What do Jow Forums think of fat people?

What do Jow Forums think of fat people?
youtu.be/mFQ7zqn6j18

Attached: 1527171665036.png (2560x1440, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/3788428/Too-fat-to-wipe-Indelicate-subject/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tough one, they're all fat af.

Honestly it is my only true prejudice, and the only group of people you can honestly call niggers on sight.

doesn't matter what I think because I am not in their skin

They are sad. God gave them a temple with a wonderful potential and they led it to ruin.

Yet.

Degenerate retards, that literally should be gassed for taking up too much resources.

This person is insane. That's my diagnosis.

Trump is fat

Fat girl who can't stop eating and has mental issues thinks that she knows better than a literal doctor

Day of the vegetable when

Really fucking tired of looking at them. I don't mind fat people that strength train and are actually fit under their fat, but these fat out of shape weaklings really piss me off, especially when they demand acceptance when the reality is that nobody would criticize their bodies if they'd spend a mere 30 minutes a day exercising and eating a fucking salad once in a while.

>What do Jow Forums think of fat people?
Degenerates, all of them.

t. fatso

Attached: 875eda9ce643510e19ee74946678900a.jpg (680x454, 48K)

It makes me uncomfortable to interact with them. I feel like they're all just addicts, that they can't control themselves, and that they hate their lives. I am fat phobic.

>I am fat phobic.

Attached: 264672467.jpg (640x392, 32K)

At one time (a long time ago) women would make food now they buy food so you eat literal industrial waste.

obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/3788428/Too-fat-to-wipe-Indelicate-subject/

Obesity in a population is a sign of malnutrition.

Americans are now horribly fat because (((corporations))) in their quest for shekels have substituted empty but cheap and profitable nutrition-less calories for healthy, nourushing food.

Compare what people ate 75 years ago with the swill they consume today.. This is what has caused the epidemic of obesity (and testosterone decline, and everything else).

Attached: Google - white couple.jpg (702x468, 72K)

>2018
>not taking the bloatpill

Attached: bloatlord.jpg (384x384, 22K)

no self control or will power
no respect

>fat girl shouts things that never happened

Attached: facepalm.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.