What did Noko mean by this?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-24/north-korea-comes-crawling-back-stresses-desperate-need-summit-whenever-however

Attached: 1527205169302.png (804x956, 190K)

Great we can get even more talks that will drag out further without any success as Kim continues his nuclear program testing.

>We reiterate to the US that we are willing to sit face to face at any time and in any way

>so ronery

Making Trump look like even more of a petulant child on the international stage

>Making Trump look like even more of a petulant child on the international stage

it meant you didn't have to open your new thread from the index. Opened it automatically in a new frame.

You mean Kim right?

Or are you just that much of a fucking AI/shill ?

>actual NK flag
RARE
A
R
E

Shut up, Kim.

>You mean Kim right?
How? Trumps the one whining and backing out of deals left and right. Kim's continuing discussions with SK with or without the US while Trumps showing the whole world that his word is meaningless.

That's a very sensationalistic headline

Lol holy shit
You’re the kind of person that will trade a 2 nickels for a dollar aren’t you?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>Noko
i miss this feature on Jow Forums back in the day

>no arguments
Trumpniggers in a nutshell.

Attached: 1489929163822.png (316x360, 145K)

Give up your nukes and we'll let you live a billionaire lifestyle for the rest of your life, Kim
Fuck with us and Trump will shove the most powerful military in the world directly up your ass

Attached: 1518361703766.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FATBODY PYLE

COME ON, WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE ARE ALL THE SHILLS WHO WERE SCREAMING 'LOL FUCK DRUMPF XD BTFO BY KIM' WHEN HE WALKED AWAY FROM THE TABLE?

Pardon me, I just needed to vent.

Attached: 1519597148123.jpg (950x1350, 739K)

Yeah, I don't want them back. Jow Forums has been fucking overrun, so much garbage to wade through

Kek, I have seen the word noko in ages.

He meant "Now it looks like Trump is a petty cry baby instead of looking tough"