Homosexuality

What does Jow Forums think about homosexuality? Should we reintroduce sodomy laws or do you guys support same-sex marriage up to and including kids? Do you think that gay rights have been a gateway to the transexual and non-binary degeneracy we're seeing now?

No sarcastic or clever comments, please. Just give your honest opinion.

Attached: faggots.inline_yes.jpg (512x342, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my honest opinion I do believe in the slipper slope "fallacy". I think homosexuality is unnatural, it's a mental or emotional deficiency. I don't think they should be allowed to marry, let alone adopt.

It's gay.

This is one of the things where I'm more liberal on. I believe that gays should have the rights to marry/divorce as they are just like us but with diff sexuality. As for trans, I try not to think about them too much so I guess they should have rights too but i agree that most trannies are probably mentally unstable.

The marriage should revolve around procreation and the institution of marriage should be a meritocratic contract between a man and a woman - the state provides certain benefits in exchange for upbringing healthy offspring that is going to pay taxes, continue to support the society in question. That's it. There is nothing else to it.

Attached: 1507403922596.jpg (700x630, 166K)

*I meant a contract between a pair consisting of a man and a woman and the state

I don't support gay marriage or adoption but I also don't think there's any point to reinstating sodomy laws. I just don't want the government promoting it. Otherwise I don't really care beyond that.

the slippery slope begins when you don't cover women in burkas and drink alcohol

fag here, i support any laws against me and my husband/FWBs cause it's way more fun being sneaky about it and i hate laws "normalizing" fag shit. let us have our fun.

This

I don’t care what they do as long as no one else is affected by it nor have it forced upon them!

Fuck you degenerate. Gays don't want to be illegalized. Only faggots do.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 1474057712317.gif (500x375, 724K)

Am I fucked up for being aroused by this?

Attached: 1456435549082.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Being gay should be legal but no marriage, adopting children or public displays of degeneracy.

It doesn't bother me since it involves like 1% of the population and all the criticism of gay male culture is really more of a criticism of male sexuality since gay men just act like how straight men would if their sexual partners let them fuck at the drop of a hat.

I looked into studies about gay adoption and most of the bad stats come from lesbian couples who a child only lived with for a little bit because that was their divorced mothers new partner and they had the same negative outcome rates as any other kid with divorced parents which is more of an argument as to why we need to gas single mothers than gays.

Yes, you should be sucking my cock. Gay Jow Forums party, when? The drinks are on King of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507402921994.jpg (452x640, 64K)

Now here is a fag that gets it. The stuff that is forbidden is more sexy by default. Marriage and formalities such as this are an insta bone killa.

Attached: 1526256001784.jpg (750x941, 155K)

Gays need to at least man the fuck up, marry a girl, & then raise strong children if they even want to ever experience a semblance of a non-oppressive life.

Just divorce her when they turn 18, or go swinging with her. Gays will always be trampled for as long as they obstinately refuse to raise (not just any) children.

Not strong as in trans, nor strong as in fucking poly, strong as in they can help inherit the world.

I remember that pasta, good stuff.

They should be allowed to have a civil union or whatever that's called, the whole "marriage" stuff has too many religious connotations so that should be up the the church. I'm still not sure about adoption, leaning towards no though.

>wanting wounds over uncut bwc
your loss

I don't think it's natural, but let's just assume that some to most of them can't help it. I'm not in favor of stoning or jailing gays, but I'm strictly against gay marriage and 1000% against same-sex couples adopting. I also believe that any sort of propaganda or attempt to shove "acceptance" and "tolerance" down our throats should be removed. They can have their sexuality, but in a very strictly private context.

It's degenerate because homogays are infecting civilized society. Marriage is the safest place for women and children, not exposed to tranny shit and whatever else your kids are trained to accept in the name of "tolerance." The slippery slope is real, and our government will be redistributing child pussy within my lifetime this rate.

Maybe so but it's forbidden for a reason, and we're seeing why before our eyes. Imagine your 5-yo kid being taught how to take dicks in the ass during school.

first para meant for and yea im drunk

>What does Jow Forums think about homosexuality?
It's a sin
>Should we reintroduce sodomy laws or do you guys support same-sex marriage up to and including kids?
Reintroduce sodomy laws. Any children with same-sex parents should be re-homed.
>Do you think that gay rights have been a gateway to the transexual and non-binary degeneracy we're seeing now?
Yes. The slippery slope is real

>t celibate homosexual

I wish they weren’t so degenerate about it desu. The Romans and Greeks were chill about it, you could be gay as long as you did your duty to your country men, but these modern day fags are mostly pure hedonists, that’s not to say some good ones don’t exist tho like Ryan Faulk or Naked Ape, who understand the civic virtue comes before cummies whether you’re gay or straight.

Nothing necessarily wrong with it as long as they follow the same rules of decency as everyone else, e.g. stay faithful, use protection, don't be garish about your sexuality, and no parading in jockstraps unless it's to trigger towelheads.
t. bisexual

I'm ok with gay marriage since it does not alter anything in other people's life. For what concerns the right to adopt children I'm not sure. I'm sure two men or two women if financially, emotively and physically stable they can guarantee dignity to a child's life, in the other hand I think that in the same condition a heterosexual couple should be preferred.

>and yea im drunk
No worries, man. What are you drinkin'?

No its not a gateway at all. Most of my gay friends have done a hard right - and hates the tranny mess

You're the right kind of gay. If only every gay person was like you. But then you frequent Jow Forums, so no wonder.

I think they should be executed.

you were born that way and cant help being a fag or doing fag shit, so it needs to be regulated. it's for your own good, user

desu senpai he does have pretty aesthetic forearm

i don't support it, but i clearly can't stop them from having butsex, as long as they don't try to indoctrinate children and brainwash them and stick to themself im "fine" with it

no to gay marriage
no to them adopting or raising children
>Do you think that gay rights have been a gateway to the transexual and non-binary degeneracy we're seeing now?
hell yes, most def
the lgbtq+++ community openly supports all the degenerates and judging by the last couple years there is no end to said degeneracy

Attached: 1526302837749.png (900x2745, 3.73M)

>as long as they follow the same rules of decency as everyone else, e.g. stay faithful, use protection, don't be garish about your sexuality, and no parading in jockstraps
This desu, slut-"""culture""" in general is disgusting and should not be tolerated. Monogamy is the way.

As I bisexual I believe us fags have a right to exist, and be treated equally to an extend, but I think the gay lobby has gone too far trying to normalize our degeneracy.

I'm not sure about having kids, maybe if it's a male couple, but definately not lesbians, as we all know what happens to fatherless kids.

Transgenerism is a mental illness, and while I believe they have a right to exist and be treated as people. But society shouldn't have to pretend they are perfectly normal healthy people.

Children raised by two fathers or two mothers are by every metric vastly lower than those raised by a father and mother together. The children of homosexual unions are more likely to be obese, physically and emotionally abused, take drugs, and turn out gay themselves perpetuating a negative cycle for future generations. PLEASE, think of the children.

Attached: 1506299846214.png (971x823, 87K)

Nobody should care what you're doing in your bed.

>do you guys support same-sex marriage up to and including kids?
Fuck yes. Almost all same sex parents I know are infinitely better than my parents (am east european) and those kids actually get parental love.

no, that's dumb. People should accept the way they are without feeling the need to put up a costume for others to see. Most trans people do it for others and not for themselves. Most societies nowadays are sick in this regard.

>Fuck yes. Almost all same sex parents I know are infinitely better than my parents (am east european) and those kids actually get parental love.
show flag shill or kys
there are no same sex parents in eastern europe

While I support marriage equality, I think we went the wrong direction on gay marriage. Instead of “legalizing” gay marriage, we should have given straight unions the same legal status as gay ones, i.e. decouple marriage from the state entirely. If you want to hold a private wedding ceremony in your church or community, then go ahead, but there’s no reason for Uncle Sam to be involved, whether it’s gay or straight.

red wine like a casual, made dinner and going to bed at a sensible time cause we got work tomorrow. both of us get triggered by flamers.

some of us can help it though. fagsexuals have been closeted and having families everywhere, i just don't cause i love my man.

Now you know I am immigrant.

If fags want to spread aids to speed up their own collective deaths I’m okay with that.

Protip if you only smash white pussy you can pretty much go bareback. Fags are always jealous. Almost like god intended.

The Big Daddy law is anti faggot. That means no homosexuality.

There is nothing more masculine than two muscular men sharing their seed with one another.

Nuclear family is a no-brainer really, but I'm in two minds about orphans and their upbringing. Still, I don't think child adoption by gays should be allowed. No marriage for gays either. Other than that, gays should be treated equally and be able to formalize their relationships in an analogous fashion. It's just that the state shouldn't recognize their relationship as 'marriage', since they cannot have any kids.

>homosexuality?

Encouraged. Next?

Attached: 1510747766778.jpg (640x604, 44K)

i applaud you for that admission. it's the people who deny they have free will that use the 'born this way' defense for some reason

White cis pride. Death to faggots.

> Do you think that gay rights have been a gateway to the transexual and non-binary degeneracy we're seeing now?
yes

Homosexuality is like prostitution, it will always be there. Degenerates want to do it, but only a few can take it.
Homosexual marriage is an abomination that destroyed homsexuals

just kill them with this thing

Attached: 123.800x600w.jpg (800x600, 80K)

>less competition to smashing pussy

How dumb do you have to be, Boris?

Gays are 2-3% of the population yet they account for about half of child molestations. They deserve the rope, friend.

I'm having a cold beer. Feels good man.
>both of us get triggered by flamers.
You're a good man. I'd love to have a beer IRL with you guys, no homo stuff though. Take care, user. Gonna watch the JF stream now.

What is the percentage of molesters in the gay community? Any legit statistics?

in 2014, gay and bisexual men made up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, but accounted for 70% of new HIV infections.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Psychological Reports found 1 in 20 gays has molested a child, the number is more like 1 in 500 for straights.

Just make it illegal. If a police officer sees you fucking some dudes butt you already are breaking other laws anyways.

I'm bi, but I'm putting my faggot past away. I'm getting married to my gf at the end of the year after 5 years together. I enjoy her company and sex with her is good. The amount of STDs and all the degeneracy from gay communities aren't worth my time.

free will always defeats 'born this way' bullshit. good on you, user

Good man. Have some kids and be a good father.

This and an obvious attack on white men

There isn't one reason to be gay, period. I know that masculinity (either their own or of somebody else) is what they want and find intoxicating. And that's the problem here. When does one get enough of it? When does one snap out of sexual thoughts in various circumstances? On Jow Forums, it's just ''ironic'' memes about inappropriate sexual behavior but soon enough they become real desires and gays, since they have little to no judgment, are more susceptible to these, almost kneejerk reactions.
>damn bruh nice gloots no homo
>fuck me daddy :3
>brraaaappp
Similar thing happens to straight fetishists and hedonists in general. Someone who's heavily into some sort of domination/submission never gets enough of it. It's, simply put, unnecessary and harmful to your feelings, thoughts and behavior. So the right thing to do is letting it go and toppling it all down.

Attached: 1518983463503.png (371x532, 281K)

>getting that close to a homo
I seriously hope you don't do this.

Attached: gently.jpg (1270x1270, 106K)

So why dont you move to Saudi Arabia?

Fuck that, move to the balkans. You will get everything you want.

He just wants something kind of annoying to help him get off, not literally get offed.

Fuckyoufaggot.com

Faggotry needs to be outlawed and faggots beaten back into the closet, and anyone who exhibits faggot tendencies needs o be sent into a psychiatric ward until its exorcised out of them.

Tolerance of open faggotry is the beginning of all civilizational degeneracy and death.

Attached: HT (9).jpg (1149x714, 63K)

99% of homosexuals are hedonistic, mindwashed fags who I wouldn't share a glass of water with without being afraid of contacting some sort of super bug STD. Also they cannot shut the fuck up about being gay, they make disgusting sex jokes and being very, very vocal about who they want to have sex with a large part of their personality. Ones that're OK are usually very quiet about it and ashamed of being associated with the other insane degenerates, and in this age of "pride" and being told that just for existing they're special it's quite rare to ever find people like this, though I guess them being quiet and not being out in the streets fellating dildoes and waving rainbow flags would make them harder to come across.

As for letting them have children...no. There's just too many stories of sexual abuse by gay couples, or indeed the people in the relationship being so unstable that it endangers or even kills these poor children. I'd say as much as that 1% can be good people I don't think the other 99% that're insane degenerates should be suffered to live, or dignified with lawful recognition. There's definitely something to be said for the slippery slope, at this point I think the trail of causation is quite obvious. It was a mistake recognizing them and legitimizing them, one that I don't think the current culture can really reverse.

Maybe in a few generations it'll die down, as none of these people are really going to breed, but for as I see it right now, better luck next time society.

At first they just wanted "tolerance."
That was a lie. Their end goal was always this.
>more protections than religion or the first amendment provides
>preferential treatment in public restrooms
>mandated inclusion for youth activities (Boy Scouts etc)

They're horrible, and there is not a single homosexual who will not try to subvert and convert your children the first chance it gets.
There's a reason society's and religions forbid this disgusting degeneracy. Never forget it!

Attached: IMG_2572.png (500x538, 298K)

You homophobe niggers are just jealous we get the tax breaks without the possibility of some banshee stealing all our crap.

>No sarcastic or clever comments,
Fuck you faggot.
Eat a bag of vaginas.

>get to fall in love with somebody who can actually be your best friend
>don't have to touch smelly disgusting gashes
>liberals constantly bend over backwards for you while you spit in their face
>don't have to spend thousands of dollars in makeup and other amenities
>doesn't get pissy and bleed once every full moon
>republicans will give me a pat on the back because I vote conservative. Prop me up on a pedastle because I'm the only gay R in town.
>don't have aids because monogamous
>always fuck raw

Feels good being a faggot.

Only people that hate gays are Christians (closet pedos just as bad as kikes and mudslimes), Neocons, and closet faggots who got bullied by their family as a child. Everyone else is too busy doing real human stuff to give one shit where people put their penises.

You forgot about sluts and the whole LGBTQQBRAAAP circus desu.

Neither affect me.

I simply don't speak to people that act badly in public user. It's not that hard.

never used to give a shit, but the fag lobby decides to continually gay all the things so you got my attention and i fucking hate you get your ass back in the god damn closet stop trying to normalize this deviant shit and just be grateful that even though we know you are secretly a faggot we do not treat you like one.

>Are gays ok?
Yeah

>You like Gay marriage.
It's complicated, I can't decide if having gay marriage helps with the whole separation of church and state, or if gay marriage lowers/violates freedom of religion.

Can someone help plz?

Attached: Constitution.gif (1250x650, 565K)

Yeah the adoption thing is crazy, people being in a gay relationship doesn’t bother me per se and but full blown marriage is a forced meme that is being used to justify things like adoption so it is also not a good idea.

Male love is unironically the greatest force and the only real love. Greeks had it right.

However no intercourse

Homosexuals just don't get enough AZT.

Only one thing we should do with them.
Its only fitting they take one last thing up their ass

Attached: gays.jpg (1200x1742, 615K)