HAPPENING: SUMMIT MEETING WITH NOKO BACK ON THE MENU

TURN ON THE NEWS RIGHT NOW
North Korea is PLEADING for US not to cancel the meeting.
Pelosi BTFO
Rocket Man BTFO
Boomer Bolton BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/999780436611096577?s=19
geoguessr.com/european-union/play
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/999793743107522561
twitter.com/AP/status/999794626209906689
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-24/north-korea-comes-crawling-back-stresses-desperate-need-summit-whenever-however
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this true?

Attached: 1527173945339.jpg (970x727, 92K)

Attached: 1527173346952.png (500x522, 121K)

best korea should nuke your (((shit country))) out of existence

Nigger shills btfo

Attached: 1527201977200[1].png (804x956, 190K)

>Is this true?

OP is a fag like always. Fake news

Fuck off it's real

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Fuck off it's real

Look it up and no summit has been announced. You are a gay.

>You are a gay.
Says the filthy kike.

>Says the filthy kike.

I'm the kike for not supporting King Kike Trump

I agree

I'm honestly amazed

twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/999780436611096577?s=19

Attached: atheist.png (320x263, 117K)

Then stop acting like one.
The news is real, you always have the choice to GYS if you don't agree.

Trump is actually a master negotiator. Holy shit.

>The news is real,

Yes Trump canceled the summit and there is no peace talks scheduled. Yes.

The world may have gotten to the point where they hate Trump more than Kim.

Attached: 1238113606888.jpg (900x900, 232K)

Why are you kiking yourself?

Listen, as unironically as it can possibly be said, President Trump just dabbed on North Korea, twitter shitlibs, house dens, and global lugenpresse on an immense scale.

ART OF THE DEAL

trump is the master of this shit. he tells the norks the deal is off, so they kowtow even harder in order to ease the sanctions. i'm now convinced north korea will definitely denuclearize.

Attached: 1521415587185.jpg (1420x945, 142K)

this shit is fucking hilarious. trump still surprises me after all this time

Trump is a fucking genius!!!

>King kike

Attached: 333780567.png (596x726, 429K)

Literally one of the basic "put their balls to the fire" techniques in dealmaking.

Trump is a fucking genius

After a stunt like this if the Norks don't go through now or if they start talking shit, then they're a lost cause and everyone will know it. No one will want to work with them and they'll be China's burden even more. And heavier sanctions can make that arrangement even more dicey.

geoguessr.com/european-union/play

American education: The Game
Bonus vid: twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/999793743107522561

Attached: GeoGuessr - Let-s explore the world-.png (1149x764, 466K)

Looks like PEACE is back on the menu boys!

I FUCKING CALLED IT last thread on this i was calling all you people idiots for not understanding basic negotiations and how this is all just posturing to not appear weak on the international level and not even an hour later im vindicated
all you fucking cucks calling trump an idiot while not knowing anything about basic fucking negotiation tactics against people with a vested interest THIS IS WHAT WE ELECTED HIM FOR.

"you're fired"

"no i quit!"

the absolute state of trumplets

Attached: 783712577.png (619x853, 359K)

if you want a deal to work you have to be willing to walk away from it. it's in his fucking book God dammit

jesus christ how petty is the media. Every time he farts its another article about his secret intentions to destroy the world.

How do you convince those boomers TRUMP is the king kike?

it's Real! Trump has done it again, all this winning!

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

Attached: 1522941505721.png (350x339, 77K)

How does Best Korea just keep on winning?

Attached: best Korea.png (576x324, 382K)

And in the meantime.
More kikery.

Attached: 854876552.png (613x748, 436K)

Yeah I'm sure an Asian culture like NK doesn't understand basic negotiation tactics. Are you fucking 12 or what?

Kim Jong Un clearly is changing strategy on his own accord. He will try to do this with or without the USA. You're a fucking retard for believing trump is some masterful deal maker, all he ever does is offer ultimatums. He didn't even write Art of the Deal or even come up with the title. Gullible moron you are.

They aren't back on, but NK released a conciliatory statement to the effect that they still want to hold the meeting. Jewgle is just not showing it unless you put your settings to the last hour.

Daw. Donald's playing hard to get. What a tsundere move.

Attached: download.jpg (265x190, 4K)

This, Kim played the only card he had when he said he wasn't 100% committed to the summit. Trump called his bluff, and now Kim's crawling back.

It's real FFS
twitter.com/AP/status/999794626209906689

>ART OF THE DEAL
You realize that's a meme book not written by Trump and designed to tell broke idiots exactly what they want to hear. In contrast to this, Kim is an expert in international diplomacy and has been working for years on how to give his tin-pot little country greater world prominence. And he's succeeding. Trump is out of his depth completely here and is losing the game.

Attached: Rodman Trump Art of the Deal Best Korea.jpg (1100x619, 129K)

Sooooooo much butt hurt

Attached: 1521279762526.png (1080x720, 451K)

>Trump called his bluff
Was that before or after Kim called out the kikes to disarm their nukes?
Don't kike yourself...

forget trump, think about basic business negotiations, the moment you appear weak or you have something your opponent can exploit you've lost.
in things like this where any wrong choice could have dire consequences you need to know when to act tough, when to negotiate, and when to walk away. you trying to act like what im saying doesn't make sense when it clearly does shows who is the real retard.

Master of shit

Attached: dotard.jpg (365x365, 44K)

Oh noes, time to impeach blumpf

How much harder can you shill?
Cmon this is weak ass bait

>Drumpf will loose and be impeached by 2017, my shitbull told me so....

Attached: doorbell.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Trump owns and fucks all of your boypussies

HOLY SHIT...

>President Donald Trump Cancels North Korea Summit
>Pyongyang in response says it is willing to meet ‘at any time, in any way’

GREATEST TIMELINE WHOOOO!!!

Not at all. Kim is playing trump like a fool. This is how the Kims have done things for decades already. You have no idea what Kim actually wants. Today he says he wants peace after yesterday he says he doesn't want it after last week he said he wanted peace after the previous month he was launching missiles and threatening nuclear war. They're never consistent. Now they just got trump to back out of the summit and they can pretend they were super serious about signing the peace treat but trump ruined it. He's running circles around trump because trump doesn't know NK history neither does this retarded board.

Yeah so?
Fact remains that he cancelled first, and now we got the hostages so NK has nothing to bargain with and everything to lose. Just give it a couple weeks, all the crying liberals will be proven wrong once again and Kim comes groveling back to the table.
Fucking retards don’t understand that not all cultures are the same, and East Asians respect strength, trump would’ve gotten nothing if he went through with the summit after Kim insulted his 2nd in command. This isn’t 4d chess this is basic business

Attached: 1520502048475.png (500x701, 192K)

north korea's only bargaining chip is their nukes, they can't just capitulate to american demands after all the years of propaganda, kim clearly wants to join the international table where all the money and power is, there is no fucking way he is backing out now, he is only trying to appease the international community and appearing like they are a powerful nation to be respected and feared. he has no intention of backing out when coming to the table means money, investment, and lifted sanctions that are devastating what remains of his emaciated populace.

Except NK say they still want it to go ahead

Yes show us how much of kike loving pos you are.

Go suck kim's dick if you want it that badly

>(you)

Attached: 1523990569133m.jpg (1024x537, 61K)

Nothing to do with that mountain collapsing on his underground nuke lab with all the scientists buried alive......... that would be too obvious!

Attached: TrailorGoy.jpg (864x573, 144K)

Doesn't matter, the kike narrative is set in place, the rest is just smoke and mirrors.

You do realize he's displaying to the world the unreasonable attitude the JewSA has on the global stage...

Attached: 1516923131409.png (680x700, 67K)

No shekels for you.

Who taught the monkeys in pakishit how to type
Your little inbred brain is physically incapable of grasping anything other than pisslam

And the kike strikes again...

Oi bruv, where’s yor shilling permit eh?

Attached: F2136E0A-0BCF-4937-B35D-CFC3FAFE8DB6.jpg (615x403, 104K)

This is quite true. Finally someone who understand some international diplomatic history (unlike Trump). This is precisely where having smart, educated leaders is extremely valuable instead of reality-tv stars and failed business who scream "deport" to retards.

Attached: Kim Jong-Un at the factory.jpg (1058x704, 84K)

He's a jew.

Oh yeah that's totes the reason to surrender. Lmao

SEETHING.

Attached: 1527153971705.jpg (1294x613, 267K)

Lmao you pathetic faggots really just don’t understand how obvious you are, you shine bright in the threads. No normal person talks in that gay ass jew tone that you shills talk in. It’s literally in your dna you can’t help it.

Not even memeing trump is clearly the best, most effective leader in about 80 years. All these salty foreigners while americans just bask in the greatness. Stay mad eurocucks with your female leaders

>Oi bruv, where’s yor shilling permit eh?
Keep trying kike.

um, of course it is but obviously he isn't going to say it publicly he wants to show the world north korea is powerful not weak and starving ( it is ) and the only way to do that is to start shit with the biggest dog in the yard, he isn't looking for a real showdown he's going to put on a good show trump gets his nukes, kim gets money and lifted sanctions, everyone fucking wins. backing out now could only be a net negative for kim whats so fucking hard to understand?

I wish

>"D-DOESNT MATTER!"

Attached: 7ajz8nb683y01.jpg (750x656, 79K)

>that gay ass jew
I'm quite proud of my Anglo roots, thanks. 100 percent British isles. Means I'm not a fat burgermutt too.

Attached: Fat Murican.jpg (1200x1017, 705K)

Attached: trumpthebutcher3.png (671x655, 362K)

This. Honest to Christ, the amount of people who try and treat negotiations and political theater as a straight forward procedure is really telling about their lack of intelligence. It reminds of the older wars where the
soldiers formed up in lines facing one another, marching towards another just firing at each other. It was stupid then. It's stupid now.

Trying what? I’m literally sipping beer shitting on shills like you while watching my president fuck up that inexperienced little chink on the world stage. What are you doing?

>Hello fellow white people

Nice flag shlomo. You retards aren’t old enough to know that nobody on here takes meme flags seriously. The only person ashamed of their countries flag is a fat jew.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-24/north-korea-comes-crawling-back-stresses-desperate-need-summit-whenever-however

real

>shitting on shills like you while watching my president fuck up that inexperienced little chink
Don't kike yourself, gas yourself.

Attached: acceptable.jpg (219x230, 8K)

>We reiterate to the US that we are willing to sit face to face at any time and in any way

>I would like to conclude that President Trump's statement on the North Korea-US summit is a decision that is not in line with the wishes of the who hope for the peace and stability of the Korean peninsula as well as the world

No Kim really just looks like a fool. Classic chink trickery. Say one thing, do another, play dumb. Last week they said peace deal is off. Trump says ok hopefully we can work it out, NK says ohh no no no meesah trumpu. This is why chinks are actually some of the biggest idiots on the planet

Hello Kim.

i love how liberals like to shit all over the most important people on the planet.
>i dont even think about you.jpg

we wont begin peace talks until you supply america with a constant supply of north korean qts

Attached: akari wan chann.jpg (643x720, 154K)

All the lurkers who are reading this thread, scroll through this conversation. This is a really great comment chain that demonstrates how utterly incompetent these shills are, and how easily they are spotted once you can spot their signature language.
I know you’re here to waste our time arguing and shitting up the thread limit, just know that you will die someday faggot and nobody will care

Hey Kim, you will not regret having that McDonald there. Drumpf might send you even sharting scooter.

Attached: 1235790673967.jpg (600x600, 98K)

We open our arms to the investment of the world. We will not compromise the culture of the Juche Republic

Says the crypto kike.
Do you really expect anyone to fall for your kikery?