Women have so much power over men, they decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't

Women have so much power over men, they decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't.

The question is, how do we take back that power to us?

how can we alter the odds so woman can see you as a chad instead of an incel?

Attached: 1527184210077.jpg (750x847, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlFxNYikw90&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=AkeKQa_Hr1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marry ugly fat bitches with a high IQ. Breed a master race. That is if youre white. If not, just kys.

>just settle down for a fat ugly bitch bro!
how about no

Btw, if you work hard and get rich, you can just pay surrogates to have your kids.

Take away women’s rights, it was a mistake giving them any to begin with.

Ok, you keep chasing women out of your league. You’ll die sad and alone you delusional fuck.

True, but not feasible.

Avoid roasties and find woman who isn't a cunt.
You're going to have to drop your standards a long way but nothing makes these sluts more buttmad than seeing dudes, who should be giving them attention, giving their attention to some "ugly loser" girl instead.

True. We have to let this cancer take its course and pray.

Attached: 1523566013954.png (740x900, 923K)

There are lots of ugly good women. Get over the shallow hotties.

We are all going to die if we still pretend like upholding all western values is better than sacrificing some to retain the rest

Free speech was a mistake, democracy was a mistake

Anything is possible

Roastie genocide when?
Existence is suffering knowing these wretched holes have a place in this world.
Women's rights was a mistake.

Attached: 188887687.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

If history is any prediction of the future than we will starve to death and women will prostitute their children before that point is reached

Unironically think of the children

These fucking whores must be stopped before theyre selling their 9 year old daughters for a loaf of fucking bread again

>take away women's rights (especially the right to drive holy shit)
>round up a couple thousand examples of the most depraved degenerate subhuman thots and publicly execute them on livestream
>waterboard any Chad or Beta who treats a woman with anything other than contempt and disgust (on the 2nd offense, chemical castration)
>get the CIA's research to work on some MKUltra/Stepford Wives shit so we can chemically & neurologically tame women to not be such crazy psychotic mercurial bitches
>any woman caught using the internet or using a smartphone will be hung in public by their limbs and flayed alive then left to rot in the sun
Elect me for president and I'll make all your White Sharia dreams come true.

You don't. Incels eternally BTFO haha.

>Go to Ohio
>Notice 19ish yr old blonde girl in long skirt in a flower shop
>Mfw she's an amish
>Casually bump her elbow and start a conversation
>Tell her how I respect sticking to traditions
>She says she likes it but thinks technology is necessary
>She told me she comes every weekend to the same store

Any chances I can make her elope with me?

>Any chances I can make her elope with me?
1. Be amish
2. Be white

Last time that happened was Weimar republic. I wonder who as responsible for that and if they're trying to do the same thing again

artificial wombs

We need not act, for in the processes of razing western civilization to the ground they will be purged in it's flames.

t. Beheroastie

Stop being such an unfuckable dweeb and blaming other people for your fucking problems

Reinstate patriarchy via traditional Christianity.

Or maybe women should just stop being cunts

become a woman.

1. Why the fuck would I ever listen to some bitch bitching about her ''man problems''?
2. I would never say that I wouldn't do that to her. I would tell her to fuck off.
3. I wouldn't be so fucking dumb to have a cunt like this as a friend to begin with

Nah bro getting girls is easy. You just can’t be a sperg. If you have to resort to fat bitches it just goes to show how much of a genetic failure you are that the only women you can pull are landwhales with shit standards just trying to get their neglected pussies stuffed.

>Keeping women as friends

Try killing yourself and see if you reincarnate as something less horrible

Attached: obesitythynameispol.jpg (360x480, 123K)

Sex slaves.

ugly fat bitch with a pretend "high IQ" detected

Attached: burning feminists .jpg (588x801, 50K)

conjure chris chan

Quit giving a shit about women and what they think in general. I don't care what you call it nowadays "misogynist" "bad boy" "mgtow" "pua" its just being a man and it leads to good quality of life and good pussy.

Going after public figures for sexual allegations is meant to scare YOU out of being a man to counter it except you're a nobody and can get get away with being a man for the rest of your life. They tried to witchhunt nobodies but all it got was a bunch of boys expelled from schools whose funding got gutted in return.

Attached: 1525498743946.jpg (600x739, 193K)

>all these incels ITT

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 1525760011778.jpg (1600x1131, 1.64M)

Mold them to your desires user

Attached: 1527142896157.jpg (1210x6307, 1.85M)

>high iq
>woman

It's alright, love, all you need is a good old fashioned dicking from the superior human variety (males). A hard cock will fix you right up, you rug-munching sweetie.

nice copypasta kys

Attached: how2kys.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

You stop being an autistic incel posting on pol. Do that, go make some money, get some social skills, and youll be there.

what people dont see is asians and indians
are very pro family
the last culture to be pro family is going to be
the ones to over populate the earth
china and india have same population
1 alone is more people than all europe and usa combined

Shit bait, have a (you). History shows your little queer utopia will get invaded and raped to death because no men will defend you.

>They tried to witchhunt nobodies but all it got was a bunch of boys expelled from schools

And their lives were ruined. Just as yours will if you get a false allegation in the midst of trying to build a career. If you make any of your views known publicly, women will hate you for being le ebil nahtzi and make a false accusation just to get you fired and blacklisted

Something has to be done about them

See, this is a fat 45 year old bald man covered in peanut butter and CP polaroids in someone else's grandmas basement. How do i know?

Doesn't fucking matter, live life, meet real people and don't get distracted by high quantity low quality posts on the internet about "women".

You just don't understand the motivations behind their actions, and you likely never will seeing as you weren't socialized to them from a young age. Doesn't mean you should give up though, chief

It's a pasta.

this, even birds despise anti-Semites

You sure are making a whole lot of assumptions there. Got that strawman nice and whole?

Tell me why do women like shipping in tons of migrants who believe women should be treated like cattle

Unironically Sharia Law

It's not possible.

Men have a much higher/different type of sex drive from women.

Women get horny and love sex, but they don't suffer like men when they aren't having it.

They tried it, a few were lost but its over. It'd been over. Didn't work. Doesn't work. Some people feel guilty about the damage done and its not coming back.

People got back into planes after 9/11 even though people exist who don't want them to. Could get you killed but being a man isnt about total risk aversion. That's being a woman.

I wonder whos behind this...

Nice try dude. I had all kinds of girls and even some women lust after me when I was a kid and had no money at all, and when I did start to have my own money, the frequency and quality of women being interested in me did not change until the marriage cliff.
My wife's family are freehold mineral rights holders in Northern Alberta, she's never needed a dime from me. I can make her wet by looking at her.
You don't know anything about women, your larp is hilarious.

>how do we take back that power to us?

By not allowing them the ability to work or vote. That's literally the answer and you're all hating Muslims for doing it.

It's been said already, you shouldn't give two shits about women. They are hardwired for deception.
Accelerationism is probably a shitty way to go about it too, ever read Leviathan? Anarchy, civil war, and societal collapse in general is pretty bad. I know I'm on Jow Forums, but these downfalls is what leads to totalitarian regimes, so imagine the SJW actually winning.
Lastly though, women are malleable as shit, they will start believing whatever benefits them. Every relationship I had ended with the girls disawoving feminism for instance. On a grander scale we need to win the culture war and get the West to produce sensible men once again.

Attached: 1527101567546s.jpg (125x86, 2K)

kill her family and she'll have no choice. be warned, its probably a difficult task

>It's a pasta

Under the strictest terms the entire topic is thousand year old pasta, men and women are pasta. There's no new article, study, gender role, compulsion or comment or lie that can be told about any of it. Hence: DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

ummm it is feasible. Women don't realize how much happier they would be with less rights and forced to stay at home and take care of the spawn.

I don't even think about it anymore. I've just given up on the idea that I'll ever find love. I'm just going to keep this with me to the end. Ignore the women later who try to latch onto me for money, after their bodies are used up, and be the best I can alone. I've just kind of become numb to the idea that I will never pass on my genetics.

>They tried it, a few were lost but its over

>what is the #metoo movement

They are literally creating a pandemic of getting men fired for being human

I hate Muslims because they rape little boys in the asshole and say they aren’t gay, among the multitude of other reasons you ragingly retarded faggot

>fat woman
>high IQ
lmao

Attached: fat scales.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

>I know I'm on Jow Forums, but these downfalls is what leads to totalitarian regimes

Haha you nigger you actually think anything short of a totalitarian regime is what we need

Men by nature are fucking cuckolds who will give women rights over and over again until we’re all annihilated by a fucking comet

Freedom was a mistake and I say this as a fucking former ancap and libertarian

>I hate Muslims because they rape little boys in the asshole and say they aren’t gay
You must really hate white dudes then lol

Then you have a 140 IQ incel son

War. Half the male population needs to die. That would make the competition for men incredible. We'd hold all the cards.

Women only have 'power' over weak men.
'Neglect rape' will get you laid much more often then flowers & complements.

Attached: tired-of-her-shit.jpg (280x359, 57K)

Being completely risk averse is to be a woman. Gimme a figure on how many people are actually effected by this particular hash tag.

I saw a G1 Astrotrain at a church swap meet when i was a little kid and i wanted it. I knew people who had it but my parents didn't wanna buy it for me. Very young memory that's stuck with me. I still don't own a G1 Astrotrain and I have been deprived of one for 30+ years for one reason or another.

Its ok because I keep finding better shit.

>Women have so much power over men, they decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't.

Wrong! Men will always decide that!
Just rape um!

Imagine the opposite.
Imagine a fat ugly girl says she'd be a perfect wife for you. It just as equally makes you uncomfortable.

You must be clueless if you think we do it to any degree they do

They’re clearly savages who can’t control themselves. They’re fucking shitskins. I would rather die than have to abide by some shitskin law and allow shitskins to take over. Islam does nothing to stop our race from being overwhelmed by theirs. We will be if we allow it.

How do I meet women if I never leave my house and have no friends?

k

>Being completely risk averse is to be a woman

Being completely dependent on something in spite of its likely huge detriment to your life is being a woman

You can’t improve your life and feel good without a woman. You’re a weak beta make.

Don’t be a little bitch.

Eureka! Problem solved.

This thread is really pissing me off with its judaism

>Beautiful people are bad
>Ugly people are good
>Smart people are bad
>Dumb people are good

These are dysgenic jewish lies promoted by Hollywood to raise their own status and dilute the reputation of the Aryan race

Beautiful women are smarter, healthier, more sexually chaste, and more kindhearted than ugly bitches

Attached: E791E341-6F20-43F2-9311-0CA30E5962B6.png (1090x1400, 916K)

STFU

that's nice, sweetie.

t. the ugly guy friend

That's already happening.

>The question is, how do we take back that power to us?
Women control sex. Men control marriage.

Jesus fuck man, is it really a strawman when you say shit like this? I'm really getting more and more concerned by the day that pol is just a bunch of autistic incels collected into one website ... oh wait ...

Attached: Obama Oh.jpg (443x332, 15K)

Dude it has not even begun

In Weimar Germany it was on every street corner

youtube.com/watch?v=JlFxNYikw90&t=4s
Work to accelerate the inevitable global financial collapse and to excel during that time
DENT DGB RDD DEB LTC CLOAK PPT PAY PPP OMG PLR VERI TRX IOTA QTUM SAND TRIG ADX BNB PRO FUN AE

Attached: dogen.png (336x335, 110K)

>You’re a weak beta make.
Your mom gay.

This, starve the beast

you'll never be a chad, just accept it. life isn't fair. there are always winners and losers and you are the loser

t. big dick turbo chad

Attached: 2018-05-24-19-42-12-.jpg (222x139, 6K)

>women are retarded whores
>I can't figure out how to get them to suck my cock
I swear some of you are just retarded and lack confidence

>You must be clueless if you think we do it to any degree they do
>Hordes of Catholic priest raping boys
>70% of pedophiles in the US are white
>Child sex trafficking rings run by the white elite

LOL there is more white pedophiles than all nonwhites combined, probably has a lot to do with the superiority complex most whites have. Its become a stereotype in most US prisons, whites have to prove theyre not a pedo when they first get in

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

I agree with the first half of his post then got bored of reading it, and I’ve rejected more attractive women than most people will date in their entire lives

It's very feasible, I don't think there was ever a time in history where women united as a fighting force to make war with men for their rights. The real problem is most men are against us.

Men dominate women physically. Always will.

The only decent responses in this entire fucking thread. Y'all need to work out, take a shower, learn how to socialize and get a job.

Attached: Bored Computer.png (400x400, 10K)

>The question is, how do we take back that power to us?
Violence has solved more problems in the history of mankind than any other solution.
>b-but I'm not uncivilized
You are. Continue letting women undisciplined because the ((civilized law)) has castrated you and watch nature take its course, again. The reason history repeats itself is because no one knows history.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkeKQa_Hr1M

Attached: women logic cheaters.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

You shouldn't be worried about feminist men.

70% of pedos - 75% of population

>hmmm

But don't. Because we don't want to.

Even if I had a reason to believe you, they'd probably be roasties with low self esteem and wouldn't be wife material whatsoever. What's so good about being able to fuck a bunch of roasties if you can't get a proper woman?

Attached: Dean McCoppin Cup.jpg (294x273, 10K)

we need a way to open the market. go to eastern europe or thailand and it's like disneyland for western men. if western women want us to play games and compete with 100s of chads and ghost us, etc. then we should just show that we have other options and their pussy isn't worth the bullshit.

>hoenest
>hoe nest
lmao which one of you is this