You inherit 100 billion dollars if you stop being racist and stop hating/blaming women for all of your problems

You inherit 100 billion dollars if you stop being racist and stop hating/blaming women for all of your problems

Do you get the money?

Attached: 85664996.jpg (512x646, 116K)

yes i do. then we gas the kikes

Yes because I retire to an island and stay off faggot internet, occasionally traveling to civilization to pick up bitches.

Not racist but I can guarantee you I'd stop blaming women after I get the money.

/thread

I get the money find my own island, never have to see niggers again, and the woman will come naturally Kek i win

Holy shit!

Just like the rest of the rich elites, of course I would. It's easy to pretend to be colorblind when you don't actually have to deal with the shitskinned hordes when living in gated communities.

money only works as a leash
100 billion? nah, yea, nah m8

>stop hating/blaming women for all of your problems
I don't. Pay up 50 billion, faggot.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKWITS? THERE IS NO WHITE. IT'S A FUCKING MYTH. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING HUWITE YOU JUST DESPERATELY WISH YOU WERE, HAVING NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS. GET A DNA TEST, SNAP OUT OF IT, GROW A PAIR AND GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING NEW PIECES OF SHIT!

Attached: you had better be shitting me.gif (381x178, 6K)

Define being racist

This, no real reason to be POed when you can live away from them.

Being wh*te

I think that I would be able get the money, but libs keep changing the definitions so maybe not...

Yes I get the money. I use some of it to hire 100 racist proxies to say and do racist shit.

I’m not racist im prejudice

DO you sell out your beliefs for profit?
That's the definitions the devil's proposition
Please seek out integrity you're faithless hack of a human being

Attached: plebs.jpg (400x462, 26K)

no, because i'm not racist and don't hate/blame women for all of my problems, which means i can't stop. sucks to be me, losing again because i'm not a privileged white male who is racist and hates/blames women for all of his problems. le sigh.

yes my friend yes we do together.

Attached: 1495076906476.jpg (288x290, 10K)

yes,once a get the money all be racist again tho

I can do that for that much.

ou subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Fuck no

Keep your stinking grubby Jewish shit to yourself you over ripe nigger

Attached: IMG_7331.jpg (222x171, 19K)

Yes, because I'm not a beta bitch boy that blames everyone for my problems.

Think of all the petrol you could sniff though

Yes. Because I'm a race realist, not a racist

Jesus get the fuck off this board and back to r*ddit before you poz the whole place you s.o.y swilling nigger faggot

Tell me more about this no-racism condition. Is it confined solely to expressions of racism, or can my thoughts be monitored as well? In the case of the former, I'd take it in a heartbeat and never say or write anything against anyone again, because I'd be rich enough that I wouldn't have to concern myself with that.

Yes, because it's not racist or sexist to see the truth.

try this

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 852K)

Fuck off and die shill.

Yes, I would use it to repatriate Africans.

I rather be poor and honest than be a liar and rich. Otherwise i'd just be as bad as a nigger.

Hating white people isnt racist so yea

Probably not, because pic related.

Attached: everything-is-racist_new.jpg (601x316, 26K)

Dept notes cant change my values.

nobody in Jow Forums is racist. Dont be confused by shareblue starting racist threads so they can discredit the site

100 billion dollars from who dying? Trump doesn't have that kind of money. It would have to be a cabal president or sovereign wealth.

Sure, why not. I'll take the money and become unlikeable but not racist nor hating/blaming women. I can cope with being a rich bugman. Sounds like your own fantasy.

I just shift the focus to poor uneducated people like a good liberal elite

I am not a "racist" but a realist. I don't blame women but see them as victims of the (((system)))

Do I get the money?

I can buy every woman in the world for 100 billion dollars or pay every woman in the world to say some Jew raped her

how does it feel to watch the JQ get shoved out into the mainstream, cementing who the absolute enemy of whites and western countries truely is.

FPBP

l'll stop being racist and whatever. get the money, and then go back to being racist again except i have a well funded paramili-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get gassed!