Why is polygamy illegal and criminalized?

Why is polygamy illegal and criminalized?

Why can't I have 2 wives with their consent?

Attached: 1507705702708.jpg (721x1024, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

polygyny*

Old laws based on Christian morality. If you can talk your wife into it just have a concubine, that's what they are for.

if you want to have more than one woman like this to feed at once have the fuck at it

Attached: HEALTH MINISTER BELGIUM.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>implying an incel could ever find two women who'd want to fuck you

KEK

You can't even get one girl you faggot. No chance in hell that you get two. lmao at ur life.

I bet you don’t even have 1 gf
So why aim so high gypsy?

What a degenerate

getting rekt in here, nicolas.

As it usually happens, for each good american poster there will be at least 3 subhuman mutts

You can. They just won't consent to your lard ass.

no that's what you ugly as virgins look like when projecting your low self-esteem

Because it leads to two problems: 1) women often got more mistreated when their husbands had multiple wives and 2) it leads to a lot of guys without a wife, which in turns lead to all sorts of social disorder.
Problem 1 is pretty much fixed in liberal feminist societies. And problem 2 is going to happen anyway. Legalizing polygyny might be the lesser evil now.

What's the moral ground to ban polygyny?

The feds regulate the vagina > penis supply and demand economy so that the chads don't monopolize the stacies and start an incel uprising

for womens protection. personally i dont give a shit. have all the wives you want senpai

At a glance, the reason it would not work is that the second would be very, very intimidated by and jealous of her.
Are women capable of sharing a man?

Also it reminds me that at a certain point in time it's the republicans who campaigned hard to abolish polygyny and slavery. They saw both of these things as immoral. Polygyny was taking hold in the west and they didn't want this to become generalized. Partly because they saw it as a very bad way to organize society in the long-run, but also it was to "protect women". They were the feminists of the time.
And now the democrats insist that there has been a "great reversal", but they're still the ones who insist that immigrant slave labor is absolutely critical, and their policies are probably going to lead to polygyny (maybe that's why they seem to love Islam so much).

>Are women capable of sharing a man?
Oh yeah, absolutely. They have a natural tendency to do it.
Polygynous societies often are patriarchal hellholes so feminists don't like it, but truth is, in a feminist society, polygyny is really in women' best interests.
Because it gives them a lot more choice in who to marry. They can choose to share an alpha, and there are a lot more "free" betas to choose from.
But it's terrible for (beta) men, a lot of them have zero chance of finding a mate. It's like you have a surplus of men. So you have to keep them from checking out from society or, at the very least, from jihading.

Because the most successful men would have dozens of wives.

This would cause 3 major problems for society.

1) Successful men get bogged down with bitches. They would be less productive for society.

2) Average, and less successful men would find it a lot harder to get a woman. It would rapidly increase the number of incels.

3) Genetic problems. The top 20% of men would get 80% of women. Far fewer men would breed, and in the long run this causes genetic problems.

>moral ground
Morals are relative in practice. Anything that can be immoral can be moral. What you are asking is for people to persuade you that white is black.

It's cool man. You want to bang many women. We all do. Just don't expect anyone to want to play Moral King of the Hill with you.

>So you have to keep them from checking out from society or, at the very least, from jihading.
Traditionally polygynous societies worked precisely because men were expendable. Feminists just need to make health care illegal for men. We probably wouldn't even complain that much, desu.

What do you think her life is like? She can have any male on the planet, probably gets whatever she wants and millions of virgins would commit atrocities just to touch her once

Already sort of what's happening. Men die much more often than women for a lot of reasons but it mostly all boils down to men having less value to society than women.

clever gringo

just wait a little while until sharia becomes eu law

Yes, but not nearly at the rate that we used to.

Attached: 1235804438675.jpg (650x800, 392K)

>t. can't even get 1

>with their consent?
A cunt's "consent" doesn't matter. You can own as many cunts as you can afford to buy and support.

That's why polygyny is starting to make sense though.
The more there are guys that can't even get one, the more you'd need other guys to take more than one to make up for it.

It's called having a side-bitch.
It is nigger tier

The huwite nationalistas say it's forbideen to marry whoever you love. You must only marry who they think is right for you. No exceptions you bedouin nog-nuzzler.

americans are cancer of Jow Forums

>always whine about low fertility rate
>calling a nigger someone who wants to change it

Because that way only chad get the girls
Then the the betas act up, become violent, and create problems for everyone, or they just migrate to more civilized countries to try and steal their women

Attached: 1468703353798.jpg (448x373, 23K)

Muslim and Mormons are why

But right now, marriage is going down anyway. More and more women would rather stay single than settle with a beta when they're older. Or, when they do it anyway, it doesn't work out because they can't actually bear it. And alphas have less and less incentive to get married too.

A woman's father consents for her when he sells her to you for 45 ounces of silver.

Attached: 642b5c5f0f47a7d1b8b056db7283e94618b24c23b5ec7fcf817f742d7fab4f9e.png (900x600, 244K)

For the same reason we will ban circumcision, because we can.
You kikes are in for an interresting decade.

Well you have a point there
Better married than single moms

I have two. Have for years. It’s not legal and two fags are. That’s not right. A man with two wives is far more natural and traditionally normal.

>would create problems
Nigger it’s not MANDATORY!
But if I choose two wives (and I do, one legal one live in for 6 years) then that’s MY choice. It should NOT be illegal.

Having a large number of males with zero chance of a wife leads to all kinds of social decay.

I already know what you'll say or what you'll do, the same basic bitch reply of "lol they're just bitter!". But I put the health of society above your bullshit so I don't care.
I don't want our culture to be like those that allow this kind of thing.

Attached: 1525188150499.jpg (738x747, 89K)

This

big if true

All the eligible women would wed the richest men in society leaving the vast majority ofmen without a wife or family. This is unstable and leads to major problems.

Also.

>wanting multiple wives
>in *this* family court system

It's like playing life on Nightmare mode.
One will divorce and sue, then the others realize they wont get much so they'll all do it and you'll get ripped apart like a pack of starving zombies.

Attached: 1520452560849.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Lack of available women were the cause of many acts of violence. U have to remember they were a commodity for a long time.

>2018

>Giving a fuck about the laws

What if those males could get waifubots instead?
>current year
>not being a national waifuist
lol faggots
The laws would have to be changed to make this more viable.

Attached: 23489547511.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

Sex robots are a great idea sure, but they won't address the underlying problem.

>all
Motherfukcer when have ALL of ANYONE ever done the same thing. What an idiotic belief. The correct assumption is SOME. And the fact is THEY ARE DOING IT ANYWAY LIKE I AM HOU FUCKING IDIOT! Making it LEGAL wouldn’t effect it that much!

>Jow Forumstards make an argument for polygamy
>its legalized
>woman racks up 8 husbands
>all middle class cucks or better
>after milking them for several years and never raising any of "their" kids, files for 8 divorces
>collects 8 alimonies

fund it

Its pretty easy to have two at the same time: one your age to do interesting things and experience life, and one far younger (within legality) to have regular encounters

>but they won't address the underlying problem
Why not? It could make the underlying problem a non-problem.

First we let you have 2 wives next thing you know you’re asking why you can’t have sex with 8 year olds.

Get that Jewish crap off this board.

Go on. You have our attention.

Attached: 1498399797190.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Polygonamy means paying double child support when Jerome and Tyrese cuck you

>women think they'll get multiple husbands
What kind of fucking bonobo society would this hellish scenario take place.

I like using hookers but I still want a family.....not making a family with a sex robot.
Now put an artificial womb and AI personality that doesn't send data to the NSA inside it and we got a deal.

Otherwise no, enjoy fermenting a beta uprising.

I can't even afford one white roastie. And you expect me to take on two? Or more?

Go fund me won't last very long.

The same western society with a 50% divorce rate, or worse. Unruly woman are the result of weak men, not vice versa. Polygamy will favor the sluts, sexuality is their only weapon

thats why you only marry one of them to serve as your dominate wife and the others are concubines. nothing illegal about having multiple women only marrying multiple women.

Yes but god damn I would rather die childless than marry a woman with 2 other dicks in her.

Smart man

Because polygamous societies are historically much more violent and prone to war than monogamous ones, which is why polygamous societies die off (also STDs).

Polygamous societies tend to end up with lots of women sharing one man rather than lots of men sharing one woman, for obvious reasons (men are the ones with power, men can impregnate multiple women at once, men are the providers, etc).

The problem with this is that for every extra wife a man has, another man loses a wife. If you end up in a society where only 10% of men get wives, the other 90% don't take it lying down.

Competition increases. Violence increases.

Monogamy is one of the core building blocks of civilization.

virgin women are illegal or very rare for our age
it's time to rip off that band-aid or get yourself a boyfriend instead faggot

you can if you're a muslim

It would work. Polygyny + waifubots would fix everything.
It would allow pretty much all women to find husbands despite women' hypergamous nature. They could either share a alpha, or choose among the wide selection of surplus betas. Even a polygynous marriage is *much* preferable to single motherhood. Their children will have an alpha father which would set out a good example. Marriages would be more stable since women would have the husbands they want, not the ones they were stuck with.
And the surplus betas could have waifubots. But, they'd have to work for them since they'd be expensive. So they couldn't completely check out of society.
This could make everyone happy. Women and alphas get that they want. Betas get a substitute that will only get better with time. If society makes it more acceptable to have a waifubot, jealousy might become less of a thing.
Polygyny never worked well historically, but for the first time ever, there might be a technological solution to it and our civilization might survive feminism.
Prove me wrong faggots.

Attached: 1522729220981.jpg (1680x1346, 421K)

nice posts dude

because islam is illegal

I'm not expecting my future wife to be a virgin, shit for brains.

Maybe you grew up with a weak father who allowed strange men coming to fuck your mother but I wouldn't put them through that. Hmmkay?

i dont have a father

Had a girlfriend suggest that i get a side piece because my big cock left her out of commission for a couple of days after sex. Got 2 side pieces. girlfriend immediately went into harem mode and made sure she was top bitch in it. Women are strange.

you should write a novel with such an active imagination

(((POLYGAMY)))

>i grew up without a dad

Visualise my surprise.

I something like this in every polygamy thread and it ALWAYS gets ignored. I wonder why that is.

>catalonia
i wouldnt talk if i were you monkey

One of the funniest copy pastas I read was a guy whose girlfriend suggested "seeing other people" but user already had a girl who was into him, so he said to her the deal and she came over to fuck him and his girlfriend ended up "prepping the fox".

So he was drilling her in the next room and when he came out his girlfriend was angry at him and the new girl was like "he's tired from dumping a huge load so fuck off and let him sleep".

Funniest shit man.

Attached: 1511470192748.png (593x635, 341K)

Waifubots could fix it though.

Attached: 68121651_p1_master1200.jpg (1000x769, 414K)

What are you? A masochist?

Why would you want more than one, user?

Attached: PerfectFemale.jpg (675x900, 231K)

Every civilization throughout history has chosen a monogamous bird as it’s symbol. Ibis, stork, eagle

whats that roastie thing coming out of her vagina?

dat beautiful vagine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
This you fucking degenerate piece of shit. If anyone can have their pick, (You) will never get laid because you're subprime real estate. You'll never get Chad's table scraps unless he is limited to one meal. Bad analogy, but fuck you.

more vagina

so she has more than 1 vagina?

>Why can't I have 2 wives with their consent?
Because if they both divorce you, you will only have enough money to take care of one for the rest of YOUR life. The other one will wind up on welfare. Only millionaires should be able to have multiple wives.

They are the only suckers who can afford that level stupidity.

See filename.

>implying you could convince even one woman to get anywhere near you
fucking incels i swear

It's incels who would be against polygamy the most though.

i prefer non-deformed girls but i can see why some men would prefer an extra vagina

>deformed
Geeze.
So you guys are pretty serious about the roastie meme.

Attached: 1503422762757.jpg (500x670, 57K)

>when her labia minora is longer than your penis

I'm sorry user.

nice apology roaster

no matter how undesirable, once you have one woman (the hotter the better), other women will inexplicably desire you.
crabs in the bucket mentality.
all about social order.
if she isnt stealing you away from another woman, she's not interested.
it would be easier to have 2 wives than 1.

This right here, though point one isn't just about mistreatment of women, but disruptive and often violent marital strife in general.

>3) Genetic problems. The top 20% of men would get 80% of women. Far fewer men would breed, and in the long run this causes genetic problems.
lmao worrying about genetic problems, when you have a dissatisfied, angry and testosterone-filled 80% of men not being to access women. genetic problems is the least of your problems.