ha so pathetic.
In the meantime, I have PERSONALLY SET UP AT LEAST 4 HIGH-PROFILE INTERVIEWS FOR PATRICK.
Keep up the good work!
FINO ALLA VITTORIA

You're a shill.

As this is as much about marketing Little as it is anything else. This guy is well worth watching. Anons will be able to come up with creative new ideas on branding and changing voters perceptions.
This shit is invaluable knowledge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXneozZwJR0

This.
You're an Israel first traitor.
Patrick explains he doesn’t want to deport all jews, but it’s ultimatly jewish group behavior that will determine if it happens or not (at 6:30 ):
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=6m30s

Patrick explains how jewish utopia is based around slavery (at 20:55 ):
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=20m55s

Patrick explains jewish-supremacy in communist Soviet Union (at 28:04 ):
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU?t=28m4s

This.
You're a shill.
Dog-whistling is a thing of the past.
See pic related. This is how Americans get America back.

Attached: Plan.png (705x404, 17K)

If true, great work user! Sieg Heil!

Attached: apu-p-lit-doll.jpg (2746x1863, 296K)

Why isn't Mike Enoch talking about Patrick Little? I've always trusted him despite his ex-wife and all that shit. But his silence is deafening. What the fuck is going on? Is it because Little called Weev a Jew?

Everytime I get in a cab and it's an Arab I ask "ever think of going back home". Every single one of them answer in the affirmative, but family or money is keeping them here.

Women are the issue with the Arab migrants, ZOG's neon claws have already gained traction, if we could pay them to repatriate we could end this issue in a generation.

Will do, thanks!

Attached: Patrick Little - Unite Against Jewish Supremacy White Background.png (2255x3190, 1.57M)

That’s so funny. I was just thinking about marketing and hitting critical mass.

Lol
This.
Thanks, Godspeed.
This.
You're a shill.
Pat is going to win and is opening the doors to all the people who are counter-jewish-supremacy to run. Pic related.

Attached: Win_BIG_2_Kosher.png (1284x1279, 150K)

DSA user here. Fuck Israel.

Sounds like you need to lurk more. Controlled opposition, that's what happened. Aut-kike faggots are de-radicalization agents. They want to drag people back to the GOP plantation, voting for based dog-whistlers. Pic related Good point. You could basically pay every non white to fuck off and it would be cheaper than what you pay now for Kikesrael

Attached: mike enoch daily shoah.png (1423x264, 168K)

user..look at pic.
If Enoch and crew were legit, would Google have them in the same predicted search as the daily show?
>No they would scrub those search results the same way they scrubbed “crooked Hillary” during the election

Attached: 292E1767-4E22-405D-82E6-0F2B0F5AC8F7.png (1536x2048, 229K)

This.
The shills are afraid.
This.
This.
You're going to get SMASHED at the ballot, Israel first traitor. People are not as dumb as you jews make them out to be.

You won’t be disappointed, the guy is a wealth of knowledge, goes into relevant historical examples of how perceptions were manipulated and changed and is funny as fuck too.

Remember to vote tomorrow you damn taigh.

>They want to drag people back to the GOP plantation
Well said.

Attached: 1526580751055.jpg (558x761, 131K)

Wait until 500k Arab votes help out all the Black, Asian, White and lefty votes for Pat.

>dat pic
Kek.
Lol
This.
Lol.

It's not, it's a good idea.

Pic related. You tell me.

Attached: TRS_Kikes.png (582x725, 31K)

M8 I've lurked plenty. I listen to the shoah because I have a long commute every day. I'd say I'm more "radical" than TRS, it's just that until now my trust in them had never been tested. I've always had a hard time believing that anybody that publicly discussed the JQ could be a shill. But after this Pat Little stuff I'd say I believe it more than I don't. It's just so strange. It seems to me TRS would benefit from endorsing him. It's just deeply disappointing

I don't remember anyone ever talking like this about the Jews influence in the US. This could be it guys.

Ask yourself, would that person be allowed to spam /ptg/ and /sg/ like this? Free speech is encouraged... but when moarmoron posts an anti Patrick thread nobody participates, so he comes here to ruin the containment thread. The answer left unchecked is to end the idea of a general and just have 10 threads shitting up the catalog by random user..he can't spam all of them... who wins with that though?

Attached: June5th.jpg (899x1632, 194K)

That picture is false. Not all those people endorse Patrick nor would Patrick accept all of their endorsements. You need to corroborate statements like this otherwise it's looks fake, which it is.

Interesting.
Godspeed.
It's a wonderful analogy.

David Duke has..was also an elected official at one time.

Endorse is being used in the sense of they don't keep them out of their platforms. But I know what you mean, it can be better worded.

Your mistake is that you're still giving them the benefit of the doubt and thinking they are sincere. And even if they weren't controlled, they are nothing more than racist liberals who just want to roll the time back to the 50s so they can keep being degenerates and shoving dildos up their urbanite asses without having to fear Tyrone breaking into their houses.

I started that list but it was less than half as long originally. In its original form the wording was accurate. I guess someone got a little bit over-enthusiastic here.

Yep.
Can you fix it?

It would be a great idea to have a list, but it needs annotations with references to where those people said what they said and it should be approved by Patrick. Not all endorsements are always welcomed.

Attached: 1526959615231.jpg (700x524, 157K)

twitter hashtag?

Great point.

>Hashtags:
#ReparationsNow – Requested by Pat
#JewishSupremacy
#JewishPrivilege
#Kosher1%
#DualLoyalties
#WhatchaDoinRabbi
#EndJewishRapeGangsInHolywood
#ALittlePushInTheRightDirection

It was never a serious "list" it was just a text-meme to illustrate the point that the aut-kike is a bunch of frauds.
I'm certainly not going to create a serious supporter list with citations, way too lazy, plus, what's the point.

Has anyone been talking with people IRL about Pat?

>#EndJewishRapeGangsInHolywood

Attached: 2aprfd.jpg (888x500, 98K)

Patrick gets a lot of requests for comments.. he should have a media package with things like endorsements and short answers to common questions on his platform. This could be used an an auto response to save time.

This.